Bring4th
Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There (/showthread.php?tid=4832)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Eddie - 08-21-2012

(08-21-2012, 01:44 PM)Ankh Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 08:57 AM)Eddie Wrote: Ankh, when are you coming in? Will be here by Thursday?

Hey Eddie, Aaron and I will be there at either late Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. On Wednesday evening/night it is zombie walk in Highlands. Are you interested? BigSmile

Are we planning to eat at Sergio's too, or only tasting awesome beers from all over the world?
Well, I had planned originally to arrive on Friday, but as per Gary we may have too full a schedule to go to Sergio's on Friday or Saturday....so I may come in on Thursday if I can get a hotel room. That way we could hit Sergio's on Thursday evening, and not interfere with the Homecoming schedule. I'm afraid I'll have to miss the Zombie Walk (whatever that is). Would Thursday evening work for you? It's OK with Lynn. Let me see if I can amend the hotel reservation.
I just amended my reservation and will arrive in Louisville about 3 or 4PM on Thursday...after checking in at the Hotel I'll head straight to Carla's house and meet up with the rest of you. We can either eat at Sergio's, or some place else...there are plenty of good restaurants in that part of town. Gary can tell us how to get there.

OK...who else is coming? Lana, is Nadija coming with you this year? Meerie, when do you get here? Xise?

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Meerie - 08-21-2012

I am not coming, Eddie.
Will be with you guys in spirit Smile
and maybe physically, next year (yeah I know, I already said that last year Blush )

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Ankh - 08-21-2012

(08-21-2012, 02:16 PM)Eddie Wrote: Well, I had planned originally to arrive on Friday, but as per Gary we may have too full a schedule to go to Sergio's on Friday or Saturday....so I may come in on Thursday if I can get a hotel room. That way we could hit Sergio's on Thursday evening, and not interfere with the Homecoming schedule. I'm afraid I'll have to miss the Zombie Walk (whatever that is). Would Thursday evening work for you? It's OK with Lynn. Let me see if I can amend the hotel reservation.
I just amended my reservation and will arrive in Louisville about 3 or 4PM on Thursday...after checking in at the Hotel I'll head straight to Carla's house and meet up with the rest of you. We can either eat at Sergio's, or some place else...there are plenty of good restaurants in that part of town. Gary can tell us how to get there.

OK...who else is coming? Lana, is Nadija coming with you this year? Meerie, when do you get here? Xise?

Great, Eddie! And yes, Nadja and Ken are coming this year too, and they will arrive on either Wednesday or Thursday. We were planning to go to a restaurant and have a dinner out on Thursday. Maybe we can all head out at some place and eat first, and then go to Sergio's? There is a very nice restaurant called Tumbleweed something at the Louisville river where we had dinner last year. Afterwards some of us went to an Irish pub. And this year, maybe we can do the same thing, except go to Sergio's afterwards? What do you say?

Austin, you are going to stay at the house too, right? When are you planning to come?

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Spaced - 08-21-2012

I'd love to go to homecoming, but I don't think it's in the cards for me. Maybe next year Tongue

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Eddie - 08-21-2012

(08-21-2012, 03:02 PM)Ankh Wrote: Great, Eddie! And yes, Nadja and Ken are coming this year too, and they will arrive on either Wednesday or Thursday. We were planning to go to a restaurant and have a dinner out on Thursday. Maybe we can all head out at some place and eat first, and then go to Sergio's? There is a very nice restaurant called Tumbleweed something at the Louisville river where we had dinner last year. Afterwards some of us went to an Irish pub. And this year, maybe we can do the same thing, except go to Sergio's afterwards? What do you say?

This is fine with me.

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Brittany - 08-23-2012

Eddie, the thought of you dressing up like a zombie brings endless lulz!

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Eddie - 08-23-2012

(08-23-2012, 09:45 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: Eddie, the thought of you dressing up like a zombie brings endless lulz!

You should see me in my white rabbit suit. Big ears, powder-puff tail, pink paws and everything.

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Brittany - 08-23-2012

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=donnie+darko+rabbit&offset=24#/d1ph368

O_o

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Eddie - 08-23-2012

(08-23-2012, 11:31 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=donnie+darko+rabbit&offset=24#/d1ph368

O_o
Not even close. I'll try to remember to scan a pic this weekend, and e-mail it to you.

On second thought, maybe that's not such a good idea.

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Ankh - 08-23-2012

I want to have a copy of that email, Eddie! BigSmile

I didn't know you were a closet furry, Eddie. Wink

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Ankh - 08-23-2012

2 days left for me and I'll be in US!!! Can't freaking believe it!!!!!!! BigSmile \0/

(08-23-2012, 04:02 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: I didn't know you were a closet furry, Eddie. Wink

I don't even know what a "furry" is. I am, however, a huge fan of Lewis Carroll, and all his characters...white rabbit, the mad hatter, Cheshire cat, etc. Thus the white rabbit costume.

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - kycahi - 08-23-2012

(08-11-2012, 01:15 PM)Parsons Wrote: Thanks for the advice Eddie, I should have thought of that but I was probably slightly delirious from trying to book my reservations on that website for like 2 hours late at night.

I think I'm going to call and book a room with 2 beds since there have been at least 2 people here asking about cheap/free lodging. BigSmile

Well damn, all the 2-bed rooms are reserved. :S

It's 8:30 pm Thursday in Louisville, and I just confirmed a 1-bed room on the 3rd floor at the Microtel Inn Louisville East. 3 nights from Friday. There's a discount for staying at least 3. Cool

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Ankh - 08-24-2012

(08-23-2012, 08:37 PM)kycahi Wrote: It's 8:30 pm Thursday in Louisville, and I just confirmed a 1-bed room on the 3rd floor at the Microtel Inn Louisville East. 3 nights from Friday. There's a discount for staying at least 3. Cool

Lee, so you will be arriving at 08:30 PM at Thursday to Microtel? Because we are planning to go out and eat something on Thursday night and then head to Sergio's to taste world's greatest beer, if you are interested? :p

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - byodoinpilgrim - 08-24-2012

Is there anyone wandering to the homecoming event from Memphis? I am looking for someone to split the driving and gas costs. Let me know if you would be interested.

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Eddie - 08-25-2012

Weather forecast for Homecoming is for highs in the mid-to-upper 80s. Come prepared for hot weather.

Also, bear in mind that there are always lots of mosquitoes in Carla's back yard. You might wish to bring insect repellent. I'll try to remember to bring some anti-mosquito incense sticks.

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Ankh - 08-25-2012

Sounds super in regards to that hot weather, Eddie!

See you all sooooooon!!! BigSmile/Heart

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Brittany - 08-25-2012

The mosquitoes will all go after Ankh because she is so sweet. :p

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - Eddie - 08-26-2012

Now the prediction is for 93 on Friday...:@

I did remember to get the citronella incense. Cool

RE: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There - palindromic - 08-27-2012

Ah! I need to get there!
I am a broke college student as well...Creator can I please go?! pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!
If I end up going I can pick anybody up between southwest va and louisville