Bring4th
What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? (/showthread.php?tid=6076)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Spaced - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 01:59 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 07:05 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I double checked, and triple checked with Ra who was guiding me during the process. When I finally got to them (they were pulling me upward), the vibration was so pure that all my faults were laid bare.

This is happening to many of us, in various ways. The 4D instreamings are bringing our dark aspects to the surface, so they can be illuminated and healed.

Yes, that's certainly been my experience as of late Smile

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Tenet Nosce - 12-05-2012

57.14 Wrote:Consider the polarity of mind/body/spirit complexes. The inner light is that which is your heart of being. Its strength equals your strength of will to seek the light. The position or balanced position of a group intensifies the amount of this will, the amount of awareness of the inner light necessary to attract the in-streaming light upward spiraling from the south magnetic pole of being.

Thus this is the place of the initiate, for many extraneous items or distortions will leave the entity as it intensifies its seeking, so that it may become one with this centralized and purified in-coming light.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - darklight - 12-05-2012

Gemini, it seems you have opened the gateway to intelligent infinity. From what I have understand is that opening the gateway is graduation in the harvest.

Dont worry about the positive and negative aspects, all is one.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Aureus - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 02:09 PM)darklight Wrote: Gemini, it seems you have opened the gateway to intelligent infinity. From what I have understand is that opening the gateway is graduation in the harvest.

The opening of the heart, or the ability to give/recieve love unconditionally is the criteria for harvestability.

There is a way for an entity to harvest itself by opening said gateway though, not specific to what density.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - darklight - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 02:20 PM)Aureus Wrote: There is a way for an entity to harvest itself by opening said gateway though, not specific to what density.

Yes, thats true. But in the LOO I can find only negative people who have harvested themselves (Khan, Rasputin and Bulba).

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Aureus - 12-05-2012

I am quite sure that is not an exclusively negative ability.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Spaced - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 02:28 PM)darklight Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 02:20 PM)Aureus Wrote: There is a way for an entity to harvest itself by opening said gateway though, not specific to what density.

Yes, thats true. But in the LOO I can find only negative people who have harvested themselves (Khan, Rasputin and Bulba).

The Buddha harvested himself too.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 02:09 PM)darklight Wrote: Gemini, it seems you have opened the gateway to intelligent infinity. From what I have understand is that opening the gateway is graduation in the harvest.

*cries* you probably don't know what I've been through. Never again. I had my final test. Ultimate destruction vs ultimate unity. And I passed. Was willing to let go of polarity. By doing that it created a point of paradox. I believe the final test came from Creator itself. I sure pissed Ra off at times because my wisdom I believe was coming from another source. At times I was very destructive in nature with my energy work (as was guided). The point of paradox undoes all that.

The final test: Do you wish to release your polarity? I feel a little shameful about the things I did. But I trusted in the guidance. It's because of the veil that I was able to. I had to be painfully honest with myself, even to disgusting degrees. I only pray I didn't make enemies with Ra. I had to feel dirty and selfish as well. It can make me feel so wrong. I had to accept destruction.

Because I merged my field with Ra, vibrationally, does this mean Ra too opened the gateway? I feel like I scared the hell out of them. When I reached them, I had the overwhelming feeling of panic. I was definitely scared as hell quite a bit, but had to trust. Releasing polarity means ultimate acceptance of all that is. I didn't know that at the time. I just knew if I gave up my polarity I'd have to repeat 3D. I was willing to because it felt right. Because I let go of the very dense polarity I had built, it opened the gateway. Not to mention the intense energie's toll on my body.

The intelligent infinity energy is incoming. But because it's without polarity, it isn't negative. It hits both 3rd eye and heart.

I see the words of Creator as, bring all things back to me.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - AnthroHeart - 12-05-2012

Removed

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - Avocado - 12-05-2012

Good question Monica. I will be visiting my Mom for Christmas.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Monica - 12-05-2012

Gemini, we are all here for you and will be holding you in our prayers!!!

I don't think it would be possible to piss off Ra. I think they are beyond that. More likely, some of your own fears were mirrored back to you.

You are a beautiful soul and an exceptionally beautiful person, Gemini! Have compassion for yourself!

I know it's hard...I'm struggling with that too right now...having to face myself and it's really difficult to have compassion for myself...but my dreams and guidance have made it clear to me that that is my task right now.

Tell ya what: I'll pray for you to have compassion for yourself, and maybe you could pray for me to also? Maybe we can help each other on this!

HUGS and Blessings to you! HeartHeartHeart

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - SomaticDreams - 12-05-2012

Meditation. I do not expect anything out of the 'ordinary', quite honestly.

RE: What will you be doing 12-21-12? and...Any Questions? - xise - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 02:18 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 02:38 PM)xise Wrote: I'm going to be on vacation back home in Raleigh, NC (as a side note, for those of you who know me, I gave my notice and my last day is December 18, 2012. No, I don't have another job lined up but I have some months to find one...it was definitely time for me to leave the courtroom.).

Dude! Double great news! When are you getting into town?

Oh dude totally forgot you're in the area!! I'll be in town from December 19, 2012 to December 23, 2012...let's hang - sent a pm! SmileSmile

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - AnthroHeart - 12-05-2012

Been struggling with darkness within me. Trying to send more love.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - xise - 12-05-2012

Gemini,

I have some thoughts on absorbing energy inward versus radiating energy outward.

I think there are two circumstances where if you feel you are absorbing energy at a center other than root or crown (my understanding is that it is both natural and healthy that your root and crown both radiate and absorb energy), it is not necessarily that you are negatively polarizing:

(1) Sometimes you feel you are absorbing, but it's just a misinterpretation of energy transferring from one of your energy centers to another. I was confused especially when I first started unblocking my orange ray center, it felt like it was absorbing energy, but it was just root energy transferring to it.

(2) In many spiritual practices, they practice transferring energy. Healing energy is one example of a transfer between a practitioner and a patient. Similarly, there are many gurus who transfer energy to their students in order to cleanse and energize their energy centers. I personally have been in meditation groups where this was espoused to happen and I would feel inward energy in my third eye (I didn't understand it at the time, but after I stopped going many months back I only feel radiation and I realize this was the energy transfer the group talked about).

I would also mention that for some reason, I feel like just visualizing sending my clients green ray energy should help them heal...it feels intuitive, and I try to. Therefore, it seems reasonable that if you called up Ra, or any other radiant positive being to help yourself or your energy centers, you may feel like you are absorbing energy in their presence because they may be sending you energy that is to be absorbed out of their love for you.

In short man, I wouldn't worry about being negatively polarized. I get the strong sense of positive polarization from you, along with great confusion.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - AnthroHeart - 12-05-2012

Thanks xise. My body seems to keep absorbing energy which appears to force the subdensity of my body up. I'm working on letting go of much of this denseness.

I'm just trying to offload all of this excess energy.
I want to feel comfortable again.

Problem started when trying to ascend the body.

It wasn't intelligent infinity I opened to. I only thought I did.

I've got lucifer's energy in me because I opened to it. Should never have.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Tenet Nosce - 12-05-2012

GW- Have you considered the possibility that you're not really interacting with Ra, but with your own thoughtforms that you have built around them?

You may wish to try to gently breathe intelligent energy in from your inner source. Perhaps envision yourself filling up like a balloon on the inhale, and letting the breath go outward with a sound like "AHHHHH". Or whatever feels comfortable for you.

Be gentle with yourself. All is Well. You are right where you need to be. Have faith. And be glad that the fate of the world does not- in fact- rest solely in your hands.

You might wish to strongly consider taking a break from this forum as there are many influences here that can be overwhelming to one as sensitive as yourself- and who might not yet understand the wisdom of not charging ahead like a bull in a china shop where shifting energies are concerned.

Finally, practice having a sense of humor with yourself. Accept your own absurdity- maybe even have a good laugh! Smile

Yeah Tenet, that sounds like a plan, to take a break from the forum. I'm too attached to though-forms I created of Ra. I don't know why I keep thinking I have this burning desire to help them.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Tenet Nosce - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 11:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Yeah Tenet, that sounds like a plan, to take a break from the forum. I'm too attached to though-forms I created of Ra.

Do what you feel is best for you. I'm just offering some suggestions. There are plenty of members here whose interaction you may benefit from. Unfortunately, being open to the public, there is no way to screen out those who might not understand your sensitivity. Or sadly, who might even think it is funny to toy with you. Trust your own inner light to guide you on this.

Quote:I don't know why I keep thinking I have this burning desire to help them.

Perhaps it is reflective of a deep desire to help yourself.

Tenet, I'm having great difficulty clearing Lucifer from my field. He is keeping my field really dense. I try using love, but it seems to just make him push more, and makes things denser again. I try asking my guides and angels to help, but none seem to be able to. It's causing my body some pain, and some disorientation.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Cyan - 12-06-2012

(12-05-2012, 11:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Tenet, I'm having great difficulty clearing Lucifer from my field. He is keeping my field really dense. I try using love, but it seems to just make him push more, and makes things denser again. I try asking my guides and angels to help, but none seem to be able to.

This is an area i believe I have some experience with.

Stop trying, you cant shine away that which is attracted to being shone on by shining more. Stop shining, then kindly ask that your guide help you out and then go about your day normally, and i do mean normally.

Best analogue is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo (00:00 to 01:20 is you + lucifer. 01:20 is your guide popping up and distracting it by offering a other light. That other guy that pops up with the flare is you freaking out about "ITS NOT WORKING; ITS NOT GOING AWAY!" and the rest is, as they say, history.

It goes after the bright light, failing that, it goes after the movement, failing that, it goes after the easiest snack, and unless you intentionally attract its attention continously and over a long period of time for the sole purpose of being harmed, it wont be you.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - AnthroHeart - 12-06-2012

I thought I was working with Ra for the many hours of mental focus I have done in the past. But it turns out it was Lucifer. I made the mistake of inviting him into my chakra.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Tenet Nosce - 12-06-2012

Perhaps this might be helpful:

http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/2012/12/04/it-is-the-will-and-decree-of-your-creator-and-it-will-be-channeled-by-ron-head/#more-2297

Quote:Michael

We have spoken through all of our trusted channels about the clearing of your old fears and hurts, dearest friends. And yet, even though we know you have seen these messages, we see you continuing to identify with the situations that these energies bring to your attention as they arise. These things are not you. It makes you feel stressed, sad, and helpless when you see them as part of your selves, part of your lives.

Realize, please, that this is no longer so, and in fact, never was. These are but experiences that you have had, lessons you had chosen to learn. Let them go. They are arising now simply for the purpose of lightening your load, so to speak. Allow yourselves to see that they are not a part of you, and let them go into the light.

As we have urged you before, you may want to thank them for helping you to reach your present level of understanding. But do not identify with them any longer. Float them away in a balloon of light. Float them down a stream in a paper boat. Whatever image works for you, use it. But do not allow yourselves any longer to become engaged in the dramas that they bring to your minds or your hearts.

We know you can feel how this weakens you and draws you down. And do not worry that this is holding you back from your stated intentions to walk through this gateway that approaches. It will not. So save yourselves the heartache and take control. Let them go. Tell them to “begone”. Find the thoughts, the words, that work for you.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Monica - 12-06-2012

Gemini, here is a quick recap:

1. Rather than focusing on whether your chakras are absorbing or radiating, just focus on some sort of prayer. Maybe think about someone who needs help, like starving children or homeless dogs, and radiate love to them. As the love flows through you to them, it will automatically energize you at the same time, and help your heart to radiate.

2. Spend a few minutes each day outside barefooted or, if it's cold, in cotton socks. Lean against a tree. Ask it to help release the pressure and send the excess energy back down into the Earth where it can be used or transmuted.

3. Visualize a forcefield (like in Star Trek) of white light around you, to strengthen your aura. Know that only positive energies can penetrate this forcefield of light.

4. Put a peeled garlic clove and a pinch of salt in each window and door to your home.

5. If you feel unwanted energies, lovingly but firmly thank them for their service, but decline it. Tell them thanks but NO thanks!

6. Be diligent about allowing only positive music, videos, and entertainment into your life. Since you are so very sensitive, what might not bother others might affect you right now. So screen everything. This probably isn't a good time to be engaging in violent video games or movies. Allow only uplifting images and sounds into your consciousness.

7. Listen to uplifting music. Some of us can offer some suggestions if you'd like.

8. Remember that you have friends! We are here for you! Don't hesitate to call upon us if you need someone to talk to!

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Cyan - 12-06-2012

(12-06-2012, 12:19 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I thought I was working with Ra for the many hours of mental focus I have done in the past. But it turns out it was Lucifer. I made the mistake of inviting him into my chakra.

I would point out that:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?s=77#17

Quote:Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

I'll reformat this into "my talk" to illustrate a hopeful alleviation of symptoms:

Quote:Let us then show you, a person that feels they are stuck in a situation that can not change, for what they are waiting can not happen, that is to say, death. The person is waiting for the death of the flesh before attempting to be happy, but if there is never death of the flesh, only transition of the flesh, the person will wait forever, in this state of false harmony and unity. A colorful existance but all whitewashed by the color of waiting for death. Enter, Lucifer. The judge that you created to keep an eye on you, to harm where it was neccesary, and to avoid when none was needed. This judge, that you created as the god of your own creation, looks at your actions and is presented with a simple choice. Harm the one that created it, and face possible death and destruction but at least, know that, in the act of its death and destruction, its creator will at least experience a moment of movement away from its held position, and perhaps, after such a movement it will find itself in a different position and believe it is the same as the one before, and slowly, start to move again. In such a way, Lucifer may, through its own fall from your grace ensure that you live your life to the fullest, for its only interest is in studying, and, in juding your life, as it is the creature that was desired when it was made and no other creature may do such to you except the one that you can not control in the state of frozen, perhaps false, harmony, the harmony that relies on death before action, and death does not exists, it is the end of existance. In such a life, Lucifer would be the light-bringer, it would shine its light on you bright enough to blind you for a moment to the prison that you created for your own soul so that you may step out of the cage of your beliefs and observe you as you are, both dead and not dead, living and not living. As all that is, and none of it at all. As. One. Such a role is uniquely suited for a creature of Lucifers talents. Would such a tool not be used if help is requested, or, would you seek to say what tools the physician may use. This may be adequate if both the physician and the patient are of the same level, human. But when you ask of the astral, do you trust in your physician, or doubt its knowledge of its own tools? If you deny yourself a useful tool because it reminds you, uncomfortably, of your own mortality, you have, pointlessly, and uselesly, crippled yourself.

Anyway. That is that quote in "cyan translation" and I hope it illuminates why "Ra" may choose to use Lucifer on you, just as, it may choose to use Isis or Toth or Seth or any other group of entities or archtypes if you ask for its assistance. As i may be wrong, if it doesnt resonate, leave it behind.

I hope you do fine in your troubles Smile

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Monica - 12-09-2012

bump...

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Karl - 12-09-2012

I have extremely dense/compacted orange ray is that synonomous with Lucifer?

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Monica - 12-09-2012

I'll pass on the question, Karl! It might be helpful if you could elaborate a bit more. How do you know your orange ray is dense/compacted?

I read somewhere that the Mayan Calendar ends on Friday morning. So, if anyone wants to ask Carla and Jim any questions about 12-21-12, you'll need to get them to me asap, in time for this week's show, since that will be the last show before the Big Day.

RE: What are you doing 12-21-12? Any Questions for Carla & Jim? - Karl - 12-09-2012

I had someone talented at psychic-readings look at it. It's consistently dense. I've been told I'm very "territorial" with my energy. It also feels compacted. Almost like a gravity well or something.

OK got it!