Bring4th
What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? (/showthread.php?tid=6076)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Monica - 12-03-2012

Carla says it's a metaphysical event, not a physical one. Others, like David Wilcock and Richard Hoagland, seem to think something physical is happening, but they've got events scheduled in the spring.

A lot of people will be disappointed if they wake up Saturday morning and it's just another day, seemingly.

I'm not necessarily expecting anything to 'happen' but I think of it as a special, sacred day...a demarcation. We shall see!

It's a good idea to live each day as if it's our last, anyway, because we just never know anyway.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Confused - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 07:56 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Carla says it's a metaphysical event, not a physical one. Others, like David Wilcock and Richard Hoagland, seem to think something physical is happening, but they've got events scheduled in the spring.

A lot of people will be disappointed if they wake up Saturday morning and it's just another day, seemingly.

I'm not necessarily expecting anything to 'happen' but I think of it as a special, sacred day...a demarcation. We shall see!

It's a good idea to live each day as if it's our last, anyway, because we just never know anyway.

Don specifically asked a question on the very subject of abrupt versus gradual Harvest. Most of us know that question and Ra quote --

Quote:17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

If we can decipher clearly what Ra's reply actually means, may be then we are close to kernel of the onion BigSmile

As far as I am concerned, I am trying to do the best every moment, in terms of professional and personal life. I think it is good to not mix secular responsibilities with metaphysical preoccupations or convictions. As they say -- Work is worship.

[quote='Confused' pid='107462' dateline='1354536708']
Quote:17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Uh oh. Maybe it already happened and we all missed it!

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Cyan - 12-03-2012

I sure didn't miss 2 of my friends turning into arch-angels and followed by me being thrown into a brown / maroon bubble for 20 minutes real time and 20 years my time, in intense pain learning to accept my faults, lies and my friends faults and lies, followed by gaining almost all encompassing magic skills.

Not sure what you guys had at the start of the year BigSmile

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Confused - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 08:27 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Uh oh. Maybe it already happened and we all missed it!

I am more curious, Monica, as to why Don picked the year, 2011, very specifically. I think he knew something or was definitely onto something, thanks to his intense research in multiple occult and UFO related matters.

We have to bear in mind that the question was asked in early 1981, much before popular authorship on the subject of Mayanism commenced. Why did Don pick that year? What research and/or understanding of his lead to that very localized trail of a time-period for Harvest, especially the specific question on Abrupt versus Gradual?

May be you can query Carla and/or Jim on this, Monica, please. Blush

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Aureus - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 01:10 AM)Ashim Wrote: What 'riddles' do you have trouble understanding?
Maybe we could start there.
Curiosity and the cat.

Excellent. Is there perhaps any material you would be able to offer as a key for the quite obscure comments about "going to the bathroom more often", "Going through a 'Niburu Portal' and ending up in 5th density" and simply "sunglasses".

Surely the hidden-hand describes the ending of a 'Game', and explains your fondness of 'Lord Lucifer'. I also detect/suspect influences from "niburian council", as the 'dropping of baggage' and 'going to the bathroom(detox?). This is however only speculative, in no way am I judging you nor your beliefs.

You are such an interesting character Ashim, I would love to see the world from where you are standing.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Oceania - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 07:56 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Carla says it's a metaphysical event, not a physical one. Others, like David Wilcock and Richard Hoagland, seem to think something physical is happening, but they've got events scheduled in the spring.

well said!

i really don't expect anything physical to happen. i mean not overt. i think we might be connected to source, or something. maybe we won't remember. maybe life will go on but something is different. i know i am looking forward to it. it's been a long life and all my life i've felt i was gonna die around 30 and never knew why. i felt like that was the time i had. i don't know, something feels like it's looming beyond that point. but i dunno. i really don't know what is going to happen. David seemed to think it was somekinda mesh of timelines, i guess it's the timeline convergence? when all timelines meet to join the original path of ascencion.

what does Daniel say?

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Cyan - 12-03-2012

[Image: bringthjpg.jpg]

Just admiring the synchronisity in post numbers and view numbers.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-03-2012

It feels more and more like the physical world is like my dream world by feel. When I take a nap, I go to the dream world for a brief few moments, then awaken back suddenly, and ground in the vibration to this world. It feels like I am waking up from a dream, slowly.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - reeay - 12-03-2012

How about doing a group meditation?

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Oceania - 12-03-2012

what else can you do when the moment comes? unless you're asleep? is it actually better to be asleep during it?

(12-03-2012, 05:28 PM)Oceania Wrote: what else can you do when the moment comes? unless you're asleep? is it actually better to be asleep during it?

Probably live the moment mindfully and consciously as a most exquisite gift to the One Infinite Creator.

(12-03-2012, 03:18 PM)Oceania Wrote: well said!

Smile

(12-03-2012, 03:18 PM)Oceania Wrote: it's been a long life and all my life i've felt i was gonna die around 30 and never knew why. i felt like that was the time i had. i don't know, something feels like it's looming beyond that point.

It could also be symbolic, maybe...like a death of an old aspect of yourself, but a rebirthing into a new life...in other words, big changes in your life, not necessarily actual physical death.

(12-03-2012, 03:18 PM)Oceania Wrote: but i dunno. i really don't know what is going to happen. David seemed to think it was somekinda mesh of timelines, i guess it's the timeline convergence? when all timelines meet to join the original path of ascencion.

I felt a change a year ago, at 11.11.11. I thought maybe it already happened then..."It" being an opening, or portal, into multiple timelines. I've felt different ever since...the air is shimmery...I've been feeling like I'm in a holodeck!

My theory is that for the past year, culminating on 12.21.12, we've been in a nexus, and have the ability to jump to whichever timeline is appropriate for us.

We can only jump based on the present moment, though, not on the past. I mean, we can't go backwards in time...only forwards.

Can you elaborate on what David says about timelines?

(12-03-2012, 03:18 PM)Oceania Wrote: what does Daniel say?

Who's Daniel? A channel?

(12-03-2012, 09:02 AM)Confused Wrote: I am more curious, Monica, as to why Don picked the year, 2011, very specifically. I think he knew something or was definitely onto something, thanks to his intense research in multiple occult and UFO related matters.

Because Ra said 30 years, and 1981 + 30 = 2011.

(12-03-2012, 09:02 AM)Confused Wrote: May be you can query Carla and/or Jim on this, Monica, please. Blush

I can if you like, but I think it was simple math. He just added the 30.

oh yeah i can't wait for 12 12 12

Daniel, David's Daniel!

(12-03-2012, 06:25 PM)Oceania Wrote: oh yeah i can't wait for 12 12 12

Yeah, I was just thinking about that...maybe we have it all wrong! Maybe it's 12.12.12 not 12.21.12. Actually 12.12.12 makes more sense! Except the Solstice is 12.21.12 so that makes more sense too.

I read that the end of the Mayan calendar is actually early in the morning on 12.21.12! so by the time we have the radio show in the evening, it'll be already passed!

(12-03-2012, 09:02 AM)Confused Wrote: Daniel, David's Daniel!

Oh! duh Blush

i think it will follow the time around the planet and not all happen at once. but the day is special regardless.

i think 12 12 12 is one portal and 12 21 12 is the next one. and it's all important!

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Richard - 12-03-2012

I'm on vacation from the 19th through the new year. Was 12-21-12 on my mind when I scheduled that time off. Maybe a little. Even though I really think its just another day in the stream of life on earth....just in case anything physically happens...I want to be home with those I love.

I remain open and in the now otherwise. As much as possible. I do have a nice bottle of 18 yr old scotch saved up though...so I may silently toast the day Smile

(12-03-2012, 06:22 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 09:02 AM)Confused Wrote: I am more curious, Monica, as to why Don picked the year, 2011, very specifically. I think he knew something or was definitely onto something, thanks to his intense research in multiple occult and UFO related matters.

Because Ra said 30 years, and 1981 + 30 = 2011.

(12-03-2012, 09:02 AM)Confused Wrote: May be you can query Carla and/or Jim on this, Monica, please. Blush

I can if you like, but I think it was simple math. He just added the 30.

Thanks for pointing that out, Monica. I totally missed that bit about the 30 years coming early on in the LOO.

Time to stop over-thinking for me, then BigSmile

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-03-2012

I have a pretty good ability to copy energy.
So I've been working on anchoring in vibrations of my dream worlds into earth. The love/light has become so dense in me that I'm finding even veggies, or that savory veggie stew to be too heavy for me. At least for now.

This guy you see on my avatar. That's me in another timeline. When I opened myself to take in his energies, I found the strongest experience of law of attraction. The love and light just keep coming from him. I'm working toward a merging of our energies into one.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Oceania - 12-04-2012

i wanted to anchor my dream worlds too.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-04-2012

Last night when I was feeling pretty balanced, I asked Ra to hold me. The energy built slowly, and was very dense, surrounding me on my bed.
I then asked to know their stillness. Boy, that was like an initiation. Intense 3rd eye pressure for like an hour.
Ra suggested I open to all things, including Lucifer (whom I had some fear before of).
In order to realize that all is one, I accepted all things.
Thing is, I only attracted those vibrations within Lucifer that were like my own. So nothing really out of whack (or so I thought. Fooled again).
It was nothing but love (or so I thought).
And today, my mind is clear, and there are some fears in the body that are being cleared gently. It's interesting to see the body tremble when a fear has light shown on it. The mind is still clear.
I'm pretty much steering my experience. If my mind gets cloudy, I intend clear mind. If I need more alertness, I intend alert.
It's a process now of working my fears. But they're not so mind-numbing scary like the ones I cleared the past years. These are more subtle.

If you want a good experience, ask Ra to show you their stillness. But do it when you're in a good mood as it may bring to light some hidden distortions.

Edit: Going back later the idea with Lucifer was a bad idea. If energy is flowing inward, it is negative polarizing. My field was pulling inward BIG TIME. Had Ra not given me a warning, I would have been done for.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - darklight - 12-04-2012

(12-03-2012, 09:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: This guy you see on my avatar. That's me in another timeline. When I opened myself to take in his energies, I found the strongest experience of law of attraction. The love and light just keep coming from him. I'm working toward a merging of our energies into one.

You are still a cute wolf. BigSmile

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-04-2012

Thanks Smile

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-05-2012

I just had an encounter with Ra energetically. I had gotten my field so dense that I was in their presence. But it was not like I expected. You see, I was absorbing energies (all energies even Luciferian ones, like a vampire). I thought I was allowing them, but my chakras were pulling inwards. Ra was right that absorbing is negative and radiating is positive.

I was positively shaking/trembling in Ra's presence. Ra gave me one more chance by asking "will you release your polarity?". Yes I said. I didn't care if I had to start over, or would stop seeking. Then Ra, in his compassion is now removing all the negative polarity I had amassed. It was very dense and would have most likely sent me into negative time/space. I had all my priorities wrong. Using anthros to build energy was a bad idea.

I need to go and be more positive. Stop trying to accelerate my spiritual growth. When I was in Ra's field, I realized I had made a major mistake. But I am so grateful, so grateful they are removing my negative polarity. I did not realize I was building that. I am still shaking. Ra has warned me not to approach them so haphazardly in the past.

I thought I was doing the right thing. But I was being selfish, trying to build my density by "allowing" the energy to flow naturally inward. Inward is negative. Outward is positive. I practically had a spiritual crisis in their presence.

That opening to Lucifer thing was a bad idea. It was still absorbing, which is negative. I only pray that God can turn me into a positive radiator and close down my upper chakras. I feel balanced, but it's negative balance. I am still trembling. I could barely speak in their presence. Big time warning for me.

Had Ra not carried me and warned me, I would have been done for. I can tell you that all the desires I had going into that are now GONE. I have a whole newfound respect for Ra. Oh my gosh. And I am still trembling. I worked awfully hard to send myself into negative space over a few years time. When Ra was lifting my vibration up, I thought they would welcome me with open arms. Boy did I get the hardest lesson of my life. They don't need me to be approaching them. I am too much of an energy magnet instead of a radiator.

I honestly don't know how I'll make positive harvest. I'll probably repeat 3D. Only by Ra's work is the negative polarity being removed. I hope I didn't do too much damage to the field. I was throwing all sorts of commands around, thinking they were the right thing to do. Boy was I wrong. I need to stop invoking his name. I've made a mess of things. I removed my avatar because of it's negative energy attachment.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Bring4th_Austin - 12-05-2012

(12-02-2012, 02:38 PM)xise Wrote: I'm going to be on vacation back home in Raleigh, NC (as a side note, for those of you who know me, I gave my notice and my last day is December 18, 2012. No, I don't have another job lined up but I have some months to find one...it was definitely time for me to leave the courtroom.).

Dude! Double great news! When are you getting into town?

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - hogey11 - 12-05-2012

Quote:Only by Ra's work is the negative polarity being removed.

Without your calling, Ra would have been able to do nothing. You are very much responsible. All are one Smile

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Monica - 12-05-2012

Gemini, thank you for opening your heart and sharing so much with us! I can't fathom you not making the harvest! I've met you in person and you seem like such a gentle, loving soul...I got only positive vibes from you! And when we hugged, I felt your heart radiating love! I am rather sensitive to such things and, at that time, if you had been pulling energies from others, I think I would have felt it. But I felt no such thing. No energy drain. None. Just a sparkly, loving radiance from you!

I realize that was over a year ago, but for what it's worth, I just thought I'd share what my perception of you was at that time.

I cannot know what you are going through, but my suggestion is that you might be too hard on yourself. Please remember that forgiving yourself is very important too! (I know, I have trouble with that myself!)

I'm glad to hear that you had a spiritual breakthrough.

HUGS and blessings to you!

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-05-2012

Monica, since I've had time to reflect, I may have misinterpreted. My intentions the whole time were pure. I double checked, and triple checked with Ra who was guiding me during the process. When I finally got to them (they were pulling me upward), the vibration was so pure that all my faults were laid bare. I even found fault in how honest I was with them and myself during the trip upward.

After Ra let me back down (and healed some of my disturbances), I now find myself in steadily increasing energy. It seems to be a new subdensity of 3D, but I don't know which one. Seems to have some effects of 4D such as morphing objects when you turn your head, and the occasional sensations of invisible things crawling on you, and random sounds from nowhere. But the overwhelming feeling of safety and everything's ok. And of course sensations of body transformation.

If Ra had thought I was doing negative work, I'm sure they'd never have let me sync with their vibration while they pulled me up to meet them. If I care to hazard a guess, Ra was helping my vibration to best align to the new subdensity. I had to meet them so they could purify some deeper issues. It could also have been a test to see if I was "worthy", not sure.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Spaced - 12-05-2012

Gemini, remember that in forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of Karma, don't worry about how you accidentally ended up amassing some negative polarity, as you said it was done in innocence and with good intentions. Accept that part of yourself and allow it to fade into the hazy landscapes of the past, but realize too that the shadow self provides us with much useful catalyst and skills. Forgive your missteps, as, it seems, Ra has. Another thing to remember is that polarity can easily be reversed, maybe that negative lead you feel you've built up can be converted to positive?

Also I don't think you'll be stuck doing 3D again, I've never met you but I can tell by your sensitivity and attitudes towards things that you are a kind and loving person. Don't get discouraged! Smile

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Monica - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 07:05 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Monica, since I've had time to reflect, I may have misinterpreted. My intentions the whole time were pure.

That counts for a lot!

(12-05-2012, 07:05 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I double checked, and triple checked with Ra who was guiding me during the process. When I finally got to them (they were pulling me upward), the vibration was so pure that all my faults were laid bare.

This is happening to many of us, in various ways. The 4D instreamings are bringing our dark aspects to the surface, so they can be illuminated and healed.