Bring4th
Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" (/showthread.php?tid=7138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Steppingfeet - 05-02-2013

Hello Bring4th,

It's been an intensive season of catalyst of late for many of us, so it is with great anticipation that L/L Research announces registration for Homecoming 2013!

To read more about the event and to learn how to register, click here:
http://www.bring4th.org/news/index.php?newsid=127.

Please feel free to use this thread to plan carpooling, hotel room-sharing, or to share thoughts about the upcoming event, including how, if you are going to Louisville, you should be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

A note that we reached our maximum capacity prior to the event for the first time last year at 40 people. If you plan on registering, please do so early in order to ensure your spot.

Attached to this thread is the latest most recent hot-off-the-press issue of "The Gatherings Newsletter". You can subscribe to this and other L/L Research newsletters at this page: http://www.bring4th.org/subscribe/

It should also be noted that TheEternal gave his solemn word that *no matter what*, he would be there: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5420&pid=98587#pid98587. Clearly. I think Plenum may have done the same.

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - xise - 06-15-2013

Going Smile

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - ChickenInSpace - 06-16-2013

Will go to any EU-version of this ^^. I'm more bound to my work and there's alot of travelling around the shift august/september for me >.>

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Hototo - 06-16-2013

Tempted to but prefer to stay at home as far as I can tell right now.

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Melissa - 06-16-2013

If I'm not a homeless crackhead, institutionalized or disincarnated by that time I might have a go at it. Otherwise I most certainly will be there in spirit.

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Jeremy - 06-16-2013

I could possibly pull it off if I could carpool with someone as I don't trust my car to make it that far. I can't afford a plane ticket or hotel room by myself so it would have to be with others.

Forgot to mention that I'm in east central Florida

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Marc - 06-17-2013

I'd love to come, but finances and logistics will force me to seek homecomings a little further down the line. (If anyone wants to carpool with me from Seattle, I may change my status...)

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - GentleReckoning - 06-17-2013

If you wanted to pick me up in MN, I'd join you. Granted, over half the trip would be by yourself...

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Marc - 06-17-2013

Just a bit too far...:/

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Alex Zachary - 06-21-2013

Who's in Texas and up for a wild ride into the horizon with this guy?

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Plenum - 06-22-2013

(06-21-2013, 11:33 PM)Alex Zachary Wrote: Who's in Texas and up for a wild ride into the horizon with this guy?

you are riding a horse to HomeComing??

AWESOME!!!

[Image: U36Nmoe.jpg]

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Unbound - 06-23-2013

Aha Well, I (apparently) gave my solemn word, so I will be there! I am very eager to come join you all, I just have to somehow afford the trip from up here in Canada...

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Brittany - 06-23-2013

Anyone else want to donate to get Tanner here, or do I have to go kidnap him in my indiscriminate white van?

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Marc - 06-24-2013

Tanner, if you could make it to Seattle and maybe we could carpool and share the cost from there. I'm about 30% I could come because I'm trying to change jobs, but maybe it might just work...

and then maybe pick up GR on the way..?

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Unbound - 06-26-2013

Lez do eeet!

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Marc - 06-26-2013

Any one else live north-west of Kentucky?

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - xise - 07-17-2013

I got a two queen room at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Louisville East for that weekend. The two queens were like $4 more.

If anyone wants to split any of the nights, it's $30 per night. PM me.

Edit: Room is now split!

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Parsons - 07-18-2013

I highly suggest you attend 'Dream Homecoming' if you can't afford or can't otherwise attend the real thing. I wasn't thinking about homecoming at all yesterday, yet proceeded to have a 2+ hour dream about it. All I remember clearly was there was a chimpanzee playing in a swing, plus Brittany Lynn was there... Maybe you should double charge her for homecoming since she is attending both! :p:d

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - GentleReckoning - 07-18-2013

I had a homecoming dream as well. I had a great presentation, everyone loved it!

In other news, anyone want to share a hotel room?

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Brittany - 07-19-2013

(07-18-2013, 02:53 PM)Parsons Wrote: I highly suggest you attend 'Dream Homecoming' if you can't afford or can't otherwise attend the real thing. I wasn't thinking about homecoming at all yesterday, yet proceeded to have a 2+ hour dream about it. All I remember clearly was there was a chimpanzee playing in a swing, plus Brittany Lynn was there... Maybe you should double charge her for homecoming since she is attending both! :p:d

I'm pretty much the homecoming mascot.

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Eddie - 07-31-2013

Just one month away.....

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Plenum - 08-03-2013

I am pre-committed to HC 2014. So there, Mr GLB and Mr Austin.

BigSmile

I also know there are quite a few forum members who for whatever reason can't attend this year, but plan on turning up in 2014. So we are going to overrun the L/L Research House!!!

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Eddie - 08-03-2013

Speaking of no-shows, whatever happened to Meerie? I haven't seen her on the board in a while.

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Parsons - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 09:51 AM)plenum Wrote: I am pre-committed to HC 2014. So there, Mr GLB and Mr Austin.

BigSmile

I also know there are quite a few forum members who for whatever reason can't attend this year, but plan on turning up in 2014. So we are going to overrun the L/L Research House!!!

Yeah... I am planning on attending 2014. If there are too many people, perhaps the extras should form an angry mob to picket the main Homecoming 2014!! Tongue

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Jeremy - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 07:47 PM)Parsons Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 09:51 AM)plenum Wrote: I am pre-committed to HC 2014. So there, Mr GLB and Mr Austin.

BigSmile

Yeah... I am planning on attending 2014. If there are too many people, perhaps the extras should form an angry mob to picket the main Homecoming 2014!! Tongue

Yes! I'm also planning to attend next year.

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Bring4th_Austin - 08-05-2013

All of these promises of "next year" better not be broken! :@

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Unbound - 08-10-2013

I am in the process of arranging my flight, ain't no stoppin' now.

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Bring4th_Austin - 08-10-2013

(08-10-2013, 04:26 AM)Tanner Wrote: I am in the process of arranging my flight, ain't no stoppin' now.

[Image: vwMin.gif]

Gary told me you were driving, and I thought you were crazy.

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - Unbound - 08-10-2013

I would have liked to drive, but no opportunity worked out and I don't quite have the time to spare.

RE: Homecoming 2013: Information + L/L Research's "Gatherings Newsletter" - GentleReckoning - 08-11-2013

Oh, I'm confirmed.

I'd be excited if I weren't so tired!