Bring4th
Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Are Two Souls Better Than One? (/showthread.php?tid=790)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 01-14-2010

My story as a Human being starts in the early seventies, born to a teenage Catholic couple, it is not surprising that they decided to give me up for adoption.

I was adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Kent at the age of eight months old and I could not have a better set of parents than them, and I consider them my true parents.

I always felt different during my childhood, which, for many years, I attributed to the fact that I was adopted.

I had a mostly happy childhood, with a large extended family, who were totally accepting and supportive, with the only sadness coming from my awareness of the horrors of abortion…

My parents were heavily involved in the anti-abortion movement and I spent much of my spare time as a child helping out with their campaigning, which, however controversial, set me off early on a Service-To-Others path.

Perhaps it was inappropriate and somewhat naïve of my parents to expose me to such horrific images as found on the anti-abortion leaflets that were in my family home, but being exposed to such darkness made me seek the light with more vigour than I might have otherwise done.

The first tell-tale signs that I may be a Wanderer occurred when I was just seven tears old when I was hospitalised for a month with arthritis.

Even though I did not react well to the teachings of Catholicism, the STO ethic of my family stayed with me and at the age of fifteen, had a prolonged and intense green-ray ( Heart-Chakra ) experience, which I theorise was when I first graduated, at least, Spiritually.

Quoting a lovely and genuine nun, I had what she described as a “Cloud-Nine” experience, which she told me were rare but not unheard of in her experience.

When this experienced ceased, I did the usual teenage thing of taking drugs, starting out with Alcohol and Tobacco and eventually moving on to other drugs during the era of Rave at the very beginning of my twenties.

I do not know whether the frequent intense green-ray experiences I had were genuine STO Love, or just the result of the Serotonin flooding my brain as a result of the MDMA I had consumed - or both?

Even though I had been working in retail since the age of sixteen, during the Rave days, I became involved in supplying my friends with drugs and got into serious trouble with the authorities for these activities.

I only mention this because a few weeks after we were first busted, I went with those friends to a Rave, and took far too many drugs and had a heart attack in the middle of 16,000 people and whilst recovering had a telepathic conversation with a non-Human entity and was offered the opportunity to stay on the Earthly plane, an opportunity which I took.

It has only recently occurred to me that this experience was a Sub-Conscious attempt at suicide, perhaps motivated by the heartbreak I had felt most of my life coupled together with the dread of the impending court case and probable incarceration.

Whatever the hidden motivation behind the act of consuming too much, on a conscious level, I thought that I was indestructible, such is the foolhardy naivety of youth.

What I feel is more important though is the question of why a 6th density Walk-In would choose to offer to save this particular physical vehicle I ( we ) inhabit, and I now theorise that it has everything to do with The Harvest…

Either this body was worth saving because it had graduated and become dual-activated, or I was close to achieving this, or I hadn’t graduated at all and the 6th d entity wanted to save me from disappearing down the “sinkhole of indifference”.

It would be many years later that I would re-examine this experience and seek out its true meaning.

Fortunately for me, the court case, resulted in convictions but did not result in any period of incarceration, and we were let off lightly with a period of community-service.

I continued my career in retail / customer-service until the shock death of my father in 1995, which, not surprisingly, was emotionally devastating.

I eventually recovered from that emotional breakdown and started my own retail business in 1998.

This business disintegrated at the same time as my 6 month old marriage disintegrated and I lost virtually everything, including my will to live, in 1999. (No wonder I don’t like the number 9! )

Even though I found this period of my life profoundly devastating, it would seem to me that the STO ethic I had carried over from my upbringing served me well, and I theorise that my second / newer Soul graduated during this period.

In 2000, I moved to the coast to attempt to recover from my nervous-breakdown and make an album…

It was during this time that I found myself spending a lot of time communing with nature, and I can clearly remember making the decision to renew my friendship with Gaia and Sol, which I did, and this was motivated purely by instinct. ( it would be another year before I discovered any contemporary Channeling or study of metaphysics, with my only prior experience of metaphysics coming from my Catholic programming! )

The lifestyle I was living was not financially sustainable on the restricted income I then had and I had to move back to my home town at the end of 2000.

During this period of reflection, meditation and music-making, I had come to the realisation that I had too much I wanted to say to fit into the lyrics of many albums, and so I decided to embark on the creation of a book of philosophy.

It is now, January 2001, and I was in the process of writing my book…

Motivated by the desire to pursue the interests of one of my childhood heroes, namely Jim Morrison, I had become fascinated by the notion of the “Universal Mind” and the practices of Shamanism, half way through the original draft of my book I had, for the first time in my life, access to the internet and so I stated searching for info reading these subjects.

And so, on the 15th January 2001, I discovered a website of supposed Channeling from a group who claimed to be representatives of 6th density STO, namely the Cassiopaeans…

The full description of what happened next requires a 10 page essay, and although I am days away from completing the rewrite of this, I do not want to bore you with its inclusion in this post.

To offer a brief description of what happened, I had what would later be described by Q’uo in a personal session, an “Indigo-Ray Blow-Through” and saw atomic-structure and then my 3rd d self next to what I assume was my 6th d self.

I found this profoundly mysterious experience totally confusing and overwhelming at the time, which led to a few misinterpretations as to what had actually occurred which led to my family becoming concerned and so I ended up in the intensive-care unit of my local psychiatric institution.

Regardless of the hypocrisy and oppression forced against me basically for my Spiritual beliefs, I do not regret this experience in the slightest as it was easily the most beautiful, wonderful and amazing I have ever had.

And even though it took, what remains of my ego, many years to accept the violation of my free-will leading from the shrink’s opinion that I have a psychotic illness, I do not even regret this determination, as I am effectively out of the Rat-Race indefinitely, and what I do for others is motivated by a STO ethic and not a pay-packet!

I was released from hospital after the 28 day “sectioning” and have kept out ever since.

In my subsequent study of the Cassiopaean material, I eventually came across references to the Ra material and started to study it.

I have since formed the opinion that the two paradigms clash considerably and the Cassiopaean material contradicts The Confederation’s paradigm on many important subjects and I felt that I had to make a personal choice as to which paradigm I would continue to put my faith in…

As I’m here on this forum, the choice I made as to which paradigm to put my faith in is obvious!

In early 2005, I learned that Carla was planning a speaking trip to Britain, and so I contacted L/L to arrange a personal channelling session during her time here.

During my session with Q’uo I learned that my assumption that my original Soul was replaced by a Walk-In during the over-dose at the Rave was incorrect and that both Souls still inhabit this body…

I also learned that during my “Indigo-Ray-Blow-Through” the vision I had was actually me witnessing with my “Third-Eye” atomic-structure…

Suffice to sat that I was rather shocked to discover these revelations, however much they now make sense to me in a way that has deep resonance for me.

Prior to my personal session, I had theorised that I was a Wanderer and / or Walk-In, which is why I assume that Q’uo was happy to confirm that this is the case without violating the “Law Of Confusion”.

So here we are in 2010...

Even though I suspect that I am dual-activated, with Q’uo hinting at such, I am not prepared to give up on polarizing or serving The Creator in whatever form it chooses to incarnate as…

But I didn’t need a channeling source to convince me to dedicate myself to Service-To-Others, it has always been in my nature to be STO!

This is the year that I finally finish my book of philosophy and I am looking forward to concentrating on my music once this is complete.

As you may have guessed, my life has been one hell of a roller-coaster-ride…

Would I choose to change anything about my past knowing what I know now - probably - but that wont happen - so I feel that I must be most grateful for the wonderful opportunity I have as a Human-being…

To Love, to Give and to Serve.

As to the title of this post, “are two Souls better than one?” my response would probably be “no”…

Yes, I feel the Love of two Souls, but I also feel the pain and frustration of two Souls…

The positive aspects of Human existence are amplified but so also are the negatives.

Yes, I am incredibly homesick, but we knew that this would happen before we came “here” and whinging about it will serve nobody!!!!

Compared to the vast majority of Humanity, I live a life of relative luxury and freedom, and although it may seem that this is not the case - I am grateful to be “here”!!!!

Please feel free to ask any question you have regarding my life - it would be an honour to respond.

For the sake of Love and Light

We are Jim Kent

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Questioner - 01-14-2010

Jim, thank you for sharing your story.

I sent you a private message about some material that may not be discussed in the public forum, per the rules.

(01-14-2010, 05:42 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: Even though I did not react well to the teachings of Catholicism, the STO ethic of my family stayed with me...

Have you had an opportunity to explore Carla's perspective about mystical Christianity?

Quote:this particular physical vehicle I ( we ) inhabit

I'm a bit confused by the timeline. Do you feel that this due-activation began in your heart attack experience in the rave at 16? Did the nonhuman entity who offered you the choice to return to this life join in co-managing your physical body at that time? Or is the sense of dual-activation something from your '99/2000 experiences? Or was it a result of a sense of breakdown from your experience with what you see as the negative channeling forum?

Quote:During this period of reflection, meditation and music-making, I had come to the realisation that I had too much I wanted to say to fit into the lyrics of many albums, and so I decided to embark on the creation of a book of philosophy.

I share an interest in using both philosophy and music as ways to explore a personal understanding of experience. As you can see there are several forum participants here who present essays about their perspectives for others to consider and comment. If you'd like to do that as well, or link to your material, I'd be intrigued by what you have to say in words and music. I also aspire to be able to create some Law of One inspired music this year.

Quote:saw atomic-structure and then my 3rd d self next to what I assume was my 6th d self.

The only thing I can imagine for those words is that you had a perception something like the way that Alex Grey sees.

Quote:For the sake of Love and Light

We are Jim Kent

Delighted to meet y'all. BigSmile

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - fairyfarmgirl - 01-15-2010

Good Greetings We are Jim Kent:

The walkin phenomena of a shared host arrangement are indeed interesting...

Welcome!

--fairyfarmgirl

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 01-15-2010

(01-14-2010, 10:40 PM)Questioner Wrote: Jim, thank you for sharing your story.

Dear Questioner,

You are most welcome!

I sent you a private message about some material that may not be discussed in the public forum, per the rules.

I've read your pm and will be replying shortly.

(01-14-2010, 05:42 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: Even though I did not react well to the teachings of Catholicism, the STO ethic of my family stayed with me...

Have you had an opportunity to explore Carla's perspective about mystical Christianity?

No, I haven't taken the time to pursue Carla's perspective.

Many people I have great respect for find much resonance in Christianity, I, however do not. I would personally rather concentrate on Wanderers currently incarnate on Earth, rather than one who graduated 2000 years ago.

Quote:this particular physical vehicle I ( we ) inhabit

I'm a bit confused by the timeline. Do you feel that this due-activation began in your heart attack experience in the rave at 16? Did the nonhuman entity who offered you the choice to return to this life join in co-managing your physical body at that time? Or is the sense of dual-activation something from your '99/2000 experiences? Or was it a result of a sense of breakdown from your experience with what you see as the negative channeling forum?

Please let me clarify:

The "Cloud-Nine" experience (as the nun called it ) happened after an intensive effort to be of benefit to all in my life at the age of 15, which is when I assume that my original Soul graduated Spiritually.

The heart-attack at the Rave happened when I was 20 years old, and is when another 6th d entity joined my original Soul in occupying this physical vehicle...

Just like all Souls, of whatever density of origin, my second Soul also had to graduate by polarizing, and I theorise that this happened in 1998/9.

As to when I theorise that I graduated physically ( i.e. became dual-activated ) I'm not sure when this happened, as the situation of gaining another Soul obviously complicated my own personal graduation process...

But I suspect that I graduated physically by 2000, as to when this occourred I can't be sure, but I suspect that either I was already dual-activated by the time the 6th d walk-in joined me or that this happened during 1998/9???

Studying and putting my faith in the Cassiopaean material did not cause any kind of breakdown, but just left me baffled and scared!

Quote:During this period of reflection, meditation and music-making, I had come to the realisation that I had too much I wanted to say to fit into the lyrics of many albums, and so I decided to embark on the creation of a book of philosophy.

I share an interest in using both philosophy and music as ways to explore a personal understanding of experience. As you can see there are several forum participants here who present essays about their perspectives for others to consider and comment. If you'd like to do that as well, or link to your material, I'd be intrigued by what you have to say in words and music. I also aspire to be able to create some Law of One inspired music this year.

My music can be listened to on my band's myspace page at:

http://www.myspace.com/benhiles

An unfinished version of my book of philosophy can be found at:

http://www.eternal-unity.org/

But I would reccommend waiting until I finish the re-write that I'm currently in the process of working on as I want to make a signifcant amount of changes to it before I consider it finished!

Quote:saw atomic-structure and then my 3rd d self next to what I assume was my 6th d self.

The only thing I can imagine for those words is that you had a perception something like the way that Alex Grey sees.

Quote:For the sake of Love and Light

We are Jim Kent

Delighted to meet y'all. BigSmile

Dear Fairyfarmgirl,

Hi, please be aware that the line "we are Jim Kent" was written with a grin on my face - however much I believe that it is probably true!

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - fairyfarmgirl - 01-15-2010

Very well. Point taken and I stand corrected.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Brittany - 01-16-2010

Welcome to the forum! That sounds like quite an experience! From what I can tell, you can easily be dual activated and still stray off whatever path you're on. You could go STS if you really wanted to. It's awesome if your body came especially equipped to handle green ray energy, but what you decide to do with this life is still entirely up to your free will, so I would just go with what feels right to you.

I am wondering if this 6th density correlation you are having is a connection with your higher self. I made the connection only once and it was a mind blowing experience. My body felt so crammed full I was sure a zillion little guys were gonna burst out of my mouth and run in all directions. I've heard very little about actual co-habitation of souls, but I certainly wouldn't say its impossible. Are the two of you able to communicate with each other or is it a complete merging of personality? I'd be interested in finding out more!

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 01-17-2010

Dear ahktu,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I totally agree that one may become dual-activated and still veer off course, I'm just glad that I found my path back to STO eventually!

I too perceive that likelyhood that my communion with seemingly STO higher density entities, at various points in my life, was with my higher self...

The only thing I would make further comment on is that, if this business of having two Souls is true - which I mostly believe is the case - then I have two higher-selves also.

I too have never come across anyone who has two Souls occupying a single body, but, as they say, "fact is stranger than fiction"!

As regarding communication between my two Souls, there have been protracted periods when the internal ( originally perceived as external ) conversation was impossible to ignore...

These days the situation is far more controlable, as I spend at least an hour or two every day in silent meditation deliberately seeking out the desires and wishes of my original / "surpressed personality shell" ( Soul ).

Below is a Q'uote from my personal session dated June 15th 2005:

"When we address a walk-in, we are speaking to both personality shells, the one that has been suppressed and the one that has chosen to become ascendant. Now, let us be clear that this suppression is not a matter of being blanked out or being removed. Rather, the ascendant personality shell has agreed to carry out both agendas and to attempt to balance both personalities so that the maximum amount of bloom may occur for each flower of the Creator."

So it would appear that even though there is a near complete melding of personalities, there still remain two distinct personalities comprising my nature...

Having said that, I feel that it is important to note that both my Souls are 6th d wanderers incarnate as a Human being to aid in the Harvest, and as such, our missions and goals are virtually identical...

I perceive that the major difference between the two of us is that my original Soul would be quite happy to remain incarnate as a Human being, whereas my second Soul wants to go "home" as soon as possible!
( hence the seemingly bizzare statement in my post signature )

I hope that this gives you some insight as to what its like being me, but should you have any further queries regaring my existence, then please feel free to ask!

I must conclued by saying that it's great to be able discuss these issues with you here as I have bored the pants off my inner-circle of family and friends discussing all of this!!!

Jim

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Ali Quadir - 01-17-2010

Good to have you here Jim, I'm curious after the experience of dual activation. What does it feel like on a daily basis? I've carried an entity around for a while, it wasn't like dual activation I think. He wasn't 6d either. More 3d like the rest of us.

Your music is beautiful, uncle Ali approves Wink

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 01-17-2010

(01-17-2010, 03:49 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Good to have you here Jim, I'm curious after the experience of dual activation. What does it feel like on a daily basis? I've carried an entity around for a while, it wasn't like dual activation I think. He wasn't 6d either. More 3d like the rest of us.

Your music is beautiful, uncle Ali approves Wink

Dear Ali,

Again - a very sincere thank you for the warm welcome!

and for your kind words about my music - it means a lot to me!

Firstly let me say that I'm not 100% certain about being dual-activated, but I seem to have all the charateristics of being such when studying L/L's work about this topic.

It is difficult for me to describe what it's like on a day to day basis...

I say this because there are certain factors about me that result in me feeling pretty crappy a lot of the time...

I'm quite certain that I experience post-traumatic-stress disorder, whilst being treated for a psychotic illness that I feel that I don't have, add to that, having an extemely homesick second-Soul just compounds these feelings.

I have to guard against feeling and coming across as a self-obsessed, self-pitying individual...

I really do appreciate how fortunate I am compared to the majority of Humanity.

When I'm not on the medication I very quickly fall in Love with the adventure of incarnation, and feel in awe of the wonders of the Universe, and want to share that exitement with any and all...

This, however, has been perceived as a mental-illness and I feel that I must respect the Law Of Confusion and allow those in my life to come to that conclusion.

It suits me at the moment to go along the "lie" that I have a psychotic-illness as I have stated previously, and as Q'uo suggested to me in 2005, all that I have to do to remain grounded is to have daily literal contact with Gaia - fortunately I live on the ground-floor - so I can do this without leaving my flat.

When I'm off the meds, music makes me cry my eyes out, and I feel a Love for all that is almost overwhelming...

But the STS manipulated system does not want anyone to feel this way and has successfully convinced the psychiatric community that anyone who exhibits such a reaction to be ill!!!

I could quit the western world a live somewhere where I would be truely free to feel the way I want...

But that would mean abandoning my family and friends - something that I'm not prepared to do!!!

I hope that this answers your question - but please feel free to query further.

Jim

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Questioner - 01-18-2010

Jim, I think you might appreciate David Viscott's book The Making of a Psychiatrist, and also the book Conscious Loving by Gay and and Kathlyn Hendricks. David and Gay both found that work in the mainstream mental health system showed that sometimes, the system is itself a refuge for people who have a great deal of emotional, psychological, spiritual immaturity and unwillingness to grow or face their own feelings. Some of these immature people manipulate their way into positions of judgment and control of those who are more open to life and love.

After his professional training, which the book is about, David was able to provide open-hearted service to many people in a successful career. On the other hand, Gay had to leave behind his professional career credentials before he and his wife could offer the loving perspectives he longed to share. I don't know if these two have ever participated in a panel discussion about the institutionalized "blind spots" of the mental health system. Such a discussion would be fascinating.

You've discussed the gap between your own passionate response and what others are able to connect with inside their own shells. I also imagine that the examples in the Hendricks book of how to talk about one's own inner experiences may help you to find new ways to bridge this gap.

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Brittany - 01-19-2010

From what I've heard, dual activation doesn't really mean you have two souls, it just means that your body is able to handle both 3rd and 4th density energy or light, making the transition from one to the other smoother. DAEs seem to be the ones who will help earth with its major transitional period, while everyone else will either be going somewhere else or slowly dying off and then incarnating in 4th density bodies. Again, I'm no expert on all of this. I'm just going by what I've managed to interpret from my reading.

Also, I got the sense when reading the Ra material that if a person has a walk-in experience, the soul that leaves the body is put into a sort of stasis until the incarnation is complete. I've never heard of both souls still consciously inhabiting the body. I won't say its impossible, as I am not a walk in and have no experience in the matter. I just find it interesting.

There have been several times where I was under such emotional stress that my personality actually broke off into several pieces that all had their own distinct identities and histories. At one point there were at least five of us. It was like having multiple personality disorder but we were all aware of each other and could talk to each other. Which personality was "in control" shifted quite frequently, but if one was driving, the rest of us were still in the back of the car, able to watch the scenery pass by. Eventually as I dealt with the issues I was experiencing I began pulling all these facets back into myself and we merged back into one. I'm still unsure as to what all that was about, but your story reminds me of it. Not saying that's what you're going through, but it brought back memories.

Whatever the case, just hang in there. Just be you...all of you. No matter who or what you are, you can rest assured that you are a valuable piece of the Creator and that everything you do is a service.

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 01-19-2010

(01-19-2010, 01:09 AM)ahktu Wrote: From what I've heard, dual activation doesn't really mean you have two souls, it just means that your body is able to handle both 3rd and 4th density energy or light, making the transition from one to the other smoother.

Dear ahktu,

I appologise if I haven't made myself clear, but I consider the possibility of being a DAE and having two Souls as being two completely different subjects...

Being dual-activated has nothing to do with being a walk-in and being a walk-in has nothing to do with being dual-activated.

As regards still having two Souls, this is Q'uo's assertion, I just happen to be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and have allowed myself to put faith in their words.

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced such trauma that you fractured into peices and Im glad to hear that you have come past this experience!!!!

Jim

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Ali Quadir - 01-19-2010

Jim,

Being sane on this planet is mostly defined as being able to keep ones trap shut at the right moments. Basically it's all about impulse control. If people consider your impulses to be inappropriate for the situations they'll try to chemically trim them down a bit. Or in other cases up a bit. Sad but true. The good part is though that no matter how "mad" you are sanity is mostly only impulse control away. If you show you're in control and happy with who you are there's no need for meds. That mostly means defining before hand what you're going to do in certain situations.

I believe it's very possible for two or even more souls to inhabit a body. It really just depends on how you look at a soul. I see that as water, you can poor water from several sources into one kettle and still get it to boil. One soul can fragment into many personalities, and multiple souls can blend into one personality.

Before your heart attack. Did you have these intense emotions as well? Or did they start around that time? Also are you in two minds about things? Is one part of your mind in dialog with an other part? Do you have moodswings, personality shifts? Facial structure changes? Do you have the sensation of one moment being the one the next moment being the other? Did the walk in identify itself? Did it carry knowledge? Can you tell it's affect towards you?

Questions questions eh? Wink

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - fairyfarmgirl - 01-19-2010

Good Questions, Ali Quadir. I have the same queries.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 01-19-2010

(01-19-2010, 05:37 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: That mostly means defining before hand what you're going to do in certain situations.

Hi Ali and fairyfarmgirl.

Defining before hand what you're going to do in certain situations is all vey well, but what happens if you have a completely unexpected experience that you cannot possibly comprehend???

Before your heart attack. Did you have these intense emotions as well? Or did they start around that time?

A: The green-ray experience at 15 was beuatifully intense, but the mystical experiences I've had since do seem to be of a greater order of intensity.

Also are you in two minds about things?

A: The only perceivable diffence between before and after we became conjoined is that my original Soul feels quite at home incarnate as a human, whereas my second Soul does not.

Is one part of your mind in dialog with an other part?

A: At one time this was the case, but it became so pervasive that it really got on my nerves, not to mention the drivel that I/we came out with when I chose to write my conversations down.

Do you have moodswings, personality shifts?

A: No.

Facial structure changes?

Do you have the sensation of one moment being the one the next moment being the other?

Did the walk in identify itself?

A: Not as such, but even in the cloud of a drugs overdose, I felt that i was communicating with a powerful and very loving entity.

Did it carry knowledge?

A: If it did - then I can't remember any of it!!! ( pesky veil of forgetting! )

Can you tell it's affect towards you?

A: the major difference I can perceive about myself after this conjoining of Souls is that fairly soon after this experience I felt that i was on some kind of Spiritual mission, initially through my music and eventually through my book of philosoophy.

Questions questions eh? Wink

Please find below an excerpt from my book describing this event:

[ This was the Near-Death-Experience I have mentioned previously…

I was at a Rave with friends and had consumed copious amounts of Amphetamine-Sulphate
( “Speed” ) and MDMA ( “Ecstasy” )…

It was about 4 am and my body simply could not cope with the amount of drugs I had consumed, and combined with the enormous volume of the P.A. system pumping out 150+ bpm music my heart gave up and I had a heart-attack and collapsed…

Although I did not receive any medical attention I believe that I had a heart-attack because in that highly anaesthetized state it felt as though someone had ripped apart my chest with two meat-cleavers and the pain was extremely severe…

As I was convalescing pondering my own mortality it was as if I was bathed in a beam of light from above…

Then I found myself communing with somebody / something in / through my Mind…

The “conversation” went something like this:

Me “Am I dying?”
Reply “Your body is dying, but your Soul is immortal, if you ( we? ) stay then this might ( will? ) happen…”

It was at this point that I had ( or was given ) a vision which consisted of two distinct parts…

And by vision, I do not mean that I saw it in front of me, there at the Rave, but rather that I was actually somewhere else, I was actually “at” / “in” my vision…

The first part was me on stage at an outside concert, the second part was much more surreal…

Whilst standing on stage in my vision, I looked up and saw two Human shaped light-beings descending towards me…

The next thing that happened was that these two beings held a hand each and started to ascend…

Then I felt my Soul being pulled out of my body as we ( the two light beings and I ) flew off…

The emotional intensity of this vision and the precise nature of the experience once I had been pulled out of my body is virtually impossible to explain / convey accurately!!!

As with all memories my recall of this experience has been affected by subjective interpretation, although the general gist of what I saw has been conveyed here.

The surreal nature of this experience continued after the Rave ended, as I was being driving home by a friend I experienced 3 to 4 hours of “missing-time”, I can remember that we were just outside the town that hosted the Rave and the next thing I remember was that we were just outside our home town, some 200 miles away…

Unfortunately I cannot review the homeward journey on that day with the driver, who was also the only witness to my heart-attack as he lost his Mind a year or so later and committed suicide!!!

Although I concede that I may well have lost consciousness as a result of being extremely intoxicated from the drugs I had consumed.
I also concede that I may well have hallucinated the whole experience, although I still perceive this experience as a genuine Spiritual encounter, and if it was a hallucination, I would like someone to explain to me why I imagined that Souls become light-beings a decade before I was exposed to external influences suggesting that Souls become Human-shaped light beings!!!!!!

At the time and for a many years to follow I believed that god had shown me my future, now that I no longer believe in god, the most appropriate explanation I can offer is that an BenHiLE showed me my ( a possible? ) future in order to show me that that I have a reason for staying in this particular body / lifetime!?!

Perhaps I very nearly died and the BenHiLE that I communicated with "Walked-In" to my body and has become me? Perhaps I now have two Souls inhabiting this body?
Another possibility I have considered recently is that this vision was a “screen-memory” of an “Alien” abduction!?!

I hope it goes without saying that it is profoundly stupid to take so many drugs that you almost kill yourself, although if one of my current Souls is a "Walk-In", then I wouldn't be here if my original Soul hadn't been stupid enough to almost kill it's host body by consuming a drugs overdose!!! ]

I hope that this helps!

Jim

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Ali Quadir - 01-19-2010

(01-19-2010, 04:10 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: Defining before hand what you're going to do in certain situations is all vey well, but what happens if you have a completely unexpected experience that you cannot possibly comprehend???
I love those moments. The way I respond is similar to how I responded as a child to things that were new to me. There was this contraption in a science oriented museum once. It was basically a large rope and body armor versus a slanted wall You get tied to it and you can walk around and jump on the wall like you would on the moons lower gravity.. First I stood.. Then I took small steps. Then I took larger steps, and only then I jumped.

I was an atheist when I encountered the spiritual for the first time. My beliefs turned around 180 degrees overnight. I could not reject the new reality. But I chose to function according to the old one and explore the new one privately. Stand, walk, jump. I told myself I had two drawers. One is city block, the other is far out mystic.

It has happened that something occurred, that I would now respond to, that I at that time did not do because I was not ready. But when I was ready it occurred again. Mostly they kept pace with me.

Jim, I might sound like I'm playing 20 questions with you. I'm sincerely intrigued. In my attempt to understand things I often ask many questions and some people interpret this as being negatively inclined towards the information. I'm not, I'm trying to get it from out there to in here Smile

Any objections I could have kinda vanishes in the realization that my story is crazy too Smile

(01-19-2010, 04:10 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote:
Ali Quadir Wrote:Before your heart attack. Did you have these intense emotions as well? Or did they start around that time?
A: The green-ray experience at 15 was beuatifully intense, but the mystical experiences I've had since do seem to be of a greater order of intensity.
Green is heart right? When we mature and are spiritual our experiences tend to deepen... But I understand from your words that it's not just deeper. It's vastly more intense. Near death experiences do this to people. Heart attacks as brushes with death do it. Mystical experiences do it. So it sounds like it should if you had all of them in one experience.

Did you check with a doctor? They can measure the after effects of heart attacks. In the atmosphere of a rave under the influence that you were the heart can sometimes explode with energy. And this can be painful if it's too strong too quickly.

This won't actually make a difference to your experiences of course but loose ends sometimes bite us in the bum.

Ali Quadir Wrote:Also are you in two minds about things?
A: The only perceivable diffence between before and after we became conjoined is that my original Soul feels quite at home incarnate as a human, whereas my second Soul does not.
How do you know your second soul does not? How does it tell you?

I'm kinda from a different frame of reference, I believe there is only one soul. This soul experiences every soul like a "regular" soul would. However, sometimes the flow of energy gets intertwined with energy "intended" for another mind/body complex. And thus the two begin to act as one in certain areas. Basically we're given a viewport into another mind/body complex.

In my case I picked up a fragment of an entity that bore a great deal of suffering and was unable to recover energetically it clung to me as a source of energy, when I figured it out I did not know it's history but I started feeding it energy. And we shared this body for a while. I have had good laughs in that time in my life. And with the positive experiences and energy it started to dissipate. Either we merged or he moved on, his signature is rare now.

Ali Quadir Wrote:Is one part of your mind in dialog with an other part?
A: At one time this was the case, but it became so pervasive that it really got on my nerves, not to mention the drivel that I/we came out with when I chose to write my conversations down.
Did you have trouble sticking to this reality in daily life? You took quite a blow so it's possible that these were aftershocks of your choices up until then. If something doesn't make sense or draw me in I don't follow it up myself. When it's raining we don't have to catch every single drop on our tongue. So I understand your choices there.

Ali Quadir Wrote:Do you have moodswings, personality shifts?
Ok, I saw a few of them.

Ali Quadir Wrote:Facial structure changes?
Ok, I also saw a few of those.

Ali Quadir Wrote:Do you have the sensation of one moment being the one the next moment being the other?
I guess that means you weren't switching, do you think the second soul takes care not to express itself too much?

Ali Quadir Wrote:Did the walk in identify itself?
A: Not as such, but even in the cloud of a drugs overdose, I felt that i was communicating with a powerful and very loving entity.
Did it feel omnipresent and primal? Often people call this experience God. You said elsewhere you don't believe, and that's all right. God is a label we put on an experience. It's not very accurate in many cases anyway, I'm just curious about what the experience of the entity was like.

Ali Quadir Wrote:Did it carry knowledge?
A: If it did - then I can't remember any of it!!! ( pesky veil of forgetting! )
Well a whole lot of information already came through Smile It changed your life apparently.

Ali Quadir Wrote:Can you tell it's affect towards you?
A: the major difference I can perceive about myself after this conjoining of Souls is that fairly soon after this experience I felt that i was on some kind of Spiritual mission, initially through my music and eventually through my book of philosoophy.
Perhaps the information we talked about above is pushing against the veil giving you the urge to express it Smile Just follow the urge don't assume the best will come up first, like a well it first produces some mud before clear water comes up. Be playful and be discerning about what comes up.

What did you feel you wanted to accomplish with your mission? I'm assuming you had a sense of direction you wanted events to move towards?

Ali Quadir Wrote:Questions questions eh? Wink
Please find below an excerpt from my book describing this event:
You describe a very strong spiritual experience. These can easily serve to initiate us in our spiritual path. The fact that drugs were involved doesn't quite set it apart from millions of years of shamanic tradition. Raves are relatively new though. Smile

The essence of a spiritual experience is in how it impacts our life. If we grow through it it was a good experience, profound or mundane.

Try to keep a level head. The path is tricky enough. No sense in running. Smile

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 01-20-2010

(01-19-2010, 07:01 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [quote='Jim Kent +' pid='9517' dateline='1263931804']

Jim, I might sound like I'm playing 20 questions with you. I'm sincerely intrigued. In my attempt to understand things I often ask many questions and some people interpret this as being negatively inclined towards the information. I'm not, I'm trying to get it from out there to in here Smile

Hi Ali,

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you desire, I'm really enjoying this dialogue!

Did you check with a doctor? They can measure the after effects of heart attacks. In the atmosphere of a rave under the influence that you were the heart can sometimes explode with energy. And this can be painful if it's too strong too quickly.

This won't actually make a difference to your experiences of course but loose ends sometimes bite us in the bum.

A: I have had my heart checked since and it was in perfect health!

How do you know your second soul does not? How does it tell you?

A: I perceive that my second Soul has been in the driving-seat since it came here, and therefore it is very easy to determine what it wants...

It's my original Soul's desires and intentions that i have to sometimes dig for, and I use the frequesnt blockages in my green-ray ( heart-chakra ) as a barometer for issues that concern my original Soul that are not immediately apparent to my conscious mind.

Did you have trouble sticking to this reality in daily life? You took quite a blow so it's possible that these were aftershocks of your choices up until then. If something doesn't make sense or draw me in I don't follow it up myself. When it's raining we don't have to catch every single drop on our tongue. So I understand your choices there.

A: At the end of 2003, I stopped taking the meds for a month and became a bit lost in wishful-thinking, what the shrinks would call a minor psychotic break - but I would point out that I was having virtually no contact with the earth and I'm more inclined to go with Q'uo's explaination that this was the reason for this confusion rather than the shrink's belief that I have a neurological disorder.

Since then I have been back on the meds but have also spent a considerable amount of time sitting on the floor - therefore allowing any excess of confusing energy to flow into the earth.

I guess that means you weren't switching, do you think the second soul takes care not to express itself too much?

A: As mentioned above, I 'm pretty sure that my second Soul is in the driving seat, but my original Soul expresses itself through blockages and through dreams.

Did it feel omnipresent and primal? Often people call this experience God. You said elsewhere you don't believe, and that's all right. God is a label we put on an experience.

A: Now not believing in God is my current stance, but to be honest, I really don't care if it exists or not...

I'm agnostic in the sense that I believe that we cannot know for sure, but more importantly, I'm pantheistic in the sense that I believe that we all carry a piece of The Creator within us, but as you say, The Creator is ONE entity which happens to be existing within the illusion that it is separate entities.

It's not very accurate in many cases anyway, I'm just curious about what the experience of the entity was like.

A: I could use any number of superlatives to describe my perception of the entity that I belive has now joined me, suffice to say I found the entity beautiffully awesome!!!!!!

It changed your life apparently.

A: That it certainly did!

What did you feel you wanted to accomplish with your mission? I'm assuming you had a sense of direction you wanted events to move towards?

A: My intention was and still is to seek out and share a BS-free Spirituality.
Which, in my opinion, catholicism certainly is not!

Try to keep a level head. The path is tricky enough. No sense in running. Smile

For whatever aforementioned reasons, I don't have any difficulty keeping a level head these days, what I do have difficulty dealing with is the heartbreak I experience on a daily basis reacting to the suffering of my earthling sisters and brothers caused by my earthling sisters and brothers...

But that's why we came here - isn't it???

Jim

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Ali Quadir - 01-20-2010

(01-20-2010, 12:29 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote:
(01-19-2010, 07:01 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Did you check with a doctor? They can measure the after effects of heart attacks. In the atmosphere of a rave under the influence that you were the heart can sometimes explode with energy. And this can be painful if it's too strong too quickly.
Do you think it could have been an energetic effect?

(01-19-2010, 07:01 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Did it feel omnipresent and primal? Often people call this experience God. You said elsewhere you don't believe, and that's all right. God is a label we put on an experience.
A: Now not believing in God is my current stance, but to be honest, I really don't care if it exists or not...

I'm agnostic in the sense that I believe that we cannot know for sure, but more importantly, I'm pantheistic in the sense that I believe that we all carry a piece of The Creator within us, but as you say, The Creator is ONE entity which happens to be existing within the illusion that it is separate entities.
Agreed, I don't see God as one entity outside of creation either. It's very much part of it, one with it. You could consider it as standing at the center of every point of perception. In other words I'm a holographic pantheist.. Every little part includes the whole in it. Every little part is simultaneously the totality of the creator.

(01-19-2010, 07:01 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: It's not very accurate in many cases anyway, I'm just curious about what the experience of the entity was like.
A: I could use any number of superlatives to describe my perception of the entity that I belive has now joined me, suffice to say I found the entity beautiffully awesome!!!!!!
Ok, do you think it could have been the conscious totality you encountered?

(01-19-2010, 07:01 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: What did you feel you wanted to accomplish with your mission? I'm assuming you had a sense of direction you wanted events to move towards?
A: My intention was and still is to seek out and share a BS-free Spirituality.
Which, in my opinion, catholicism certainly is not!
I'd say just take from every religion what you like, leave the BS. Smile Philosophy is the study of thought. It teaches us very little about what to believe. But it shows us many ways in which we can think. It's power is in providing roads to alternatives, new ways of looking at things but without a specific belief to subscribe to.

Each religion is an attempt at solidifying a way of dealing with God in a way that makes God accessible to all people. Unfortunately this fails and even more unfortunately in doing so it often paradoxically stops people from finding God because of all the BS involved.

Quote:For whatever aforementioned reasons, I don't have any difficulty keeping a level head these days, what I do have difficulty dealing with is the heartbreak I experience on a daily basis reacting to the suffering of my earthling sisters and brothers caused by my earthling sisters and brothers...

But that's why we came here - isn't it???
I honestly don't know. RollEyes I don't think so. The world is brutal, but like you say it's mostly the people on it causing suffering to the people on it. Hell is other people. Yet I'm assuming we all came here on our own accord. Apparently the suffering is not sufficient deterrent. This world hasn't been bad to me and most of the people I know. I'm assuming totality it's not as bad as it looks on the evening news. Yes there is suffering but amid it are also the flowers in bloom.

This is Ali reporting live from somewhere average with absolutely nothing to report, people are drinking coffee and having a few laughs. Back to you Jim! CoolCoolCool

Namaste

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 01-20-2010

[/quote]
[/quote]
Do you think it could have been an energetic effect?

A: You may well be correct. The notion of having a heart-attack is mostly supposition on my part. The energy of 16,000 people e'd of their faces sure resulted in a stagering and palpable amount of psychic energy and this may well have caused the phenomenon I experienced.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Ok, do you think it could have been the conscious totality you encountered?

I assume that you are refering to the one Universal-Consciousness, or the "Universal-Mind" as I used to think of and label it...

I believe that even 3rd d can access consciously this stream, but I would imagine that a 6th d entity is in constant oneness with this and having a conscious telepathic link to such an entity may well result in having a full awareness of this One Consciouness.

But that's why we came here - isn't it???[/quote]

I appologise for being vague, but I was refering to wanderers who have come here specifically for the purpose of attempting to increase The Harvest to ease the suffering of Humanity.

As I was born in the '70s, I belong to the second wave of wanderers who Q'uo states have incarnated here specifically for harvest.

This is Ali reporting live from somewhere average with absolutely nothing to report, people are drinking coffee and having a few laughs. Back to you Jim! CoolCoolCool

Namaste
[/quote]

Now that we have discussed these matters in some detail perhaps we can discuss the most important question:

"Do UFOs have on-board toasters?"

For the sake of Love and Light ( and where appropriate - humour! )

Jim

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 01-03-2011

Greetings Sisters and Brothers on B4,

Some forum members have expressed an interest in the mystical experiences I have had during this particular incarnation...

These can now be found in my newly completed book for philosophy...

Should you be interested then please view my profile page and follow the link to my website: www.eternal-unity.org.

My experiences are detailed in Chapter 11: Messengers, page 56 under the subtitle "Genuine Mystical Experiences, Or Was / Am I just tripping my face off?...

And a lengthy essay at the end of the book titled: "My millennial PLEASEME"

starting at page 83.

Here's wishing a very Happy New Year to one and all!

Jim Kent +

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Ankh - 03-05-2011

(01-17-2010, 04:49 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: I'm quite certain that I experience post-traumatic-stress disorder, whilst being treated for a psychotic illness that I feel that I don't have, add to that, having an extemely homesick second-Soul just compounds these feelings.

I have to guard against feeling and coming across as a self-obsessed, self-pitying individual...

Dear brother,

Could not forget your post for some reason. Reread it now, and see here - I've been diagnozed with complex PTSD and consider today that I am recovered. I've been on medications for about 6 weeks, but never recognized them. Besides that I went through psychological program for PTSD patients with good results. Feel free to ask if you still consider PTSD and have questions about it. But main reason for this posts is to thank you for your sharings. It is nice too know that even high density beings have such strong homesickness. Thanks!

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 03-05-2011

Dear brother,

Could not forget your post for some reason. Reread it now, and see here - I've been diagnozed with complex PTSD and consider today that I am recovered. I've been on medications for about 6 weeks, but never recognized them. Besides that I went through psychological program for PTSD patients with good results. Feel free to ask if you still consider PTSD and have questions about it. But main reason for this posts is to thank you for your sharings. It is nice too know that even high density beings have such strong homesickness. Thanks!
[/quote]

Dear Ankh,

You are most welcome! I must admit that my post was not entirely altruistic, some of it was my need to get some things off my chest!

I have mentioned my belief that I experience PTSD with my shrink of 10 years, but it has always been met with a blank response.

If I'm honest with myself and others then I would have to say that the Spiritual/emotional homesickness I feel far outweighs the stress and anxiety I experience on a daily basis.

I feel that I must also state that regular meditation, serving those around me and the loving support we all have on this wonderful forum goes a long way to alleviating this homesickness that many of us wanderers feel so deeply...

And I thank you and all those whose compassion and understanding certainly helps my almost constant, if frequently subconscious, malaise!

I would like to remind any and all homesick wanderers that our efforts are not in vain, but just as importantly, this particular Human incarnation, is but an infinitely small period of time when viewed in eternal terms and that we will all get home eventually!!!!

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Ankh - 03-05-2011

I greet you, my brother,

When someone volunteer to go to the third world for charity work it does not mean that this person is feeling super all the time while doing it. And I know, my brother, that this moment won't last forever and it is a dust in infinity, as this whole journey through this octave is a dust in the wind in the eyes of our totality. But nevertheless, we are in 3D now and I am actually quite thankful that this life is not 900 years long.

We have to get things off our chests and show/allow ourselves being "week" and "human" as this was the purpose for coming here and submitting ourselves to Gaias 3D terms. If we would be our true selves in this density with all our knowledge without the veil we would not serve others. By being imperfect and honestly admiting it, we show others that it is ok to be jealous, greedy, negative, arrogant etc, as this density is for that purpose. If we would be our perfect selves we would be perceived "inaccessible" by those whom we came to serve. In other words, my brother, by admiting homesickness you legitimate my own feelings of the same kind. I maybe passing it on to someone else and legitimate their feelings and so on. I had worst attack ever, couple of days ago, and was struck by its intensity for about 30 hours. I've always had these attacks, but thought that they would ebb out after I found the Ra material. Oh how wrong I've been! I know I will come home eventually, but having some few left-overs from PTSD does not help.

PTSD symtoms that I've had was severe. Now as I consider myself recovered (more or less anyway) they are not that severe. Here they are if that helps:

1. No memory of "unimportant" minutae stuff in every day life, like if someone asks you to bring them glass of water, you answer yes, but forget about it in the same second. On the other hand you remember stuff in every single detail that most people do not have any memories off at all, like past lives and childhood.

2. Flashbacks, which are memories played out as visions in your inner sight during the day while you are awake, accompanied with feelings and emotions attached to these memories. These visions used to be of my worst experienced moments. It was nightmares I had endured played out every day without my control. Nowdays it is "pleasant" memories of better days I had long time ago. Though it is joyful moments they too bring deep sorrow, as these moments are forever gone and will exist only in our memories, which in turn brings extreme homesickness.

3. Severe trust issues against all humans as I could not see the Creator in such horror and disharmony.

4. Inability to relax as you always wait for the worst disaster to happen. Now or... now! It will happen right now!

5. Deep depression with strong, romantic longing for the death's release overlaped with deepest pain and suffer in your inner essence.

6. Inability to focus on the present moment, always seeking for something beyond here and now, which is almost always your home.

7. Inability to concentrate.

8. Inability to express your feelings due the trust issues with humans.

There are probably more stuff that I don't remember now, but the above was the worst. As you see these symtoms, they are also not only psychological but exists in our being as Wanderers. These symtoms could be experienced by anyone who leaves its home for "charity work in the third world". Why do you consider PTSD anyway?

Your walk-in Being, is It veiled? Are you two taking turns in "speaking" sometimes or does It only "observe"?

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Jim Kent + - 03-07-2011

(03-05-2011, 02:51 PM)Ankh Wrote: I greet you, my brother,

But nevertheless, we are in 3D now and I am actually quite thankful that this life is not 900 years long.

I've always had these attacks, but thought that they would ebb out after I found the Ra material. Oh how wrong I've been! I know I will come home eventually, but having some few left-overs from PTSD does not help.

PTSD symtoms that I've had was severe. Now as I consider myself recovered (more or less anyway) they are not that severe. Here they are if that helps:

1. No memory of "unimportant" minutae stuff in every day life, like if someone asks you to bring them glass of water, you answer yes, but forget about it in the same second. On the other hand you remember stuff in every single detail that most people do not have any memories off at all, like past lives and childhood.

2. Flashbacks, which are memories played out as visions in your inner sight during the day while you are awake, accompanied with feelings and emotions attached to these memories. These visions used to be of my worst experienced moments. It was nightmares I had endured played out every day without my control. Nowdays it is "pleasant" memories of better days I had long time ago. Though it is joyful moments they too bring deep sorrow, as these moments are forever gone and will exist only in our memories, which in turn brings extreme homesickness.

3. Severe trust issues against all humans as I could not see the Creator in such horror and disharmony.

4. Inability to relax as you always wait for the worst disaster to happen. Now or... now! It will happen right now!

5. Deep depression with strong, romantic longing for the death's release overlaped with deepest pain and suffer in your inner essence.

6. Inability to focus on the present moment, always seeking for something beyond here and now, which is almost always your home.

7. Inability to concentrate.

8. Inability to express your feelings due the trust issues with humans.

There are probably more stuff that I don't remember now, but the above was the worst. As you see these symtoms, they are also not only psychological but exists in our being as Wanderers. These symtoms could be experienced by anyone who leaves its home for "charity work in the third world". Why do you consider PTSD anyway?

Your walk-in Being, is It veiled? Are you two taking turns in "speaking" sometimes or does It only "observe"?

Dear Ankh,

I too am very glad that this particular Human incarnation doesn't last 900 years! I'm not sure whether I'm sick of 3rd density or sick of living as a Human being or both!?!

I have also lost track of the psychic "greetings" directed towards me, they have become so frequent that they have almost become an every-day part of my life!

As regarding my perception that I have/do experience the symptoms of PTSD, I will respond to the points you raised...

1. Not particularly relevant to me.

2. Again, not particularly relevant personally.

3. I can certainly relate to this, I still have difficulty trusting people, even those close to me.

4. I still have great difficulty relaxing and have to meditate for hours to achieve a relaxed state. I also have difficulty sleeping unless aided by some chemical relaxant. I am also expecting the worst to happen most of the time, and even though I attempt to rationalise away these thought-patterns, they still remain constantly, at least on a subconscious level.

5. After my nervous-breakdown in 1999 I descended into the deepest depression of my life lasting many years. I too longed for the release of the death of this physical vehicle I/we inhabit, a feeling that has dissipated somewhat, but has not yet gone completely.

6. I have great difficulty enjoying the present moment and I too, hope for a better future and have difficulty not obsessing about the future because my present seems so crappy.

7. I perceive that my personal situation results, not so much in an inability to concentrate, but a lack of motivation to concentrate, even in areas of my life that I used to find exiting and engaging.

8. I consider myself a competent communicator, although my distrust of most people does hinder the free communication between myself and other-selves.

I hope that this clarifies my theory that I have PTSD, although perhaps all of these symptoms can be explained away by the "Wanderer's Blues" as Carla puts it???

As regards my walk-in being as you put it, our consciousnesses have melded into one and I always attempt to honour the original life priorities of my original Soul, i.e. maintain a healthy relationship with those family and friends that were a part of my life prior to becoming two Souls inhabiting one physical vehicle.

I would be very interested in your opinions regarding my response to the issues raised in this thread.

Stay well my friend!

Jim.

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Meerie - 03-07-2011

Hey Jim,
I read your very interesting story and it struck me that your adoptive parents's name is Kent. That reminds me of the story of Superman, who also got adopted from a family named Kent.
What a coincidence Smile

(03-07-2011, 09:35 AM)Meerie Wrote: Hey Jim,
I read your very interesting story and it struck me that your adoptive parents's name is Kent. That reminds me of the story of Superman, who also got adopted from a family named Kent.
What a coincidence Smile

Greetings Meerie,

As a huge life-long Sci-Fi fan, this "coincidence" has been on my mind for decades...

It became more interesting though, when I learnt in a personal channeling session with Carla in 2005 that I have two 6th density Souls...

I like to amuse myself with the theory that the Superman story was deposited telepathically in the minds of the story's creators to guide me towards my greatest destiny!!!! Wink

My "superpowers" so far include the ability to see atomic-structure with my third-eye and a fair amount of telepathic ability.

I am very much looking forward to developing the ability to fly...

No more lengthy waiting to check-in at airports! Angel

Obviously I'm joking ( I think! ) but if thoughts do actually become things then I suppose I better order my cape now!

It's probably just as well that I don't want to have children, because if I had a son, I don't think that I could resist calling him Clark!

Take care my friend.

Jim ( Kal-El )

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Meerie - 03-07-2011

Haha, that is cool... but if you had a son and would call him "Clark", then that would make you "Jor-El" right ?
I just been thinking how Clarks dad is named in the series "Smallville"... isn't his dads name actually Jim?
His mum is Martha.. hm I will watch the series later on. Do you watch Smallville, Jim? I like the series and its paranormal aspects, but I do not like the way Clark is portrayed there. Quite one dimensional, and the actor is not very good. My favorite character there is Lex Luthor, he is intelligent and not as predictable as Clark, imo.
Btw someone told me the meaning of the name "Kent" is "egyptian", but I have not been able to verify that. But that would also indicate a connection to Ra, wouldn't it?
I did not know that Carla does channelings for individuals, too. So you could basically ask any question about your own life and she would ask Qu'O and then answer? Interesting.
Lovely greetings to you, Kal-El! Smile

(03-07-2011, 10:24 AM)Meerie Wrote: Haha, that is cool... but if you had a son and would call him "Clark", then that would make you "Jor-El" right ?
I just been thinking how Clarks dad is named in the series "Smallville"... isn't his dads name actually Jim?
His mum is Martha.. hm I will watch the series later on. Do you watch Smallville, Jim? I like the series and its paranormal aspects, but I do not like the way Clark is portrayed there. Quite one dimensional, and the actor is not very good. My favorite character there is Lex Luthor, he is intelligent and not as predictable as Clark, imo.
By the way someone told me the meaning of the name "Kent" is "egyptian", but I have not been able to verify that. But that would also indicate a connection to Ra, wouldn't it?
I did not know that Carla does channelings for individuals, too. So you could basically ask any question about your own life and she would ask Qu'O and then answer? Interesting.
Lovely greetings to you, Kal-El! Smile

Greetings Meerie,

I have watched every episode of "Smallville" and own them all on DVD...

I agree that Tom Welling's acting is quite wooden, which I suppose is the price you pay if you employ a model as an actor!

I didn't know that Clark's dad in Smallville was named Jim, but if he was, then that's yet another "coincidence" as my dad's name was Jim also! ( Actually, now that I think about it, I think that Clark's adopted father in Smallville was named Johnathan? )

Another "coincidence" about my life and Superman as portrayed in Smallville was that his dad died early on in his life as my dad died when I was 23 years old.

If "Kent" is a word that is linked to "egyptian" then I find that amazing!

Carla does indeed do personal channeling sessions, but she does charge a fee that goes to the upkeep of L/L...

Some might argue that this fee is quite expensive, but if you were to discover as much about yourself as I did then you might agree that this fee is worth every penny!!!!

I'm really enjoying this conversation, and for that, I offer my sincere gratitude!

Take care my sister.

Jim

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - kycahi - 03-07-2011

(03-05-2011, 02:51 PM)Ankh Wrote: But nevertheless, we are in 3D now and I am actually quite thankful that this life is not 900 years long.

Amen, Brother :exclamation:

I hope that all with PTSD see that condition fade away. Heart

RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One? - Horishi - 03-07-2011

Awesome story, reminds me of my days enjoying the party scene and recreational drug usage lol. Life sure gives you a unexpected curve ball. Yeah life in the 3D is rough and tough, there seems to be so much interference on so many levels. It's hard to find a place to be still with all the external distractions in our modern world. I'm patiently waiting when the world will be calm.