Bring4th
Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7163)

Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion - pauloflight - 05-06-2013

http://bring4th.org/biorhythms/index.php#start_graph

So the new Biorhythms Adept Cycle generator by Steve looks like a wonderful tool for seekers! I have few questions about it and hope to start an helpful discussion.

I was wondering if someone could please explain or go into some detail about each of the four cycles, what exactly are they referring to in our life, and what does it mean generally when they are trending towards 100%, -100%, or crossing zero point.

RE: Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion - Karl - 05-06-2013

So a physical peak / upswing would probably be the best time to focus on weight-training gains?

RE: Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion - pauloflight - 05-06-2013

Here is some information I found on Biorhythms:

Quote:Biorhythms are inherent cycles which regulate memory, ambition, coordination, endurance, temperament, emotions, and much more. We each have three fundamental biorhythm cycles. Each biorhythm cycle has a particular function, and a particular life cycle.

Our physical biorhythm cycle completes one life cycle in 23 days. Our emotional biorhythm cycle lasts 28 days, and our intellectual biorhythm cycle lasts 33 days. At mid point and end point in each cycle, they sharply move back to zero point and change polarity. The day a cycle changes polarity is called a transition day (also called a critical day, or caution day).

Transition days are the days when we may feel a little off, or have a downright bad day. A double transition day is when two of your cycles transition on the same day. This day may be difficult. A triple transition day is when three of your cycles transition on the same day. Triple transition days are rare, occurring once every 7-8 years.

Physical Cycle - 23 days - The physical cycle regulates hand-eye coordination, strength, endurance, sex drive, stamina, initiative, metabolic rate, resistance to, and recovery from illness. Surgery should be avoided on physical transition days and during negative physical cycles.

Emotional Cycle - 28 days - The emotional cycle regulates emotions, feelings, mood, sensitivity, sensation, sexuality, fantasy, temperament, nerves, reactions, affections and creativity.

Intellectual Cycle - 33 days - The intellectual cycle regulates intelligence, logic, mental reaction, alertness, sense of direction, decision-making, judgment, power of deduction, memory, and ambition.

Ra's comments on Biorythmes:

Quote:61.3 ▶ Questioner: Can you expand on what you meant by the “cycling in-streamings of energy?”

Ra: I am Ra. There are four types of cycles which are those given in the moment of entry into incarnation. There are in addition more cosmic and less regularized in-pourings which, from time to time, affect a sensitized mind/body/spirit complex. The four rhythms are, to some extent, known among your peoples and are called biorhythms.

There is a fourth cycle which we may call the cycle of gateway of magic of the adept or of the spirit. This is a cycle which is completed in approximately eighteen of your diurnal cycles.

The cosmic patterns are also a function of the moment of incarnative entrance and have to do with your satellite you call the moon, your planets of this galaxy, the galactic sun, and in some cases the in-streamings from the major galactic points of energy flow.

61.4 ▶ Questioner: Would it be helpful to plot the cycles for the instrument and attempt to have these sessions at the most favorable points with respect to the cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. To that specific query we have no response.

It may be noted that the three in this triad bring in this energy pattern which is Ra. Thus each energy input of the triad is of note.

We may say that while these information systems are interesting they are in sway only in so far as the entity or entities involved have not made totally efficient use of catalyst and, therefore, instead of accepting the, shall we say, negative or retrograde moments or periods without undue notice, have the distortion towards the retaining of these distortions in order to work out the unused catalyst.

It is to be noted that psychic attack continues upon this entity although it is only effective at this time in physical distortions towards discomfort.

We may suggest that it is always of some interest to observe the roadmap, both of the cycles and of the planetary and other cosmic influences, in that one may see certain wide roads or possibilities. However, we remind that this group is an unit.

As for the Adapt cycle...

Quote:64.12 ▶ Questioner: Now, am I correct in assuming that whatever magic the adept would perform would be more successful or, shall we say, more to his design than that performed at less opportune times in the cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This cycle is an helpful tool to the adept but as we said, as the adept becomes more balanced the workings designed will be dependent less and less upon these cycles of opportunity and more and more even in their efficacy.

Well...I seem to have answered my own questions. RollEyes

RE: Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion - Parsons - 05-07-2013

Thanks for posting this, this is potentially very useful for me at this point in my journey. Smile

I am surprised I never noticed this in my previous run-throughs of the Ra Material.

RE: Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion - Plenum - 06-11-2013

does anyone actually make use of these 'cycles'?

I investigated the biorhythm ones many many years ago, and even bought the book and the wheel that came with it (this was pre-internet, don't laugh : d) and played with it a little, but I never really used it.

but I've not been one that has been tied to prognosticative tools; although others might find them useful.

- -

I mean, for the adept cycle, would you just be really careful around the day that it crosses over from positive to negative, and negative to positive (when one is most vulnerable is how Ra described it I think)?

RE: Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion - ChickenInSpace - 06-12-2013

Looks like all my cycles peaked simultaneously in mid may this year o_O. I don't really remember anything special aside from that tingling sensation moving across my back. Oh well!

RE: Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion - Plenum - 06-12-2013

(06-12-2013, 03:59 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: Looks like all my cycles peaked simultaneously in mid may this year o_O. I don't really remember anything special aside from that tingling sensation moving across my back. Oh well!

yah Chicken; it just seems to be one influence among many others (the winds of astrology being another input into the self).

in the end, we just have to accept the course that life takes, or what is presented to us at each moment.

I found this particular little snippet a bit of a game changer in my seeking and approach to life:

"This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other in-pourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom." (61.9)

- find the love in the moment ... and accept what is handed to one as catalyst (work with the catalyst, instead of resisting it) ...

a simple recipe for happiness, no?

BigSmile

RE: Biorhythms Adept Cycle Tool Questions & Discussion - Jerome - 06-12-2013

(06-11-2013, 11:16 PM)plenum Wrote: does anyone actually make use of these 'cycles'?

I investigated the biorhythm ones many many years ago, and even bought the book and the wheel that came with it (this was pre-internet, don't laugh : d) and played with it a little, but I never really used it.

but I've not been one that has been tied to prognosticative tools; although others might find them useful.

- -

I mean, for the adept cycle, would you just be really careful around the day that it crosses over from positive to negative, and negative to positive (when one is most vulnerable is how Ra described it I think)?

Although I'm new to the other three cycles, I've kept track of my adept cycle for years after I noticed odd events would always occur at the zero points.
So far I've noticed a similar occurrence with the other three. This tool has my attention. I'm very curious about what happens at those zero points since there's a recursive theme about 'difficulty crossing planes' throughout the Ra material. I think there is a sort of time/space pressure that acts as a thickening of space/time catalyst.
Certainly, symbols of Buddhism and Native American culture have this perpendicularity at their heart. I can't help but see the similarity of this massive theme involved here.

Awareness of the cycles has been a great help in avoiding negative thinking during lows or zero points or conversely, feeling overly powerful and expecting high energy points to continue in perpetuity. I think the true value of this tool is to efficiently achieve balance in the moment by understanding the complex of unseen energetic flux. For instance, I've been having difficulty all morning with my work (I'm at the nadir of intellectual) but I'm not getting down about it. In fact, I'm going to take an extra long lunch and go for a run (I'm at the high end of my physical). I just crossed the zero point of the adept cycle and had one of the most powerful dream experiences of my life - one that had seven false awakenings, each layer seeming more real than the last.

Thanks Steve!