Bring4th
Limiting Dimensions - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Limiting Dimensions (/showthread.php?tid=8143)

Limiting Dimensions - AnthroHeart - 10-11-2013

By dimension, I mean something separate from density. Dimension is horizontal, existing in parallel. Density is vertical, which we evolve into. Also in a way parallel, but different from dimension. So our multi-dimensional are primarily all 3D, but there is another layer of multi-dimensional that goes beyond density as well. I'm speaking about multi-dimensional 3D.

I have a feeling this is the most limiting dimension I could have chosen with regard to our true unveiled-self.

When I consciously try to create my reality, it does not go to the way I planned. Sometimes it seemed like our subconscious is against us.

But I have nothing to complain about. Choosing the most limiting dimension to exist in, to where my greatest desire cannot be fulfilled, will mean so much more to me when I've evolved past this life.

Question is, can I shift myself to another dimensional self where reality becomes more fluid?

I'd like to hear your take on if you feel this dimension is the most limiting.

RE: Limiting Dimensions - Unbound - 10-11-2013

I see every level of the self as being limited in the way that it is not the other levels of the self. I can't conceive of "more" or "less" limitation because limitation is always defined by what is not, and so whenever we are something, one our selves, we are limited in that we are not the things we are choosing not to be.

I think that the idea of "limit" should be contemplated as something that isn't opposed to freedom, but more like the banks of a river, gives flow to freedom.

RE: Limiting Dimensions - AnthroHeart - 10-11-2013

Well of course Earth could be a negative 4D which would be far more limiting. I was referring to limiting in terms of magical ability. Making the impossible possible. I am truly blessed to have incarnated to a positive 4D Earth.

But if there is a flow to limiting, then perhaps by not experiencing that which we do not wish to experience is a really good thing.

I'd rather not experience the things I don't wish to experience than to experience the things I wish to. I think that's the way dimensions work.

I don't think that is related to dimensions, personally, but to progress through densities.

Dimensionally I think of variations on an energy level, so every parallel dimension here can only be accessible to the same energy level that you are at. To increase magical potency one must go vertical.

I see horizontal dimensions as a way to view possibility/probability vortexes in that horizontal experience is what takes you in to time/space. I believe Seth talks about how to go in to the alpha state to view parallel time perceptions in Seth Speaks. That or in the Nature of Personal Reality, I can't recall.

So say you are faced with a decision, you can lean in to the parallel time-states and play out events and scenarios to see how each choice might end and this gives you a greater conscious awareness of where you are leading yourself.

I think that's right. Evolution is through densities. But parallel lives in multiple dimensions exist to provide Creator greater experience. I don't have much choice in where I lead myself as I am not truly aware of multiple parallel lives. But this life is much simpler that I am not. I don't mind the counseling and therapy I am going through. It helps keep me grounded. And so long as I use reasoning for what comes through, I'm alright. Is what I am doing reasonable?

I am thankful that some of the worst decisions are made in other timelines that are not me, yet are me. They provide the juicy catalyst and experience for Creator. I am here to serve Creator. I am here to serve Ra by helping with their distortions in any way that I can. Just as long as I don't take on too much catalyst. Life has been relatively mild. My job is comfortable, though with the economy the way it is, don't know about the future.

Ra pulled through in my court case yesterday. Just talked with the judge for a minute or so, and my lawyer got me set up with an appointment to see a court appointed psychiatrist, to determine if I was insane at the time I hurt my dog. When I thought I was following God. That wasn't a simulation. The dog did get hurt. But he's since forgiven me. I'm careful now not to seek God so strongly. It amazes me about those who are willing to give their free will away to God. Though I made that mistake as well. Our free will is a gift from Creator.

There is nothing more sacred than freedom! Ah

There are angels that don't have free will. I wonder if they wish they would. I gave my creation free will, and so far i haven't noticed any wars being waged. Maybe that's not within me. Who knows?

Actually, my understanding is not that those angels lack free will, but they rather use their free will to allow the Creator's will to be their will, because they recognize and understand that there really is no difference. Smile

Interesting, so my will is Creator's will too? Or is it something I have to choose to be so?

RE: Limiting Dimensions - zenmaster - 10-11-2013

(10-11-2013, 05:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I'd like to hear your take on if you feel this dimension is the most limiting.
The limits of this dimension are the whole point. Once these have been experienced and consciously accepted, the next step is available naturally. Foolproof.

RE: Limiting Dimensions - anagogy - 10-12-2013

(10-11-2013, 05:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: By dimension, I mean something separate from density. Dimension is horizontal, existing in parallel. Density is vertical, which we evolve into. Also in a way parallel, but different from dimension. So our multi-dimensional are primarily all 3D, but there is another layer of multi-dimensional that goes beyond density as well. I'm speaking about multi-dimensional 3D.

I have a feeling this is the most limiting dimension I could have chosen with regard to our true unveiled-self.

When I consciously try to create my reality, it does not go to the way I planned. Sometimes it seemed like our subconscious is against us.

Will is creative in nature. Unconscious will is called desire. This is the will of the "unconscious" mind as it were. I think Ra explained it best when they said:

Quote:66.16 Questioner: Then the desire must be strong within the mind/body/spirit complex who seeks healing to be healed in order for the healing to occur? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct on one level or another. An entity may not consciously seek healing and yet subconsciously be aware of the need to experience the new set of distortions which result from healing. Similarly an entity may consciously desire healing greatly but within the being, at some level, find some cause whereby certain configurations which seem quite distorted are, in fact, at that level, considered appropriate.

So it is not so much that it is working against us as it is simply operating under the presumption that what it is manifesting is appropriate, even when it is at odds with our conscious will.

(10-11-2013, 05:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: But I have nothing to complain about. Choosing the most limiting dimension to exist in, to where my greatest desire cannot be fulfilled, will mean so much more to me when I've evolved past this life.

Question is, can I shift myself to another dimensional self where reality becomes more fluid?

You do it every night when you sleep. Time/space is extremely fluid. In fact, what we call "space/time" is not really "material" either per se. Everything is just an information field, floating in the space of consciousness. We call a certain set of rules or agreements "physicality", but it is just as immaterial as all consciousness is. "You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material."

(10-11-2013, 05:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I'd like to hear your take on if you feel this dimension is the most limiting.

It is only limiting insofar as we are unconscious. A higher density being can slather the forms that make up our density, and house our consciousness, like we slather butter on toast. This is because they are more conscious. Unconsciousness creates the limitations we experience. Become more conscious and the limitations naturally dissolve.

(10-11-2013, 08:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: There are angels that don't have free will. I wonder if they wish they would. I gave my creation free will, and so far i haven't noticed any wars being waged. Maybe that's not within me. Who knows?

In a sense, free will is an illusion. Or as Ra calls it, "the first distortion". Separation cannot actually occur. Therefore, what is "your" will actually free from? When you choose, the whole universe chooses with you. It is only a simulation of separation, not the real deal. So what we call "free will" is dependent on a host of distortions which give rise to other distortions about what we are, who we are, and how we are.

(10-11-2013, 08:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Interesting, so my will is Creator's will too? Or is it something I have to choose to be so?

There is only one will, so it would have to be so.

RE: Limiting Dimensions - AnthroHeart - 10-12-2013

(10-12-2013, 03:44 AM)anagogy Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 08:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Interesting, so my will is Creator's will too? Or is it something I have to choose to be so?

There is only one will, so it would have to be so.

Good point there. It really opens up a new way of looking at things. I wish I had saved all these wonderful quotes from this site, so I could put them together.

RE: Limiting Dimensions - jivatman - 10-14-2013

There are three dimensions of space and one of time, resulting in four, the number of limit, of earth, of manifestation. Consider the ankh, which crowns, which raises upon the cross of matter, the circle of spirit.