Bring4th
Niburu - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Niburu (/showthread.php?tid=7066)

Pages: 1 2

Niburu - Ri_Al_Aizaid - 04-24-2013

What are your thoughts on niburu? I searched niburu/niberu/nibiru in the channelings and I found nothing except this response without information..

S: I have read about the planet Niberu which has a 3,600 year orbit in this solar system. Can you tell us how the catalyst from this planet will affect this world?

I am Q’uo, and though we understand that query which you ask, we are unable to speak to this query in any direct sense.

Thanks for your thoughts and opinions

RE: Niburu - Ashim - 04-24-2013

(04-24-2013, 10:03 AM)Ri_Al_Aizaid Wrote: What are your thoughts on niburu? I searched niburu/niberu/nibiru in the channelings and I found nothing except this response without information..

S: I have read about the planet Niberu which has a 3,600 year orbit in this solar system. Can you tell us how the catalyst from this planet will affect this world?

I am Q’uo, and though we understand that query which you ask, we are unable to speak to this query in any direct sense.

Thanks for your thoughts and opinions

I believe Ra only mentioned /implied once.
Quote:11.4 Questioner: Is there a planet behind our sun, opposite to us in orbit, that we do not know about?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a sphere in the area opposite your sun of a very, very cold nature, but large enough to skew certain statistical figures. This sphere should not properly be called a planet as it is locked in first density.

If you use the search for this forum you will see the discussions so far.
You may also want to check out this site if you have not seen it already:
www.nibiruancouncil.com

RE: Niburu - Ri_Al_Aizaid - 04-29-2013

ra's comment on niburu saying that it is locked in 1st density might mean that there are no inhabitants on there, no 2nd density life forms, neither 3rd density or higher-density lifeforms evolving there, right?
although perhaps just stationed there but not evolving etc..

RE: Niburu - Ashim - 04-30-2013

(04-29-2013, 05:04 PM)Ri_Al_Aizaid Wrote: ra's comment on niburu saying that it is locked in 1st density might mean that there are no inhabitants on there, no 2nd density life forms, neither 3rd density or higher-density lifeforms evolving there, right?
although perhaps just stationed there but not evolving etc..

According to other sources the sphere is inhabited by various races of varying density and polarity.
As a hollowed out planet 'locked in 1st' you could say that it is actually more of a spaceship.
As far as I know there are only a few real images of Nibiru in the public domain. These are also 'hidden' in order to maintain plausible deniability.
People observing them would not know what they were looking at and may confuse it with something else.
This telescope could possibly be able to get decent pics.
LBT NIR-Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral-Field Unit for Extragalactic Research (LBT-LUCIFER)
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1999ASPC..188..321M
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Binocular_Telescope

Also this.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/WISE/main/index.html

RE: Niburu - Guardian - 05-01-2013

I thought we could see things in the first 3 densities?

RE: Niburu - Ashim - 05-01-2013

(05-01-2013, 03:02 AM)Guardian Wrote: I thought we could see things in the first 3 densities?
What exactly is your point?
Could you perhaps expand on your question?

RE: Niburu - 1109 - 05-01-2013

(04-24-2013, 10:03 AM)Ri_Al_Aizaid Wrote: S: I have read about the planet Niberu which has a 3,600 year orbit in this solar system. Can you tell us how the catalyst from this planet will affect this world?

In my humble opinion the quote from Q'uo seems to indicate that the questioner is holding for true something that Q'uo can see is false, ie there is no Nibiru.

(05-01-2013, 07:13 AM)1109 Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 10:03 AM)Ri_Al_Aizaid Wrote: S: I have read about the planet Niberu which has a 3,600 year orbit in this solar system. Can you tell us how the catalyst from this planet will affect this world?

In my humble opinion the quote from Q'uo seems to indicate that the questioner is holding for true something that Q'uo can see is false, ie there is no Nibiru.
What on earth do you mean?
Of course Nibiru is real.
NASA have confirmed its existance.
It's on display all over the place.

RE: Niburu - 1109 - 05-01-2013

(05-01-2013, 07:31 AM)Ashim Wrote:

I see. But is this the same Nibiru that Sitchin talks about? With annunaki aliens and an atmosphere lacking in gold.

(05-01-2013, 11:32 AM)1109 Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 07:31 AM)Ashim Wrote:

I see. But is this the same Nibiru that Sitchin talks about? With annunaki aliens and an atmosphere lacking in gold.

I never read Sitchin but I can assure you there are humanoid/reptilian hybrid beings and the spacecraft is partially covered with gold.
This was the reason they set up mining operations on this planet and engineered a race (humans) in order to perform the work.
Nibirus crossing has in the past always meant a planetary cleansing with pole shifts also having occured.
This time humanity has developed to a stage where the planet along with its inhabitants may ascend.
Nibiru is not just 'the destroyer planet' but also 'the crossing' and serves as a stargate large enough to teleport an entire planetary sphere - as in the case now.
We are essentially the 'children' of the Anunnaki.
This is not just stuff that I have read by the way.

On this thread I tried to explain about why the orions were so keen on getting all the gold.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4070

RE: Niburu - Parsons - 05-01-2013

The Ra quote 11.4 does not imply Niburu; that is is an assumption on your part. However, it is possible that is the case, although there are plenty of other hollowed out planetoids other than Niburu. The Q'uo'te provided really gives no information except the implication that the concept of Niburu can not be discussed, which (completely my opinion) implies to me something like that does exist.

I strongly disagree with NASA confirming Niburu exists. I watched the video you cited in another thread, and I thought it was an extreme stretch that they were confirming Niburu's existence. I would have never considered that unless you had claimed that. So going around spouting "NASA have confirmed its existence" on such a stretch of an assumption does not help your case.

(05-01-2013, 02:33 PM)Parsons Wrote: The Ra quote 11.4 does not imply Niburu; that is is an assumption on your part. However, it is possible that is the case, although there are plenty of other hollowed out planetoids other than Niburu. The Q'uo'te provided really gives no information except the implication that the concept of Niburu can not be discussed, which (completely my opinion) implies to me something like that does exist.

I strongly disagree with NASA confirming Niburu exists. I watched the video you cited in another thread, and I thought it was an extreme stretch that they were confirming Niburu's existence. I would have never considered that unless you had claimed that. So going around spouting "NASA have confirmed its existence" on such a stretch of an assumption does not help your case.

I'm not promoting a 'case' but just telling you about my experience. I have no reason to presume anything.
If NASA did not confirm Nibiru then what did Dr. Mainzer mean exactly with "large object in a roughly circular orbit", refering to it's position relative to the sun?
Anyhows I am reporting to you actual personal experience of these things not some fantasy notion out of literature or crummy videos.
I'm not asking you to buy anything, so take it or leave it.

RE: Niburu - Parsons - 05-01-2013

Fair enough.

RE: Niburu - Infinite - 10-30-2016

I am updating this thread to ask: There is some evidence of the existence of Nibiru/Hercolubus? Thanks. Peace, love and light.

RE: Niburu - Ashim - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 06:21 PM)Infinite Wrote: I am updating this thread to ask: There is some evidence of the existence of Nibiru/Hercolubus? Thanks. Peace, love and light.

The evidence is overwhelming. I don't know where to start.
You could try by finding the scale models of Nibiru currently on display and in full public view.

This is what Ra said on this:

Quote:11.4 Questioner: Is there a planet behind our sun, opposite to us in orbit, that we do not know about?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a sphere in the area opposite your sun of a very, very cold nature, but large enough to skew certain statistical figures. This sphere should not properly be called a planet as it is locked in first density.

RE: Niburu - Infinite - 10-31-2016

(10-30-2016, 06:50 PM)Ashim Wrote: The evidence is overwhelming. I don't know where to start.
You could try by finding the scale models of Nibiru currently on display and in full public view.

Thanks. Can you post some link to search?

(10-30-2016, 06:50 PM)Ashim Wrote: This is what Ra said on this:

Quote:11.4 Questioner: Is there a planet behind our sun, opposite to us in orbit, that we do not know about?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a sphere in the area opposite your sun of a very, very cold nature, but large enough to skew certain statistical figures. This sphere should not properly be called a planet as it is locked in first density.

Well, in all my searches I read that there are a lot of negative beings in Nibiru. The planet should be a Third Density sphere. Maybe, Ra was not speaking about Nibiru. Peace, love and light.

RE: Niburu - Ashim - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 07:31 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 06:50 PM)Ashim Wrote: The evidence is overwhelming. I don't know where to start.

Thanks. Can you post some link to search?

(10-30-2016, 06:50 PM)Ashim Wrote: This is what Ra said on this:

Well, in all my searches I read that there are a lot of negative beings in Nibiru. The planet should be a Third Density sphere. Maybe, Ra was not speaking about Nibiru. Peace, love and light.

As for a link just start with my profile pic.  It's a work of art called sphere within a sphere by Arnaldo Pomodoro and can be seen in the Vatican gardens as well as several other locations.
Well, there are several negative beings on earth too, didn't stop us from coming here. Nibiru is a 4th density spacecraft, or hollowed out planet, thus "locked in 1st density". It is "cold" due to its radioactive shielding and only visible in the infra-red spectrum. 

RE: Niburu - Infinite - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 08:11 AM)Ashim Wrote: As for a link just start with my profile pic.  It's a work of art called sphere within a sphere by Arnaldo Pomodoro and can be seen in the Vatican gardens as well as several other locations.
Well, there are several negative beings on earth too, didn't stop us from coming here. Nibiru is a 4th density spacecraft, or hollowed out planet, thus "locked in 1st density". It is "cold" due to its radioactive shielding and only visible in the infra-red spectrum. 

Thanks. But I was waiting to some link with text and astronomic coordinates. Maybe a picture or video. About the nature of Nibiru. Makes sense him be a sphere of Fourth Negative Density. Spaceship? Who built it? It's a tools to auxiliary the Harvest? Peace, love and light.

RE: Niburu - Ashim - 11-01-2016

(10-31-2016, 10:08 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 08:11 AM)Ashim Wrote: As for a link just start with my profile pic.  It's a work of art called sphere within a sphere by Arnaldo Pomodoro and can be seen in the Vatican gardens as well as several other locations.

Thanks. But I was waiting to some link with text and astronomic coordinates. Maybe a picture or video. About the nature of Nibiru. Makes sense him be a sphere of Fourth Negative Density. Spaceship? Who built it? It's a tools to auxiliary the Harvest? Peace, love and light.

nibiruancouncil.com

RE: Niburu - Kaaron - 11-01-2016

(10-30-2016, 06:50 PM)Ashim Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 06:21 PM)Infinite Wrote: I am updating this thread to ask: There is some evidence of the existence of Nibiru/Hercolubus? Thanks. Peace, love and light.

I feel that maybe what you meant to say was "this is what I've decided Ra was talking about when he said:"
or
"I feel that Ra was talking about Nibiru, when they said:"

RE: Niburu - Infinite - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 04:19 PM)Ashim Wrote:

nibiruancouncil.com

Thanks. I don't found the link to download the pdf file. The book looks interesting. I'll have to buy in another moment. Peace, love and light.

RE: Niburu - Kaaron - 11-01-2016

(10-30-2016, 06:50 PM)Ashim Wrote:

Also...I found this on the site you provided a link to: Nibiru is the 4th dimensional flagship of the Milky Way Galaxy’s Galactic Federation
http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/pleiadian-federation-flagship-nibiru/

RE: Niburu - Infinite Unity - 11-02-2016

Blah blah blah...blah blah blah. Blah blah?

RE: Niburu - Ashim - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 01:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Blah blah blah...blah blah blah. Blah blah?

I say this with the utmost of respect.

Be respectful.

RE: Niburu - Kaaron - 11-04-2016

(11-02-2016, 01:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Blah blah blah...blah blah blah. Blah blah?

was that directed at me?

RE: Niburu - Infinite Unity - 11-14-2016

It's not directed at anyone.

RE: Niburu - Infinite Unity - 11-16-2016

Yea in my opinion nibiru is one of the seals from the bible. The star known as wormwood.

RE: Niburu - Infinite - 06-26-2020

Although I don't take this issue so seriously, one of the first topics I heard about at the beginning of my metaphasic studies was about an alleged intrusive star who would pass close to Earth and cause unprecedented destruction and would also suck up all the negativity of our planet. There are several sources that speak of this star. In the Gnosis of Samael Aun Weor, Ramatis (an alleged Ascended master, well known in my country, Brazil), supposedly the Sumerians, etc.

But I found that in the work Oahspe, which according to Ra was passed by the Council of Saturn, also mentions this star. Not that Oahspe is free of distortions, but to know that this concept is present even in a supposedly official Confederacy source, is something curious.

Excerpt of Oahspe:

Quote:Book of Aph

01. I, Aph, Son of God, trained in the change and tumult of corporeal worlds.
05. Proclaim my decrees of the red star and her heavens in the crash of her rebellious sides, for I will harvest.
07. A wave of breath speedeth forth in the broad firmament. The red star flieth toward the point of My whetted sword.
08. Fly with all speed where first the red star's vortex gathered up its nebulae, millions of years agone, and on the way say: God hath decreed a pruning-knife to a traveling world.
10. Tell them I have spoken, and the earth and her heavens near the troughs. I will scoop her up as a toy, and her vortex shall close about like a serpent hungry for its prey.
11. Hear me, O ye who have witnessed the creation of many worlds and their going out. Countless millions will fall into My net.
12. The central tones of music from Goddesses older than the corporeal worlds. To them the crash of worlds is as a note created.

RE: Niburu - Ashim - 06-26-2020

It’s all true. All of it.
?

RE: Niburu - Infinite - 06-26-2020

(06-26-2020, 01:41 PM)Ashim Wrote: It’s all true. All of it.
?

I didn't understand.