Bring4th
are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? (/showthread.php?tid=6261)

Pages: 1 2 3

are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Plenum - 12-23-2012

Monica has an excellent thread on past lives here

in it, some ppl can recall lives from Atlantis. And they identify in this life as Wanderers. So their service extends across multiple incarnations.

for me, I feel as though I came only for the Harvest. For the bulk of Wanderers, this appears to be the case, although I do not have the quote at hand. It says something along the lines of:

* most Wanderers come to offer their love and light in hopes of increasing the final Harvest

* some Wanderers incarnated in the 1700's to spread ideas about free will and equality, and then later on to devise machines and advance technology so more free time could become available

* a few Wanderers have been here since Atlantis and possibly before, and a few of you are here with us right now (here's winking at you Monica!)

I really must applaud those Wanderers who have been here longer than myself. I personally arrived here in 1977, and saw the glimpses of computing develop early on. I saw its potential and just couldn't wait to it became mature and what it is today; a hub to connect consciousness's across the planet; a sort of etheric web.

you guys labored in much more difficult and constrained conditions. I applaud you. You did it during the really difficult times.

thank you so much Angel

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Spaced - 12-23-2012

Sometimes I feel like I've taken everything that this world could throw at me looking at my past lives. Tongue

I'm gonna read monica's thread, thanks for bringing it up Smile

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - norral - 12-23-2012

ive had several lives on this planet and am more than ready to return to a more awakened enviornment. in seems the theme of the lives i have lived is about justice and fairness and standing up for those who are oppressed. anyway we come to the end of a cycle but i find it difficult to be in a place where so many simply dont care about their fellow man. there messages on their cell phones are more important to them than the u.s. bombing children in foreign lands. and that is painful.

norral Heart

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Dinko - 12-23-2012

(12-23-2012, 12:02 PM)norral Wrote: ive had several lives on this planet and am more than ready to return to a more awakened enviornment. in seems the theme of the lives i have lived is about justice and fairness and standing up for those who are oppressed. anyway we come to the end of a cycle but i find it difficult to be in a place where so many simply dont care about their fellow man. there messages on their cell phones are more important to them than the u.s. bombing children in foreign lands. and that is painful.

norral Heart

i think i had a previous life in Austria. It is not certain, yeah i wanna return to something more awakened.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - BrownEye - 12-23-2012

I have wandering eyes.Tongue

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - reeay - 12-23-2012

Worshipped cats lol

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Ankh - 12-23-2012

(12-23-2012, 11:52 AM)plenum Wrote: for me, I feel as though I came only for the Harvest. For the bulk of Wanderers, this appears to be the case, although I do not have the quote at hand. It says something along the lines of:

* most Wanderers come to offer their love and light in hopes of increasing the final Harvest

Ra, 65:11 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

Ra, 52:9 Wrote:The overriding reason for the offering of these Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in incarnative states is the possibility of aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest.

plenum Wrote:* some Wanderers incarnated in the 1700's to spread ideas about free will and equality, and then later on to devise machines and advance technology so more free time could become available

Ra, 23:13 Wrote:Questioner: Then did the Confederation step up its program of helping planet Earth some time late in this last major cycle? It seems that they did from previous data, especially with the Industrial Revolution. Can you tell me the attitudes and the reasonings behind this? is there any reason other than they just wanted to produce more leisure time in the last, say, one hundred years of the cycle? Is this the total reason?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not the total reason. Approximately two hundred of your years in the past, as you measure time, there began to be a significant amount of entities who by seniority were incarnating for learn/teaching purposes rather than for the lesser of the learn/teachings of those less aware of the process. This was our signal to enable communication to take place.

The Wanderers which came among you began to make themselves felt at approximately this time, firstly offering ideas or thoughts containing the distortion of free will. This was the prerequisite for further Wanderers which had information of a more specific nature to offer. The thought must precede the action.

Ra, 11:29 Wrote:Questioner: What about the Industrial Revolution in general. Was this planned in any way?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this session.

That is correct. Wanderers incarnated in several waves, as you may call them, in order to bring into existence the gradual freeing from the demands of the diurnal cycles and lack of freedom of leisure.

plenum Wrote:* a few Wanderers have been here since Atlantis and possibly before, and a few of you are here with us right now (here's winking at you Monica!)

Ra, 70:16 Wrote:Questioner: Have there been any Wanderers on this planet for the past 50,000 years now?

Ra: I am Ra. There have been a few. There have been many more which chose to join this last cycle of 25,000 years and many, many more which have come for harvest.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Plenum - 12-23-2012

this is a cool quote too. A Wanderer on a mission BigSmile

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=70#15
If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth-density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in the third-density time/space after death?

Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

I thought all Wanderers had to wait until Harvest to go home Smile

so I got to talk to the Council of Nine before my incarnational plan was approved. That is freakin' cool : d

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Horuseus - 12-23-2012

"I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction."

BigSmile

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Plenum - 12-23-2012

I would personally align with foolhardy there Hors BigSmile

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Parsons - 12-25-2012

The last time I had an incarnation was at the time of the fall of Atlantis. I only have vague impressions of this, but it was one of my incarnational goals to remember that experience. Once I acknowledged this, all the catalyst involved in remembering that stopped. I am sure I am some sort of wanderer, although I am not entirely sure what density. I do know I am not at all familiar/accustomed with vocal/verbal communication and physicality seems alien to me; so I know I am from the 6th density or higher, or perhaps another octave.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - BrownEye - 12-25-2012

I make an average of 500 year jumps. That is if we think of this from a linear perspective.

My wife is beginning to have dreams of our past lives together. What is very strange is how many of our experiences are repeated.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Ankh - 12-25-2012

(12-23-2012, 02:52 PM)plenum Wrote: Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

I thought all Wanderers had to wait until Harvest to go home Smile

I thought that all Wanderers had to graduate and walk the "steps of light" before going home, and I was pondering that... But then I saw the quote you mentioned above in a completely different light, and it seems to me, combined with another quote ("The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops"), that Wanderers don't need to graduate in the same way as native third density entity does, but can go home right away, without even entering third density time/space... How about that?! BigSmile

(12-25-2012, 03:16 PM)Parsons Wrote: The last time I had an incarnation was at the time of the fall of Atlantis. I only have vague impressions of this, but it was one of my incarnational goals to remember that experience. Once I acknowledged this, all the catalyst involved in remembering that stopped.

Can you give an example of the catalysts you are talking about above (if you feel comfortable about talking about it of course; no need to do it, if you don't Heart)? And how they fell away when you acknowledged them? The reason for asking it, is because I have so many memories, both from lives upon this Earth and others, and also other densities, but I don't know the reason to this remembering, nor what I should do with these memories.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Parsons - 12-25-2012

The catalysis were an obsession with post apocalyptic societies, zombies, and 'feeling funny' around Halloween. For some reason I kept rewatching the Cowboy Bebop movie looking for some deeper meaning. Once I realized Halloween stems from the day before the fall of Atlantis, it all came together for me. When you are planning your incarnation, you plan to have never ending/reoccurring catalyst related to what you want to remember until(if?) you remember. As soon as you remember what it is, the catalyst is no longer necessary and stops.

Perhaps your Other memories are just to remind you and comfort you from being in this harsh illusory experience? If you remember so much specifically (not just vague impressions like I get) it sounds like you have already done the work to get the memories back or you were lucky enough to always have them. If you had just vague impressions, you would have to take other people's word on remembering past lives.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - AnthroHeart - 04-04-2014

I recall a past life where I killed a wolf. It was a sad time. Though I used to in this life be able to tune into individuals energetically from Atlantis and feel their energy. My interest in anthros may go to a time such as Atlantis when anthro beings were real. Or could be another root race entirely.

(12-25-2012, 03:16 PM)Parsons Wrote: I do know I am not at all familiar/accustomed with vocal/verbal communication and physicality seems alien to me; so I know I am from the 6th density or higher, or perhaps another octave.

Agreed. I don't like to talk more than I have to. This world feels alien to me too. Though I can get into nature, I much more look to the stars with fondness. I have thought that maybe I am a wanderer straight from the Logos. Or at least 6th density, possibly of Ra.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - bosphorus - 04-04-2014

I've been told i had been Muhammad in a past life

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Matt1 - 04-04-2014

I think i have been here a while. Maybe since Atlantis/Mu but not always in physical incarnation.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Hotsizzle77 - 04-04-2014

Throughout my life, I've had random feelings of dejavu or a feeling that I have done this before. A certain event would occur and I'd have this thought "has this already happened"?

Not sure what that really means.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - isis - 04-04-2014

(04-04-2014, 04:12 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: Throughout my life, I've had random feelings of dejavu or a feeling that I have done this before. A certain event would occur and I'd have this thought "has this already happened"?

Not sure what that really means.
it means there's an agent in your matrix

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Hotsizzle77 - 04-04-2014

Can you elaborate bro?

Or sista lol

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - michael430 - 04-04-2014

[deleted]

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Unbound - 04-04-2014

Incarnated and ascended first in Lemuria, then did some other cosmic business for awhile and returned during the times of Atlantis near the end. I have been incarnated in nearly every century since then, sometimes less so due to considerably longer lives and spiritual work, whereas other lives have been rather short. A lot of these lives were spent exploring and understanding the nature of incarnation, but others involved much extensive work both physical and spiritual.

So, to answer the question, no, I am not here for one time, I am here for all times.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Raz - 04-04-2014

(12-23-2012, 03:35 PM)Horuseus Wrote: distortion complex judgment.
This Word combination unlocked something in me... Thank you for bringing it to my attention Smile

I have come to feel this is my first incarnation on this planet due to a numerous hints in situations and dreams.
I had one experience where my physical body was sleeping and I had a connection with an amazingly bright White light and it gave me the words "you are always welcome back". The experience was ecstatically blissful and gave me new wind in my sail...
“ET phone home” Tongue

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - AnthroHeart - 04-04-2014

Raz, your experience with the "you are always welcome back" contrasts my experience of "you can never come back", as if I were a wanderer forever. Once when I was with a healer, I felt a black fog lifting, and got the strong impression that I couldn't return as if my ET family wouldn't let me back, and cried as a result. But I don't know how much weight to give to it, because I know we all go home. Just some take longer to get there than others. Maybe I have a lot of work to do.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Wai - 04-04-2014

Hey Tanner, I must know you then Smile

I have many lives in the last two cycles spread over three wandering tours. My first tour was in Lemuria, second in Altantis, and the third during recent times. I remember I was a scholar/engineer with the Pharaohs during the building of the Pyramids and military advisor to Genghis Khan during the Mongolian conquest.

I know the Pyramids were built by levitating the stones using some form of mental energy when I was 10 years old. I had to keep quiet about it after being told by my school teachers that I was mad to think that one can move stones by thought.

Life with Genghis Khan was a blast! Cool

So, answer to question: No, I am not a one-time Wanderer, this being my third tour of Wandering.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Billy - 04-04-2014

(04-04-2014, 08:24 PM)Tanner Wrote: Incarnated and ascended first in Lemuria, then did some other cosmic business for awhile and returned during the times of Atlantis near the end. I have been incarnated in nearly every century since then, sometimes less so due to considerably longer lives and spiritual work, whereas other lives have been rather short. A lot of these lives were spent exploring and understanding the nature of incarnation, but others involved much extensive work both physical and spiritual.

So, to answer the question, no, I am not here for one time, I am here for all times.

I love you man Smile

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Sagittarius - 04-04-2014

Yeh I was hitler, jack the ripper, ted bundy now me. I have a lot to live up to. Hoping I can one up all my previous lives. Perhaps this fourth personality will be a combination of all 3. Oh I forgot one I was also the sting-ray that stabbed steve irwin in the heart.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Raz - 04-04-2014

(04-04-2014, 09:31 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: Oh I forgot one I was also the sting-ray that stabbed steve irwin in the heart.
ROTFLMAO! BigSmile

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Jeremy - 04-04-2014

I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse not to be able to recall anything of the sort. Maybe that means I'm a one timer, who knows, though it matters not how many or how few lifetimes I have experienced here. What matters most is how and who I AM within this moment.

RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before? - Sagittarius - 04-04-2014

(04-04-2014, 09:43 PM)Raz Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 09:31 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: Oh I forgot one I was also the sting-ray that stabbed steve irwin in the heart.
ROTFLMAO! BigSmile

Yeh he tried to stick his finger up my butt. I was like no way you aussie stooge. My buddies lol'd hard when I told them.