Bring4th
Tone In Ear Signals - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Tone In Ear Signals (/showthread.php?tid=577)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Tone In Ear Signals - Peregrinus - 11-06-2009

Does anyone have any further information or ideas on this subject to do with positive, negative, and balanced signals.

Quote:44.3 Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear when you started your communication?
Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.
44.4 Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?
Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.

The tone the questioner heard in the left ear was explained as negatively oriented. I understand that placement determines the result, but what constitutes and makes up a negative signal? Psychic attack? Orion message? Is it like a cell phone going out of range? Also, is/was this tone a single tone or more than one tone? Any ideas?

A few mornings ago I heard, in my left ear, a series of high/low tones for about two seconds. It did not fade out. It ended. My day went horribly and I felt out of sorts. I was angry and upset at anything and everything, and I didn't know why. My sister suggested it was a psychic attack, being she is a spiritual healer. She burned some dragon's blood and cleared the house, and all was better.

This morning, I awoke to a tone in my right ear, then my left ear, then one on top of my head. This is starting to worry me...

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - gharghur - 11-07-2009

Hi Peregrinus,
Have you had your blood pressure checked recently? Serious.
In regard to tones and sensations.
A ringing in the ears often occurs after something important has just occurred. The ringing is to let one know that they should stop and recollect what just transpired. There's usually an important message there.
A sensation in the brain often occurs when one is being exposed to either a negative or positive energy. Left being negative, and right positive. It can also be used to confirm truth or untruth. These sensations can be minor or a very strong pain depending upon the strength of the receiving energy.
When it comes to attacks. The stronger ones energy the more likely attacks will occur randomly. Black onyx helps to deflect negative energy.
namaste

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Peregrinus - 11-07-2009

Hi namaste,

Thanks for the response. Important messages either negative or positive, yeah, I get it now. My blood pressure is 118 over 78, no problems there.

The first time I would consider that I was being attacked, and have taken steps to protect myself (Black Onyx and Red Tiger Eye among other things). Being that it wasn't a single tone, but more complex, I took it very seriously.

The second time was right after I awoke from a dream where I had won the 14 million lottery, and I had repeated the numbers in the dream and remembered them vividly. First came the tone in the right ear, then the left, then on top. I went and bought lottery tickets today lol to see what comes of it. Being I buy about one lottery ticket a year, it isn't something that is on my mind, so having it in a dream was very strange, and especially being given the numbers.

If I win the responsibility will come with it, to use it to try and increase harvestable STOSs. This has been a very driving goal of mine for the last few months.

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Questioner - 11-07-2009

(11-06-2009, 05:31 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: The tone the questioner heard in the left ear was explained as negatively oriented.

That only applied to Don Elkins at that time. There was a follow up in Session 49:
Quote:Q: I was wondering; in a previous session you had mentioned the left and right ear tones, the left and the right brain somehow being related to the polarities of service-to-self and service-to-others. Could you comment on this?
Ra: I am Ra. We may comment on this.
Questioner: Will you go ahead and comment on this?
Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service-to-others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that in our understanding too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.
The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.
There is one correspondence between right and left and positive and negative. The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

Quote:A few mornings ago I heard, in my left ear, a series of high/low tones for about two seconds. It did not fade out. It ended. My day went horribly and I felt out of sorts. I was angry and upset at anything and everything, and I didn't know why. My sister suggested it was a psychic attack, being she is a spiritual healer. She burned some dragon's blood and cleared the house, and all was better.

This morning, I awoke to a tone in my right ear, then my left ear, then one on top of my head. This is starting to worry me...

Do you have any type of recorder, or a microphone in your computer, that you could use to keep track of this information? Just an idea off the top of my head (without any tones), but I wonder if comparison with the "chakra healing" or solfegio frequencies might shed some light on what is going on for you.

And as someone who's had lots of inner ear trouble, I second the suggestion that you find out if there is a medical reason or if this is just perhaps related to your meditations.

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - gharghur - 11-07-2009

Hey I hope you win. Maybe this is the test you seek.
I go by gharghur, the name of a town in Malta.

Namaste:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcgNJ7cgDVs

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Peregrinus - 11-08-2009

(11-07-2009, 10:10 PM)gharghur Wrote: Hey I hope you win. Maybe this is the test you seek.
I go by gharghur, the name of a town in Malta.

Namaste:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcgNJ7cgDVs

My most humble apologies Gharghur. Thank you for the utube video. It was beautiful, and I truly understand the philosophy of namaste.

If I were to win, it would be a huge responsibility, but I have always appreciated the saying "Always bite off more than you can chew, and then chew it". I can only hope to be of service to other-selves.

namaste

(11-07-2009, 10:02 PM)Questioner Wrote: That only applied to Don Elkins at that time. There was a follow up in Session 49:
Quote:Q: I was wondering; in a previous session you had mentioned the left and right ear tones, the left and the right brain somehow being related to the polarities of service-to-self and service-to-others. Could you comment on this?
Ra: I am Ra. We may comment on this.
Questioner: Will you go ahead and comment on this?
Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service-to-others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that in our understanding too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.
The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.
There is one correspondence between right and left and positive and negative. The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

Do you have any type of recorder, or a microphone in your computer, that you could use to keep track of this information? Just an idea off the top of my head (without any tones), but I wonder if comparison with the "chakra healing" or solfegio frequencies might shed some light on what is going on for you.

And as someone who's had lots of inner ear trouble, I second the suggestion that you find out if there is a medical reason or if this is just perhaps related to your meditations.

Hi Questioner,
I have a voice recorder and laptop and pc, and yes I should begin to keep track of these things. Thanks for the reinforcement of doing so.

Thanks for the session 49 quote. I have read that session and never saw that part in there. Ear problems... I was in the army for eight years, infantry, and suffered extensive hearing loss. I haven't had any problems and haven't been around any loud noises for some time though.
I've been working on balancing my chakras as of late, and also on getting my pineal functioning at top form. The pineal is definitely coming to life in a big way, and things are opening up to me that I never even imagined.

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - βαθμιαίος - 11-08-2009

(11-08-2009, 01:51 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: I've been working on balancing my chakras as of late, and also on getting my pineal functioning at top form. The pineal is definitely coming to life in a big way, and things are opening up to me that I never even imagined.

IMO this is the key to the tones you've been hearing, especially the balanced left-right-top. It sounds like you're on the cusp of something grand.

(11-08-2009, 07:27 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: It sounds like you're on the cusp of something grand.

I believe we are all on the cusp of something grand Smile

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - βαθμιαίος - 11-08-2009

(11-08-2009, 12:28 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: I believe we are all on the cusp of something grand Smile

Smile

Me, too.

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - seannjay - 11-10-2009

i just try the 100 μsec when the left and right signals are phase-shifted at the two ears by 180°..

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Questioner - 11-10-2009

(11-10-2009, 11:32 AM)seannjay Wrote: i just try the 100 μsec when the left and right signals are phase-shifted at the two ears by 180°..

Are you referring to some kind of audio tool? Is this part of the spiritual discussion or just an excuse to throw in your advertising line?

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - ExperiencedGhost - 11-11-2009

--> I had another thread opened with the same subject....
Hearing sounds, no hallucination, no sounds from the outside but the inside. Remember that you are on a website where the invisible leads the talk, the oneness. By this I do hope you're open to other phenomena.
Since I was a child I had spiritual or paranormal experiences. For me this is just a part of who we are. A mental capacity. Nothing strange.
If people talk about a ghost... tho my nickname carries that name but that's just in a playfull way... it is in a mysterious way. For me that domain holds no real mysteries. What's this all about. I want to bring forth that I know the difference between imagination and reality.

Lately I have been hearing sounds in my head, every time that it happened I was awaken. Additional info : since a year now some parts of my muscles are vibrating once in a while. I know we (and the world) are going into a higher vibration. The sounds : there are 3 but strange ones. Every sound is in a high quality and loud but acceptable.
Did you ever heard about the "voices from hell" on youtube ? You can look that up if you want to.
The first was very simular. It happened when I was just ready to sleep and was lying down in my bed and on my back. I closed my eyes and immediately I heard those voices wining (making almost crying sounds) and screeming all around me (holographic sound is the description = comparable with a cinema sound surround system). So cristalclear oh boy. Not sharp, but real very real. After a few seconds I opened my eyes and look even behind me. Nothing to see so I closed my eyes again and there it came back, fading in and when I opened my eyes again fading out...
The second happened in another week, again ready to sleep but my eyes still open. I was thinking a little bit about... everything and nothing. Sudden a old bell was ringing, cristalclear and loud. Not sharp but with a nice bass to it. I listened to something recognizable but could hear no other sound. This stopped sudden as it came.
The third,perhaps the important one : a frequency tone. Loud, not sharp, cristalclear and with a nice bass.
I had the impression that all three sounds came from the middle of my head (pineal gland ?). Like I stood in the middle of the sound. I forgot the right frequencie because it was some octaves of the same frequencie all together like the SAME note on a piano from low to high (but not very high) and I was very impressed but not shocked.

I came on this website through the channeling of the Law of One. So there was no coincidence, I was tracing the persons involved.
I had a chat with Carla lately tho I did not speak. What she said I already knew somehow, some kind a "be ready" call for the higher frequencie but I feel there is more to it.
Lately I've been active on different forums, each about their own subjects. And I know that one of them is followed and infiltrated by the so called disinfo agents.
I know also about the chemtrails in the air and the significance of it. It can be used also for mind-controlled. And frequencie is the game !
Are those sounds planted in my brain for me to hear ? For scaring me ? For telling me to shut up ? It only motivates me more. I am just a very little fish in the pound, so could this be it ?
Or is it what I first thought, a "be ready" call. A call for letting me remembering to do my exercices, not to stop, not to waste time... To stay focused. But what about those voices than ?
I am calling you to help me figure this one out.
Be aware and you'll grow Rolleyes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fairyfarmgirl Offline
RE: Hearing sounds
Tonal Hearing is simply activation codes being downloaded. Feel with your HEART and third chakra. If it feels like LOVE then it is LOVE...

A couple of days ago, I was waiting in the grocery line at the store and I suddenly was overwhelmed with Love for my fellow sleepwalking brothers and sisters--- so much so that I was almost weeping in the grocery line. This was followed by sounds of a crowded room... all of these conversations all at once and busy. The thing was that this sound was in my mind... everyone around me was quiet... but their mind chatter was very very busy.

I used the experience as an Opportunity to Bless everyone with Love. And to my astonishment people smiled and laughed and responded by waving to me.

I hear sounds all the time. I hear a little bell tinkling... like a fairy sound. Right before something that I should be aware of I hear the sound of breaking glass. I always take this as a warning! Danger around! I hear the tones of the Universe. 222, 333, 444, 555, meghertz sounds. And I hear the sounds of the Earth. Everything! EVERYTHING is LIGHT and the way this is currenly percieved is through VIBRATION and VIBRATION translates to SOUND or WORD. The visual depiction of the the Vibration of Light is sacred geometry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yaJf5rmLJE Here is an example of the tonal qualities that I hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u255ZZepAQY 444 Shekinah and Metatron these are also some tonal sounds that I hear.

I have others sounds but will have to search for the sound clips on youtube and in my archives.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Let your light shine through... fairyfarmgirlHeart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questioner Offline
RE: Hearing sounds
Hi, E.G.

This is a slow paced forum, it can often take more than a day for new responses to be added.

There is already a forum thread on tones as a spiritual signal: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=577
I wonder if you might like to add your question there since it is already a discussion on the same subject.

I wonder if English is not your native language. I had some trouble understanding your points.
Thanks to both and I had almost tears in my eyes to know I wasn't the only one. -- BREAK -- Just heard those sounds fairyfarmgirl and thanks for posting that. Hearing the woman at 1:48min. and that bowl G 444. Cannot say, the 444 would be more accurate but the same frequencie repated several times in a higher and lower octave.
...Too late, I have tears in my eyes now. A lot of preassure is going of my shoulders now, thank you. Both sounds sounded so familiar to me that I think that it was at least in that range.
Seeing "dead" biological people since I was young, predictions and a lot more won't amaze me anymore, but this is a really new stage in my life. Since at least 6 months I cannot hate anymore and see (rather feeling) 2 people when I am looking at one person : 1 biological shell and 1 energetic entity. I do know we are all connected.

And Questioner... aren't we all alien to this planet ? So a different way of writing won't hurt the eyes Smile But most admit that sometimes it feels like it's someone else thats writing. Another conciousness but could be mine, some sort of a meeting between me and my higher self perhaps. I am new here and did not read much of the threads. Needed a quick answer I guess. I had to find a answer that was more based on logical and a "right" feeling.
But I'll read the thread you mentioned, just took a peak at it and it looks interesting. But I must say that the 3 sounds I heard was not in my left or right ear, I cannot tell if that was above my head or not. Sounded like it was in the middle of my head.

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - fairyfarmgirl - 11-11-2009

Middle of Head sounds are generally aligned with pineal gland activation. Every organ and chakra has its own sound as well. There is a sound shaman in CA who lives in the Shasta Mnt area that specializes in this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOU-qA25xNM and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmXxL3N3iCs is one of the videos that she has made.

ExperiencedGhost: It seems that you would like to quantify your experiences. Some search words on youtube.com would be sound shaman, solfreggio frequencies, 444 mhz, sound healing, toning, tonal healing, sounds of the universe.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - ExperiencedGhost - 11-11-2009

"quantify your experiences", what do you mean exactly ?

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Questioner - 11-11-2009

(11-11-2009, 04:57 AM)ExperiencedGhost Wrote: And Questioner... aren't we all alien to this planet ? So a different way of writing won't hurt the eyes Smile

Haha! You are right! BigSmile

I see that some other people understood exactly what you meant. I'm happy that this is a good forum for you to discuss these things, even though I don't understand it all myself. Wink

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Peregrinus - 11-11-2009

Thanks to Questioner,

Session 49:
Quote:Ra: ...The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

What this means to me is:

A message/tone in the left ear is of negative polarity means it is a confirmation of something you should avoid or stay away from, unless you are STS, in which case this is what you want to pay attention to and do.

A message/tone in the right ear is of positive polarity and means "Take Heed", this is something which you should pay attention to, in the positive sense. If you are STS, this is what you want to pay attention to and avoid.

A message/tone above your head is a confirming tone, meaning that you consciously understand the previous message.

The message may be by way of sound, dream, or thought.

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - ExperiencedGhost - 11-12-2009

And what about my experience ? The sound in the middle of my head like I stood in the middle of the sound itself ?
Fairyfarmgirl said : middle of Head sounds are generally aligned with pineal gland activation.
If this is the case, than this means alot to me. I had and still have other experiences wich involves the pineal gland. But I have no idea what those voices meant (like the voices from hell on youtube, not quit the same -less screeming and no echo at all- but a good comparison http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MxdCU2f7ic at 2.00 min.)

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - fairyfarmgirl - 11-12-2009

You seem to require proof that the sounds you are hearing others have heard before in the same set of circumstances. It seems you are seeking validation of your experience.

This is perfectly normal. It is something I have done myself and continue to do as a seeker. I use the word seem because it is your experience and I can only observe from a feeling place as to what you are seeking. This is what is meant by to quantify your experience.

I have heard the voices from "hell" (I do not believe in such a concept but for discussions sake I use the term here) as well. The times I have heard this is when the Earth is in pain and shedding negativity or it is a time in which a human disaster has occurred and many are passing at once and in a state of confusion. This sound comes before the event happens... not after it is like an auditory premonition.

I have also heard the sound when I worked as a mental health worker when dealing with someone who really was troubled and labeled "schizophrenic" I use quotes because I believe such mental imbalances are due to negative entity infestation issues. In the case of the people that I used to work with.... I would have to stay in a place of love and acceptance and have good energectic boundaries....

So, the voices of "hell" perhaps it is saying to you that you would benefit from developing clear distinct and loving boundaries.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Peregrinus - 11-12-2009

Also understand that thirty minutes before and thirty minutes after Sidereal time you are more susceptible to psychic events, hence advanced use of the Pineal.

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Questioner - 11-13-2009

[quote='Peregrinus' pid='6641' dateline='1257954297']
Thanks to Questioner,
Session 49:
Quote:Ra: ...This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

We have different interpretations of this passage. I take the passage to mean that locations of tones has different meanings for different people. Ra explained what the tones meant for Don Elkins at that time. They might have some other meaning for other people.

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Peregrinus - 11-13-2009

And yet my interpretation is it deals not with the singular, but the term "bodies". If were Ra to say body, then it would have been specific to Don. Ra did not. This makes it generally applicable to everyone.

Session 49:
Quote:Ra: ...The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - gharghur - 11-13-2009

Whatever resonates with each individual (discernment) is most important.
Just as Carla noted in her recent email. It is not the characters of the vision/dream that are important. It is what they represent to you, individually. Dreams/visions are often allegorical in nature. The underlying theme of that subconscious experience is what's important.
Tones received, right positive, left negative is an accepted generalization. What occured before the tones is where the discernment is required. Since negative entities commonly use deception and trickery. If one relies solely on the orientation of the tone, they too may be deceived. Use your discernment and inner voice.
namaste

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Phoenix - 11-14-2009

I like these last few comments, they are very intelligent!

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - Questioner - 11-14-2009

(11-13-2009, 01:24 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: And yet my interpretation is it deals not with the singular, but the term "bodies". If were Ra to say body, then it would have been specific to Don. Ra did not. This makes it generally applicable to everyone.

I see how this conclusion makes sense.
(11-13-2009, 02:01 PM)gharghur Wrote: Whatever resonates with each individual (discernment) is most important....

I really like this perspective, it feels to me that this is a wise perception.

As I haven't experienced the "guidance tones" phenomenon myself, I don't think I have anything more to contribute, but I hope it is very useful to people who have that experience.

[split] Tones - Richard - 04-08-2010

Count me in with ear tones also. Odd, isn’t it? …Mass tinnitis among the awakened or awakening. Could be a coincidence…but I seem to remember, vaguely, a Quo’ channelling on coincidence. Let me look around on that one.

Richard

RE: Fear and Self-service - Peregrinus - 04-09-2010

(04-08-2010, 07:26 PM)Gribbons Wrote: I would also like to explore more the topic of ear tones and their possible function of the higher self telling you to call heed on a possible moment of polarization or a deeper lesson perhaps if you look at the context of the moment... they're hard to describe since they rely on intuitive impressions and past experiences... I guess? Confused I believe I remember reading something on the matter in book V of Ra, but I'd love to hear Q'uo's take on it. Are the channelings of Q'uo written down like Ra? Is it nearly as extensive even?

To begin, you could read this thread brother Smile

---> Tone In Ear Signals

RE: Fear and Self-service - Richard - 04-09-2010

Even as I sit here reading these posts, at my desk, at work…I have a continuous balanced tone in the background..a little stronger on the right side. If I stay busy, it fades into the background. But this, morning hum, right now is unusual. It is usually more common in the afternoons…and especially during meditations.

My blood pressure is fine…never had any probs with that facet. Honestly, I don’t know what the tones mean. And for the most part, I’ve just grown used to them. I’m assuming I’m learning something from them, but since it’s a non-vocal format? Who knows. I just thank the creator for the chance to learn something new and ask for a little help in discerning what it is that I need to know.

Richard

RE: Tone In Ear Signals - erapsion - 04-12-2010

Very nice information. I’ll come back more often to see what's new.

RE: Fear and Self-service - Bring4th_Steve - 04-13-2010

I think this would be a great topic to suggest to the channeling circle when they meet to channel Q'uo. In fact, Q'uo might even be obliged to expand upon the changes in the body, since people are experiencing not only the tinnitus, but also other anomalies within the body.

I actually suffer from the same symptoms that most of you have identified so far, except that mine is more of a high pitch hum that is constant... Kind of like when we would be tested in grade school for our hearing, and we would hear those really odd high-pitched tones. (Well, for those who "could" hear those.. :-)

Even more interestingly, when I got involved with Kriya Yoga, part of my initiation involved the Yogi putting his fingers in my ears and sending a surge of energy/intent into my head, such that I would constantly hear the "aum" sound. Apparently "aum" is very similar to the tinnitus that we hear.

Has anyone experienced that as well?

All, Peregrinus has pointed out that a thread already exists about tones in the ears. Please be advised that because of the similarities in topic, I may move part of this thread into the other one, to avoid redundancy.

Original thread reference:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=577

Thanks,
Steve