Bring4th
Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? (/showthread.php?tid=4667)

Pages: 1 2

Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - hogey11 - 04-09-2012

Okay, so I was just kinda struck by a thought and thought i'd share it. I'm reading this article where it intimated that the most powerful ranks of STS beings on this planet (the "evil illuminati" for lack of better term) are part of a chain of power that extends nearly 6000 years back. So something about that idea makes me think that maybe the STS faction of this planet are so empowered as consequence of Ra's intention to create an enlightened society themselves. Is this an old thought that i'm stumbling upon?

I guess I'm asking if Ra deciding to come to earth and attempt to teach the Egyptians (a chosen few) about the Law of One created the opportunity for Orion entities to also do the same within the same society (or elsewhere)? And if so, was it the Orion's strong offensive that drove off Ra to work it's magic in other ways (as they have) off-planet? We know that Ra was extremely compassionate to the point of martyrdom in their own progression; did they pass that trait to us as well as part of their teach/learn-ing? I'm sure we learnt a great deal by them leaving the planet like they did - just as much as our catalyst is probably teaching them valuable lessons... Anyways, i think I even remember now a passage or two where Ra intimates as much, but I'll have to look it up later...

As far as what I can take from it, I think it just means that Ra chose to not organize themselves and the STO influence on the planet quite like that. We should all strive to be as powerful in STO intention as an "evil illluminati" person would be in STS. We can organize any way we choose; we don't need the rigid castes and structures involved with centralization of power like the STS crave. As the "STO illuminati", we can work from anywhere, with anyone, with no lack of resources if we choose to look at it in terms of intention and serving others. We can be a powerful group but we can also be a modest individual; we must strive for it though...

Anyways, just wanted to share. Tongue Love and light
Quote:11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: I am Ra. As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free will.

Quote:11.20 Questioner: How do the crusaders pass on their concepts to the individuals on Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two main ways, just as there are two main ways of, shall we say, polarizing towards service to others. There are those mind/body/spirit complexes upon your plane who do exercises and perform disciplines in order to seek contact with sources of information and power leading to the opening of the gate to intelligent infinity. There are others whose vibratory complex is such that this gateway is opened and contact with total service to self with its primal distortion of manipulation of others is then afforded with little or no difficulty, no training, and no control.

small tangent:

Quote:16.16 Questioner: Was the recipient of the commandments positively or negatively oriented?

Ra: I am Ra. The recipient was one of extreme positivity, thus accounting for some of the pseudo-positive characteristics of the information received. As with contacts which are not successful, this entity, vibratory complex, Moishe, did not remain a credible influence among those who had first heard the philosophy of One and this entity was removed from this third-density vibratory level in a lessened or saddened state, having lost, what you may call, the honor and faith with which he had begun the conceptualization of the Law of One and the freeing of those who were of his tribes, as they were called at that time/space.

So are we to assume then that Moses is really the "fall man" rather than Eve? Eve did what she had to do because Yahweh was going too easy-mode on us. It seems from here that Moses is the one who abandoned Ra's path, which makes sense as he was raised in the palace and i'm sure the non-corrupt high priests of both Israel and Egypt would have known him well... From this I read it was Moses who first went off course with the message in places of power (beyond the first infraction, of course...)
Ah, here we go:

Quote:24.4 Questioner: How did the Orion group get through the quarantine 3,600 years ago? The random window effect?

Ra: I am Ra. At that time this was not entirely so, as there was a proper calling for this information. When there is a mixed calling the window effect is much more put into motion by the ways of the densities.

The quarantine in this case was, shall we say, not patrolled so closely, due to the lack of strong polarity, the windows thus needing to be very weak in order for penetration. As your harvest approaches, those forces of what you would call light work according to their call. The ones of Orion have the working only according to their call. This calling is in actuality not nearly as great.

Thus, due to the way of empowering or squares there is much resistance to penetration. Yet free will must be maintained and those desiring negatively oriented information, as you would call it, must then be satisfied by those moving through by the window effect.

I highlighted lack of strong polarity because I believe this means that it was because Ra was already landed onto the planet that they were able to penetrate the quarantine. From here:

Quote:16.9 Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes to get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person from our planet going strictly on his own using free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land on our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

Ra: I am Ra. This first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet were then conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.

So Ra left the planet post-haste because as long as they were landed and influencing entities physically on earth, Orion entities could more easily answer the calling from the STS side and more easily find a window to make contact?

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Patrick - 04-09-2012

Interesting perspective. Smile

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - AndresOr - 04-09-2012

That is why He/They remains here, to eliminate the distortion they caused... and also it is not theirs fault that the: "I/We bring love, light and love/light to all all all" was interpreted as: "I/ We bring light and power to a few..." it was an honest "mistake". Nevertheless they feel the responsibility, it is not their fault... It was a surprise!!! and big one.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - hogey11 - 04-09-2012

I completely agree. RA doesn't really hide from this, and I would never accuse or blame or create negative feelings about the matter. RA's actions, however they turned out, led towards a quickening of catalyst and a path that led us to today. I am happy for today. I thank Ra for this gift Tongue

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - AndresOr - 04-09-2012

(04-09-2012, 06:33 PM)hogey11 Wrote: I completely agree. Ra doesn't really hide from this, and I would never accuse or blame or create negative feelings about the matter. Ra's actions, however they turned out, led towards a quickening of catalyst and a path that led us to today. I am happy for today. I thank Ra for this gift Tongue

Agree... i believe this situation has happened to many of us, trying to help we bring more caos, it is a normal situation in this density.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Avocado - 04-09-2012

(04-09-2012, 06:33 PM)hogey11 Wrote: I completely agree. Ra doesn't really hide from this, and I would never accuse or blame or create negative feelings about the matter. Ra's actions, however they turned out, led towards a quickening of catalyst and a path that led us to today. I am happy for today. I thank Ra for this gift Tongue

I'm beginning to feel the same way. We have Ra to thank as co-creator of this incredible timeline and reality that we are actually a part of. As a child I never imagined how amazing the story I was apart of really is. Anything can exist and things are relative but this story is EPIC! We're growing up. fun Tongue

oh and thanks hogey. The simple title of the thread was enough for me to connect some dots. thanks a bunch dude!

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - evome - 04-16-2012

hello brothers and sisters around the world =)

since this my first post i wanted to say hi to everybody...

regarding the topic, i dont know if any of you have read material with "hidden hand" that happened on abovetopsecret forums in 2008 i belive, where hidden hand, claiming that he is one of the illuminati, answeres the questions to forum members...his story matches alot with Ra material, and may give some answers...

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - laughitup408 - 04-17-2012

Good point. There might be those who don't give the Ra Material a proper chance to due this "possibility". Some people are a bit quick to assume.

Don't quote me word for word. The references are below. But basically, party because Ra was who they were distorted the purity of teachings intended to be taught. As well, the elite and STS and otherwise motivated by personal power of that day distorted the teachings after the Pharaoh of the day, who had beliefs and distortions consistent with Law of One and was able to grasp and decree the teachings, moved on from this density (died). Thus, we moved to a more multi-God and mythical belief system.

Gotta love that aspect of yourself that knows you deserve just as much as everyone else but forget that fact and so spoil it for everyone else!

So, back to original point. Did Ra birth it? Maybe, they may be inadvertently responsible for the teaching (whichever ones were distorted at the time), they were distorted while Ra couldn't help, it happened BECAUSE Ra gave the information. They didn't walk in blindly; the information was sought after. But at that time, much like today but not so much so, the people were still of a mixed orientation and as thus, some unpredictable things happened. But I do not blame Ra. Everyday, subconsciously, unconsciously, consciously, I thank them and internally wish that even though they may not have purified ALL damages/distortions from their efforts, what they've done for me personally is just... I'm just so thankful. Can't help but be. So did they? Maybe. Was it done with ill intent (or any intent for that matter)? I don't think so.

QUOTE FROM Law of One:

2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly-oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.
-----------------------------------------

Another from Session 23, question 6:

We discovered that for each word we could utter, there were thirty impressions we gave by our very being, which confused those entities we had come to serve. After a short period we removed ourselves from these entities and spent much time attempting to understand how best to serve those to whom we had offered ourselves in love/light.

Continued from Session 23, question 6:

Approximately 8,500 years ago, having considered these concepts carefully, we returned, never having left in thought, to the thought-form areas of your vibrational planetary complex and considered for some of your years, as you measure time, how to appropriately build these structure

More from Session 23, question 6:

Meanwhile, the information concerning initiation and healing by crystal was being given. The one known as “Ikhnaton” was able to perceive this information without significant distortion and for a time, moved, shall we say, heaven and earth in order to invoke the Law of One and to order the priesthood of these structures in accordance with the distortions of initiation and true compassionate healing. This was not to be long-lasting.

At this entity’s physical dissolution from your third-density physical plane, as we have said before, our teachings became quickly perverted, our structures once again went to the use of the so-called “royal” or those with distortions towards power.
-------------------------------------

And from Session 1, question 4:

1.4 Questioner: Could you give me a little more detail about your role with the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One.

We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. And other myths, shall we say, other understandings, having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibrational complex, again took over in that particular society complex.

Does this form a sufficient amount of information, or could we speak further?
----------------------------------

Check for yourself. And excuse the novel of an answer. I just know Ra stressed the point of remaining free from distortion wherever possible. And here, it is possible. I wish to serve but do not wish to distort the Truth, the Law of One, nor the teachings of Ra of which I am merely a channel of.

Hope it helped!!

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Ankh - 04-17-2012

If a child stumbles and falls to the ground, and start crying for help, there are several methods to answer that call. Either you do it out of compassion and reach out your hand, give love and kisses, and try to comfort that child. Or you laugh at the child, tell it to suck it up, get up from its knees and don't be such a whiny creature. The child then, having a free will, can choose either to accept or reject any of these two methods of aid.

(04-09-2012, 05:11 PM)hogey11 Wrote: Okay, so I was just kinda struck by a thought and thought i'd share it. I'm reading this article where it intimated that the most powerful ranks of STS beings on this planet (the "evil illuminati" for lack of better term) are part of a chain of power that extends nearly 6000 years back. So something about that idea makes me think that maybe the STS faction of this planet are so empowered as consequence of Ra's intention to create an enlightened society themselves. Is this an old thought that i'm stumbling upon?

There are about 500 planetary entities, and 53 civilizations in the Confederation which is aiding this planet. Besides Ra there were two other sixth density social memory complexes trying to aid this planet. When there is a call to which a specific social memory complex thinks it can answer, this aid is then presented before the Council of Saturn. If it is approved, the social memory complex may proceed with its aid.

Ra, 6:24 Wrote:Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

What I am trying to say is that this planet is crowded by many, many other entities. Ra is just one of them. There are also different calls from different third density entities. Some of them are calling Confederation, and some of them are calling for Orion. To these calls there are answers matching the vibration of the caller.

hogey11 Wrote:I guess I'm asking if Ra deciding to come to earth and attempt to teach the Egyptians (a chosen few) about the Law of One created the opportunity for Orion entities to also do the same within the same society (or elsewhere)?

First of all, Ra didn't attempt to teach chosen few Egyptians. In fact this "chosen few" was the reason for them leaving:

Ra, 2:2 Wrote:We found that the technology was reserved largely for those with the effectual mind/body distortion of power. This was not intended by the Law of One. We left your peoples.

Secondly, there was a call, and an interest in the sun body, which matched Ra's distortions. Ra presented a plan before the Council, it was approved. Ra landed.

Ra, 23:6 Wrote:The nexus, or center, of our efforts was a decision upon our parts that there was a sufficient calling to attempt to walk among your peoples as brothers.

We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

Then the teachings got distorted and perverted. Ra left.

What I am trying to say is that when some calls match Ra's vibration, Ra answer. When other calls match Orion's vibration, Orion answer. You quoted this yourself:

Quote:11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: I am Ra. As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call.

hogey11 Wrote:And if so, was it the Orion's strong offensive that drove off Ra to work it's magic in other ways (as they have) off-planet?

In my understanding, it was Free Will of third density co-Creators to distort and pervert the message which Ra gave, so Ra left.

hogey11 Wrote:We know that Ra was extremely compassionate to the point of martyrdom in their own progression; did they pass that trait to us as well as part of their teach/learn-ing?

It was a very long time ago that Ra's third and fourth density experiences ended. After that Ra graduated from fifth density of wisdom, and is now in sixth, approaching the Harvest for seventh density. How would Ra pass their compassion that they experienced billions of years ago to us upon this Earth? I don't understand.

hogey11 Wrote:I'm sure we learnt a great deal by them leaving the planet like they did - just as much as our catalyst is probably teaching them valuable lessons... Anyways, i think I even remember now a passage or two where Ra intimates as much, but I'll have to look it up later...

You said that we learnt a great deal by them leaving the planet like they did - how did they leave it?

Ra left the physical plane, but never our vibration. And I am sure that Ra learned lessons too. But what passages are you talking about?

hogey11 Wrote:As far as what I can take from it, I think it just means that Ra chose to not organize themselves and the STO influence on the planet quite like that.

There is Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator.

Ra, 6:24 Wrote:Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

There is also Council of Nine, who has 24 Guardians to help them. Each aid is presented before the Council, and gets then either approved or disapproved.

Ra Wrote:7.9 Questioner: I have a question about that Council. Who are the members, and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.

In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These entities faithfully watch and have been called Guardians.

The Council operates by means of, what you would call, telepathic contact with the oneness or unity of the nine, the distortions blending harmoniously so that the Law of One prevails with ease. When a need for thought is present, the Council retains the distortion-complex of this need, balancing it as described, and then recommends what it considers as appropriate action. This includes: One, the duty of admitting social memory complexes to the Confederation; Two, offering aid to those who are unsure how to aid the social memory complex requesting aid in a way consonant with both the call, the Law, and the number of those calling (that is to say, sometimes the resistance of the call); Three, internal questions in the Council are determined.

These are the prominent duties of the Council. They are, if in any doubt, able to contact the twenty-four who then offer consensus/judgment/thinking to the Council. The Council then may reconsider any question.

To me it sounds pretty organized.

hogey11 Wrote:So are we to assume then that Moses is really the "fall man" rather than Eve? Eve did what she had to do because Yahweh was going too easy-mode on us.

What does Yahweh "was going too easy-mode on us" mean?

hogey11 Wrote:It seems from here that Moses is the one who abandoned Ra's path

Where did you get from that Moses was the one who has been contacted by Ra? Ra mentioned only Ikhnaton being contacted by them, not Moses.

hogey11 Wrote:
Quote:Ah, here we go:

[quote]24.4 Questioner: How did the Orion group get through the quarantine 3,600 years ago? The random window effect?

Ra: I am Ra. At that time this was not entirely so, as there was a proper calling for this information. When there is a mixed calling the window effect is much more put into motion by the ways of the densities.

The quarantine in this case was, shall we say, not patrolled so closely, due to the lack of strong polarity, the windows thus needing to be very weak in order for penetration. As your harvest approaches, those forces of what you would call light work according to their call. The ones of Orion have the working only according to their call. This calling is in actuality not nearly as great.

Thus, due to the way of empowering or squares there is much resistance to penetration. Yet free will must be maintained and those desiring negatively oriented information, as you would call it, must then be satisfied by those moving through by the window effect.

I highlighted lack of strong polarity because I believe this means that it was because Ra was already landed onto the planet that they were able to penetrate the quarantine.

Who was/is able to penetrate the quarantine? Ra's plan got approved by Council of Saturn, thus they were permitted to land on physical planes in order to teach/learn the Law of One. I don't understand what you are trying to say here?

hogey11 Wrote:So Ra left the planet post-haste because as long as they were landed and influencing entities physically on earth, Orion entities could more easily answer the calling from the STS side and more easily find a window to make contact?

Ra left Earth physical plane because their teachings got perverted and distorted. Not because of calls to Orion entities.

Ra, 1:4 Wrote:When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. And other myths, shall we say, other understandings, having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibrational complex, again took over in that particular society complex.

Ra, 2:2 Wrote:We found that the technology was reserved largely for those with the effectual mind/body distortion of power. This was not intended by the Law of One. We left your peoples.

This is what they said about their physical influence upon Earth entities:

Ra, 23:6 Wrote:We discovered that for each word we could utter, there were thirty impressions we gave by our very being, which confused those entities we had come to serve.

Ra, 6:4 Wrote:In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Patrick - 04-17-2012

(04-16-2012, 09:38 PM)evome Wrote: hello brothers and sisters around the world =)

regarding the topic, i dont know if any of you have read material with "hidden hand" that happened on abovetopsecret forums in 2008 i belive, where hidden hand, claiming that he is one of the illuminati, answeres the questions to forum members...his story matches alot with Ra material, and may give some answers...

Sure. Smile Here's the thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=91

Welcome !

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Ludi - 04-18-2012

The true top of the line illuminati pertains to the former 6th density social memory complex of Lucifer (not the devil, thats a human construct) called in by Yahweh to help speed up the evolutionary process of humans by introducing free will in the form of offering humans the choice of free will (the snake in the garden offers eve the apple of the knowledge of good and evil, good and evil=polarity, self aware decisions). However Yahweh was angered that humans disobeyed him and confined Lucifer to the astral planes of the earth. As Evome said it would be well worth a look at the hidden hand dialogues all this is explained in much more depth and in more clarity. The members of Lucifer are familiar with Ra except i don't know the nature of the interaction between the two on earth. Also the members of Lucifer are trying to attain 95% negative this harvest and have negatively influenced the planet for this reason.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Ashim - 04-18-2012

(04-18-2012, 07:53 AM)Lightseeker Wrote: The true top of the line illuminati pertains to the social memory complex of Lucifer (not the devil, thats a human construct) 6th density called in by Yahweh to help speed up the evolutionary process of humans (the snake in the garden offers eve the apple) by introducing free will. However Yahweh was angered that humans disobeyed him and confined the Lucifer to the astral planes of the earth, as Evome said it would be well worth a look at the hidden hand dialogues all this is explained in much more depth and in more clarity. The members of lucifer are familiar with Ra except i don't know if there has been much interaction between the two on earth. Also the members of lucifer are trying to attain 95% negative this harvest and have negatively influenced the planet for this reason.

I'll bump that.
They will and can not achieve 95%- the negative harvest being already complete. Those beings (not of Lucifer) are no longer influencing this sphere.
They (Lucifer) are bringing their family out of the dark and back into their place in the light.
As always just my opinion.
I don't think that Ra 'birthed' the illuminati, more like' they let the cat out of the bag'.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Patrick - 04-18-2012

(04-18-2012, 08:00 AM)Ashim Wrote: ...Those beings (not of Lucifer) are no longer influencing this sphere...

IMHO this is important to note. The members of the real hidden Elites families can no longer incarnate. This is what will result in us being able to collectively unite and create a better world.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Cyan - 04-18-2012

This would mean, in the context that my higher self is presenting it to me (events with synch nature before and after and during event) that luciferianists are in general more accurate with their information than their christian counterparts. Which leads me to believe that all is not well with this particular viewpoint.

Am I misreading this or does that mean that Ra as the entity is aligned with / working with lucifer? That seems to indicate that in Ra's view Lucifer is not an anomaly of the system that is the object of the study of the system but rather an actual component of the system. If so. Where is, in Ra's view, the object of the study? Would that then be the interaction between the individual anomalieis in themselves and change of language from referring to lucifer as "the anomaly" into a polytheistic view with various deitieis as anomalieies and the mid-east history of a single god as being one particularly messed up interpretation of the actuality of the situation. Made possible by free will. Because if so then did most of the church just all get up one day and say "We aint listening to you no more" to god and cause the dark age, or, how does our history match up with Ra's understanding. Because it is very difficult to accept the history of the middle ages as being the result of a "lack of communication with gods". If there is an active policy to respond to communication attempts then why did that particular era have less contact?

OR is that because of christianity itself and its message as forcing people away from "the light" or such. I'm not sure i'm on the same page here.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - hogey11 - 04-19-2012

@Ankh

I'll try to answer most of your questions Tongue

First, the general idea could be boiled down to Ra's intentions being distorted, as you have said. However, the line I am drawing builds on what Ashim just posted ; 'birthed' is probably the wrong word compared to the concept of 'letting the cat out of the bag'. By intervening physically on earth, RA had provided the opportunity for Orion entities to do the same through the weakening of the quarantine. The end result of this was Orion influence tainting nearly every religious/political group from that point on in history (ie: the evil illuminati)

By Ra leaving, I mean they left with their physical bodies. What I am intimating is that the STS entities that may have slipped security may have not done the same, which has in part led to the long term success of this group in controlling the planet (if indeed 6000 years is a good estimate).

As far as Yahweh goes, his 'easy mode' was the Garden of Eden. I like to think of Yahweh as that part of ourselves that thinks everyone is your best friend. The part that makes you instantly like someone. Yahweh was a helicopter parent - he wasn't willing to provide the challenges we needed to continue to grow. This is why Lucifer (the bad-ass uncle) had to intervene and crash the party. This is why I can generally absolve Eve from her charges; she was doing what was best for our catalytic futures.

As far as Moses goes, I got that he was aware of the Law of One by this passage:

Quote:As with contacts which are not successful, this entity, vibratory complex, Moishe, did not remain a credible influence among those who had first heard the philosophy of One and this entity was removed from this third-density vibratory level in a lessened or saddened state, having lost, what you may call, the honor and faith with which he had begun the conceptualization of the Law of One and the freeing of those who were of his tribes, as they were called at that time/space.

I take it from this that there were still priests familiar with the Law of One in the egyptian temples/palace when Moses was living there.

As to the orion entities being allowed to enter, I highlighted those two passages because they intimated that due to Ra being in physical form on earth, the polarity was imbalanced towards STO due to their influence. This imbalance led to the quarantine borders not being patrolled as tightly, meaning the 'windows' mentioned by Ra would be more numerous and predictable. This would allow an Orion entity to answer a calling and enter the quarantine, in theory anyways....

@Lightseeker

Thanks for that; I generally agree. the only twist I would add to your story is that I think Yahweh remains in our biological/evolutional 'blueprint', but I think he fully peaced out after 'the fall of man' and left the reigns to Lucifer from that point on. The OT Yahweh is actually Lucifer. This is why Jesus had to rewrite the covenant:

Quote:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

So this all leads to the Abrahamic religions bearing the dark heart they all do, despite the brightness and positivity of those who practice alongside the dark patrons. Welcome to duality! Tongue

Sorry if i'm jumbled, am currently quite tired Tongue take care all, love and light.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - AnthroHeart - 04-19-2012

Will there be darkness in the next Octave? Or will it no longer be about love/light, but some new construct?

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Plenum - 04-19-2012

(04-19-2012, 10:06 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Will there be darkness in the next Octave? Or will it no longer be about love/light, but some new construct?

I don't think even Ra has penetrated the next octave.

it's the place of Guardians is it not?

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Ankh - 04-19-2012

(04-19-2012, 01:04 AM)hogey11 Wrote: However, the line I am drawing builds on what Ashim just posted ; 'birthed' is probably the wrong word compared to the concept of 'letting the cat out of the bag'. By intervening physically on earth, Ra had provided the opportunity for Orion entities to do the same through the weakening of the quarantine. The end result of this was Orion influence tainting nearly every religious/political group from that point on in history (ie: the evil illuminati)

I understand what you are saying, but I don't agree with that. It is third density Free Will to call whomever they want to call. If the call is of positive vibration, then a Confederation entity answers; if the call is of negative vibration, then Orion answers. Because if thinking in the lines as you've stated above, then it wasn't really Ra that "let the cat out of bag" then, was it? It was third density calls of negative vibrations that weakened the quarantine and invited Orion.

But anyway, what do you think about Ra, or any other Confederation entity in regards to the calls from those who wants to learn service to others polarity. Should Confederation not answer those calls?

hogey11 Wrote:By Ra leaving, I mean they left with their physical bodies. What I am intimating is that the STS entities that may have slipped security may have not done the same, which has in part led to the long term success of this group in controlling the planet (if indeed 6000 years is a good estimate).

So what you are saying is that STS entities from Orion are here physically and controlling this planet?

hogey11 Wrote:As far as Yahweh goes, his 'easy mode' was the Garden of Eden. I like to think of Yahweh as that part of ourselves that thinks everyone is your best friend. The part that makes you instantly like someone. Yahweh was a helicopter parent - he wasn't willing to provide the challenges we needed to continue to grow. This is why Lucifer (the bad-ass uncle) had to intervene and crash the party. This is why I can generally absolve Eve from her charges; she was doing what was best for our catalytic futures.

Ehm... This is taken from Hidden Hand material and some other sources, right? Because, if I remember this part from the Ra material more or less correctly, it is stated there that Yahweh were Confederation entities, who were Guardians of those once inhabiting the planet Mars, and who then later got transfered to this planet. These third density entities had some distortions inplanted in them, and Orion group was able to impress negativity due these distortions, i.e. marsians thinking them being special and different, which I think happened 3600 years ago. During this, the Orion group was also able to impress upon these people that Yahweh was the one who was responsible for this elitism thinking. Yahweh felt then a need to change its name.

Another thing about Yahweh, Eve and this whole Eden Garden and Lucifer's surprise party in it - this never happened on Earth as far as I understand it from the Ra material. This happened long, long time ago in the beginning of this Octave experiences, near the central suns probably, and is what is called the "pre-veil" experiences in the Ra material, but it never happened on Earth, or Mars for that matter. In fact, even with Yahweh as Guardians, marsians still managed to destroy their planetary sphere due their bellicose nature. And as far as I understand it, these people weren't contacted by Orion entities (if we now equal Lucifer with Orion entities) until 3600 years ago.

hogey11 Wrote:As far as Moses goes, I got that he was aware of the Law of One by this passage:

Quote:As with contacts which are not successful, this entity, vibratory complex, Moishe, did not remain a credible influence among those who had first heard the philosophy of One and this entity was removed from this third-density vibratory level in a lessened or saddened state, having lost, what you may call, the honor and faith with which he had begun the conceptualization of the Law of One and the freeing of those who were of his tribes, as they were called at that time/space.

I take it from this that there were still priests familiar with the Law of One in the egyptian temples/palace when Moses was living there.

Many hebrew people, whose Guardians was the Confederation entity once called Yahweh, were in the vicinity of Egypt, and in the Egypt. This is what I was trying to say by telling that Confederation contains many, many entities and many, many social memory complexes. And it's impossible to say who did what (if that is what intrests one), if it is not stated anywhere. And it is not stated in the material at least, who contacted Moishe.

hogey11 Wrote:As to the orion entities being allowed to enter, I highlighted those two passages because they intimated that due to Ra being in physical form on earth, the polarity was imbalanced towards STO due to their influence. This imbalance led to the quarantine borders not being patrolled as tightly, meaning the 'windows' mentioned by Ra would be more numerous and predictable. This would allow an Orion entity to answer a calling and enter the quarantine, in theory anyways....

Ehm... I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. I think that the polarity can never be imbalanced by physical appearance from positive entities. However, if there are *also* negative calls from the same group of entities who are calling to positive entities, then even the negative calls must be answered, so that the Free Will is preserved. The Free Will is a right to choose, while veiled. So if we speak of two people for simplicity's sake, and the first one wants to choose the service to others path, then the positive entities land and try to teach/learn their philosophy. But if the other one wants to choose the service to self path, then his Free Will must be preserved and his call is what weakens the quarantine and so, the negative entities are now able to teach/learn their philosophy too; i.e. not the presence of the positive entities, in my understanding.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - hogey11 - 04-20-2012

I'm not basing anything off of Hidden_hand. I thought his writings were interesting, but I wasn't convinced of anything by their account. All the Yahweh/Lucifer stuff is both in the Bible and non-canonical scriptures. I am not sure whether I take these accounts as anything more than figurative meaning, meaning I don't necessarily accept them literally. I don't know, nor do I really care, when exactly all this stuff happened whether it was 6000 years or 6 billion years ago. The point is that we needed duality in 3D space-time and what Yahweh was providing was not good enough. RA speaks of this quite clearly - I can pull it all up for you if you like.

As far as the mechanics regarding quarantine and things of that nature, I quoted Ra on the reasoning yet you seem to know better. I don't know all the mechanics involving the quarantine and to be honest, I'd be surprised if you do either. Neither of us can vouch for the requirements for an Orion entity to land on our planet, but we know that it has happened from Ra's own account. For my own understanding, RA speaks clearly about both the unbalancing of polarity their presence on earth created as well as the consequences of that unbalancing. The end result was distortion of their teachings into a negative power structure, which led to them taking a different approach. While it is not blatantly said, I think Ra's influence upped the ante for both sides; their boldness opened opportunities for the STS entities that wouldn't have existed otherwise. I also think this might have all been by design too; sometimes you gotta eat your greens to get big and strong, no matter how much we don't like em.

Thank you for your thoughts, Ankh. It's okay to agree to disagree. I just have to stick with what I resonate strongly with; I always trust my inner guides. Love and light BigSmile

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Ankh - 04-20-2012

I didn't say that I *know* something, but that I understand what you are saying and that I disagree with that. I provided my thoughts and my understanding on almost all points you raised. It's ok to disagree, as you've said it yourself, and not to discuss further, but I don't see it as simple as you have stated it in your posts. It's too simplistic to talk about an "easy-going" uncle and the "bad-ass" uncle who crashes the party, about the aid "not being good enough" and this being a reason for less patrolling of the quarantine. That's what I was trying to say. But thanks for your thoughts too. I'll stick to another picture though. =)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth.

I admit I am approaching this from a simplicity angle; I don't always like turning everything into a dissertation. Truthfully, the idea in its entirety was shoved in my head and I felt the need to share it.

As far as the Yahweh/Lucifer saga, I find the helicopter parent/bad-ass uncle is actually quite apt in its simplicity. Yahweh loved us too much; they were not suitable to provide negative catalyst due to their immense propensity towards STO. In this way, Lucifer was needed and was sent by the Confederation, as Ra says. Is there more to this dynamic? Absolutely. However, with our current day culture, I find this analogy to me most apt in getting the point across. We should not hate Satan; we should revel in his lessons and we should take joy in choosing our STO path. Without the contrast, it means nothing.

I think we're just taking this on at two different 'levels'. You're approaching it from a far more involved standpoint, while I am just spitballing based on what my gut is telling me. You're probably more 'correct', but I just felt the need to share.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Ankh - 04-20-2012

I am sorry too. Of course you should share your ideas and thoughts and understandings. I didn't mean to sound like I am wiser or more advanced, which I am not. I just shared my own thoughts, which are not without confusion.

Love ya, Ankh BigSmile

I think you are certainly wise! I thank you for your thoughts and for your input! I never felt squelched; it is the best situation when we can each add our part to these conversations and that's what we both were able to do Smile

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Ankh - 04-21-2012

Love ya too, hogey11!

I thank you for your thoughts and input too! Sometimes I am experiencing certain distortions called "Oh dear God why do people think that Ra did something wrong when they are so perfect?!" So it's awesome to have this site to work through the whatever distortions one is having, and widening the horizon and understandings at the same time! Smile

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - zodekai - 04-22-2012

There are some interesting correspondences withe the "9" and the "24" who may offer such "thinking/judgement" to the 9 in the microcosm as well. Perhaps especially useful for those who have reached an eighth density "head-quarters"
[Image: Rodin+Fibonacci+Jitterbug+Flow+Chart.png]

Like those of the "18th" dynasty

[Image: Fibonacci+Rodin+Number+Wheel.png]

As there is much "fusion" taking place in 6th density

7.9 Questioner: I have a question about that Council. Who are the members, and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.

In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These entities faithfully watch and have been called Guardians.

The Council operates by means of, what you would call, telepathic contact with the oneness or unity of the nine, the distortions blending harmoniously so that the Law of One prevails with ease. When a need for thought is present, the Council retains the distortion-complex of this need, balancing it as described, and then recommends what it considers as appropriate action. This includes: One, the duty of admitting social memory complexes to the Confederation; Two, offering aid to those who are unsure how to aid the social memory complex requesting aid in a way consonant with both the call, the Law, and the number of those calling (that is to say, sometimes the resistance of the call); Three, internal questions in the Council are determined.

These are the prominent duties of the Council. They are, if in any doubt, able to contact the twenty-four who then offer consensus/judgment/thinking to the Council. The Council then may reconsider any question.

[Image: human_nervous_system.jpg]

The spine consists of a column of 33 segments (vertebrae), the upper 24 of which move in relation to each other. The lower 9 are fused in two groups, the sacral and the coccyx. [Compare with 33 degrees of Scottish Rites masonry.]

There are 12 pairs of cranial nerves which come together at the base of the brain to form the spinal column. (See image above.)

In Chapters 1 through 3 of the Revelations we see mentioned 7 spirits, stars, candlesticks and churches; the latter being very close to the word "chakras" (wheels) used in Kundalini Yoga, which refer to the seven spiritual centers in the body.

In Chapter 4 we read, "a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.. and round about the throne were four and twenty seats, and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders"; which can be seen as referring to the 24 cranial nerves the feed input into the brain.

The three and a half turns of the serpents is depicted again and again, in different terms. In chapter 11:2 (also 13:5), "forty and twenty months" is 3.5 years; in 11:3 (and 12:6) a thousand two hundred and three score days is also 3.5 years; In 11:9 and 11:11 we see three days and a half.

The author moves through a series of seven steps several times, indicating in turn each of the chakras (churches, angels etc), then at the seventh level we have a poetic description of the full blown kundalini experience:

Rev 8:1 And when he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour,

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; ..the Kingdoms of the world are become the kingdoms of our Lord
11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament; and there were lightnings and voices, and thunderings and an earthquake, and great hail.

Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne saying, It is done.

http://dcsymbols.com/kundalini/kundalini.htm

http://philosophestoned.blogspot.com/

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Infinite - 05-06-2017

(04-20-2012, 10:52 AM)hogey11 Wrote: In this way, Lucifer was needed and was sent by the Confederation, as Ra says.

Did Ra said this? I don't remember of read this.

Peace, love and light.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - AnthroHeart - 05-06-2017

(05-06-2017, 10:00 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 10:52 AM)hogey11 Wrote: In this way, Lucifer was needed and was sent by the Confederation, as Ra says.

Did Ra said this? I don't remember of read this.

Peace, love and light.

Maybe Hidden Hand?

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - DungBeetle - 05-29-2017

(04-16-2012, 09:38 PM)evome Wrote: hello brothers and sisters around the world =)

I have read the entire HH dialogue 2 times now. Very informative. Some say it "may" be a hoax, but the message is still the same I think. IIRC, the HH is what led me to the Ra material.

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - DungBeetle - 05-29-2017

How was the catalyst sped along?

RE: Did Ra birth the "evil illuminati"? - Aion - 05-29-2017

All is One and Simultaneous. RA knows this. Perhaps we too are part of Ra exploring the reaches of Sixth Density and coming in contact with all that is not Ra.