Bring4th
2 More Shows - Need Questions! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2 More Shows - Need Questions! (/showthread.php?tid=6953)

2 More Shows - Need Questions! - Monica - 04-11-2013

We have just 2 more shows - April 12 & 19 - before taking a break because of Carla's upcoming surgery. So if anyone has any questions for Carla and Jim, please post them now!

RE: 2 More Shows - Need Questions! - Adonai One - 04-11-2013

As irrational as this might be, I have found myself fearful of a less than successful harvest and the idea of the Sun actively intervening through very powerful solar flares. I have read and heard that things are becoming more positive and are looking very bright. Is the Earth truly doing well and are the people (such as Major Ed Dames) who are forseeing destructive solar flares fear-mongers?

If this question is less than suitable, I understand! Love and light to all of you! BigSmile

RE: 2 More Shows - Need Questions! - Monica - 04-11-2013

The question is fine! Added to the queue! Smile

RE: 2 More Shows - Need Questions! - Guardian - 04-11-2013

I wonder if we will follow the exact paths that our higher selves have travelled. I have reason to believe my higher self went through the STS path in 4th and 5th density. I believe the higher self has intervened in my life (or perhaps my soul contract?) so that I could experience STO instead. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

RE: 2 More Shows - Need Questions! - Ankh - 04-12-2013

(04-11-2013, 11:10 PM)Guardian Wrote: I wonder if we will follow the exact paths that our higher selves have travelled. I have reason to believe my higher self went through the STS path in 4th and 5th density. I believe the higher self has intervened in my life (or perhaps my soul contract?) so that I could experience STO instead. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Hey Guardian,

Since you asked if anyone had any thoughts, I can share what I think. Ra said that Higher Self is a being of mid sixth density, of unity. So those who are polarizing on negative path, do have a Higher Self, but that this Higher Self is of positive orientation:

Ra, 36.13 Wrote:Questioner: Then using Himmler as an example, was his… was his higher self at the time he was incarnate in the 1940s a sixth-density positively oriented higher self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

In 13.12 Ra also says that no negative beings have attained Higher Self manifestation, and that this is a difficulty for negative beings which has never been overcome. However, Higher Self does make its aid available regardless of orientation of its mind/body/spirit complex:

Ra, 36.12 Wrote:Therefore, the Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the higher self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex.

So, then Don asks if Himmler, who was polarizing negatively, was then in touch with its Higher Self, to which Ra answers:

Ra, 36.14 Wrote:We remind you that the negative path is one of separation. What is the first separation: the self from the self. The one known as Himmler did not choose to use its abilities of will and polarization to seek guidance from any source but its conscious drives, self-chosen in the life experience and nourished by previous biases created in other life experiences.

So I believe that if Higher Self is contacted for understandings while on negative path, free will of the mind/body/spirit complex can decide if these understandings are to be used for negative or positive purpose. But it seems like negative beings don't usually contact their Higher Self, at least not until they become wise enough in 6D:

Ra, 36.15 Wrote:The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.

And another thing that I thought of in regards to your questions is that Higher Self does not intervene, or as Don and Ra put it, manipulate its past selves. It only protects when possible, and guides when asked, because our free will is paramount:

Ra, 70.11 Wrote:The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount.

RE: 2 More Shows - Need Questions! - Unbound - 04-12-2013

Is the Confederation familiar with the entity known as Seth, channeled through Jane Roberts? If so, what is the relationship?

RE: 2 More Shows - Need Questions! - ashellygul - 12-30-2014

So I believe that if Higher Self is contacted for understandings while on negative path, free will of the mind/body/spirit complex can decide if these understandings are to be used for negative or positive purpose. But it seems like negative beings don't usually contact their Higher Self, at least not until they become wise enough in 6D: