Bring4th
People from the Netherlands? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: People from the Netherlands? (/showthread.php?tid=7042)

People from the Netherlands? - Ellai - 04-21-2013

Hi,

I have registered a few days ago and I was wondering whether there are people from the Netherlands on this site.

Heart

RE: People from the Netherlands? - Hototo - 04-22-2013

None(far as I can remember but its possible ofcourse) but I can assure you that people from here do visit that Country quite regularly right now. Especially the Amsterdam area.

RE: People from the Netherlands? - Ellai - 04-22-2013

That is too bad, that I am the only one representing the Netherlands.

So why are people visiting our country regular? Is there a specific reason?

RE: People from the Netherlands? - Ashim - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 11:01 AM)Ellai Wrote: That is too bad, that I am the only one representing the Netherlands.

So why are people visiting our country regular? Is there a specific reason?

I can only speak for me and my friends but I'd say drug tourism is a big magnet.
Holland is still a sort of 'safe haven' for tokers. Although other countries are becoming quite liberal and tolerant of weed smokers Amsterdam does remain a magnet for these activities. Obviously it's also a great place to visit for other reasons (museums, sightseeing etc.) which makes it doubly atrractive for those partial to a good toke.
Holland and the dutch have always been known for their attitude of 'gedogen'.
I like the fact that THC products are sold in regular shops - better than hanging around some street corner and having to deal with criminal elements.

RE: People from the Netherlands? - βαθμιαίος - 04-22-2013

(04-21-2013, 07:05 PM)Ellai Wrote: Hi,

I have registered a few days ago and I was wondering whether there are people from the Netherlands on this site.

Heart

I'm not from the Netherlands but I lived there for a while as a kid. Still speak some Dutch and have fond memories.

RE: People from the Netherlands? - Ellai - 04-29-2013

(04-22-2013, 09:55 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 07:05 PM)Ellai Wrote: Hi,

Heart

I'm not from the Netherlands but I lived there for a while as a kid. Still speak some Dutch and have fond memories.

I am wondering.. where did you live? Smile

RE: People from the Netherlands? - Aloneness - 05-30-2013

Hallo landgenoot. Smile

RE: People from the Netherlands? - Hototo - 05-30-2013

Not living there but planning to visit there early next month: 6 to 9th of the 6th month seems the date for now.

RE: People from the Netherlands? - Syl Nutrall - 06-12-2013

Hier nog 1!

Another one right here!

1 Love!

RE: People from the Netherlands? - Hototo - 06-12-2013

Visited, was fun. Hotel was great, food was great, weed was badly flushed and lied about it being organic in many places. But other than that, nice city.

RE: People from the Netherlands? - JochemZee - 02-24-2020

Ja ik kom uit Amsterdam.
Benieuwd of er nog meer nederlanders zijn hier

RE: People from the Netherlands? - sunnysideup - 02-26-2020

Zekers! Smile

RE: People from the Netherlands? - sailordude - 03-24-2020

Hartelijke Groet vanuit Den Haag!

RE: People from the Netherlands? - MineralWater - 08-29-2020

Jep,

Ik woon dicht aan de grens van Belgie,
Als iemand van jullie samen wil komen vind ik dat prima,

Translation

Yes,

I live close to borther of belgium,
If anyone want to meet up ill be glad to.

Much love

RE: People from the Netherlands? - noémiette - 10-28-2020

Hello Goede dag everyone

I am in NL for some time now and wondered if there were folks that would like to talk about Law of One material in the Dutch language. To help translate some concepts and exchange views on the subject... Would be nice.

Even kort in het Nederlands ook: ik zou het leuk vinden een soort "onlinestudiegroep" te vormen met mensen die er interesse voor hebben ?

❤️

RE: People from the Netherlands? - Averican - 12-05-2020

Whadup, y'all!

I was born and raised in the Netherlands and would be highly interested in both a discussion group on the ever so subtle translation of the L/L Research content, and just studying the lessons we need to learn in general.

If you guys are still interested I'll leave you my mail so we can initiate contact.

lwgelting@gmail.com

Namaste