Bring4th
[delete] - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [delete] (/showthread.php?tid=7852)

Pages: 1 2 3

[delete] - Melissa - 08-22-2013

[delete]

RE: What's going on? - Unbound - 08-22-2013

Synchronicity?

RE: What's going on? - Melissa - 08-22-2013

Well, I spoke to someone on the phone awhile ago who asked me; 'are you in wonderland?' I suppose it sort of feels that way, sometimes. Other times I feel somewhat imprisoned.

RE: What's going on? - Unbound - 08-22-2013

Why would you feel imprisoned by synchronicities?

[delete]

RE: What's going on? - Rake - 08-22-2013

It seems it's your emotional response to the synchronicity's where you feel they are 'far out weird' or you feel as though they are imprisoning you. A few years back i didn't know of synchronicity's and i began to see the number 33 everywhere this lasted for two years almost solidly. At first I was like what the f*** is happening but now when i see a 33 i just laugh because i understand what it is. Synchronicity's have a habit of popping up in strange and weird ways because they stick in the memory more and I believe this helps the synchronicity to talk to the unconscious mind directly so to speak. If it's any constellation I have been experiencing similar things where I think something and someone then says it out loud or I was singing a song in my head and my girlfriend started singing it. The veil is thinning and this could well be the cause of these experiences what's interesting is if they continue to increase to the extent where you know what someone is thinking and they know what you are thinking and you just think conversations and think emotions to explain things to each other. Now that would be rad !

RE: What's going on? - Aloysius - 08-22-2013

Hmm I used to get this a lot, though not as much with this site, just a ton of synchronicity where it was like having the same thing happen repeatedly to me with people who were only experiencing it in the moment.
The conclusion I've come to is that it's important catalyst repeating a function until we learn our lesson and can integrate the experience. Perhaps there's a lesson to be learned from the things that are repeating for you (a conversation that's repeated may be worth reexamining for example)?
I hope that helps BigSmile

RE: What's going on? - Jeremy - 08-22-2013

Let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes lol

Anyways, this happened almost every single time I read a new transcript during the first 6 months or so after finding this material. I would experience something whether it be a way to accept something or forgive another, anything really. As soon as I would start reading, it would answer the exact issue I had and it really freaked me out at first. I then came to realize that it was more of a guiding to continue my pursuit of seeking therefore it reinforced the urge.

It's up to you to determine the reason or the lesson involved. Try to allow it without apprehension and have the twist to trust that it will take you to a place or give you an answer to something that which you need at this time.

It's quite, quite different than all the catalyst or synchronities I've read so far.
Anyway, I see how there are lessons to be learned but it mostly pisses me off because this has been going on for years now. And I'm tired.

RE: What's going on? - native - 08-22-2013

Well spiritually oriented people will tend to have similar thoughts since we're focused on the same themes. It's not necessarily going to be synchronicity, but something to be expected.

RE: What's going on? - Cynthia - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 07:19 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes lol

Anyways, this happened almost every single time I read a new transcript during the first 6 months or so after finding this material. I would experience something whether it be a way to accept something or forgive another, anything really. As soon as I would start reading, it would answer the exact issue I had and it really freaked me out at first. I then came to realize that it was more of a guiding to continue my pursuit of seeking therefore it reinforced the urge.

It's up to you to determine the reason or the lesson involved. Try to allow it without apprehension and have the twist to trust that it will take you to a place or give you an answer to something that which you need at this time.
This is how I interpret synchronicities in my life.

I'm at a place for the first time in my life where I'm not consciously planning or directing my life - I'm just following interests and paying attention to when something particularly resonates with me, or when someone says "did you hear about ...." or "I just read about ....".

I have faith my guides 'speak' to me but I'm not so good at 'hearing' them. So I frequently ask them to speak more clearly. Therefore, instead of being pissed off when a synchronicity or deja vu occurs, I take it as confirmation I'm on my right path (and say thank you to my guides).

RE: What's going on? - AnthroHeart - 08-22-2013

I don't get much synchronicity anymore. The other night I woke at 2:22, but that was about it. So I don't judge my spirituality by how much synchronicity I am getting. If I am feeling ok and good, I trust I am on the right path.

I tend to lose faith about ten times a day because I'm only surviving. Perhaps in a more spiritually oriented way but no different than I've been doing (mentally) for most of my life. Except now its combined with physical complications, isolation and on the verge of becoming a homeless person.
I don't see how this could lead anywhere and it freaks me out.

RE: What's going on? - xise - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 01:24 PM)Notalone Wrote: I tend to lose faith about ten times a day because I'm only surviving. Perhaps in a more spiritually oriented way but no different than I've been doing (mentally) for most of my life. Except now its combined with physical complications, isolation and on the verge of becoming a homeless person.
I don't see how this could lead anywhere and it freaks me out.

Why not change things up?

I don't know how or what or where to begin, since I'm exhausted.

RE: What's going on? - xise - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 01:35 PM)Notalone Wrote: I don't know how or what or where to begin, since I'm exhausted.

Has meditation revealed any answers?

No, I rarely meditate, when I do I don't ask any questions. I've been praying like crazy for answers though.

RE: What's going on? - Brittany - 08-22-2013

Memory complex in the making! BigSmile

RE: What's going on? - GentleReckoning - 08-22-2013

I'd take it as a very positive sign. Trust isn't necessary, but it does help.

Trust, yes.. Always challenging Wink Thanks for the optimism all. Even though it may be a bit confusing sometimes, this is the only place I can talk about these kind of things and I do appreciate that very much.

RE: What's going on? - AnthroHeart - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 02:06 PM)Brittany Wrote: Memory complex in the making! BigSmile

I hear ya'

RE: What's going on? - Hototo - 08-23-2013

(08-22-2013, 02:06 PM)Brittany Wrote: Memory complex in the making! BigSmile

In action as well.

RE: What's going on? - Melissa - 08-23-2013

[Image: whut.jpg]

RE: What's going on? - Hototo - 08-23-2013

http://www.blastr.com/2012/10/trekkie_dating_site_will.php I'll just leave this here.

RE: What's going on? - Melissa - 02-12-2014

It's driving me absolutely insane that I still don't know what's going on.

RE: What's going on? - isis - 02-12-2014

(08-22-2013, 04:04 AM)Melissa Wrote: I mean, what's really going on? Someone care to explain? I've talked about it before, how every time I'm on here it's like people are reading my mind or coincidentally talk about something that just occurred. Or, repeat a conversation I'd just had.
I'm not paranoid as it doesn't scare me anymore but I'd like to know why this is happening?
we can only speculate.

i think it means u r a chosen 1...chosen for greatness. BigSmile

RE: What's going on? - Unbound - 02-12-2014

(02-12-2014, 09:56 AM)Melissa Wrote: It's driving me absolutely insane that I still don't know what's going on.

Telepathy is one of the fundamental forms of communication between sentient beings. You are experiencing the effects of both empathy and projection working together, all being brought in to play and experiences through synchronicity.

http://www.light-weaver.com/telepathy/toc.html

I am not sure that explains anything, but your question is also somewhat vague in comparison to the preciseness of the answer you seem to desire.

RE: What's going on? - Melissa - 02-12-2014

It's vague because I keep trying to make sense of situations that make no sense. Telepathy could explain particular situations online, though I doubt it. Then there's a whole range of experiences in daily life that seemed to be related but it all just ends up being completely mind boggling. Stop thinking! Argh :p

RE: What's going on? - Parsons - 02-12-2014

I am really going to 'put myself out there' with what I'm about to say, so please excuse me if this is off the mark. It is still merely my opinion (I can't stress this enough).

I have reread your thread and (I think I have) finally grasped what you are trying to figure out.

I know you are a very weary wander, my sister. I feel that we have walked a similar path in many regards, so I know how you feel. However, I am not nearly as weary as I used to be. I have finally started accepting all catalyst, including the seemingly mundane drudgery of going to work.

Furthermore, I have been viewing the synchronicities you have described as loving support from my higher self. Its as though my higher self hugged me and whispered in my ear "its okay, I am here for you orchestrating what you experience. You are not alone."

These types of synchronicities and 'telepathy' have been steadily increasing for me since my initial awakening. For example, a friend of mine that I have had past telepathic connections with was sitting down to have dinner with me at a restaurant. There was loud music in the background, so as I was picking up the menu, I thought 'man I am really hungry'. My friend immediately replied out loud 'yeah, me too'. Since he wasnt really paying attention, I had to point out I hadn't said anything out loud.

I have found these increasing types of events to be very encouraging. I sort of see it as a litmus test of progress.

RE: What's going on? - isis - 02-12-2014

(08-22-2013, 05:00 AM)Tanner Wrote: Why would you feel imprisoned by synchronicities?

haha post #4 at 4:00

(02-12-2014, 02:47 PM)Melissa Wrote: It's vague because I keep trying to make sense of situations that make no sense. Telepathy could explain particular situations online, though I doubt it. Then there's a whole range of experiences in daily life that seemed to be related but it all just ends up being completely mind boggling. Stop thinking! Argh :p

we can't kno for sure the meaning behind the synchronicity phenomenon but we can kno for certain some things it's doing...it's lifting spirits...& it's grouping (some people don't get them)

i also speculate the meaning behind the messages is that an extremely positive transformation of reality as we kno it is just around the corner or has already occurred or is occurring for those ready &/or willing.