Bring4th
Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" (/showthread.php?tid=8214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Billy - 03-26-2014

I've got a bucket load (that's an expression right?) of questions. Just give the signal and I'll start (and never stop) posting them.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 03-31-2014

Hey Eccles! Thanks for the question. It will likely be first up on next week's show (April 8).

And Folk-love, consider this the signal :p Go ahead and post however many questions you have. We normally only get to about 2-3 questions a week (sometimes only 1), but we will archive all of your questions and address them in the coming weeks. We would be very grateful for a number of good meaty questions.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Hotsizzle77 - 03-31-2014

QUESTION for Carla and Crew;

Sometimes as a wonderer I tend to question myself and say "Am I doing this right?" "I just want to go home". "Am I progressing Spiritually enough to harvest"? "Have I been a good enough person"? Do you have any guidelines or comments that will allow some of us wonderers to sort of relax? From your understanding/ knowledge, where will we be going after death?

Thank you,
Ryan

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - AnthroHeart - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 05:16 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: QUESTION for Carla and Crew;

Sometimes as a wonderer I tend to question myself and say "Am I doing this right?" "I just want to go home". "Am I progressing Spiritually enough to harvest"? "Have I been a good enough person"? Do you have any guidelines or comments that will allow some of us wonderers to sort of relax? From your understanding/ knowledge, where will we be going after death?

Thank you,
Ryan

Good questions. I often wonder about them myself.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - percivaltheseeker - 04-01-2014

Greetings, I am not sure if this is the proper place to ask questions so please redirect me if I am mistaken. I am seeking information about the different social memory complexes involved with Earth at this time. What are the relationships between Ra, Lucifer, Yahweh, quetzalcoatl, and the Sumerian gods Anu/Enki/Enlil ? More specifically, are Ra and Lucifer related? I ask because I have come across several references stating Venus as the home of the light bringer. There is also the matter of Enki/Enlil and the work of their progeny, which according to the Enuma elish were around when Ra, Thoth and company were busy building their energy grid. I know it is a broad topic, but any insight would be much appreciated. If I have missed obvious clues,I apologize in advance. I thank you, go forth rejoicing in the power and the peace of our one, infinite creator.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Billy - 04-01-2014

First and foremost. Carla and crew, you are an inspiration to us all, and I think I speak for many when I say, you are appreciated and deeply loved for what you have freely given to the world. Thank you. Now, on to the question. What do you think of the current justice system? Is it more reflective of humanity's shadow side or positive side? Is justice really being served when a criminal, take a murderer for example, is locked behind bars? Or are his accusers simple reacting from their shadow side? I understand that we are talking about a huge range of individuals and circumstances, but surely there is a more compassionate way of dealing with such people then locking them up and throwing away the key, which is what seems to happen mostly. Is there hope for everyone? Or do some people simply need to be separated from society?

Another question. Do you think you have to love everyone and everything in order to find lasting joy in life? If so, how do you go about doing this?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Anchor - 04-07-2014

Austin,

Hi, I went to look up the Q'uo transcript you quoted on the show last week (2014.04.01) which you indicated was from March 25th 2001, the problem is I can't find hardly any of those words in the transcript here: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0325.aspx

After a bit of faffing about I did the following query:

Code:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=your+plan+as+learning+entities+site%3Allresearch.org

The top search result actually indicates this date you gave on the show, but its is misindexed. When you hit the link it goes to March 18th - which is where the text actually is http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0318.aspx

I don't know if this is important but I figured I would let you know anyway.

While I am here, can I just say thanks for all you do. I love listening to all the "crew" on the show, but you and Gary have been bringing 4th some great insights recently that have me nodding along - some serious mental flow going on there at times - even though its only a recording I find myself feeling it. Time is an illusion, perhaps there is some odd time shifted resonance going on.

For those that missed the show and have not listened to it, here is that quote ( now I finally found it Wink ! )

Quote:Your plan as learning entities, interested in the evolution of spirit, was not to be here and be wise, but to be here and be confused. You are hoping, by coming into this very dense physical illusion, to become completely disoriented and to wake up in the midst of a true sea of confusion. And the reason that you hoped for this was that you had the feeling that you could come to a better balance of self, a more pure choice of polarity, and a more passionate desire to seek the truth.

This one occupied my mind a fair bit today.

Thanks again - you and the crew members, past and present are all stars..... very bright ones.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - TLT - 04-14-2014

This question has to do with the Quo quote for 4/14/04 -- taking disturbing energy inside one's self and healing it. Is there a more "nuts-and-bolts instruction available? I get the oneness of us all, I just don't understand the "how to" of it. Sending Love Light to The One Infinite Creator, I can recognize the feeling that "bounces" back. Is there a feeling associated with the process Quo recommended? Oops...... I guess that's 2 questions. Thank you. Thea, Kalamazoo MI.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - AnthroHeart - 04-14-2014

(03-31-2014, 08:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:

Thank you,
Ryan

Was this one answered? If so, when?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - StormShadow - 04-15-2014

Ooooh! I don't know why it didn't occur to me to ask this previously. During my peak experience* I noticed very (VERY!!) thin red lines that emanated from my body and the bodies of everyone in the room with me at the time. In particular, I noticed the ones coming out of each fingertip. This was unexpected, as I had read nothing in the metaphysical literature about this. I may be mistaken, but I intuited (though did not get close enough to verify) that these lines connected all in the room and jumped from close connection to closer connection in much the same way as an electrical arc on a Tesla coil would. I have still not read anything regarding these. Has anyone had experience with these, or has Ra or Q'uo remarked on something along these lines at some point?

* My peak experience was something that happened to me earlier in this incarnation that I really have no reference for. I have never met anyone with a relatable experience, or read of anything like it - UNTIL I encountered the Ra material and the concept of an encounter with intelligent infinity. Can provide more details if desired, though it is a long story.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Hotsizzle77 - 04-15-2014

(04-14-2014, 04:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:

Thank you,
Ryan

It was answered last week brother. I believe last weeks or the week before that. Carla really nailed it for me, everyone's input was important but Carla answered what I was looking for.

She had said that Don had asked Ra "what do we need to know". And Ra said "what you need to know, Is that you can't know anything". Meaning stop trying and that made me relax honestly.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - StormShadow - 04-15-2014

By the way, I want to say thanks to everyone for devoting so much time and attention to my last question! I just heard the episode and I think that questions were definitely answered for me. Will take all of it into slow consideration over the next weeks. Thank you all.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 04-15-2014

(04-07-2014, 07:26 AM)Anchor Wrote: Austin,

Hi, I went to look up the Q'uo transcript you quoted on the show last week (2014.04.01) which you indicated was from March 25th 2001, the problem is I can't find hardly any of those words in the transcript here: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0325.aspx

After a bit of faffing about I did the following query:

Code:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=your+plan+as+learning+entities+site%3Allresearch.org

The top search result actually indicates this date you gave on the show, but its is misindexed. When you hit the link it goes to March 18th - which is where the text actually is http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0318.aspx

I don't know if this is important but I figured I would let you know anyway.

Thank you Anchor for catching that mistake and solving that mystery! I will edit the show description with the correction.

(04-14-2014, 04:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:

Thank you,
Ryan

It was discussed in this episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/04/08/20140408-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

Thank you Ryan for such a great question!

(04-01-2014, 09:55 PM)Folk-love Wrote: First and foremost. Carla and crew, you are an inspiration to us all, and I think I speak for many when I say, you are appreciated and deeply loved for what you have freely given to the world. Thank you. Now, on to the question. What do you think of the current justice system? Is it more reflective of humanity's shadow side or positive side? Is justice really being served when a criminal, take a murderer for example, is locked behind bars? Or are his accusers simple reacting from their shadow side? I understand that we are talking about a huge range of individuals and circumstances, but surely there is a more compassionate way of dealing with such people then locking them up and throwing away the key, which is what seems to happen mostly. Is there hope for everyone? Or do some people simply need to be separated from society?

We discussed your question in today's show Folk-Love Smile http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/04/15/20140415-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

And thank you for the excellent question, we had a lot to talk about with that one.

(04-07-2014, 07:26 AM)Anchor Wrote: While I am here, can I just say thanks for all you do. I love listening to all the "crew" on the show, but you and Gary have been bringing 4th some great insights recently that have me nodding along - some serious mental flow going on there at times - even though its only a recording I find myself feeling it. Time is an illusion, perhaps there is some odd time shifted resonance going on.

For those that missed the show and have not listened to it, here is that quote ( now I finally found it Wink ! )

Quote:Your plan as learning entities, interested in the evolution of spirit, was not to be here and be wise, but to be here and be confused. You are hoping, by coming into this very dense physical illusion, to become completely disoriented and to wake up in the midst of a true sea of confusion. And the reason that you hoped for this was that you had the feeling that you could come to a better balance of self, a more pure choice of polarity, and a more passionate desire to seek the truth.

This one occupied my mind a fair bit today.

Thanks again - you and the crew members, past and present are all stars..... very bright ones.
(04-15-2014, 08:47 AM)StormShadow Wrote: By the way, I want to say thanks to everyone for devoting so much time and attention to my last question! I just heard the episode and I think that questions were definitely answered for me. Will take all of it into slow consideration over the next weeks. Thank you all.

Thank you all for your kind feedback. It is really heartwarming to hear and it lifts us up and inspires us to continue. Thank you!

percivaltheseeker, Thea, and Stormshadow, your recent questions are recorded and will be addressed in recent episodes.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - StormShadow - 04-16-2014

Here's a fun one:

Metcalfe's law regarding the value of telecommunications networks ("the value of a telecommunications network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users of the system") is eerily reminiscient of the "law of squares" in calling Federation entities for assistance. Could the power of our call be a function of the "network" we create when calling? In that, the call isn't only outward, but simultaneously to each other? And can this connection be developed and used? Is our power as radiators of light and love amplified further by conscious attempts to form a spiritual "network," and if so, how might that network be best and most safely formed?

Here's the link to the Wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe's_law

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Billy - 04-16-2014

Thanks so much Austin! The responses you guys gave were absolutely incredible. You are all so smart and loving. I'll try to come up with more meaty questions like that. Love ya Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - isis - 04-16-2014

question:

all is one, in potential? or all is one period. or both? or what?

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8980

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 04-22-2014

Folk-love, another one of your questions was addressed on today's show:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/04/22/20140422-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

isis, I've recorded your question, it should be up in the next couple episodes.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Jeremy - 04-29-2014

There were one or maybe two random channellings where an entity with the name Jesus Christ came through. I was curious as to the groups reaction to this sudden channeling and how it impacted them but especially Carla.

Another question is have you all ever felt that it was almost planned to have wanderers who've awakened be so spread out? It seems very rare to find wanderers in the same part of the state/country let alone the same city so I was curious if the group ever came up with a hypothesis regarding this or do they think it's a random event?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 04-30-2014

(04-14-2014, 01:38 PM)TLT Wrote: This question has to do with the Quo quote for 4/14/04 -- taking disturbing energy inside one's self and healing it. Is there a more "nuts-and-bolts instruction available? I get the oneness of us all, I just don't understand the "how to" of it. Sending Love Light to The One Infinite Creator, I can recognize the feeling that "bounces" back. Is there a feeling associated with the process Quo recommended? Oops...... I guess that's 2 questions. Thank you. Thea, Kalamazoo MI.

(04-16-2014, 02:03 AM)StormShadow Wrote: Here's a fun one:

Metcalfe's law regarding the value of telecommunications networks ("the value of a telecommunications network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users of the system") is eerily reminiscient of the "law of squares" in calling Federation entities for assistance. Could the power of our call be a function of the "network" we create when calling? In that, the call isn't only outward, but simultaneously to each other? And can this connection be developed and used? Is our power as radiators of light and love amplified further by conscious attempts to form a spiritual "network," and if so, how might that network be best and most safely formed?

Here's the link to the Wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe's_law

These questions were discussed on today's show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/04/30/20140430-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

Thank you both for the excellent questions!

And I have recorded your questions Jeremy.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 05-06-2014

(04-16-2014, 12:30 PM)isis Wrote: question:

all is one, in potential? or all is one period. or both? or what?

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8980

Hey isis, we discussed this question on today's show Smile

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/05/06/20140506-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 05-13-2014

(04-29-2014, 05:53 PM)Jeremy Wrote: There were one or maybe two random channellings where an entity with the name Jesus Christ came through. I was curious as to the groups reaction to this sudden channeling and how it impacted them but especially Carla.

Another question is have you all ever felt that it was almost planned to have wanderers who've awakened be so spread out? It seems very rare to find wanderers in the same part of the state/country let alone the same city so I was curious if the group ever came up with a hypothesis regarding this or do they think it's a random event?

Hey Jeremy, these were discussed in today's episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/05/13/20140513-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

Calling out to all interested seekers - our question database is running low again and we're in need of some meaty spiritual topics for discussion. Don't hold back!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Billy - 05-14-2014

Another question about "the system". This time, the education system. What do you make of our education system? I'm speaking mostly of the western system of course. Are we being educated about whats important? If it were up to you, how would people ideally be educated from childhood to adulthood. From personal experience, the best things I learnt at school were probably yellow ray lessons, not so much the actual content of the classes. The stresses of modern education and to succeed and score well are far too much for young people to handle. Again I speak from personal experience, but I'm sure everyone can relate to that. In summary, whats the point of our current system, the way it is? What would happen to the world if less and less people attended conventional schooling? Thank you Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - isis - 05-18-2014

ra said, "the body is a creature of the mind's creation." what does this mean?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 05-20-2014

(05-14-2014, 07:17 AM)Folk-love Wrote: Another question about "the system". This time, the education system. What do you make of our education system? I'm speaking mostly of the western system of course. Are we being educated about whats important? If it were up to you, how would people ideally be educated from childhood to adulthood. From personal experience, the best things I learnt at school were probably yellow ray lessons, not so much the actual content of the classes. The stresses of modern education and to succeed and score well are far too much for young people to handle. Again I speak from personal experience, but I'm sure everyone can relate to that. In summary, whats the point of our current system, the way it is? What would happen to the world if less and less people attended conventional schooling? Thank you Smile

Discussed in this week's episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/05/20/20140520-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

Smile

isis, your question will be up soon.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Steppingfeet - 06-10-2014

Just concluded our latest "In the Now - Q&A with Carla and Crew".

In this episode we discuss:
- Your original/true vibration
- The nature, meaning, and historicity of the Crucifixion
- Symbology of the cross and the crux ansata
- Healing the heart, will and faith, Ra's disciplines of the personality.

Available for download or streaming here: http://goo.gl/C6HxtL

Caycegal, we repsonded to an old question of yours in this episode.

Light and Love to all Smile GLB

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Billy - 06-10-2014

This question has to do with what appears to be the declining birth rates accross the globe. Do you think there is a metaphysical reason behind this? Or are people simply unable to support a family due to the rising costs of living? Or perhaps it is both. Thank you Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - isis - 06-18-2014

HOTSIZZLE!!!!!!!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - YourOtherSelf - 07-01-2014

Is one still able to ask questions via this thread?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 01:04 AM)YourOtherSelf Wrote: Is one still able to ask questions via this thread?

Absolutely, ask away! We are always in need of questions.

And Folk-Love, I forgot to mention to you that we discussed your question on last week's show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/06/23/20140623-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - YourOtherSelf - 07-01-2014

My question is about the Orion group.

More specifically the constellation Orion's belt and it's alignment with the pyramids of Giza.

I'm curious if there is a connection between the crusaders and this particular constellation?

Another semi related question.

53 . 10 ▶ Questioner: Well, talking
about this type of encounter of self to self,
do any Wanderers of a positive polarization
ever encounter a so-called “close encounter”
with the Orion or negatively oriented
polarization?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The—
53 . 11 ▶ Questioner: [Interrupting]
Why does this occur?
Ra: I am Ra. When it occurs it is quite rare
and occurs either due to the Orion entities’
lack of perception of the depth of positivity
to be encountered or due to the Orion
entities’ desire to, shall we say, attempt to
remove this positivity from this plane of
existence. Orion tactics normally are those
which choose the simple distortions of mind
which indicate less mental and spiritual
complex activity.

I'm curious what a positively oriented wanderer would experience if they were contacted by an Orion entity.

Ra also stated

Similarly, a mistaken Orion contact with
highly polarized positive entities can wreak
havoc with Orion troops unless these
Crusaders are able to depolarize the entity
mistakenly contacted. This occurrence is
almost unheard of. Therefore, the Orion
group prefers to make physical contact only
with the weaker-minded entity.

How would this contact wreak havoc on Orion troops?

It seems to me it would be in the interest of a STO wanderer to somehow "trick" the Orion group into making contact with them and risk being depolarized.

I'm also having trouble understanding the "random number generating system" used to allow breaches in quarantine so the free will of Orion entities is not interfered with.