Bring4th
12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? (/showthread.php?tid=6239)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - yossarian - 12-21-2012

So nothing happened. It's December 21st 2012 and nothing has happened.

No alien disclosure

No ufo landing

No mass ascension

No mass arrests

No end to the Illuminati

No telekinesis, telepathy, or levitation

What now? The New Age gurus hyped this date up so much. What will happen now?

David Wilcock is probably one of the people in the most trouble. He has been preaching a "discontinuous shift" since the 90s. He said there will be mass ascension, telekinesis, levitation, telepathy, alien landings, UFOs offering to take people away, and many other things. He said they would happen today. He said it would be the most beautiful and mind blowing spiritual thing that ever happened to anyone. He said this point was some kind of singularity and we would enter into 4D and have light bodies and so on.

The Law of One (at least in one reading) proposed a discontinuous shift that would take place in 2011. It said there would be many children with magical powers--levitation, telekinesis, etc. Some rounded this date off to 2012. What now? What does this mean for the eschatology of the Ra Material?

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Oldern - 12-21-2012

This is an interesting question.

This day really was a special day. It still is (*looks at the hour, 19:50~*). The most important thing to realize, according to my understanding of all this is very simple. The "Harvest" or any kind of mass landing-type event simply could not have happened no matter what Ra or any other channeled source says. Why? Because this life does not work that way. No few million of New Age believers could stand up for theirselves and laugh at the "poor atheists" who, upon hearing this revelation, would be left stunned. Imagine this: if you have a system with 6,000,000,000 beings, if 5,800,000,000 is not ready for some event, while 200,000,000 (and let us be generous with these numbers) would love to bathe in eternal light and invincibility, would YOU mess that system up? Would you hit the reset button?
This is not an option. Realistically, the more I see it, it never was.
So, what are the alternatives? There are plenty of alternatives, of course.

First, let us consider the importance of Consensus Reality. The reality which is designed to be experienced together by all of us. But the end of Consensus Reality has been on our doorstep ever since the Internet came. And now the door is open wide, ready for anyone who really want to leave to leave. By leaving I do not mean suicide, murder, or anything like that. Leaving the Consensus reality means discarding its importance in YOUR life. In my life. In our lives. We already have dozens of different pocket realities. We have been equipping ourselves with tools to accept those pocket realities in a more and more sophisticated manner. So what we can estabilish by seeing that Consensus reality is still the product of all our consciousness, is that we do not need to rely on it, nor do we need any kind of verification.

Also, let us consider this question: if there really is a "Harvest", would not it make more sense to be initiated from Within? Instead of some Sun Senior Senior flipping a switch by giving it some energy? I would definitely design it that way, not that it gives me any authority over it, just an observation. This is especially important because while many would love to "escape finally", at the end of the day, there is nothing to escape. This reality is still a product of our actions. All of us.

Now, for the sad conclusions for any other-Selves reading this. At the end of the day, one thing remains to consider. Do YOU stand by what you believe in? Even if it can still be nothing more than a "myth", a product of chemical chance? What differentiates someone who lives in his Inner Reality to someone who is proclaimed mad, is on medications, and sits in an Asylum somewhere? If there is a difference, it is a difference worth exploring. But there might be not.

Regardless, I still turned my life around because I was able to meet Law of One. I will continue to do so. Despite every source saying that dates are arbitrary at best, many still decided to believe this date as a game changer. There are four more hours left. YOU can make it a gamechanger. For you. For all the friends you know. For your family. For anyone. Go for it, I say Smile

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Plenum - 12-21-2012

welcome back yoss.

it's always good to hear your voice.

re: the Shift, I think the interpretation will shift to a non-visible change, non-visible, that is, unless you have the spiritual sight.

of course, people will 'feel different' too, after the shift.

I've been undergoing continuing transformations this year, although whether that has anything to do with 'the Shift' or is just my personal movement, can be up for debate.

the end lesson I learnt from this whole saga is this:

if you can find an everlasting wellspring of joy in the present moment, who can 'sell' you a dream of the future?

you're living your eternal happiness, right here, right now, and future is exactly going to be the same, no matter what or what doesn't happen.

the joy of the spirit is right here, now, in this moment as I type and as you read.

to paraphrase Ra: "there is love in the moment".

I would say: "there is joy in the moment".

THIS is the moment of power; don't let anyone trick that out of you.

peace my friend

plenum

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - drifting pages - 12-21-2012

"to paraphrase Ra: "there is love in the moment".

peace my friend

plenum"

This right there my friend. Love/joy/excitement > now.

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Spaced - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 02:52 PM)plenum Wrote: welcome back yoss.

re: the Shift, I think the interpretation will shift to a non-visible change, non-visible, that is, unless you have the spiritual sight.

I've been undergoing continuing transformations this year, although whether that has anything to do with 'the Shift' or is just my personal movement, can be up for debate.

if you can find an everlasting wellspring of joy in the present moment, who can 'sell' you a dream of the future?

you're living your eternal happiness, right here, right now, and future is exactly going to be the same, no matter what or what doesn't happen.

the joy of the spirit is right here, now, in this moment as I type and as you read.

peace my friend

plenum

Bingo BigSmile

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - yossarian - 12-21-2012

Sure. We can all be buddhists or hindus or whatever and find joy in the moment.

But what does that have to do with 2012?

How many people on this forum thought that there would be some kind of ascension event today?

How many thousands of people have been following the new age community for 20 years expecting this 2012 major event?

Let's draw some definitive conclusions.

David Wilcock: FRAUD. This is the guy who supposedly slept in Don Elkins' bed. He lived with Carla and Jim but it seems he was kicked out for some reason (not doing the work he agreed to do? smoking too much weed?)

He then went and started a website where he channelled Ra and started telling people that something big involving UFO landings and ascension events would happen in 2000. When it didn't pan out he changed it to 2012.

Now he's on TV and has a book and supposedly a movie. What now? When all your claims are proven false, one after another after another, what then? There were no mass arrests. There were no destroyed underground bases. There was no alien disclosure in 2009. Obama did not defeat the Illuminati. And most of all: NOTHING HAPPENED ON TODAY Dec 21st, 2012.

As someone who basically wasted six years of my life on New Age stuff, what do I have to show for it? Some old Buddhist stuff about Joy in the moment? What the f*** is the point of channelled material if all it does is reproduce Zen and Buddhist material from forever ago?

Of course, I didn't expect anything to happen today. But now that today has finally come I guess I'm looking for final closure on this delusional part of my life. What does the New Age community have to offer?

The entire New Age community has been obsessed with THE NEW AGE. Ra said 2011. Mayans said 2012. Everyone said 2012. So much channelled material said so.

So where does the New Age community go from here? Are people just going to keep on like the entire community wasn't caught up in a mass delusion about a huge event happening today? Are people just going to pretend this never happened and keep harping on about love and light and ascension and the age of Aquarius and mayan prophecies and star children?

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Oldern - 12-21-2012

The New Age community at large can continue working on the understanding that the outside is the reflection of the Self, not the other way around. Meaning that placing hopes and expectations and goals on seemingly external dates and places and people will continue to be fruitless.

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - drifting pages - 12-21-2012

It is not to say that external events have no validity, they are not the main goal but the consequence of it. To me ascension is the returning to love and joy and intelligence of the without end and Creation <> Created <> Creator <> here/now.

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Monica - 12-21-2012

I will be interviewing Jim (and Carla, if she's feeling better) tonight about this very topic. Please join us live on the radio show with your questions! Tonight's show will be all about the Shift/Harvest/Ascension/Dec 21 2012 Phenomenon. It should be a great discussion!

See show time, call in number, etc. here:

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1603

It's not too late to post questions on the thread also.

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - nych9 - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 02:52 PM)plenum Wrote: welcome back yoss.

peace my friend

plenum

Couldnt have said that better!!! I believe i was meant to read that also. Thank you for that post Wink

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Etude in B Minor - 12-21-2012

I don't think it is true that nothing happened today. Maybe nothing happened to you. Something happened to me (see my post in the Dreams thread), although life goes on as usual. I did have an unusual experience today at 6:11am.

As for the 2012 stuff, I am generally quite skeptical about everything I read, but occasionally I get unexplainable insights and aha moments where I know there is something that needs explaining. I think of one of the 3 pillars of Zen "doubt", the conviction that there is something, and I will keep gnawing away at it til I get it. This 2012 stuff, however much nonsense or wishful thinking it is, has served, at least for me, as a means to keep my attention on resolving this doubt (this gives rise to the second pillar of Zen, effort). The 3rd pillar is faith, having faith that effort will give rise to results. Faith I have, but not in the various proponents of 2012, ascension, harvest, or satori. These just give me food to keep me hammering away driven by my doubt.

People have known about "there is joy in the moment" for millenia, if not more, so that's not the key to 2012. I don't know if there is any key to 2012 but it is clear that there has been a lot of attention paid to it, so it acts as a focal point or a marshalling point. A focal point for what? I don't know, hopefully people are more thoughtful, compassionate, and above all beginning to question the way things have been done up to now.

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Jeremy - 12-21-2012

I gotta admit, I got caught up in the harvest talk when I first discovered the LOO then it tapered off as I found that the info was more of a way of life rather than the means to an end as far as ascension. During the last few weeks, I definitely felt the excitement to see what would happen but even if nothing happens even in the long term, the LOO has still enabled a much better outlook on life and how to live it.

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - TheFifty9Sound - 12-21-2012

There is a harvest everyday.

12/21/2012 What Now? - Jimhu - 12-21-2012

Welcome to the Winter Soltace. Life continues. I read in one book that the spiritual grid would be destroyed by the scientists at the North Pole. That didn't happen. I woke up, my struggles continued. No more light was revealed. I just had to wait patiently for things to work themselves through as usual. And I picked up new struggles. Woopie. On Tuesday night I did feel a slight shift of some kind in my being. But no inspiration or new direction. I just felt peaceful for a few minutes. Life continues, that is all.Huh

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Guardian - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 03:21 PM)yossarian Wrote: Sure. We can all be buddhists or hindus or whatever and find joy in the moment.

But what does that have to do with 2012?

How many people on this forum thought that there would be some kind of ascension event today?

How many thousands of people have been following the new age community for 20 years expecting this 2012 major event?

Let's draw some definitive conclusions.

David Wilcock: FRAUD. This is the guy who supposedly slept in Don Elkins' bed. He lived with Carla and Jim but it seems he was kicked out for some reason (not doing the work he agreed to do? smoking too much weed?)

He then went and started a website where he channelled Ra and started telling people that something big involving UFO landings and ascension events would happen in 2000. When it didn't pan out he changed it to 2012.

Now he's on TV and has a book and supposedly a movie. What now? When all your claims are proven false, one after another after another, what then? There were no mass arrests. There were no destroyed underground bases. There was no alien disclosure in 2009. Obama did not defeat the Illuminati. And most of all: NOTHING HAPPENED ON TODAY Dec 21st, 2012.

As someone who basically wasted six years of my life on New Age stuff, what do I have to show for it? Some old Buddhist stuff about Joy in the moment? What the f*** is the point of channelled material if all it does is reproduce Zen and Buddhist material from forever ago?

Of course, I didn't expect anything to happen today. But now that today has finally come I guess I'm looking for final closure on this delusional part of my life. What does the New Age community have to offer?

The entire New Age community has been obsessed with THE NEW AGE. Ra said 2011. Mayans said 2012. Everyone said 2012. So much channelled material said so.

So where does the New Age community go from here? Are people just going to keep on like the entire community wasn't caught up in a mass delusion about a huge event happening today? Are people just going to pretend this never happened and keep harping on about love and light and ascension and the age of Aquarius and mayan prophecies and star children?

I agree with you. There is something deeply dissatisfying about today. Now I question this entire new age / LoO philosophy. Who is to say the entire Law of One isn't complete and utter bullshit? Every other channeling has been proven wrong today. What's different about this one? Has Ra said anything that's come true after 31 years? Or anything that is verifiable?

I feel like this is a deeply sad day for humanity. Not only because there has been no great awakening, or spiritual ascension, or alien contact, but because this spectacular failure just reinforces the belief that spiritual people are lunatics and this world is meaningless outside materialistic greed and consumption.

I wouldn't be surprised is today marked the shift of humanity into total and utter darkness. Can anyone be trusted anymore?

RE: 12/21/2012 What Now? - Patrick - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 07:58 PM)Jimhu Wrote: Welcome to the Winter Soltace. Life continues. I read in one book that the spiritual grid would be destroyed by the scientists at the North Pole. That didn't happen. I woke up, my struggles continued. No more light was revealed. I just had to wait patiently for things to work themselves through as usual. And I picked up new struggles. Woopie. On Tuesday night I did feel a slight shift of some kind in my being. But no inspiration or new direction. I just felt peaceful for a few minutes. Life continues, that is all.Huh

Now we participate in the transition of our society to 4d for the next 100 to 700 years. Smile

RE: 12/21/2012 What Now? - BrownEye - 12-21-2012

When you feel that peace, grab hold. We are being offered a lot recently, and many are not letting go of the old self.

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - zenmaster - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 08:08 PM)Guardian Wrote: Can anyone be trusted anymore?
Anymore? Any more? Any less?

"Nothing Happened" on the 21st? - TheFifty9Sound - 12-21-2012

I'm amazed at the amount of people who seemly can't see the wood for the trees.

The end of the Mayan calendar came and went and there are those who are claiming "nothing happened". What did you expect to happen? Did you think a starter pistol was going to go off? Did you think ET's were going to land and bring us into a new technological golden age? Did you think the earth would shift and the sky would fall? Since when has the universe, full of all it's limitless possibilities, been easy to predict? Since when has any real global, let alone galactic, change ever happened in an instant, or an hour, or a day?

Change, in any way, shape or form always happens from the inside out. At least the changes that really count. If you want to change the world around you, change yourself. If you want ascension, ascend yourself. 

Do you think those who really believed the world would end, on any occasion, who have sold up all their things, warned their friends, quit their jobs, preached on the streets - do you think when the D-day came and went, their world didn't end in some way? You think they didn't have to start a new life under a new set of circumstances? The end of the world doesn't have to be the end of the world for everyone. It only has to be the end of the world to you - and you have to choose it.

Now, this 21/12/2012 business. (I'm Australian, that's how we format out dates.) I think the general consensus amongst us in the "new age" scene was that it signaled a shift in consciousness or in the state of human beings at a vibrational level.

Does anyone find it ironic that there are those who so strongly believed there would be a shift in consciousness, looking forward with such joy and enthusiasm - that these same people are now stomping around complaining that "nothing happened", and that they're "giving up on this new age s**t", and the people and the channels they had so much faith in are "wrong" or "frauds".

..Seems like a pretty big shift to me.

And, on that point, if you're giving up everything you believe so readily, because it didn't culminate in some fantastic global experience at a such a specific moment in time in exactly the way you expected, do you really think you're ready to ascend into 4D?

I think "end of the worlds",  "shifts in consciousness", "harvests" and "ascensions" happen every day. The problem with this one, is that so many people expected something to happen to them, instead of realizing, as with everything in life, they were and still are creating the experience for themselves. Because nothing "happened" like they expected, disappointment is manifesting in the individual's shift in consciousness being a negative one.

Maybe I'm wrong. Cool. Isn't the first time. Won't be the last. And I too will change what I believe at a moments notice if it suits me. 

But if you're wandering around feeling different than you did on the 20th, because of what unfolded on the 21st, don't go telling me "nothing happened".

RE: "Nothing Happened" on the 21st? - BrownEye - 12-21-2012

A lot happened and is happening. That doesn't mean everyone will be aware of it, or even remember it.

A lot have noticed a temporary emotional shift, temporary because they did not claim it.

RE: "Nothing Happened" on the 21st? - Patrick - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 10:01 PM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: ...these same people are now stomping around complaining that "nothing happened", and that they're "giving up on this new age s**t", and the people and the channels they had so much faith in are "wrong" or "frauds"...

That's what the negative entities, behind those channels, wanted to happen. It's a great catalyst for light workers.

Here's a small quote from book 5 of The Law of One.

Law of One Book 5 Wrote:...Negative entities stand ready to fill in any lapse of care in this regard with their offering of service in their own way; that is, mimicking the positive contact only as much as necessary to maintain the channel and then giving false information whenever possible, usually having to do with dates and descriptions of upcoming cataclysmic earth changes which, when made public by the group receiving such information makes the group lose credibility since the dates are never correct. Thus the negative entity takes the spiritual strength of the light which the group had been able to share in service-to-others work...

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - reeay - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 08:08 PM)Guardian Wrote: Who is to say the entire Law of One isn't complete and utter bullshit? Every other channeling has been proven wrong today. What's different about this one? Has Ra said anything that's come true after 31 years? Or anything that is verifiable?

Totally verifiable - look within and seek.

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - hogey11 - 12-21-2012

David has adjusted his views along the way, yossarian. I understand what you are saying, but I think you are misunderstanding things. David took us along on his journey; I believe he was giving us *his* truth. For us to listen is our choice. If you listened and you feel you got burned, you have one person to blame for that. Look in a mirror.

I actually thank David for the 'drama'. It's all catalyst; i'm sure it was well used. Don't think David escaped without his own catalyst either - it's not like people adore him, even in his own community. He puts himself out on a limb, and you consider him now smashed on the rocks below. Fair enough, but many others will still consider his work very interesting, especially the 'Source Field' stuff.

You don't have to like the guy, but there is no reason to hold such resentment. Some of us here are going to love David no matter what he may have promised you or anybody else. I have not been promised anything by David; he has only shared his thoughts and what catalyst he himself faced along the way. He does not force me to pay for his material unless I want to. Here's my problem with your criticism: who determines who's 'right' in these terms? Do you know for sure there wasn't an abrupt change in the astral realms? Do you know for sure that there have been no mass arrests? Do you know for sure there are no underground bases?

The point of this was never who was right or who was wrong. Had something extravagant happened today (and i'm not sure something hasn't happened today in some subtle way), would it have been becoming of anybody to 'rub it in' that they were right and made the correct predictions? Of course not, and I don't think it should be the other way either.
Quote:David Wilcock: FRAUD. This is the guy who supposedly slept in Don Elkins' bed. He lived with Carla and Jim but it seems he was kicked out for some reason (not doing the work he agreed to do? smoking too much weed?)

Is this what December 21st meant to you? A day to drag out old dirty laundry and shove it in people's faces?

It's a new day. A new cycle. Do you want the transition period to be fast or to be slow? That is now up to us. Whether David Wilcock has been right or wrong does not really matter. He has brought attention to many matters that deserve attention (including the Law of One to a very large extent). For this, he should be thanked. For all those who hurt today and were expecting more, we should be sending our love. Today is a beginning; not an end.

(12-21-2012, 08:08 PM)Guardian Wrote: I agree with you. There is something deeply dissatisfying about today. Now I question this entire new age / LOO philosophy. Who is to say the entire Law of One isn't complete and utter bullshit? Every other channeling has been proven wrong today. What's different about this one? Has Ra said anything that's come true after 31 years? Or anything that is verifiable?

I feel like this is a deeply sad day for humanity. Not only because there has been no great awakening, or spiritual ascension, or alien contact, but because this spectacular failure just reinforces the belief that spiritual people are lunatics and this world is meaningless outside materialistic greed and consumption.

I wouldn't be surprised is today marked the shift of humanity into total and utter darkness. Can anyone be trusted anymore?

Funny - I was speaking to some of the 'older set' at work today about the whole 'end of the world' scenario, and both said they thought that the whole thing was crazy hogwash. However, when I brought up the idea that it was the start of something else, both felt that there was some sort of 'shift' happening. They felt people were more grounded and generous than usual, and that the priorities of many of their friends and family were rapidly shifting (in the right way). Like many others, I know my plate has been FULL of catalyst in the last few months.

Maybe all the boo birds are jumping the gun a bit? What'd Ra say again? 100-700 years for transition? Who's to say that today isn't a cog in that machine? The best thing about today is that tomorrow many people's excuses will be gone. Hopefully we can start putting plans to action ourselves and kick this thing off Smile

Now what? - turtledude23 - 12-22-2012

Nothing really special happened to me today, how about you guys?

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - xise - 12-22-2012

Yossarian, I don't see how you can equate nothing happening on 12-21-12 with disproving or debunking LOO. There is a huge thread on the harvest section of the forum concerning whether the LOO material supports an abrupt or a gradual shift, with seemingly gradual shift being the belief that more people resonated with by the numbers.

That being said, it is interesting how so many new age channeled sources were predicting abrupt change and they seemingly were dis-proven. It is a sad day for those who truly believed something spectacular would being happened and nothing did.

I know I got my subjective harvest dream, so that keeps me relatively happy!Smile

RE: Now what? - GentleReckoning - 12-22-2012

I ascended and will now be partying for the rest of infinite time.

Don't know about you guys...

RE: "Nothing Happened" on the 21st? - Ankh - 12-22-2012

The "battle", between negative and positive contacts, should be "old news" cause it's been happening since at least Moses' days. But it is probably much older than that. Here is what happened to Moses anyway:

Ra Wrote:16.15 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

Categories: Orion, People: Moses

16.16 Questioner: Was this done by the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

16.17 Questioner: What was their purpose in doing this?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of the Orion group, as mentioned before, is conquest and enslavement. This is done by finding and establishing an elite and causing others to serve the elite through various devices such as the laws you mentioned and others given by this entity.

16.18 Questioner: Was the recipient of the commandments positively or negatively oriented?

Ra: The recipient was one of extreme positivity, thus accounting for some of the pseudo-positive characteristics of the information received. As with contacts which are not successful, this entity, vibratory complex, Moishe, did not remain a credible influence among those who had first heard the philosophy of One and this entity was removed from this third-density vibratory level in a lessened or saddened state, having lost what you may call the honor and faith with which he had begun the conceptualization of the Law of One and the freeing of those who were of his tribes, as they were called at that time/space.

16.19 Questioner: If this entity was positively oriented, how was the Orion group able to contact him?

Ra: I am Ra. This was an intensive, shall we say, battleground between positively oriented forces of Confederation origin and negatively oriented sources. The one called Moishe was open to impression and received the Law of One in its most simple form. However, the information became negatively oriented due to his people’s pressure to do specific physical things in the third-density planes. This left the entity open for the type of information and philosophy of a self-service nature.

But as long as there is an interest in negatively oriented information, there is an answer to that "call" I guess. Not even entities of "extreme positivity" (as Moses) go free.

Here is what Q'uo said about 2012:

Q'uo Wrote:Third-density Earth is an Earth whose light is waning. While it will remain third-density, it will no longer support third-density entities in their seeking of the truth. Thusly, third density is shortly to become inactive, we would say, within three or four hundred of your years beyond 2012. Thusly, 2013 upon your planet will look very much like 2012 upon your planet.

And Ra said:

Ra, 40:8 Wrote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

RE: 12/21/2012: David Wilcock, Harvest, Ra, New Age Gurus. What does it all mean? - Ankh - 12-22-2012

Q'uo Wrote:Third-density Earth is an Earth whose light is waning. While it will remain third-density, it will no longer support third-density entities in their seeking of the truth. Thusly, third density is shortly to become inactive, we would say, within three or four hundred of your years beyond 2012. Thusly, 2013 upon your planet will look very much like 2012 upon your planet.

Full session.

RE: Now what? - rodo - 12-22-2012

I ask myself a question: nothing really had happened, why? Yesterday I tested my feelings, which I want to share with You:

Frustration? - No because I didn't consider myself 51% or more positively evolved. Though I still hoped somewhere inside BigSmile I was that good, I wished to stay with people I love most. so no frustration there;

Anger? - Yesterday I had fear, but mostly for losing my memories, which is most precious to me (though I am aware that there is stronger connection between us); however I found enough courage and trust in my connection with the One Infinite Creator, that everything would be all right. Probably not everything the way I wanted, but still. So, consequently no anger there;

Sorrow? -Though there was no mystical experience, I fought sorrow with cheer in my heart - when I look back and see how much I have learnt. When you successfully take a test, you are most grateful, which I am now. You are grateful to whom has made it for you, and from this point you do not want to make a test easier to yourself in past, even if you may lose, and you are grateful, that if you can not manage/understand there always will be another chance. Take into consideration, that you can take help from "others".

Going to the first question - Why? I can not still answer it. I have been most grateful to hidden_hand for sharing his wisdom and love with us. It still will be OK to find out, that he gave this very date for negativity/challenge; But we know harvest is going for some 30 years, so what is going on?

RE: Now what? - Xenos - 12-22-2012

Take the date as a "false" deadline.

Much like how a highschool teacher would tell you when your homework is due.

Handing in the homework before the "date" doesn't mean ANYTHING.

COMPLETING the homework is the significant portion.

You can be good student and finish well early on. The learning process happens early and you attain a higher sense of perception.

Or you can slack off and not hand in the homework. Even then, you can learn after the due date; as long as you willingly choose to learn

3rd density is bound by choice. Above that exists the 4th, but is supported by the 3rd.

It's plain simple; today has been nothing but a "reminder" date.
The only thing I feel is that the potential in change and the infinite energy from above, has just gotten much more intense. There is SO much potential that can be tapped by humanity for great change. However, it depends on our free will and our choice.

Harvest only occurs when the plant chooses to flower and bears a ripe fruit.
Upon then, there is ABSOLUTELY no significance as to why the harvester should cut the sapling, as there is no yield, no fruit to bear.

Some of us have blossomed, while some not. Enjoy and be thankful in that we are able to participate in this grand game. I think it's important to keep simple and look to our fractal universe for answers. Great change will be upon us if we choose to enact it.