Bring4th
What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? (/showthread.php?tid=6076)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - reeay - 12-01-2012

Is Nibiru like Planet X? Are they different things?

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Tenet Nosce - 12-01-2012

(12-01-2012, 02:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:
(12-01-2012, 02:17 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: Also worth noting- wherein their incarnation has been speculated- there is no 3D harvest for Wanderers.

What did you mean by no 3D harvest for wanderers?

Wanderers have already been harvested to 4D, remember?

(12-01-2012, 02:42 PM)Ashim Wrote: Sorry to butt in, but no wanderer in their sane mind would ever consider spending but another month on this Planet in 3rd Density.

Of course, each is free to do as they will.

IMO- I would question the wisdom of bailing out early from an experience which the wanderer specifically chose in order to remediate their extreme imbalances.

70.15 Wrote:Questioner: I think that to clear up this point I will ask a few questions that are related that will possibly help me to understand this better because I am really confused about this and I think it is a very important point in understanding the creation and the Creator in general, you might say. If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth-density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in the third-density time/space after death?

Ra:
I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-01-2012

Fantastic. Thanks Tenet and Ashim.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Conifer16 - 12-01-2012

Celebrating Yule most likely Making stuff out of stained glass or making candles. Which is what I did last time I celebrated Yule with my extended family. They are Baha'i and pagan. so we combine Ayyam-i-Ha with Yule. So a big celebration. :-)

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Cyan - 12-01-2012

Eat a piece of salted salmon for me and you can add Viking traditions to the bunch BigSmile http://www.food.com/recipe/freshly-salted-salmon-136947

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Monica - 12-01-2012

(12-01-2012, 02:44 PM)Ashim Wrote: The Source is amongst others the Family.
Lord Lucifer.

??

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - reeay - 12-01-2012

Is this Lord Lucifer... about Hidden Hands?

(12-01-2012, 02:28 PM)Cyan Wrote: Why does going insane/psychotic/dying/going astral not hurt me after the first time or so when i really flipped out.

Now I simply make a mental note such as: "huh, i'm not in reality, my real body must be off dozing somewhere in a really comfortable position, because i know people take care of me and i'm in no risk." or some analogy of this.

Is this just experience. Or is there a buildup of energy the longer we stay out of the "astral" so that the initial return to astral is always more shocking the longer we have stayed away from it.

Not sure if this is answerable and within the guidlines.

It's fine! Please feel free to elaborate on your specific question here.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Ashim - 12-01-2012

He is the 13th Lord...so...yes hidden in a way.
Very clever genius.
No worries folks.
Sixth Density.
Sixth Octave.
Sixth Sub Octave.

So...I'm planning to do the radio show with Carla and Jim, then do a family meditation afterwards.

And, the next morning, here is what I'll be doing: (see pic)

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-02-2012

On December 22 I'll still be working on shifting my timeline continually toward a desired reality.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - kdsii - 12-02-2012

I've noticed so much synchronicity lately... For me, things in my life seem to speed up and dramatically slow down depending on where I am, emotionally.
So strange. Things come into my life so quickly now, as long as I keep a good vibratory level. But, the drop-off if I think towards the negative is harsh.
So, I think that keeping our thoughts towards gratitude and joy will help to create this desired reality. It's hard work!

(12-02-2012, 12:07 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: On December 22 I'll still be working on shifting my timeline continually toward a desired reality.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-02-2012

Little things like this used to be tremendous catalyst for me (freak me out):

I'm doing much better staying in a heart-centered space.

I had another synchronicity today where a blanket that had been thrown on the floor looks just like a tiger's head from the side. Ear, snout, maw, eye, all perfect, and stripes too. It has somewhat of a cartoon form. Interesting what I am creating without trying to.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Oldern - 12-02-2012

I will definitely meditate that day, then most likely do what I love doing best at that time (working on our game engine), and at night, I am going to some bachelor party or what is it called (the one where the friends of the soon to be married man gather). I will not drink any alcohol, that is for sure. (And of course other substances are out of the question as well).

I have no expectations for that day. My day for Ascension will come when I am ready Tongue

I've been doing some work to help our timeline prepare for the Nibiruan Stargate. Want to keep it on the ideal timeline.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Jeremy - 12-02-2012

Working a double shift :/

I'm waiting for reality to become unglued and unstuck as Bashar puts it.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Tenet Nosce - 12-02-2012

[Image: 31160631.jpg]

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Meerie - 12-02-2012

(12-02-2012, 12:13 PM)Xradfl Wrote: Working a double shift :/

on both timelines? :-O
now that is what I call service BigSmile

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - xise - 12-02-2012

Meditating or Dreaming.

I'm going to be on vacation back home in Raleigh, NC (as a side note, for those of you who know me, I gave my notice and my last day is December 18, 2012. No, I don't have another job lined up but I have some months to find one...it was definitely time for me to leave the courtroom.).

The Mayan Calendar ends at 11:11 UT time which is 6:11 am EST time I believe (I am going to triple checkSmile) so either I'll go to sleep early and wake up and meditate, or I'll spend the night before with my childhood best friends out and sleep sober and be in the dreamscape. Smile

I'm feeling strong green ray center energy as I write this so I believe this is definitely the right thing for me to do!

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Tenet Nosce - 12-02-2012

(12-01-2012, 02:20 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Does anyone have any questions for Carla, that you'd like us to do on the show that night?

Maybe you could do a show focused around our inner Bozo. Discuss the spiritual value of being completely wrong. Gurus who are blind to their severe imbalances- and the people who follow them. Free-will considerations of leading others astray, or being led astray. Or even just plain silliness and frivolity.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Aureus - 12-02-2012

Ashim,

would you perhaps be able to present your sources to all this about niburian stargates and such? I just finished reading the hidden_hand material, and I retrospectively detect much of it in your communications. Although, I find you speak in riddles. The manner in which you write attracts curiosity, and mine is not satiated.

93.3 Wrote:That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent.

I've never fully resonated with that Tenet. Much of the time my chakras are pulling inward, and I feel very much positive and loving.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - zenmaster - 12-02-2012

(12-02-2012, 06:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I've never fully resonated with that Tenet. Much of the time my chakras are pulling inward, and I feel very much positive and loving.
I don't think Ra was referring to emotional feelings or even attitude, but rather an orientation which acquires experience either by allowing or controlling. In order to evolve through control, there must be subjugation which is an absorbing quality. In order to evolve through allowance, there must be demonstration of beingness which is radiant.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - GentleReckoning - 12-02-2012

(12-02-2012, 01:34 AM)kdsii Wrote: I've noticed so much synchronicity lately... For me, things in my life seem to speed up and dramatically slow down depending on where I am, emotionally.
So strange. Things come into my life so quickly now, as long as I keep a good vibratory level. But, the drop-off if I think towards the negative is harsh.
So, I think that keeping our thoughts towards gratitude and joy will help to create this desired reality. It's hard work!

Ah yes, but practice makes perfect. And I've never had this good of practice. The almost immediate feedback is proving much more instructive than when I could sink into habits with little or no backlash. My lessons are mostly of patience and opportunity. Also taking correct action at the correct time.

Yeah, I've been holding my intention and will on my desired programming. When I "tapped into intelligent energy" and "tapped into Logos" I felt the energy get denser almost immediately. I feel it working within my body. It's pretty neat. My lesson is having intent without being attached to an outcome. And patience as well, since large shifts take some time. I also like to ask my guides to do the shifts and energy work for me. They seem eager to help, and are more effective than I am.

When the energy gets going it can feel like a waterfall being pulled into my body. I physically feel law of attraction attracting like vibration.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Ashim - 12-03-2012

(12-02-2012, 05:16 PM)Aureus Wrote: Ashim,

would you perhaps be able to present your sources to all this about niburian stargates and such? I just finished reading the hidden_hand material, and I retrospectively detect much of it in your communications. Although, I find you speak in riddles. The manner in which you write attracts curiosity, and mine is not satiated.
What 'riddles' do you have trouble understanding?
Maybe we could start there.
Curiosity and the cat.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Oceania - 12-03-2012

i think all this stuff about it being unheard of and not done before just makes me be like... but then why did Venus go through it? didn't they?

i just heard somewhere that this has never happened to a planet before, but it has happened to other suns.

anyway i dunno what i'll be doing. i'll prolly be freakin out with excitement and i dunno! omg

(12-01-2012, 03:14 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: Celebrating Yule most likely Making stuff out of stained glass or making candles. Which is what I did last time I celebrated Yule with my extended family. They are Baha'i and pagan. so we combine Ayyam-i-Ha with Yule. So a big celebration. :-)

that's the way to go!

it's actually gettin so close i'll probably be like omgomgomg!!!! before it happens!!! counting the seconds!!! will everyone be online omg i'll be all alone!