Bring4th
hello my story - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: hello my story (/showthread.php?tid=615)

hello my story - norral - 11-26-2009

hello
my name is norral and i live in new york right outside the city
im 62 weve been married for 40 years and have 4 children and
9 grandchildren.
all my life ive been drawn to something deeper than the surface
explanations we are given in our society. i can remember as a kid
sitting and reading the bible looking for the words of Jesus in red
and trying to make sense of it all.
i grew up christian and have studied yoga ive have an interest in
eastern religions from a young age perhaps because they seem to delve
deeper into the reasons behind things . ive been drawn to the teachings
of the ascended masters via the green books of saint germain
and the white books of the ascended master teaching foundation.
i came upon this site thru the mayanmajix site and a post there about
david wilcock and the book about him being a reincarnation of edgar
cayce . i saw the stuff about Carla . i have heard of the Law of One before but never really looked into it but i was reading the description
of a wanderer and wow my life sure hits that nail on the head
i dont believe in gurus each one of us has the God spark inside of us
and we can access it we we try . but i definitely believe that something
big is about to happen
what im seeing taking place on this earth is a split, a huge split between
those who are love oriented and those who are self absorbed. everyday
we can find unbelievable acts of cruelty and unbelievable acts of kindness and the polarity is just increasing .
so i wait for an act of divine grace something that no one is expecting
but something that shall cause the worlds to split and that shall finally
free us to live in a world of love and how wonderfull it will be.
ive ordered one of carlas books to learn more about the Law of One
but i know that i fit very well here. i shall pray for the success of
all of us on our journey and look forward to becoming more involved
in whatever way seems to fit for me.
may the Lord of all bless each one of us in our endeavors
love and peace
norral HeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: hello my story - Ali Quadir - 11-26-2009

So very welcome Norral Smile

I am looking forward to sharing ideas with you.... You're right, guru's aren't the answer, we just need to find the god spark in ourselves. The only thing a Guru can really do is point it out.

RE: hello my story - Peregrinus - 11-26-2009

Welcome Norral. I hope we may be of help in helping you to answer the questions which you know the answers to but have forgotten Smile

RE: hello my story - ayadew - 11-27-2009

A lovely post Norral... welcome here.
Living the Law of One 101: The Choice is a wonderful book (written by Carla)(if that wasn't the book you ordered)

I pray that more people realise to worship All instead of a cult of personality/Guru person.

RE: hello my story - Questioner - 11-27-2009

Hi Norral,
Please take a look at my note in the Imago Dei thread (near your introduction post) about some of the free ebooks available from this site. I don't have any official connection with the site, just pointing out some of the material that has been helpful for me.

From your introduction, it sounds like you have been thinking about the important questions in life for some time. I hope that the discussions here help you feel better connected with the answers and with God's love as you explore all of these ideas. Thanks for joining the conversation!

RE: hello my story - litllady - 11-28-2009

Hello Norral,

Welcome! This forum is a gem in my book...I hope it becomes the same for you. Ive been looking at the Law of One myself for a couple years now...and Im still not through with it all. I am still going back and re reading things I havent been able to wrap my mind around fully yet....all in due good time. They say never rush the good stuff...take sips and enjoy the savor.

RE: hello my story - Peregrinus - 11-28-2009

(11-28-2009, 12:32 PM)litllady Wrote: Hello Norral,

Welcome! This forum is a gem in my book...I hope it becomes the same for you. Ive been looking at the Law of One myself for a couple years now...and Im still not through with it all. I am still going back and re reading things I havent been able to wrap my mind around fully yet....all in due good time. They say never rush the good stuff...take sips and enjoy the savor.

I thought with the good stuff, you take a slug, then chase it with Coca-Cola (shine)? Tongue

RE: hello my story - litllady - 11-28-2009

(11-28-2009, 12:46 PM)Peregrinus Wrote:

I thought with the good stuff, you take a slug, then chase it with Coca-Cola (shine)? Tongue

Isnt that the same as take the worm and chase it with Tequila Confused

BigSmileTongue

I do love coca cola though....I know its not great for my temple body but I just love love love coca cola Angel

RE: hello my story - transiten - 11-28-2009

(11-28-2009, 01:15 PM)litllady Wrote:
(11-28-2009, 12:46 PM)Peregrinus Wrote:

Isnt that the same as take the worm and chase it with Tequila Confused

BigSmileTongue

I do love coca cola though....I know its not great for my temple body but I just love love love coca cola Angel

BigSmile Our first disagreement litllady! for political reasons i have not bought a coke for 40 years...drank some when offered thoughBlush

transiten

RE: hello my story - Lorna - 11-28-2009

welcome norrel, looking forward to reading your contributions

RE: hello my story - Brittany - 11-30-2009

Welcome! I'm with you, I never saw the point of idolizing individuals, simply learning from example and trying to emulate the positive qualities that I resonate with. If we simply put forth the devotion and effort, each and every person can be a Jesus, a Buddha, a Creator.

can't drink coke...tongue too sensitive. lol.

RE: hello my story - norral - 12-02-2009

(11-30-2009, 07:24 PM)ahktu Wrote: Welcome! I'm with you, I never saw the point of idolizing individuals, simply learning from example and trying to emulate the positive qualities that I resonate with. If we simply put forth the devotion and effort, each and every person can be a Jesus, a Buddha, a Creator.

can't drink coke...tongue too sensitive. lol.

exactly!! why give your power away to someone else. not this
brother not in this lifetime. the buddhists themselves say that
everyone , everyone has the buddha nature. well thats good enuf
for me lol. honestly i see something good in everybody so why
not just accept the fact that we all are special and beautiful

your friend
norralBigSmileTongueBigSmileTongueBigSmileTongue