Bring4th
Criteria for being a wanderer - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Criteria for being a wanderer (/showthread.php?tid=831)

Pages: 1 2

Criteria for being a wanderer - transiten - 01-26-2010

Hello

Just watched for the 2:nd time the interview by the norwegian journalist Anne Hess on youtube with Carla. Tried to find an existing thread for this; monica you may move it if you find one.

Wonderful interviewAngel but I would appreciate some clarifications english not being my native language i often misunderstand crucial statements.

Carla says that if you feel you don't belong here on 3D Earth and that "your parents are not your real parents" you are a wanderer?
Does she mean that if you feel connected to your parents you are NOT a wanderer? And if you feel a strong connection to Mother Earth, animals and trees you are NOT a wanderer?

As for me i always felt like an outsider and that the truth is somewhere else and i'm an "avid" seeker who went astray and was brainwashed by a meditationguru. This has cured me from any "guruship" to the extent i question anybody delivering a spiritual message since it was so misused by the psychopath guru with the consequence i don't trust my own experiences lightly either. Not that i mean they don't have a point but i always find flaws in the presentation like calling God "he/him etc. and that "he" created everything "in the beginning". To me there is no "beginning" and no "ending"; it's circular or better "spiraling". That's the paradox and it's impossible for us to understand here in 3D.

Also i think i hear Carla saying that all children born after 1977 (interesting thing is the planetoid Kiron was discovered then and i find pple born after that date are much more open to spirituality UFO:logy and astrology f.i.) are wanderersHuh How is that possible? There must be masses of wanderers then.

transiten the eternal wonderer, feeling some guilt for questionning:-/

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Peregrinus - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 09:06 AM)transiten Wrote: Carla says that if you feel you don't belong here on 3D Earth and that "your parents are not your real parents" you are a wanderer?
Does she mean that if you feel connected to your parents you are NOT a wanderer? And if you feel a strong connection to Mother Earth, animals and trees you are NOT a wanderer?

These are dominant traits of a wanderer, but not necessary. One of the other dominant traits is body problems, but I have just the opposite, a body that heals so fast I can almost see it. I scored 95% on the wanderer test despite this. Have you taken the test?

(01-26-2010, 09:06 AM)transiten Wrote: To me there is no "beginning" and no "ending"; it's circular or better "spiraling". That's the paradox and it's impossible for us to understand here in 3D.

There was a beginning, but there shall be no end. I have seen/experienced creation in a vision, and though you don't remember, you were there too.

(01-26-2010, 09:06 AM)transiten Wrote: Also i think i hear Carla saying that all children born after 1977 (interesting thing is the planetoid Kiron was discovered then and i find pple born after that date are much more open to spirituality UFO:logy and astrology f.i.) are wanderersHuh How is that possible? There must be masses of wanderers then.

I understood the date to be all those born after the harmonic convergence which was Aug 16-17 1987, but I could be wrong. And, yes, there are shiploads full of wanderers here (pardon the space "ship" pun).

Feel no guilt in asking questions sister. Guilt is an emotion based on fear, thus you shame the self needlessly. Love thine self, for not only your strengths, but your weaknesses too. You are perfect just the way you are.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - ayadew - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 12:32 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: There was a beginning, but there shall be no end. I have seen/experienced creation in a vision, and though you don't remember, you were there too.

As I see it, there are no beginnings or ends to everything, there just is. There are of course beginnings and ends inside the different distortions of all that is though. One of these ends are coming quite soon... ! BigSmile

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Questioner - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 12:32 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: I understood the date to be all those born after the harmonic convergence which was Aug 16-17 1987

If that's accurate, it would explain the flurry of 19 year old spiritual seekers. They'd be among the first of an all-wanderer batch of humans, right on the cusp of a turning point, therefore especially interested in figuring out their unique situation. What they have to study and ponder might seem obvious to the next generation.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - creationist - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 12:32 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: These are dominant traits of a wanderer, but not necessary. One of the other dominant traits is body problems, but I have just the opposite, a body that heals so fast I can almost see it. I scored 95% on the wanderer test despite this. Have you taken the test?

Which wanderer test are you referring to? any links? Not that I place absolute weight on these kinda tests, but it may be good food for thought for many.

The question I ask is this... if you are a local 3rd density citizen... or a 4th, or 5th or 6th density wanderer... does it matter at this point? Just act as you would, as positive as a 6th density positive wanderer... because it is also possible for a 6th density wanderer to lose oneself in the turmoils of this world and act no more enlightened than a lost 3rd density local.

I'm not saying curiosity isn't good, just saying to live and love in the moment, and don't worry overly much about labels, for we are all just part of One. Expectations can be hindering to your growth.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Lorna - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 09:06 AM)transiten Wrote: Carla says that if you feel you don't belong here on 3D Earth and that "your parents are not your real parents" you are a wanderer?

no, i don't think there are any hard and fast rules at all about what constitues being a wanderer - and the examples you've given are the ones that resonate least with me. i think the term wanderer is useful in explaining and helping people make sense of feelings of otherness they have, and of understanding why they feel a sense of knowing that our 3d existence here feels so limited

for example, i always knew that telekinesis and teleportation should be natural, it was incredibly frustrating that i couldn't do these things that i felt strongly that i should be able to do in the blink of an eye.

for me the 'fit' with the wanderer definition simply explained why i felt the way i did and and there is a reassurance in having those experiences explained

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Peregrinus - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 02:20 PM)creationist Wrote: Which wanderer test are you referring to? any links? Not that I place absolute weight on these kinda tests, but it may be good food for thought for many.

LINK --->>>>>
Are you a wanderer?

(01-26-2010, 02:20 PM)creationist Wrote: The question I ask is this... if you are a local 3rd density citizen... or a 4th, or 5th or 6th density wanderer... does it matter at this point? Just act as you would, as positive as a 6th density positive wanderer... because it is also possible for a 6th density wanderer to lose oneself in the turmoils of this world and act no more enlightened than a lost 3rd density local.

No I think it does not matter what density is your home density, if one is a wanderer. What is important now to the wanderer is that he/she clear any karmic past so as to not have to repeat another cycle, as well as being them self, living in the moment with love, as though in the 4th density.

(01-26-2010, 02:20 PM)creationist Wrote: I'm not saying curiosity isn't good, just saying to live and love in the moment, and don't worry overly much about labels, for we are all just part of One. Expectations can be hindering to your growth.

I agree Smile

I was just wondering whether there was any well designed and thought-out online-quiz, that can help to determine whether you fit within the generally accepted guidelines of being a wanderer. Scoring and such.

there used to be a quiz on the link that peregrinus gave above, this one is broadly similar i think
http://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - fairyfarmgirl - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 02:26 PM)Lorna Wrote:

no, i don't think there are any hard and fast rules at all about what constitues being a wanderer - and the examples you've given are the ones that resonate least with me. i think the term wanderer is useful in explaining and helping people make sense of feelings of otherness they have, and of understanding why they feel a sense of knowing that our 3d existence here feels so limited

for example, i always knew that telekinesis and teleportation should be natural, it was incredibly frustrating that i couldn't do these things that i felt strongly that i should be able to do in the blink of an eye.

for me the 'fit' with the wanderer definition simply explained why i felt the way i did and and there is a reassurance in having those experiences explained

YES! YES! I knew that I could do these things too! And when I tried here on Earth I was unable to generate enough energy to do so! To me a wanderer is a Star Seed that is here for a the specific purpose of assisting the Cosmos in the Creation of the NEW EARTH (some call this ascension or harvest). --fairy

it's really annoying isn't it? BigSmile
do you feel you still know 'how' to do these things ffg? i do, i kind of feel like physically i know but that they are just beyond my reach

I did something interesting a few days ago. My left shoulder was hurting throughout the entire day and it was annoying me quite a bit. Completely unrelated, and upon spur of the moment, I decided to do a quick insta-meditation while standing up. For some reason, I remembered when I was young... I sometimes felt/imagined these weaves of energy. This could purely be some kinda muscle thing, but I lifted my right hand and connected my thumb and middle finger together, then tried to feel the weave around me. Then I imagined that infinite energy/dark matter was slowly spiraling into the space between the connected finger tips. I further increased this feeling by just allowing myself to be transparent/conduit/channel of the cosmos rather than having the energy coming from me. I continued to spin my hand in a small circular pattern, accumulating this energy, then I touched my left shoulder with my right hand, imagining a great white light churning into my left shoulder... and then my pain was gone and stayed gone! Placebo or not, as long as it worked. =)

So my idea is this... some things may just be your imagination... but whoever said imagination doesn't have real power?

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Ali Quadir - 01-26-2010

That's a great healing experience Creationist!

I think imagination IS power. It is after all the essence of being able to choose your path. How can you choose a path you cannot imagine? Imagining is filling in the blanks picking the path, and we tend to do this with all our senses, not just the rational. The heart is incredibly important in this. Thats why the fear is orchestrated, to keep people from connecting to their hearts and just knowing right from wrong as opposed to hearing it from some puppet on a screen.

I know I am a wanderer because as a child I had an imaginary friend who told me so. Insane right? He told me what it meant and how to deal with certain aspects of it. I grew up seated in these ideals. It shaped me. But I didn't believe them. I believed the ideals were good because they felt good but the imaginary friend was just something I dreamed up right? Heart versus head. Until a moment where I figure out the imagined material corresponded with real life, in the sense that this whole 2012 thing was there, earths alien visitation was there, the quarantine, the basic dark versus light dichotomy the wanderer was of course there. When that happened I chose to accept it. It's in every sense of perception or understanding imagined because it's not from this world, it was literally from a different world where life was very different.

And then I have met some fascinating characters in my life, I've met werewolves, vampires, witches warlocks and some of the fey. Everyone says they're imagining it.. But that means it must correspond to an otherworldly existence that they for some reason resonate with. AND that causes real things to occur in this world that are really not supposed to happen if you ask the "experts" but it is very logical if you know the principle of synchronicity. In every case the person was congruent with his reality even if the rest of the world was not.

So I guess the real question is what is the imagination anyway? An inner world isolated from reality? Or our connection to the irrational reality that this universe is a huge crystal cave where light beams are reflected and bounced in every direction. And us being so damned good at it that some of us actually manage to stay balanced on one beam, our personal stream of consciousness.

To communicate the principle this youtube clip will do, I posted it before, but.. it's just good Smile
It's a compilation of the Star trek episode inner light, where picard is hit by an alien energy beam and lives an entire life among those people on that planet in the blink of an eye. He fell in love grew kids grew old, died and woke up in his old life. Particularly interesting is that in that life he fell, bumped his head and imagined he was a starship captain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=606Vk2iSFNk

What is imagined, what is real? Are we as a species really so sure that the imagined is automatically unreal? I think not, we're quite irrational as a species.. Mostly in a good way even!

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Brittany - 01-26-2010

I'm thinking the general idea here is that if you think you're a wanderer, you probably are. Most people native to this planet just don't understand those kinds of feelings, cause they're already home. I think probably everyone who has looked up at the stars and felt like home was "out there" is likely right about their assumption. It's somewhat of a trademark, if you will.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - colorado - 01-27-2010

Peregrinus, what harmonic convergence are you speaking of? I have never heard of this. I was born on August 20th 1987.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Peregrinus - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 02:36 AM)colorado Wrote: Peregrinus, what harmonic convergence are you speaking of? I have never heard of this. I was born on August 20th 1987.

Here is a link for the Wiki article on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_Convergence.

There's lots on it on Google, but as always one must be selective in finding what resonates and what does not.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - transiten - 01-27-2010

Hello guys

Thanks for all the input, but noone really adresssed the fact that Carla herself says these criteria (feeling being from elsewhere, not the earth, feeling your parents are not your parents etc) are crucial for being a wanderer and that should be considered rather important don't you think since this website exists because of her channelings and it cannot only be her own personal opinion?

transiten

Where did you read that? I believe Carla says that you should accept what resonates with you.

To quote from the Are you a wanderer page:

Quote:What is a wanderer? Some wanderers are ETs who have come from elsewhere to planet Earth for this incarnation or at this time. Many other wanderers are earth natives who have matured spiritually to the point of awakening to their metaphysical identity, thereby making the worldly identity less real, and creating the sense of being a stranger in a strange land. Both types of wanderers are in the same situation here on Earth now, in that they often don’t fit in well here, for their inner universe has shifted, and the “real” world for them has shifted from the earthly world to the aesthetic and ethical innerness of the metaphysical world.

Wanderers are each unique and come in all shapes and sizes, but their likeliest common characteristics are a sense of alienation and isolation as they make choices of how to live and be, and cope with a strong and increasing inner knowing that they are here to serve. The lesson and mission that all wanderers have in common is to give and receive love. Their common service is to be themselves, in as true and deep a way possible in each moment, as they are working on this life lesson. The main mission is a ministry of being, of living in the open heart that is the deepest self of all beings within incarnation here. They are light anchorers, bringing light through into the earth planes as they breathe in and breath out with an open and loving heart.

I believe the "test" part was removed from the L/L Research site because being a wanderer is not something which can or should be defined by specific criteria.

Only you know if you are, dear Transiten, and it doesn't really matter if you are or are not. Just be who you are, that artsy talented beautiful warm caring human being with great love and great passion and compassion. We love you for just that; you being you.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Richard - 01-27-2010

I’ve never been sure of my wanderer status. Hence, my reluctance to post any story on the Wanderer Board. I sometimes feel like I’m straddling 2 worlds…one of spiritual / one of material world. My professional life is separate from my spiritual wanderings…as is my personal life to a certain degree. I don’t feel alienated from my parents. I love them dearly…the same with the rest of the family. We may disagree at times… a lot of the time for that matter. But love conquers all.

I function quite well in the world. I’m not alienated by other people or society in general. Yet I’m a private person and do not seek crowds. On the other hand…I have always just known that there is more to this life than what is commonly accepted.

I don’t know. But what I have found is that the Law of One resonates with me in a way that I’ve never experienced. Does that make me a wanderer? Beats me. But does it really matter?

Richard

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - creationist - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 01:52 PM)Richard Wrote: I’ve never been sure of my wanderer status. Hence, my reluctance to post any story on the Wanderer Board.

I don’t know. But what I have found is that the Law of One resonates with me in a way that I’ve never experienced. Does that make me a wanderer? Beats me. But does it really matter?

When I first heard about this whole wanderer thing, I thought it was just another fine example of society over labeling. But I do understand the meaning behind it, about how we're possibly a mishmash of different origins, and wanderers is just one part of that.

I have learned to fit well enough within society and its efficiencies, but I believe the primary difference is the acceptance of everything at face value or not. I believe in a deeper meaning to life and to all this nonsense you see on the news.

As part of my personal journey, I used to worry more about whether I was special or unique in the universe, perhaps to be a VIP in the grand scheme of the universe. While it's ok to feel different, I think that relying too much on such labeling is counter productive to personal growth. Instead, I've learned to be the best that I can be, within the current moment. To love and truly appreciate every person and every moment.

Sorta like walking through life as a person carrying 2 buckets of water on a stick... if you try to dash ahead uncaringly, the water will splash everywhere... but if you calm your heart and walk forward steadily, your buckets of water will be full.

(01-27-2010, 02:30 PM)creationist Wrote: As part of my personal journey, I used to worry more about whether I was special or unique in the universe, perhaps to be a VIP in the grand scheme of the universe.

Thanks for making me smile Smile I also knew I was different, and as I have made my way along the path, come to understand, if anything, the wanderer is the opposite of the VIP; the lowly and humble servant. This is not a position of glamour or grandeur, but one of solitude and hardship... and we wouldn't want it any other way.

Oh, Richard, you could be 4th density harvested already, of earth, which is why you feel comfortable here. There are "home world wanderers" as well as alien wanderers. The term wanderer means one who has wandered from a 4th, 5th, or 6th density to the 3rd density to be of service.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - AnthroHeart - 01-28-2010

Well, I have always had a fondness for nature, and native american culture. I have worked with my totem animals, and spirit guides. I have however had trouble integrating with Earth my whole life. But at the same time I can feel deep love for everything around me as its expression of Creator. Even in my dreams I am connected in feeling this love for others.

I will admit that I'm probably not the most strongly connected to nature. I don't spend days out in it. Animals don't come up to me.

Well, I was born in 1977, right in the middle. That's in our culture the cutoff between Generation X and Generation Y.

I didn't really start taking spirituality more seriously until about 5 months ago.

As for me i always felt like an outsider and that the truth is somewhere else and i'm an "avid" seeker who went astray and was brainwashed by a meditationguru. This has cured me from any "guruship" to the extent i question anybody delivering a spiritual message since it was so misused by the psychopath guru with the consequence i don't trust my own experiences lightly either. Not that i mean they don't have a point but i always find flaws in the presentation like calling God "he/him etc. and that "he" created everything "in the beginning". To me there is no "beginning" and no "ending"; it's circular or better "spiraling". That's the paradox and it's impossible for us to understand here in 3D.

Also i think i hear Carla saying that all children born after 1977 (interesting thing is the planetoid Kiron was discovered then and i find pple born after that date are much more open to spirituality UFO:logy and astrology f.i.) are wanderersHuh How is that possible? There must be masses of wanderers then.

transiten the eternal wonderer, feeling some guilt for questionning:-/

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Questioner - 01-28-2010

Another clue is if you don't feel you fit in with your family.

Wrong fit:
[Image: rebel-in-the-family-portrait-photo.jpg]

Right fit:
[Image: Redneck%20family%20portrait.jpg]

(I know these pictures have been making the rounds for a while but I get a kick out of 'em.)

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - AnthroHeart - 01-28-2010

(01-26-2010, 05:27 PM)Lorna Wrote: it's really annoying isn't it? BigSmile
do you feel you still know 'how' to do these things ffg? i do, i kind of feel like physically i know but that they are just beyond my reach

Yes, for me I tend to know things, but more in energy forms or constructs. Instead of asking questions with words, I tend to hold a somewhat unconscious understanding that has a certain feeling to it. As if I were holding an object but made of energy, whose pattern represents the wholeness of what I am desiring to know.

I get a strong feeling of being from 5th density, though I do not know. I ruled out 4th density as not being able to bend metal with my mind, but either way it doesn't matter. I just know I'm awake and alive, and every moment in this world is a precious and awesome realization of the oneness and unity of space and time. Really incredible stuff here.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Ali Quadir - 01-28-2010

Great pictures Q Smile

But the fact that the kid in the first picture stands there exactly how he is at his age for a family portrait... Maybe that means he does fit in! His parents clearly accept him. I get the feeling his parents would insist that he is who he is.

Reminds me of my brother, he's always been punk in his expression. Red hair blue hair, green hair, all of the above at the same time. He was always experimenting. We had a lady in living our street. She knew him since he was 5 years old... And she never ever cared about how he looked. So you could see an upper class posh elderly lady walking arm in arm with a guy with red and green hair, with piercings, chains huge boots and very colored clothing. Chatting to him without any restraints.

That lady had class beyond class... She still does Smile Last time I saw her she saw us first, my brother, big boots, leather, piercings, tattoos, the works. She screams his name, and goes running at him, grabs him and tells him how awesome he looks, and wants to know how he's been doing...

Seriously, I did not recognize her at first, and I just thought "What on Earth?" That was a thing I had not expected to see. The upper limits of human greatness shifted in my mind. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - transiten - 01-28-2010

Well thanks peregrinus for your kind words and all of you for answering.

Carla is interviewed on youtube by a norwegian journalist and that's where she mentions these criteria and the year 1977 (maybe -87, i will listen again) She also says being a wanderer is not an easy path to choose and comes with great obligation.

I also think your'e right not worrying about being a wanderer or not and i've noticed pple can be rather provoked by pple labelling themselves wanderes and lightbeares, "hubriswarning" you know...

transiten

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - fairyfarmgirl - 01-28-2010

Yes, I still "Know: how to do these things... Telepathy is becoming very tangible for me and those I am close with... and I feel in my bones the ability to teleport and telekinetic--- these latent abilities are encoded in our DNA and with the emergence of greater LIGHTening here on EARTH/Gaia/Terra I know that these abilities will suddenly become more common place with more people. Now if I could remember the details.... LOL... but in the meantime the Energy balls I create are doing wonders in clearing and recharging water and food and for the generation of merkabahs... but that is another story...

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Namaste - 05-05-2010

(01-28-2010, 06:21 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote:

Yes, I still "Know: how to do these things... Telepathy is becoming very tangible for me and those I am close with... and I feel in my bones the ability to teleport and telekinetic--- these latent abilities are encoded in our DNA and with the emergence of greater LIGHTening here on EARTH/Gaia/Terra I know that these abilities will suddenly become more common place with more people. Now if I could remember the details.... LOL... but in the meantime the Energy balls I create are doing wonders in clearing and recharging water and food and for the generation of merkabahs... but that is another story...

fairyfarmgirl

I know this in an old thread, but I have to add, I feel exactly the same as you both. All my life I have known I can do this, and have tried countless times. It's right there, and I'm doing the right thing, it's just not there yet.

fairyfarmgirl - please share your thoughts on the merkabah, I've been meditating with this recently and some experienced guidance would be very much appreciated Smile

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - WalksN2Worlds - 05-18-2010

I have been trying to understand all this for awhile, and all I can come up with is like an earthworm wondering about the moon. My mind is so small, I have to admit that in order to go where I need to go. My thinking was so insane that even today I know nothing and understand everything.

RE: Criteria for being a wanderer - Aaron - 05-19-2010

(05-18-2010, 03:55 AM)WalksN2Worlds Wrote: I have been trying to understand all this for awhile, and all I can come up with is like an earthworm wondering about the moon. My mind is so small, I have to admit that in order to go where I need to go. My thinking was so insane that even today I know nothing and understand everything.

"Today I know nothing and understand everything."
Way to think with the right side of that brain of yours! BigSmile Our society is so heavily imbalanced, leaning towards logical, left brain activity. Knowing logically is the left side's job. Understanding spiritually is the right side's job. This feeling of letting go of what you think you know and yet understanding everything is evidential of a ramping up of right brain activity as the left side rests.

But being of service to self or service to others goes deeper than which side of your brain your thoughts are coming from. Is it possible to have balanced brain activity while nurturing the path of service to others? Can the logical side of the brain be used like a tool without polarizing negatively?
These are questions I don't know the answer to.

Peace, man! BigSmile