Bring4th
Eternal Services - Closed - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Eternal Services - Closed (/showthread.php?tid=6888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Eternal Services - Open - zvonimir - 07-09-2014

As you now choose, so shall you eventually be.

receive my thousand thanks Tanner

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Spaced - 07-09-2014

What do you see, when you see me? Smile

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Unbound - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 10:38 AM)Spaced Wrote: What do you see, when you see me? Smile

Aha Not much for you, my friend, but the same thing I always see. A bright blue sky with clouds floating by on a sunny day. Perhaps there is something to be seen in the consistency of that image.

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Parsons - 07-09-2014

I don't recall if you ever previously told me this: what do you see when you see ME? /copycat

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Billy - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 09:18 AM)Tanner Wrote: I checked your field yesterday and couldn't really lock down a reading but this morning yields that it appears some old things in your system, that you may not even be fully conscious of, are starting to bubble up and try to push to the surface. There is pain there that is deeply soaked in to the roots of your mind and body and you are holding on to it, identifying with it, considering it as yourself.

It is suggested to me that you should perhaps find a healer whom you can work with in person for releasing deep emotional blockages as I do not feel long-distance work would be sufficiently personal, although I will certainly do as much as I am able if you so request it. Seek someone you trust and indeed perhaps look at what your attitudes and feelings towards 'trust' truly are. I get the sense that this blockage pertains to a feeling of trust towards both self and other self but it is very deep, somewhat buried in some ways (although it may be conscious for you), down in the root chakra but also ingrained in the sacral. Eventually, and it seems like the time is coming up, this energy will become "loud" enough that it will demand your attention and it will manifest as many experiences which may shake your very trust and faith in your being. Perhaps this is already happening.

Try to slow down a little bit, really take a look at the environment you are in, and at your own internal environment, and most importantly, let yourself rest, relax even, give yourself room to breathe and to really get a grasp on your situation, then from there you can discern more clearly what it is you are experiencing.

Thank you so very much Tanner! Dont worry about the healing, I don't want you to exhaust yourself. Anything I can do for you? I love you Smile

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Spaced - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 03:36 PM)Tanner Wrote:

Aha Not much for you, my friend, but the same thing I always see. A bright blue sky with clouds floating by on a sunny day. Perhaps there is something to be seen in the consistency of that image.

Ah yes the wide open sky. BigSmile Thank you Tanner. I love the imagery of the clouds by the way, they have an interesting relationship with the light Wink

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Adonai One - 07-09-2014

Try me. I will accept whatever answer, happily. Thank you. Smile

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Unbound - 07-10-2014

(07-09-2014, 05:13 PM)Parsons Wrote: I don't recall if you ever previously told me this: what do you see when you see ME? /copycat

I see myself.

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Rake - 07-10-2014

(07-09-2014, 11:02 PM)Spaced Wrote:

Ah yes the wide open sky. BigSmile Thank you Tanner. I love the imagery of the clouds by the way, they have an interesting relationship with the light Wink

Interestingly enough I was starring at clouds the other day and noticed when my vision 'zones out' that the clouds appear to be rainbow's. I'm not talking super bright colours but the gradient was there none the less. This makes logical sense to me as well considering clouds are composed with water and the light refracting through the water molecules. Was it you I was starring at Spaced? Tongue

**Edit for gross misconduct with grammar.

(07-09-2014, 07:26 PM)Folk-love Wrote:
(07-09-2014, 09:18 AM)Tanner Wrote: I checked your field yesterday and couldn't really lock down a reading but this morning yields that it appears some old things in your system, that you may not even be fully conscious of, are starting to bubble up and try to push to the surface. There is pain there that is deeply soaked in to the roots of your mind and body and you are holding on to it, identifying with it, considering it as yourself.

It is suggested to me that you should perhaps find a healer whom you can work with in person for releasing deep emotional blockages as I do not feel long-distance work would be sufficiently personal, although I will certainly do as much as I am able if you so request it. Seek someone you trust and indeed perhaps look at what your attitudes and feelings towards 'trust' truly are. I get the sense that this blockage pertains to a feeling of trust towards both self and other self but it is very deep, somewhat buried in some ways (although it may be conscious for you), down in the root chakra but also ingrained in the sacral. Eventually, and it seems like the time is coming up, this energy will become "loud" enough that it will demand your attention and it will manifest as many experiences which may shake your very trust and faith in your being. Perhaps this is already happening.

Try to slow down a little bit, really take a look at the environment you are in, and at your own internal environment, and most importantly, let yourself rest, relax even, give yourself room to breathe and to really get a grasp on your situation, then from there you can discern more clearly what it is you are experiencing.

Thank you so very much Tanner! Dont worry about the healing, I don't want you to exhaust yourself. Anything I can do for you? I love you Smile

Aha Believe in me, oh and that my girlfriend and I will win the lottery so we can help add a lot more support towards positive efforts. Also, it is no struggle to assist, I just feel that for your situation (not that I know exactly what that is) it is more appropriate to have an in-person interaction. All the love to you as well!

(07-09-2014, 11:02 PM)Spaced Wrote:

Sometimes clouds are a great blessing on a blistering hot day aha

(07-09-2014, 11:34 PM)Adonai One Wrote: Try me. I will accept whatever answer, happily. Thank you. Smile

I see a dot, a point and it is contracting upon itself with more and more force and energy, concentrating itself. It seems to switch back and forth between being totally white light and being a moving darkness, perhaps staying in each for a second or two/three.

"There is a core, a castle, a citadel, if you will that lies at the heart of your being. You must go there, to this castle, and find the treasure that awaits you there."

Also after much thought I think I may have put my finger on one of my gifts. The ability to see the truth. Am I warm Tongue?

(07-10-2014, 09:34 AM)Rake Wrote: Also after much thought I think I may have put my finger on one of my gifts. The ability to see the truth. Am I warm Tongue?

Do you see the irony in asking for validation for the ability to see the truth? See in to yourself and you tell me if you are expressing the truth.

(07-10-2014, 02:50 PM)Tanner Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 09:34 AM)Rake Wrote: Also after much thought I think I may have put my finger on one of my gifts. The ability to see the truth. Am I warm Tongue?

Do you see the irony in asking for validation for the ability to see the truth? See in to yourself and you tell me if you are expressing the truth.

Indeed hense the smiley. My gf just said I have a lot of self doubt which is true. Do I express the truth? I doubt I do. One of my catalysts through this life and others has been the fear everything will go wrong. It seems that I also have a fear im not doing enough and im going to miss the boat as it were. I think worry of money has been pulling me down recently. Which would explain where the doubt is arising.

(07-10-2014, 04:24 PM)Rake Wrote:

Indeed hense the smiley. My gf just said I have a lot of self doubt which is true. Do I express the truth? I doubt I do. One of my catalysts through this life and others has been the fear everything will go wrong. It seems that I also have a fear im not doing enough and im going to miss the boat as it were. I think worry of money has been pulling me down recently. Which would explain where the doubt is arising.

Aha I know all too well the stress and doubt that can come with financial difficult. However, I would really play your own words here over in your mind - "Do I express the truth? I doubt I do."

For what reason would you deceive yourself or others? It seems to me it's not a question necessarily of doubt, but of knowing. You doubt yourself because you are not certain of your own capacities. Why would you not express the truth?

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Rake - 07-11-2014

(07-10-2014, 04:29 PM)Tanner Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 04:24 PM)Rake Wrote:

Aha I know all too well the stress and doubt that can come with financial difficult. However, I would really play your own words here over in your mind - "Do I express the truth? I doubt I do."

For what reason would you deceive yourself or others? It seems to me it's not a question necessarily of doubt, but of knowing. You doubt yourself because you are not certain of your own capacities. Why would you not express the truth?

I am an honest person and could be described as brutally honest at times (especially with myself). I wouldn't say I deceive others or myself? not intentionally. I think the problem does stem from knowing. I think knowing comes from the heart and to often my heart is drowned out by my mind. I try to meditate as much as possible but I become disillusioned when I don't feel there are results. So then I do doubt my own capacities as you put it.

I know there has to be patience in this lifetime. It's hard when I have this burning desire to help others and change the world where I can for the better. Perhaps I expect too much but if we are truly creator's of our own lives why shouldn't I believe I can make a big difference?. The problem is I know that I am making a difference vibrationally speaking just by living a life of love and joy. There are a lot of contradictions in my mind that make it all the more strange that I feel the way I do currently.

In the mean time i'm struggling with accepting the way things are and wanting to change the situation i'm in. Do I express the truth? I would say yes but not too a full capacity. I guess it's easy to express the truth fully when everything is sunshine and lollipops Smile

Thanks again for the opportunity to question myself in more detail. I hope there's something of some use in there for you as well Tongue

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Unbound - 07-11-2014

My friend, you can make a big difference, a huge difference, be a game-changer. There is only your own self-knowing which informs of that which you are capable of. Others can certainly assist you in building this self-knowing, like a great mansion full of the luxuries of the spirit.

You are contradicted because you doubt yourself. I don't mean in the sense of doubting you are "doing good" but in a more direct sense that you do not trust yourself completely. There is something you perceive in yourself that discomforts you, shakes you a bit and puts you on edge and it is this thing you perceive that shakes your faith in yourself. I can tell you this, the thing you are fearful of is scared of you. Of the you that you are in your complete self-awareness. Fearful of your greatness, it does everything to tell you that you are not to be trusted completely, that you must always in some way be skeptical of yourself.

Embrace the experience of yourself fully, my friend.

Also, I gain much from every interaction I have with others, especially in this manner as I believe that each interaction, and each progress in healing, is actually also my own. I believe that to heal myself completely I must also help others to heal themselves. This is because I choose to see it this way, that I recognize the other as the other and not "just myself", although we are, indeed, only One.

In essence, the more practice I have doing this for others, and the more fields I interact with, I am able to become more conscious of myself and the other.

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Rake - 07-13-2014

(07-11-2014, 09:51 PM)Tanner Wrote: My friend, you can make a big difference, a huge difference, be a game-changer. There is only your own self-knowing which informs of that which you are capable of. Others can certainly assist you in building this self-knowing, like a great mansion full of the luxuries of the spirit.

You are contradicted because you doubt yourself. I don't mean in the sense of doubting you are "doing good" but in a more direct sense that you do not trust yourself completely. There is something you perceive in yourself that discomforts you, shakes you a bit and puts you on edge and it is this thing you perceive that shakes your faith in yourself. I can tell you this, the thing you are fearful of is scared of you. Of the you that you are in your complete self-awareness. Fearful of your greatness, it does everything to tell you that you are not to be trusted completely, that you must always in some way be skeptical of yourself.

Also, I gain much from every interaction I have with others, especially in this manner as I believe that each interaction, and each progress in healing, is actually also my own. I believe that to heal myself completely I must also help others to heal themselves. This is because I choose to see it this way, that I recognize the other as the other and not "just myself", although we are, indeed, only One.

In essence, the more practice I have doing this for others, and the more fields I interact with, I am able to become more conscious of myself and the other.

I stand with my feet gently sinking into the sand, in my right hand I hold a shovel with a burning desire to dig a hole. A hole so big I can only just see a pin prick of light from the top of the hole. This is my only reference point to the light and in this darkness I will reside patiently waiting. Waiting for what one might ask? well you see in the darkness it all became so clear. I was waiting for myself, for my shadow.

Tongue And with that we can put this thread back on track. Peace.

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Unbound - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 12:09 PM)Rake Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 09:51 PM)Tanner Wrote: My friend, you can make a big difference, a huge difference, be a game-changer. There is only your own self-knowing which informs of that which you are capable of. Others can certainly assist you in building this self-knowing, like a great mansion full of the luxuries of the spirit.

I stand with my feet gently sinking into the sand, in my right hand I hold a shovel with a burning desire to dig a hole. A hole so big I can only just see a pin prick of light from the top of the hole. This is my only reference point to the light and in this darkness I will reside patiently waiting. Waiting for what one might ask? well you see in the darkness it all became so clear. I was waiting for myself, for my shadow.

Tongue And with that we can put this thread back on track. Peace.

Spend not forever within the womb for to overstay in gestation is to invite death to both the mother and child. Waiting ends when you make a decision, a choice, to meet yourself. As a famous quote says, "If not you, who? If not now, when?"

Much love to you brother, blessings to you. Smile

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Patrick - 07-14-2014

Hello my friend,

I do not remember if I ever asked you for a reading, but I am asking now. Smile

Thanks,

Patrick

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Unbound - 07-15-2014

(07-14-2014, 06:14 PM)Patrick Wrote: Hello my friend,

I do not remember if I ever asked you for a reading, but I am asking now. Smile

Thanks,

Patrick

'Silence'

No rush.

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Patrick - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 01:15 PM)Tanner Wrote: 'Silence'

No rush.

Thank you !

L/L

Heart Heart Heart

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Adonai One - 07-15-2014

Tanner, you described the state I am aiming for: Semi-consciousness. 70% compassion/30% wisdom

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Unbound - 07-16-2014

A flicker in the dark it seems aha

(07-15-2014, 04:27 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 01:15 PM)Tanner Wrote: 'Silence'

No rush.

Thank you !

L/L

Heart Heart Heart

Aha I am glad you got what I meant

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Patrick - 07-16-2014

(07-16-2014, 06:56 AM)Tanner Wrote: Aha I am glad you got what I meant

My mantra nowadays is: "I am not here to fix it. I am here to love it." Smile

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Unbound - 07-17-2014

Remember you are also here to live it aha

RE: Eternal Services - Open - AnthroHeart - 07-17-2014

(07-16-2014, 07:39 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(07-16-2014, 06:56 AM)Tanner Wrote: Aha I am glad you got what I meant

My mantra nowadays is: "I am not here to fix it. I am here to love it." Smile

Sounds like a good mantra, particularly if you are confused as I am.

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Jeremy - 07-17-2014

Mighty fine work you are doing here sir. Glad you reopened and found your way back.

Actually a request just popped into my head. I didn't have anything to ask in particular but it just appeared so I figured I let ya have a go at it.

Any insight into this continued cycle of financial struggle? As always, I'm sure there's a lesson involved yet I have been unable to find an inkling of a reason.

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Matt1 - 07-20-2014

What do you see in me?

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Unbound - 07-20-2014

(07-17-2014, 08:31 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Mighty fine work you are doing here sir. Glad you reopened and found your way back.

Actually a request just popped into my head. I didn't have anything to ask in particular but it just appeared so I figured I let ya have a go at it.

Any insight into this continued cycle of financial struggle? As always, I'm sure there's a lesson involved yet I have been unable to find an inkling of a reason.

Sorry for the delay in my response, I checked multiple times and got the same message but I kept feeling like there was more to receive. Now I figure the "more" will come as I write what I've got.

The money that exists in your life represents a particular type of energy. The energy of money has to do with the power of free will. We call power to ourselves in order to accomplish and fulfill our desires. Money is the analog of this on the plane of manifestation.

To put it in most simple terms - what you want and what you feel you need to achieve that are not in alignment. The desires and ambitions you have you are not attracting the resources to yourself to achieve them and this is likely because you have some idea or concept in your mind which causes money to be unrelated to your desires.

In other words - are you being honest with yourself what your desires are, and what you actually need to fulfill them? Do you try and find ways to "do without money" when it really would be useful?

This has another analog in the self. Money is the "resource of the social being". It has to do with individual being within a social environment and thus is a bonding type of energy. Money bonds things together in patterns of influence.

Perhaps you need to ask yourself what your convictions truly are and whether or not you are making "special rules" by which they must be accomplished. Perhaps you are keeping resources from yourself because you do not feel worthy, or that you see those resources as 'tainted'. I am not sure, but the key message seems to be - know what you want and more importantly, accept the accomplishment and resources to achieve that.

RE: Eternal Services - Open - Unbound - 07-21-2014

(07-20-2014, 12:12 PM)Matt1 Wrote: What do you see in me?

Hmm, this is interesting, it is like two images superimposed over eachother.

One is a swamp, very watery, but with pathways going through it. Dark, moonlight and fireflies make its setting. Faeries and willow-the-wisps dwell here, hidden and seen as mysterious flowing and glowing.

The other is a hill, clear with plains around it, luscious with green grasses and growth. Above that is a blue sky, empty and infinite but for a massive sun, burning bright and high above a figure that stands on the hill.

The figure is you and you are standing in both the swamp and at the crest, yet it is clear where you are in relation to the sun and the hills, but wherefore can you be seen in the swamp?

This is a meditation for you to use and then you may question further if you wish.