Bring4th
Eternal Services - Closed - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Eternal Services - Closed (/showthread.php?tid=6888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Eternal Services - Closed - Unbound - 03-31-2013

Service will be resumed now but in only one capacity. I am now offering the service of assistance with chakra/energy center balancing and repair as well as the removal and clearing as well as improving areas of dissonant or negative energy in the energy field to aid in the processes of healing and growth.

I am also able to "Unbind" the chakras/energy centers which enable them to operate at a new level of frequency, a sort of upgrade which enables a greater efficiency in processing of catalyst and a more open, unrestricted state of the electromagnetic field.

If you would like to offer me assistance the most beneficial thing you can do is believe in my and my service, however, the most practical would be to assist with finances as I am thoroughly in debt and living cheque to cheque so any boost would be well-appreciated. Thank you much, dear hearts.

Eternal Services

RE: Eternal Services - Adonai One - 03-31-2013

Are you capable of detecting blockages?

L/L

RE: Eternal Services - Unbound - 03-31-2013

Aha Yes! Thank you for reminding me to add that.

Could you read my blockages in this thread, to demonstrate your services?

Also, I noticed your donation link isn't working. You may want to fix that. I intend to donate. I just need to convert some cash. Smile

Much obliged, my friend.

Thanks for pointing that out to me! Aha Broken links don't make very strong chains.

Hmm, I generally prefer to do that more on a one on one basis, but it seems you are open and there is permission.

You do not have any conventional blockages, at least not in the common places. You deal with blockages of the microcosmic chakras of your body which exist for every single cell, so while your cores and centers are all quite bright, the balance of your various other chakras cause distortions particularly in your throat chakra, although, once again, the effect on the core itself is indirect.

Let me clarify, I do not mean that all of these are blocked, not at all, most are open, however, there are certain meridians where the 'lines have crossed' and energy has been redirected in subtle ways which causes a slight disconnect in the throat, which may interfere at times with the communication between the head and heart center.

To more precisely describe how I perceive the blockage, it is as though a grid-like matrix, yellow and some green and blue hues, is being extended down from the base of your brain, as one stem going down your neck and then at your shoulders splitting in to many nerve like 'roots' which extends mostly in to your torso and lungs/ribs, and only minorly to your extremities.

This, it appears to me, is a crystallized 'control interface' which you have constructed both mentally and emotionally to achieve an acute control over your bodily form and perhaps also your emotional body, and stems from a mental polarization or third eye dominance which may have occurred at a time when the heart was low and the mind extended down to pump its energy in to the body.

It seems there may have been at one time an unnatural restriction upon your throat chakra, which is what energized the mind's descent as the diminished throat chakra began to be energized by the third eye, and thus the result of that imbalanced state caused an upward rush of the heart and solar plexus energies and this catalyzed the construction of the 'control interface'.

Note that the colour of the blue throat center will be subtley changed by this interaction, but will become much brighter since it will be energized.

The purpose of the 'control interface' is to power the intensity of the third eye which is constantly also radiating with the crown, and this is done by 'artificially' raising the energy of your lower chakras and bypassing the upper heart chakra, which is in the thymus, which corresponds to purpose and though it passes through the throat chakra, it is then immediately put in circulation with the third eye. This linking between the lower chakras and the third eye also enables the mind to have more articulate control over the lower chakra energies.

Now, there are some very powerful benefits of this configuration, however, it comes at a cost. To put an analogy to it, I might say that your third eye is so bright that the vibrations of your heart are drowned out in its light. Your communication center is tied tightly to your mind, and though your heart is very loving and wide, it cannot clearly be seen. There is a choke in your throat where feeling yearns to flow and be expressed. Let yourself feel, my friend, and feel so deeply that your mind begins to feel and you will begin to build the bridge between the heart and the mind.

Very interesting and very enlightening. Everything you are saying is consistent with what I experience especially in regards to the violet and indigo chakras. This "control" you speak of, the control I have built is consistent with my early philosophical stuggles through my teenage years. I was once a Randian trying to find objectivity in everything. I moved on from that to other similar schools of thought... Anyways, that explains my reliance on the mind. So this is my blockage, in summary?

Quote:...and bypassing the upper heart chakra, which is in the thymus, which corresponds to purpose...

That explains a lot for sure. This is why I tend to be nihilistic or rather it's a symptom or sign of my nihilism.

So, in order to find more purpose in my life, I must feel? What are the exact benefits of my configuration?

I really appreciate this. Expect a Paypal donation within the week. Smile

Yes, this would be a summary of your blockage, which is really your only one, but is rather more complex than usual and so it will require effort to 'dismantle' the control. So long as the structure remains energized by your mind, it will continue to distort your energy in such a way.

The benefits of your configuration are as stated, the acute levels of control of the lower chakra energies and control of the emotional body, as well as a potently amplified third eye, but which lacks balanced communication with the heart.

As for how you might open up this blockage you need to, with your mind, call the heart, and call your feelings in to your mind. You cannot push or pull your heart energies up, that will only continue this configuration, but they can be invited in to the mind by using the throat energies to communicate with the heart, and therefore bridge the heart and third eye. This will gradually dissolve the blockage by realigning the meridians of the body through the withdrawal, by lack of necessity, the control structures of the mind.

Note, you will not lose the control you have gained, for the structure itself was only built to build a relationship between mind and body. At this point it is like the old skin of a snake, ready to be shed.

(03-31-2013, 10:04 PM)TheEternal Wrote: Yes, this would be a summary of your blockage, which is really your only one, but is rather more complex than usual and so it will require effort to 'dismantle' the control. So long as the structure remains energized by your mind, it will continue to distort your energy in such a way.

The benefits of your configuration are as stated, the acute levels of control of the lower chakra energies and control of the emotional body, as well as a potently amplified third eye, but which lacks balanced communication with the heart.

As for how you might open up this blockage you need to, with your mind, call the heart, and call your feelings in to your mind. You cannot push or pull your heart energies up, that will only continue this configuration, but they can be invited in to the mind by using the throat energies to communicate with the heart, and therefore bridge the heart and third eye. This will gradually dissolve the blockage by realigning the meridians of the body through the withdrawal, by lack of necessity, the control structures of the mind.

Note, you will not lose the control you have gained, for the structure itself was only built to build a relationship between mind and body. At this point it is like the old skin of a snake, ready to be shed.
So, I presume I have an ability to control sexual impulses, social desires among other things. Very interesting and now I remember that this was a goal of mine at some point in time.

I guess my specific question was what a amplified third eye enables? I am guessing psychic abilities but I am not so sure.

Quote:...but they can be invited in to the mind by using the throat energies to communicate with the heart, and therefore bridge the heart and third eye.

Is it possible for you to give me an example of how I would this?

Again, your service is very much appreciated. Smile This is far more effective than any regular counseling session.

RE: Eternal Services - Jeremy - 03-31-2013

Ooh I'd love to experience such a service. I'll have to wait until Friday when I get paid for a donation but it would fascinating to here from you

Your presumptions are correct. As for the amplified third eye, which is the center of etheric perception as well as part of the structure of the mind which directs the will, which is energized by solar plexus energies. The mind directs, the heart attracts through radiation, and the sun, or solar plexus provides the impetus to the heart's attractions. It is the mind's work to organize or otherwise comprehend that which is attracted by the heart and put it in to a useful pattern. This pattern is then communicated from the mind to the brain, or 'imprinted' upon it which then produces the physical manifestation in the body and experience.

Your amplified third eye energies give you a greater ability to break things down in to their component parts of organization. This thereby gives you the acute control over your internal structure and also has opened up the capacity for you to perceive and use etheric abilities to a degree, such a clairvoyance and telepathy. In this, you are quite good at 'penetrating' fields, but this penetration isn't necessarily always sensual and loving! Aha

Note, you will not lose your abilities by balancing the mind and the heart, as it will not truly 'diminish' the third eye, but only release the distortion which makes it appear or manifest as amplified. When it comes in to balance you will experience all of your mental states in an ever deeper way, as you allow the love of the heart to fill you.

To assist this, you might find a still place to sit and to begin to breath smoothly, without holding breath in or out, but smooth flow, and letting your mind come in to time and connection with your breath. As you breath and feel your breath coming in your nostrils, down your throat and in to your lungs, visualize relaxation, light and peace coming in to your body, and as you breath out allow all tension and dissonance to flow out and be purified.

Once you have gotten in to a smooth flow, and your breathing is easy, focus your attention upon your heartbeat with your mind, while still breathing smoothly. Let your mind also come in to time with your heartbeat and feel it pump the blood through your body, and radiate love and light in to your mind. The key will be to relax your mind and make it receptive to the vibrations of love from the heart, and working with the breath will open and expand your throat chakra by helping to strengthen the communication between the mind and the body through the heart because breath is life, and love from the Creator, willingly given in every moment.

Open your mind to receive the love from your heart.

(03-31-2013, 10:26 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Ooh I'd love to experience such a service. I'll have to wait until Friday when I get paid for a donation but it would fascinating to here from you

Certainly, are you interested in having me check for blockages?

RE: Eternal Services - Jeremy - 04-01-2013

Yes please. Through pm though. Thank you.

RE: Eternal Services - Patrick - 04-01-2013

(03-31-2013, 07:48 PM)TheEternal Wrote: Click Me to Donate

The link does not work for me. Sad

As soon as I click it it says "Sorry — your last action could not be completed".

Patrick

RE: Eternal Services - Unbound - 04-01-2013

Okay! I believe my link should be up and running now! Aha Thank you all for your kind generosity and interest, I appreciate it so deeply. It was a big step for me to ask for financial assistance this way. However, the less I have to worry about my physical survival, the more time I can dedicate to my services.

Also, I shall send you a PM shortly Jeremy once I have done the reading. Thank you, blessings to you all!

(04-01-2013, 12:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: Okay! I believe my link should be up and running now!...

Yep. Smile

Love and light to all of you my friends !

Thank you, my friend, for making the first offering, I owe you some service. Smile

(04-01-2013, 01:41 PM)TheEternal Wrote: Thank you, my friend, for making the first offering, I owe you some service. Smile

You owe me nothing else than the love, light and great wisdom you have already shared with us. Smile

Also, to everyone, please be patient with me! It takes a fair amount of concentration and maintenance on my part to do this work consistently, and though I am always improving, sometimes I will be very tired after a reading, particularly if it is more complex. Since I try to make sure each working is of equal quality, I only proceed when I am at an optimal level of energy and focus, and it is for this reason that I may not always be immediately available. I thank you for your patience as I offer my services and learn and grow to be more adept. Blessings!

RE: Eternal Services - Adonai One - 04-01-2013

I had sent you a PM about this but it may have been overlooked. And that's okay, I think the wisdom should be available to all:

What is field penetration and why can it often not be loving?

Much love to you and expect a donation either today or tomorrow.

Aha Yes, I received your PM, but it was late at night and I was too tired at the time to respond. After I have some lunch and meditate to get myself in to a clear state I will be continuing with the requested service. Rest assured, I have not forgotten anyone, nor missed any PMs sent to me!

I am feeling that I can answer the question on penetration now.

The way in which I use the word 'penetration' is actually a reference to the mating of fields. This is symbolized by the Vesica Pisces, or two circles overlapping. There are many, many other symbols, as well.

On the level of total unity, every field is mated, and this is a profound occult truth. However, as one examines the fractalizations of the one unified field, we can see that there become gradual degrees of separation, or individuation, like the way a cell divides. In that, there are thresholds which exist between everything, yet everything is contained or part of the unified field. The point of consciousness or 'soul' which is the substance of creation or perception, is the product of the process.

We, and everything, begins in what I call 'soul substance', which can be thought of interestingly as also being the sole substance. This sometimes occurs and causes the creation of a soul which exists in the space/time paradigm of a physically incarnated bodily form interacting with an externalized state of perception. This may then go through the process of experience in that paradigm which, like a seed being nourished, is beckoned forth to grow and blossom and flower.

We each are one of these flowers which springs forth from the Azoth, the prime substance, known by countless other names such as ki, chi, ether, orgone, odic force, manna, nwyfyre, nagual, light, qi, the sacred flame, the holy ghost, prana, ain soph, the spark, subtle energy, breath, intelligent energy and so many more. All of these are perceptual interpretations, translated through the lense of individuated perspective, of the same fundamental substance of which everything in possible existence is furnished. This fundamental motion is the beginning of every spiral, or chakra of activity, which, properly, are the points of space constricting and releasing themselves in infinite blissful awareness of what is, that is them.

This means that chakras are microcosmic and macrocosmic, and microscopic and macroscopic, and in fact, we, ourselves, are the result of the vibrating action of the chakra that we are. I use the word singularly to imply that our 'system of chakras' are also actually a complete chakra themselves which is embodied by the 13th Chakra which floats above the 8th chakra, which is just above the crown. In fact, every chakra can be considered a new layer or level to the 'spin' or multi-dimensional frequency pattern of vibration.

This vibration is the vibration of the 'soul substance', which by its geometric blueprint causes spiralling energy to flow in a way that creates incredibly complex and beautiful forms to arise in its substance.

Now, the key aspect to all this is the fact that substance has an esoteric 'essence' which is within it. This is embodied by the concept of archetypes or universal constructional integration patterns. These patterns are derived from the infinite well of resource that is the soul consciousness. The soul consciousness is a microcosmic reflection of the macrocosmic infinite consciousness, concentrated in to a point. This is described by the Kabbalist as tzimtzum or the contraction of the Ain Soph.

Now, what I have been referring to as 'configurations' can be considered the impressions received by the soul substance from the essence of the soul, or the Intelligent Infinity to the Intelligent Energy I might say. The key aspect here is the realization that the individuated soul is aware, and by its gradations of awareness it achieves the capability to utilize the power of choice. One must understand that our own intelligence is the intelligence of the intelligent energy, which is made intelligent by the intelligent infinity.

On to the point of the mating of fields is now the fact that each soul that exists in soul substance is capable of naturally mating its vibrations only with other soul fields that are in a configuration which supports the similar levels of energy or awareness. However, certain configurations cause 'unnatural' matings because of differences in their configurations and most often is unintentional, although there are those who go down the path of the black grail and use this intentionally for infringement.

In your case, Adonai-1, I feel it is mostly unintentional, and even when it is intentional, you may not be fully aware of that. One may now ask, what does this mean? What are the effects? Well, to relate it, we can consider that the third eye communicates thought on beams of light, and these beams of light cause our energy or field to focus in a particular way or direction. Our fields are ameobic in articulation, to give a visual of the dynamics.

The amplified light of your third eye causes your gaze to be as a laser, your mind focused upon extracting that which it desires to know.

Now, fields mate whenever their boundaries are crossed. This means that in many ways, everything is mating with everything in some capacity at all times. However, when it comes to forms as complex as our body/mind/spirit complexes, the dynamics of mating become much more articulate, and rather than a static image of two circles, we see the dance of two master dancers or the spirals of frolicking birds. Typically, mating occurs when both of the fields mutually cross boundaries and thereby agree upon the choice to mate.

However, the evolution of our species, and the distortions of our society have created a structure where the basis of crossing boundaries is no longer restricted by agreement, but infringement thrives, although of course mostly unconsciously.

What does this mean to the one who so penetrates? Yes, in a way it could be said to be a form of clairvoyant ability, whereby information or vibrations of an individual are quickly discerned, for the intense gaze of the third eye bears no thought to the tender flesh of the soul as it objectively, delicately, lovingly, inserts its needle to find the occult truth beneath. This, of course, gives the individual much capacity to read others in certain ways, as well as have an influence inside their field via thought or emotional injections, which is often not conscious. This can provide for the individual some concept of control over their social environment, but when made to analogy, is a sexual harassment, and in the very extreme, rape.

This is why the idea of asking permission and mutual respect and loving awareness is so important, because when we are conscious, we are aware of what our own energy is doing to the people around us, and if we love them, we will never cross their boundary without mutual agreement. In time, thoughts and feelings will be totally transparent, and no one will be able to hide their inner self, but until that time, love dictates respect and acceptance. When we unnaturally reach in to others to seek what should be found within ourselves, we only cause further distortion.

RE: Eternal Services - Adonai One - 04-01-2013

Very interesting. So I am unconciously penetrating people and influencing them? How do I go about abiding by people's freewill when it comes to this? How do I bring this unconcious activity of mine into the concious? I have no intention of manipulating people. It concerns me that I would do this. Neither do I find myself reading people in such a way.

Hmm, you somewhat misinterpret me, I apologize, my imagery is sometimes dramatic! Aha

I do not feel you are trying to manipulate people, I did not mean to imply that, I was more expressing that everyone in some way has an influence and ripple on others around them. We are all things, are we not? We are One. We are all always moving.

Rather, I was simply expressing that you have an ability to perceive the field of another with ease and that because of the way you have configured yourself, you may sometimes spend much time and mental energy considering the infinite details and nuances of what is in front of you, but perhaps sometimes forget to feel the joy of simply experiencing what you are experiencing.

RE: Eternal Services - Plenum - 04-01-2013

(03-31-2013, 07:48 PM)TheEternal Wrote: I am trained in the art of Reiki as a basis of my energetic healing practices and have been attuned to the Usui/Tibetan system, an Atlantean system, a Sirian system and a Celtic system. I use various methods to help facilitate flow in the etheric body, which unbinds the other bodies should they be caught in tension. I sometimes use crystals as assistants as well when they are called to join me.

may I ask a personal question? you are free, of course, not to answer.

my question is this:

are you a healed healer or an unhealed healer?

or more specifically, do you suffer from any physical distortions (diseases, afflictions, what not), and if you do, why are they still present?

Aha Questions like those naturally arise anytime the mention of healing comes around.

I am a healing healer, in that I am always working on my own healing, not necessarily in regards to trying to be 'free from disease', but rather to feel whole, healthy and harmonious within myself. So, naturally, I do have my own difficulties.

Much of my plunge in to consciousness and healing begins with my own health, because I was not healthy physically, mentally or emotionally. I had been working at a recycling center when I was diagnosed with scholiosis and 'mechanical back pain', or rather, muscle spasms and tension. A lot of things in my life changed in that time, and I started to explore energy and meditation constantly. My first clue that I might be able to heal my back was when I read a book on the Taoist Water Method, in which the author had healed the same condition.

Though, while I was beginning to work on my physical healing, the others layers of emotions and mind started to become more apparent and I started to see how much of my physical struggles were based in the disconnection I had between my mind and my body. I did manage to improve my body in this time, but I didn't know how to deal with the other layers of my pain.

It wasnt until I had a reiki session done for me that I considered getting in to it and using it. That session relaxed my whole body and cleared all the pain in my back, I was euphoric. A few months later I met a reiki master who was interested in teaching and my own real healing began. For about a month and a half I received attunements and we did release work and healing work nearly every day, and I opened up and freed pain that I had been holding on to for years.

I went through an immense transformation within last year, and any of my family members would attest, I completely rearranged myself, my mind and my connection with my body.

Now, my back is not entirely healed yet, because I still have work to do and balancing to do, just like anybody but it is much, much improved. I do not in anyway profess to be an expert on being in maximum physical health and in most cases the focus of my work is on the mental and emotional levels. I also still have work to do with strengthening the actual physical structures of my back, which I do with qi gong, tai chi and yoga.

However, also significant is that when I was younger, I was diagnosed with permanent hearing damage and hearing loss. I have effectively improved this and even had break through moments of total healing, where my hearing opened up in ways that I have never experienced.

Also, now, I am able to relieve and resolve most tensions or pain I get in my body with meditation.

A big thing for me, though, is my acute empathy. I often literally feel and experience the pains and tensions of others, in a very physical, real way. I work literally constantly throughout the day to process all of the impressions I receive and harmonizing whatever vibration comes in to my field. I have tried many, many different techniques from shielding, to reflecting to grounding to make it easier, but the only thing that is truly effective and resolve the situation is for me to accept it, and do the work to release and heal it.

In a very real way, I am healing myself by healing others. I realize that we are all one self, and that even if I resolve the pain of my own individuated consciousness, there is still balance also needed in the collective consciousness. To me, I cannot and will not ever be 'healed' or whole until all are healed and whole, so I now do everything in my power to support that process.

I am a human, just like all of you, I have gone through ignorance and darkness just like everyone, and am in the same process of self development, discovery and return to wholeness as us all.

I started rereading the Ra Material today and I think Ra pretty much summarized my feelings on this matter.

Quote:Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they little or no good.

I am simply trying to teach what I am learning, and learning as I do so.

That being said, this next quote really summarizes how I feel.

Quote:However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

RE: Eternal Services - Unbound - 04-02-2013

Of course, that being said, I am already whole and perfect regardless of my distorted state. Smile

RE: Eternal Services - Unbound - 04-10-2013

Thank you everyone for your requests, everyone, it is a wonderful opportunity! Please be patient with me as I was unsure as to how this process of service would flow and I am discovering that each who requests from me tends to link with my field as soon as the request is made, so I am having to do some maintenance and upgrading of my internal mechanisms to better handle the variety and influxes of energy. Thank you again, deepest blessings.

RE: Eternal Services - Marc - 04-10-2013

I could sense another force in my spirit after I made my request.. Take your time.

Thanks

RE: Eternal Services - Adonai One - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 07:09 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: I could sense another force in my spirit after I made my request.. Take your time.

Thanks

I did too when he read me. It was pretty cool.

RE: Eternal Services - Unbound - 04-10-2013

I would note that for many individuals my delay in response is also partially due to the fact that I do not merely do one single reading, jump in and jump out, but rather spend a few days gently and gradually feeling and working with the field and state of another before doing my actual immersive reading.

RE: Eternal Services - Unbound - 04-16-2013

I have been a little slow with my responses to some, and I apologize! Enourmous shift has happened in my life and I am working in a state of reality that I never dreamed of, so I have been rather engaged in the processing of all that is happening to me. Rest assured, I have not forgotten anyone and will be responding as soon as I can.