Bring4th
What's of interest to seekers currently? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: What's of interest to seekers currently? (/showthread.php?tid=6682)

Pages: 1 2

What's of interest to seekers currently? - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 02-24-2013

Hey all -

Blessings of this sunny Sabbath afternoon -

I was thinkng of generating some articles comparing books of current interest with the Law of One material.The idea is to create a Journal, offered maybe two or four times a year, in which such articles would live, by me among others. This way, if a new seeker were surfing, looking for more about something of current interest, he or she would perhaps find out about the Law of One as well.

So, in your opinion, what are the most currently interesting books or topics? L[/size][/font]et me know. I'd really appreciate your opinion!

Thanks guys! I love you.

HeartHeart

L/L xxx

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Spaced - 02-24-2013

Well, I know a lot of people on the forum have been talking about Dolores Cannon books, and I think it was mentioned that you yourself recently met with Dolores. I would certainly be interested in hearing what came out of that meeting!

Other things I have been interested in recently are the sorts of alternate Earth history that gets unearthed through channeled messages. That was always something that fascinated me about the Law of One books.

Another topic I have found intriguing of late is mythology and how mythological figures embody portions of the Archetypal Mind and the lessons they can teach us about ourselves.

Much love to you Carla, and many thanks for your continuing service!

Alexander.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - kdsii - 02-24-2013

Jesus and the Essenes, By Dolores Cannon.
Keepers of the Garden...
The Convoluted Universe...

Very cool stuff. Goes into past life regressions, giving some lost info on critical time periods, and also of pre-earth-human events.

After reading Jesus and the Essenes, Christianity made SO much more sense. It also clicked with the Ra material - the idea that Jesus was a helping hand from vibrations far past our own. He was here to demonstrate what we are capable of, the love and harmony that we can achieve.

Also made me a little sad, the lives that the Essenes led seems so much more natural to me - disciplined, harmonious, working towards higher vibrations as a community. Too bad so many of these groups are long gone...

Good to hear from you, Carla! Love and light Smile

PS. Isn't it peculiar that a craving for certain ideas seem to hit us all at once? I heard people buzzing about Cannon's work shortly after I dug into it. Seems to happen a lot with my interests, kind of like a current, you know?

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Vasistha - 02-24-2013

Concerning books.

Dolores Cannon's body of work and 2150.A.D by Thea Alexander are the two things I believe to be quite in strong resonance with the Law of One/ Ra material.

The first is quite popular those days (Convoluted universe, The Three Waves of Volunteer and the new earth), the other being an old classic describing a society living by fourth density positive standards.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Siren - 02-24-2013

I have only 2150 A.D. to suggest as well. If Ra is my right hand, then 2150 is my left. This novel introduces universal principles and the basics of personal spiritual evolution in a very accessible way for the 3rd-density layman or the initiate student; it's essentially a "vision" into a budding 4th-density society on this planet 150 years from now (whereas Ra is "high-density" material principally intended for wanderers and/or adepts who have already done the preliminary work). Aside from 2150 I have nothing further to add.

For those interested, I took the liberty of transcribing the book into PDF format: 2150 A.D.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Spaced - 02-24-2013

(02-24-2013, 04:11 PM)Siren Wrote: I have only 2150 A.D. to suggest as well. If Ra is my right hand, then 2150 is my left. This novel introduces universal principles and the basics of personal spiritual evolution in a very accessible way for the 3rd-density layman or the initiate student; it's essentially a "vision" into a budding 4th-density society on this planet 150 years from now (whereas Ra is "high-density" material principally intended for wanderers and/or adepts who have already done the preliminary work). Aside from 2150 I have nothing further to add.

For those interested, I took the liberty of transcribing the book into PDF format: 2150 A.D.

Thanks Siren! I've been meaning to read this since I'd seen it mentioned here a number of times.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Eddie - 02-24-2013

Hi, Carla, nice to see you here. Long time no chat.

I highly recommend the books by Robert Monroe:
Journeys Out of the Body
Far Journeys
The Ultimate Journey

These are quite complementary to the Law of One material. And very pleasing they are, indeed.

Honorable mention:
In Search of the Miraculous, by P. D. Ouspensky
How to Know Higher Worlds, by Rudolf Steiner
The Holographic Universe, by Michael Talbot
Entering the Circle, by Olga Kharitidi
The Master of Lucid Dreams, by Olga Kharitidi
Wizard of the Upper Amazon: the Story of Manuel Cordova-Rios, by F. Bruce Lamb

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - ChenHsi - 02-25-2013

Fifty Shades of G...er I mean,
1) Esoteric Philosophy by Alice Bailey+Djwhal Khul,
2) The Michael Teachings(original transcripts of the channeling),
3) A Course in Miracles,
4) Divine Soul Plan by Glen Russel,
5) Teachings of the Temple by Hilarion,
6) Seth Material,
7) A Dweller on Two Planets

The use of different semantics within each of these books, and whether or not the information within are "factual" or not, are irrelevant to seekers like me as long as they are intensely practical, and speaks of the Unity of All.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - greywolf - 02-25-2013

To me some of this seems like "preaching to the choir".

Quote: (whereas Ra is "high-density" material principally intended for wanderers and/or adepts who have already done the preliminary wo
rk).
[/quote]

Given this that I can concur with, those adepts who scoff at channelings in general but are still positively oriented may be a possible group to reach. They may be I think primarily readers of Alice Bailey and perhaps Rudolf Steiner. (The former in my opinion have some Maldek/Atlantis distortions in their material, mixed nature.)

Also there are those expecting end times or Illuminati takeover.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 02-25-2013

Hey ALexander - thanks a bunch - i have all that writen down. you are so great to help me out, bud! L/L xxx

(02-24-2013, 02:57 PM)Spaced Wrote: Well, I know a lot of people on the forum have been talking about Dolores Cannon books, and I think it was mentioned that you yourself recently met with Dolores. I would certainly be interested in hearing what came out of that meeting!

Other things I have been interested in recently are the sorts of alternate Earth history that gets unearthed through channeled messages. That was always something that fascinated me about the Law of One books.

Another topic I have found intriguing of late is mythology and how mythological figures embody portions of the Archetypal Mind and the lessons they can teach us about ourselves.

Much love to you Carla, and many thanks for your continuing service!

Alexander.

Hey - thanks for the commenets and suggestions.

Preaching to the choir... hmmm... i'm attempting to link LOO to other subjects whic new seekers may like - so they can stumble across the material. that is not intending to preach to those who already know about the material we have to offer.

anyway -

many thanks for the topic suggestions. i really appreciate your taking the time to share. i love you lots. L/L xxxHeart

(02-25-2013, 10:14 AM)greywolf Wrote: To me some of this seems like "preaching to the choir".

Quote: (whereas Ra is "high-density" material principally intended for wanderers and/or adepts who have already done the preliminary wo
rk).

Given this that I can concur with, those adepts who scoff at channelings in general but are still positively oriented may be a possible group to reach. They may be I think primarily readers of Alice Bailey and perhaps Rudolf Steiner. (The former in my opinion have some Maldek/Atlantis distortions in their material, mixed nature.)

Also there are those expecting end times or Illuminati takeover.
[/quote]

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Meerie - 02-25-2013

Omg Carla!
Smile
so great to see you here.

I can only concur with Spaced, I would love to hear about the regression session and how meeting Dolores was for you as well.
Smile
Thank you so much! and all the best to you.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 02-25-2013

Hey Chen Hsi - Thanks so much for your recommendations! In etween what you have given me and what others have suggested, i will be busy for the next couple of years! I just hope, now that i have a good idea of what i need to read and review for these articles, i can talk others into writing similar articles. no one needs a Journal written all by one person! So that's my next challenge, is finding others to share this vision of a Journa that L/L Research offers on line.

But i love challenges, and most of all, i love L/L Research. so onward into the fray! I look forward to it all.

again, many thanks and all my Heart, dear soul. L/L xxx

(02-25-2013, 07:11 AM)ChenHsi Wrote: Fifty Shades of G...er I mean,
1) Esoteric Philosophy by Alice Bailey+Djwhal Khul,
2) The Michael Teachings(original transcripts of the channeling),
3) A Course in Miracles,
4) Divine Soul Plan by Glen Russel,
5) Teachings of the Temple by Hilarion,
6) Seth Material,
7) A Dweller on Two Planets

The use of different semantics within each of these books, and whether or not the information within are "factual" or not, are irrelevant to seekers like me as long as they are intensely practical, and speaks of the Unity of All.

Hey Spaced - By all means, lay the pdf on me, OK? I'll take a look. Thanks so much for the suggestion! L/L xxx

(02-24-2013, 04:13 PM)Spaced Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 04:11 PM)Siren Wrote: I have only 2150 A.D. to suggest as well. If Ra is my right hand, then 2150 is my left. This novel introduces universal principles and the basics of personal spiritual evolution in a very accessible way for the 3rd-density layman or the initiate student; it's essentially a "vision" into a budding 4th-density society on this planet 150 years from now (whereas Ra is "high-density" material principally intended for wanderers and/or adepts who have already done the preliminary work). Aside from 2150 I have nothing further to add.

Thanks Siren! I've been meaning to read this since I'd seen it mentioned here a number of times.

Jesus and the Essenes - OK! I will take a look at that. i really would like to do that -as opposed to kicking myself towards boning up on the illuminati, not my fave. Thanks so much for the suggestion! L/L xxx

(02-24-2013, 03:28 PM)kdsii Wrote: Jesus and the Essenes, By Dolores Cannon.
Keepers of the Garden...
The Convoluted Universe...

Very cool stuff. Goes into past life regressions, giving some lost info on critical time periods, and also of pre-earth-human events.

After reading Jesus and the Essenes, Christianity made SO much more sense. It also clicked with the Ra material - the idea that Jesus was a helping hand from vibrations far past our own. He was here to demonstrate what we are capable of, the love and harmony that we can achieve.

Also made me a little sad, the lives that the Essenes led seems so much more natural to me - disciplined, harmonious, working towards higher vibrations as a community. Too bad so many of these groups are long gone...

Good to hear from you, Carla! Love and light Smile

PS. Isn't it peculiar that a craving for certain ideas seem to hit us all at once? I heard people buzzing about Cannon's work shortly after I dug into it. Seems to happen a lot with my interests, kind of like a current, you know?

Hey All - Several of you said, well, what happened when she came?

It was wonderful, but not what Larry, who had set the meeting up, wanted at all.

Lrry wanted her to blow in like a Miracle Wind, do a regression session and have an immediate and complete healing of my back. Picture my spine craacking back into place, me walking out of here and on to the stage of Oprah (I am not making this up- this is what Larry said!)

Did not happen.

For one thing, Mick, my beoved husband, was quite solidly determined that if I were hypnotized, he would hold my hand. Delores does not allow anyone in the room when she hypnoties a subject.

for another, Delores said that no hypnosis was going to happen - it was not right for this situation.

And for the kicker, after talking with me for three hours, and finding nothing in my life, relationships or other history that would explain why my body was getting crippled, we started talking about how lawn service work was having an icreasingly profound effect on Mick's body, lots of osteo-arthritis and "gelling", lots of pain.

SO she determined - and i got a huge 'ping' of validation when she said it - that because Mick and I had become one from 3 years of total love back and forth, what happened to him happened to me as well, and empathically I took on Mick's pain.

So when Larry had said he would finance Mick's being able to retire from lawn service work to put all his energy in on L/L wwork, he healed me, indirectly. the work was already done.

Delores gave me affirmations to use to heal up the physical illusion, now that I know the truth of WHY I was so crippled suddenly. I can feel the strength of them, and will continue faithfully to say them daily. I feeel I will indeed heal after this last opeeration removes the ruptured pieces of L-5 disc that are floating around causing untold misery right now. This will happen gradually but soon.

Well, the lumbar procedure was supposed to happen last Friday. but a surgeon did not like the looks of my EKG and my heart murmur and so i had all that checked out Friday. I passed both the EKG and the echo-cardiogram just fine and now I just am waiting for the surgeon to reschedule the procedure.

So that's what happened when Delores came.

It was a blessing.

I love you guys. i have well over two dozen books recommended now, and I will let you know my progress in reading them and writing about them.

Thanks so much! L/L xxxHeartHeart

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - bosphorus - 02-25-2013

dear Carla,
it's so good to see you 'gain. we missed you since your last chat.

Anyway i guess some of us wish to have the opportunity to talk online on chat board.

I would like to ask if your health permits could you host again some question sessions?

We would be so happy to see you again Smile

love

oguz

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - kycahi - 02-25-2013

Hi Carla, jeez another operation! I hope that will do it. I'm not up on things current, but Jim Carry might be worth a mention. I love the freaky-cool music on his site.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Ankh - 02-25-2013

(02-25-2013, 05:20 PM)bosphorus Wrote: Anyway i guess some of us wish to have the opportunity to talk online on chat board.

I would like to ask if your health permits could you host again some question sessions?

It's not a chat, but Carla has a radio show instead, hosted by Monica, almost every Friday.

Here is a forum about it, oguz:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14

Smile

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - bosphorus - 02-25-2013

(02-25-2013, 06:19 PM)Ankh Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 05:20 PM)bosphorus Wrote: Anyway i guess some of us wish to have the opportunity to talk online on chat board.

It's not a chat, but Carla has a radio show instead, hosted by Monica, almost every Friday.

Here is a forum about it, oguz:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14

Smile

oki. thanks

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 02-28-2013

Hey K - misty afternoon blessings from Kentucky. Thanks so much for recommending Carrey's site. I will have eto take a look. I realy appreciate your thought! HeartWink L/L xxx

(02-25-2013, 05:46 PM)kycahi Wrote: Hi Carla, jeez another operation! I hope that will do it. I'm not up on things current, but Jim Carry might be worth a mention. I love the freaky-cool music on his site.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - indolering - 02-28-2013

Hello, Carla -
Greetings and love from Colorado...
I deeply appreciate your service to humanity and concur with Michael Topper that you are indeed world's greatest channeler. BlushShy

Take care of yourself, don't overdo it and stay with us awhile....Wink

Love and best wishes,
gene

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - abstrktion - 02-28-2013

Great to see you online. :-) I feel like Dion Fortune's Cosmic Doctrine pairs nicely wih the Ra material in terms of the evolution of beings and planets and such.

Heart

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 03-03-2013

thanks so much, gene. I kno you are not being kind but just telling the truth as you see it - so i will thank you! But it FEELS very kind and lifts my heart. Lots of L/L xxxHeart

(02-28-2013, 08:36 PM)indolering Wrote: Hello, Carla -
Greetings and love from Colorado...
I deeply appreciate your service to humanity and concur with Michael Topper that you are indeed world's greatest channeler. BlushShy

Take care of yourself, don't overdo it and stay with us awhile....Wink

Love and best wishes,
gene

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Jeremy - 03-03-2013

Greetings Carla! I know this isn't necessarily geared towards the original intention of the thread but, well actually, maybe it could in a way.

I have a local spiritualist camp nearby, Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp that is home to numerous mediums and onbviousl spiritualists. I also have starseed groups at The Crystal Corner so Maybe there would be a way that I could find the pulse of the local spirituality world and see where there could be some possible parallels that could be drawn so that those there would become aware of the LOO.

I have tried to inquire about mediums who are informed or even interested in it yet the philosophy is actually unheard of there.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - LastBreath - 03-04-2013

Hi Carla. I'm not sure if this would be on topic or not but I'd be very interested to hear what you know about biblical symbolism and mythology. First of all I can't imagine that you are a fundamentalist Christian that takes the Bible as being literally true but I am not 100% sure. I am under the impression from things that I've read that many stories in the Bible, especially the Gospels, Genesis & Revelation, are spiritual allegories riddled with hidden meanings and symbolism and are not to be taken literally. I am wondering if you know anything about this and would like to talk about esoteric Christianity?

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 03-05-2013

Hey - the Law of One material looks at spiritualists as a type of channel, and it looks at channels as sub-types of those who do work in consciousness, the other types being healers, teachers, and passive radatrs of love and light. so you'd fit in to a group of LOO fans easily, although we would not necessarily be welcomed with open arms by some spiritualists. Hoppy (James) Rochner, of the group in New ALbany who used to be The Brotherhood of Eternal Truth. I believe they changed their name recently. Anyway, you might hook up with him.the link is https://plus.google.com/105081557188191116920/about?gl=us&hl=en#105081557188191116920/about?gl=us&hl=en. Please tell him I sent you. He's the best and will be glad to help you, i'm sure,

Lots of Lov/Light - Carla xxx

(03-03-2013, 10:16 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Greetings Carla! I know this isn't necessarily geared towards the original intention of the thread but, well actually, maybe it could in a way.

I have a local spiritualist camp nearby, Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp that is home to numerous mediums and onbviousl spiritualists. I also have starseed groups at The Crystal Corner so Maybe there would be a way that I could find the pulse of the local spirituality world and see where there could be some possible parallels that could be drawn so that those there would become aware of the LOO.

I have tried to inquire about mediums who are informed or even interested in it yet the philosophy is actually unheard of there.

Hey abstrktion - thanks so much for thte suggestion! I love Dion Fortne's other work, so this is a recommendation i'll be glad to take!

Blessings and L/L xxx

(02-28-2013, 11:55 PM)abstrktion Wrote: Great to see you online. :-) I feel like Dion Fortune's Cosmic Doctrine pairs nicely wih the Ra material in terms of the evolution of beings and planets and such.

Heart

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - kdsii - 03-06-2013

THANK YOU Carla for making The Choice a freebie!
I'm gonna have to buy some merch one day to help out anyway Smile
I'm astounded that you all get so much done on such a tight budget.
Made my day!

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Guardian - 03-06-2013

Conversations with God. The book of chuang tzu. The emerald tablets.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 03-06-2013

Thanks, kidsii - we so appreciate that you said that! We want everyone to have the material, money or not. Bu i's why the fund drives are so vital, and truly people do step up to the plate when we indicate that money is an issue. thank heavens!

hanks for intending to buy! Hey, you can always get a very cool hoodie, ballcap or tee. (Tee Hee/Shee) LOL and L/L xxxHeart

(03-06-2013, 01:29 AM)kdsii Wrote: THANK YOU Carla for making The Choice a freebie!
I'm gonna have to buy some merch one day to help out anyway Smile
I'm astounded that you all get so much done on such a tight budget.
Made my day!

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Aaron - 03-06-2013

You can submit questions for Carla about other things than the subject of this thread in the Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" thread.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 03-06-2013

Hey Guardian - thanks so much for the suggestions. they include a book i have read, one i have skimmed and one i have never run across before. I love that! This whole projet is so much fun for me - i am really learning on this job! Smile and it is lots of fun. with well over two dozen suggesions now, my only problem is which one to tackle first. and acually, i have about decided that before i wrie about this and that over against TLOO, i need to wwrite a general article on why i think TLOO is relevant to today and tomorrow, how i see the information being of use to seekers. it's all good. thanks again, bud! I have your suggestions down.

lots of L/L xxx

(03-06-2013, 02:24 PM)Guardian Wrote: Conversations with God. The book of chuang tzu. The emerald tablets.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Wander-Man - 03-07-2013

I started meditating after watching "The Secret." The meditation, I think, helped lead me to The Law of One.

Obviously, referencing "The Secret" would get some attention.

I'd love to see a comparison of "The Alchemist", by Paulo Coelho, with the Law of One.

Thanks Carla for all of your service and love/light!

Edit: "The Power of Now" would also be cool to see.
As far as topics go, the desire to find out what UFO's were all about led me to ProjectCamelot, to David Wilcock, to The Ra Material.

RE: What's of interest to seekers currently? - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 03-08-2013

Hey Wander-Man - I really appreciae your sitting dwn and sending me these suggestions, which i've duly recorded. At this point i have almost three dozen books to review - or movies, or subjects - and only need, now, to figure out which tasty direction to go first. I have not done esays for a while, so this is being fun! And hopefully, or service to those who might find TLOO helpful.

Thak you so much! I'm delighted to share vibrations with you!Heart Lots of L/L xxx

(03-07-2013, 05:37 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: I started meditating after watching "The Secret." The meditation, I think, helped lead me to The Law of One.

Obviously, referencing "The Secret" would get some attention.

I'd love to see a comparison of "The Alchemist", by Paulo Coelho, with the Law of One.

Thanks Carla for all of your service and love/light!

Edit: "The Power of Now" would also be cool to see.
As far as topics go, the desire to find out what UFO's were all about led me to ProjectCamelot, to David Wilcock, to The Ra Material.