Bring4th
How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. (/showthread.php?tid=7720)

How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Adonai One - 08-01-2013

The method I am displaying here has limitless potential and can be used to springboard one right into any level of adepthood they desire. It's based on the chaos magick tradition but with my own unique twist.

Essentially, you write down your intentions as you want them. There are no "wills," "wishes," "coulds" or "wants;" there are only "I haves," "I dos" and "I ams." You set the intention as you believe you already have it. This is how an intention changes into an actual belief, reality. Then you select letters, syllables or other parts from your intentions and you condense them into a mantra, a short phrase like "abra kadabrah." Then one charges the mantra by meditating on it, yelling it, writing it, etc. The possibilities are endless.

Eventually the intention seeps into the unconcious mind and inevitably the universal mind, transforming into a true belief in reality. The true power in this is that forming a dense, ambigious word increases your focus immensely and makes the intention much more potent. Use this technique with extreme caution.

An example is shown below. This spell has increased my sense of peace dramatically overnight.

[Image: zWvbfcfl.jpg]

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Aloysius - 08-04-2013

Interesting.

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - AnthroHeart - 08-04-2013

I've heard in the dark arts of people changing their appearance due to the magick. Someone who hung around a dark arts practitioner began looking like them. Not saying yours is dark. Just something that I came across.

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - reeay - 08-04-2013

I would choose to have those things for purpose of learning about self as that's the service I provide for Creator thru attachments and what not in 3D. How does this work. By intending these things would it give you a short-cut to becoming an adept?

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Adonai One - 09-01-2013

(08-04-2013, 05:49 PM)rie Wrote: I would choose to have those things for purpose of learning about self as that's the service I provide for Creator thru attachments and what not in 3D. How does this work. By intending these things would it give you a short-cut to becoming an adept?

One can set long-term goals through this if that's what you are asking. Meditating on such goals daily will certainly manifest them.

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - ChickenInSpace - 09-02-2013

Why don't you cut out the 'not' line, it seems to be "filler"?

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Adonai One - 09-02-2013

(09-02-2013, 03:00 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: Why don't you cut out the 'not' line, it seems to be "filler"?

Keeps things specific since hate is a form of love.

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - AnthroHeart - 09-02-2013

Is fear too a form of love?

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - ChickenInSpace - 09-02-2013

(09-02-2013, 03:32 AM)Adonai One Wrote:
(09-02-2013, 03:00 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: Why don't you cut out the 'not' line, it seems to be "filler"?

"I operate through love to others" seems to fill in well?

When I make mantras like this up I Really do my best to avoid any 'not' while still specifying. Nots have a tendency to mess up itself.

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - reeay - 09-02-2013

(09-01-2013, 08:41 PM)Adonai One Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 05:49 PM)rie Wrote: I would choose to have those things for purpose of learning about self as that's the service I provide for Creator thru attachments and what not in 3D. How does this work. By intending these things would it give you a short-cut to becoming an adept?

One can set long-term goals through this if that's what you are asking. Meditating on such goals daily will certainly manifest them.

You don't create symbols with your letters? When I made sigils once (to finish my dissertation... I ended up finishing w/o its help tho, more due to will & anxiety lol) I made really neat symbols and meditated on it.

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Adonai One - 09-02-2013

(09-02-2013, 09:22 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote:

"I operate through love to others" seems to fill in well?

When I make mantras like this up I Really do my best to avoid any 'not' while still specifying. Nots have a tendency to mess up itself.
I've yet to be convinced of that trope, heh.

(09-02-2013, 01:35 PM)rie Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 08:41 PM)Adonai One Wrote:

You don't create symbols with your letters? When I made sigils once (to finish my dissertation... I ended up finishing w/o its help tho, more due to will & anxiety lol) I made really neat symbols and meditated on it.
I will when it's a really important intention. I just can't draw that well, haha. I usually have Vervex make sigils for me when I really need one.

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Horuseus - 09-03-2013

Remove the negative(s). The attention is still made on the 'Hate' and that is what will be brought forth as a result. Hate is experiencing the idea of a lack of love, and then projecting that. There's no such thing as 'I do not' and 'no' as your attention is then still fixated on that very thing you are attempting to avoid. It may be said that resisting/actively negating is not accepting, and so only through acceptance and understanding the underlying pathology we work with can we bring transformation.

What you are a creating here is a Sigil, or a somewhat simplified thoughtform with certain parameters or program instructions fed into it's structure. Be careful as these can run haywire in certain circumstances. That being said, this in itself won't do much as it is all very general, but it may be said that the 'belief' that it will work, coupled with the emotional charge from constant recitation may bring about change. The key to remember is you are that which you seek, so simply 'be', and you will find the 'external' will be brought into alignment to vibrate in tandem and to reinforce with that which you now are. Most folk simply use such 'props' to give themselves an excuse to believe/accept/not resist based on their belief system, which in turn brings about/reinforces that thing (E.g. The religious artefacts 'required' for Ra contact). Nothing wrong with that in itself, though understanding that props are just that can assist in understanding the underlying mechanics of 3D projection/manifestation.

Edit: -

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Adonai One - 09-03-2013

(09-03-2013, 07:50 PM)Horuseus Wrote:

Remove the negative(s). The attention is still made on the 'Hate' and that is what will be brought forth as a result. Hate is experiencing the idea of a lack of love, and then projecting that. There's no such thing as 'I do not' and 'no' as your attention is then still fixated on that very thing you are attempting to avoid. It may be said that resisting/actively negating is not accepting, and so only through acceptance and understanding the underlying pathology we work with can we bring transformation.
I understand the methodology espoused here but I am simply not convinced. Our minds are not static programs that just reject "nots" which is very ironic as a theory.

Creation naturally has some resistance just defining concepts, does it not?

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Horuseus - 09-04-2013

(09-03-2013, 08:12 PM)Adonai One Wrote: I understand the methodology espoused here but I am simply not convinced. Our minds are not static programs that just reject "nots"

The mind is simply a receiver/interpreter and allows for a focussed narrow bandwidth of 'thought' for ones awareness to express through. The principle I speak of is in essence quite simple and is illuminated within my signature. If you are actively focussed on avoiding hate, your attention/thought pattern is still fixated and is centred around on the idea of Hate ("I am not thinking about Hate, I am not thinking about Hate... Oh damn it I'm thinking about Hate"). We also plug into the Planetary mind patterns and tonal qualities centred around that word. It is better to focus on being balanced, rather than actively finding imbalances, for striving towards balance will automatically bring into ones awareness that which requires addressing. You are a Fractal of the Infinite Creator, of which through focussed awareness brings about that you are, and so the same applies to your own. I have said this before, but your attention is quite literally currency within this reality.

All resistance is inherently of the Ego Identity (or rather associated belief system and recurrent programmed thought patterns), rather than the true Self, and responds more efficiently in terms of feedback to positive suggestion, rather than negative. Now that being said, there's no real issue here if your tongue is saying one thing and your mind belief & consequent emotional charge is vested in an idea of Love and acceptance whilst reciting the idea of avoiding hate, though it may potentially bring about conflicts and discords at various levels.
  • KATRIN: This really confused me. I have worked with the Seth material for quite a while, and one of his often-repeated remarks is “you get what you concentrate upon.”

ELIAS: (Laughs) I am understanding your confusion; but let us examine this idea, so to speak. In this, I am not disputing what has been expressed by this essence of Seth. What I am expressing is a clarification of that statement, for your concentration is not necessarily associated with thought. In this, as you begin to pay attention to what you are actually doing and to your emotional communications, you may begin to recognize that you incorporate actions that are influenced by your beliefs, and those beliefs are what we may term to be expressed beliefs. Expressed beliefs are those beliefs that you concentrate upon.

Now; that does not necessarily involve thought, but it does involve automatic responses that you continue to generate. For example, as I have offered previously in discussions with other individuals, you incorporate certain actions each day within your focus automatically. You do not think about those actions, you merely do them.

Now; those actions are all influenced by beliefs. You express those beliefs through action, and the action is your evidence to yourself of where your concentration is directed. In this, let me incorporate an example that I have offered previously that most individuals may associate with. Most individuals incorporate an action of brushing their teeth each day. They do not express much thought if any in association with that action, but that action is expressed in association with the influence of a belief. The belief — or more than one belief — but one belief that is expressed in association with that action is protection.

Full transcript here: http://www.eliasweb.org/transcripts/t_session.php?session_nr=1325
Quote:which is very ironic as a theory.

Was wondering if you'd catch up on that ;-).

Quote:Creation naturally has some resistance just defining concepts, does it not?

Care to clarify/cite any examples?

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - ChickenInSpace - 09-05-2013

I was a frivolent 'I do not hate'-thinker and proclaimer until I was perhaps 25-27 from an age of 16 or so and the experience from this was that I held Alot of hate because it was my focus even if I presented a not.

It's not that your mind doesn't register or understand the not; your focus will still stick to the concept 'hate' instead of 'not hate' since 'not' is not a concept in and of itself.

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - AnthroHeart - 09-05-2013

If we focus on a thought pattern long enough, is that considered magic?

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - Adonai One - 09-06-2013

(09-05-2013, 11:06 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: If we focus on a thought pattern long enough, is that considered magic?

Yep. Ra indirectly discusses this.

Quote:16.56 Questioner: And then if, say, an entity daydreams strongly about battling, let us say, another entity, would this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. In this case the entity’s fantasy concerns the self and other-self; this binds the thought-form to the possibility/probability complex connected with the self which is the creator of this thought-form. This then would increase the possibility/probability of bringing this into third-density occurrence.

16.57 Questioner: Does the Orion group use this principle to create conditions brought about to suit their purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We will answer more specifically than the question. The Orion group uses daydreams of hostile or other negative vibratory natures to feed back or strengthen these thought-forms.

16.58 Questioner: Do they ever use any, shall I say, gratifications of the physical body to amplify such daydreams?

Ra: I am Ra. They are able to do this only when there is a strong ability on the part of the receiving mind/body/spirit complex towards the perception of thought-forms. This could be termed an unusual characteristic but has indeed been a method used by Orion entities.

RE: How I do magick: A sample of a basic spell. - AnthroHeart - 09-06-2013

I have seen thought forms with my eyes a few times.