Bring4th
The Downside of Being at a High Vibration - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Downside of Being at a High Vibration (/showthread.php?tid=8350)

The Downside of Being at a High Vibration - Raz - 11-27-2013

*snipe* from; Erin Pavlinas blog

If you’re a long time reader of my blog you’ll know that I often talk about raising your vibration or keeping your vibration high.

What I mean by that is your emotional state. Are you in a vibration of love, joy, compassion, gratitude, amusement? Those are high vibrations.

If your emotional state is shame, guilt, sadness, anger, depression, or fear, you are at a low vibration.

Vibration can change all the time. You could be in a state of joy one minute and then receive bad news and slip into sadness. There’s nothing wrong with that. You’re allowed to be at whatever vibration you feel like.

But there are consequences to your vibration.

When you’re sad, upset, angry, or frustrated you are not in the best place to make important decisions, because they’ll be manifesting out of a low vibration. I always recommend raising your vibration first before you take actions that will have long-lasting effects.

Also, when your vibration is on the lower end of the scale, you can get sick or develop health problems. If you have anxiety, that might affect where you go and what you do when you get there. If you become angry you may sever an important relationship. If you feel guilt and shame too long you may consider suicide.

But recently I realized there are some side effects to being at a high vibration too, and not all of them are pleasant.

When you are at a high vibration, you actually shine so brightly that you can attract the attention of lower vibrational entities who are drawn to you like a moth to a flame. You become like a tasty snack to them.

This just means you need to practice some good psychic self defense so they don’t siphon off your energy or slowly drain you dry.

Likewise, when you are at a high vibration, sometimes people will behave like energy vampires and try to bring you down. You have to guard against this as well so that you do not succumb to their slings and arrows.

Similarly, when you are at a high vibration, sometimes you are able to carry the problems and/or negative energy of others more easily, so you become victims of abuse, or you become sad about things that actually have nothing to do with you.

Another side effect of a high vibration is that you actually begin to move out of molecular harmony with your body. I know, that sounds weird. But I’ve seen this with people who spend so much time in the ether that they actually vibrate at a higher frequency than their body can contain. This will cause headaches, fatigue, significant weight gain or weight loss, and sometimes confusion and mental impairment.

If you are highly intuitive and meditate a lot, or spend time channeling or communicating with the dead, or do a lot of astral projection and lucid dreaming, you need to be even more conscious of grounding yourself, to create a balance.

Remember, your body is housing your spirit, and they are tethered together with an astral cord. Think of it like a kite. The higher the kite goes, the more chance the string will break. The connection to the spool of string drifts and there is a danger of getting the string tangled in the trees where it might snap.

Come down to earth frequently using exercise, uninterrupted sleep, working in the garden, taking a walk in nature, dancing, yoga, painting, lifting weights, or even more grounding … listening to rock music.

You don’t have to let your vibration slip into a lower state like shame or guilt. But you have to balance your ethereal energy with some physical grounding. This will help you avoid those mystery illnesses and migraines so common among intuitives and other high vibration people.

Being at a high vibration allows you to be more in tune with your higher self, and to connect with other human beings on a really soulful level. It’s a wonderful way to go through life. But be aware of the potential down sides so you can mitigate those with good habits.

RE: The Downside of Being at a High Vibration - xise - 11-27-2013

Thank you for the post Raz - these are always fascinating subjects to me!

I just wanted to share my thoughts where they are slightly different - there are certainly flavors of "sadness" that are not low vibration (we are again seemingly continuing on the theme of the english language being vague when it comes to precise spiritual concepts in yet another thread!Smile).

What I would call heart-felt sorrow, or heart-felt sadness, such as when a loved one passes away; such as when you cry with energy in your throat and your heart; such as feeling sorrow when seeing starving children; I don't believe that is low vibration in the same category as guilt, shame, being upset, frustration, anger or depression. I believe heart-felt sadness or sorrow still allows energy to flow through your centers and is not a large imbalance; whereas guilt, shame, being upset, frustration, and depression all usually stops the flow through the heart, if not other centers and it prevents one from finding love in the moment. The latter turbulent emotions are very useful indicators of what needs to be balanced.

I've also found that carrying a high vibration makes you sensitive to the aforementioned turbulent emotions in others; however, once you being to balance those emotions and their resonance within you, you can shine brighter, and being to flip people experiencing those turbulent emotions temporarily by your mere presence - you being to radiate the positive energy despite their emotions, having completely balanced them within yourself. It is however very difficult to flip turbulent emotions in others and one should not worry if they cannot do that, merely that it is possible. I for one cannot do it with it any consistency.

I believe you are totally correct about grounding. Grounding grounding grouding in terms of beliefs. It is soo helpful in the journey it is not even funny man. Posts of this nature of the bread and butter of my self-evolution, and I thank you for sharing your thoughts with me, friend.

RE: The Downside of Being at a High Vibration - Unbound - 11-27-2013

A lot of good, very valid points. I am one of those who is constantly working with all my bodies so it can sometimes cause me to become very physically tired for long periods of time and I feel like my muscles are not capable of handling the level of vibration that my emotions are usually at so I experience some internal pain and difficulty that I have to tend to daily through grounding in order to integrate my energetic, emotional and mental experiences with my physical body, else it gets very uncomfortable as I will feel my energy vibrating and my body struggling to keep up with the movement and input/output feedback.

RE: The Downside of Being at a High Vibration - AnthroHeart - 11-27-2013

There were times when I was at such a high vibration it was a manic phase. I wasn't sleeping much, nor eating much. Eventually I crashed. I can't run at high vibration all that much, and haven't really lately. It's just been same old. When I'm in my mania I tend to hallucinate. It's good that I no longer have that, and it's been around a year. This past year I've been relatively normal. I don't really miss the spiritual experiences, because I was often in confusion on what was really going on.

RE: The Downside of Being at a High Vibration - isis - 11-27-2013

1 time i was vibrating higher than ever b4...so i high that i was almost certain i would/could levitate if i meditated on it...& i intended to meditate on it. i smiled at my significant other just b4 attempting it & then he smiled back very mockingly & then my vibration instantly plummeted & i was left thinking that perhaps that happened bc it's not good to let urself get too high especially when with another not equally as high. to this day i still think i might've actually levitated if he hadn't of brought me down so a part of thinks energy vampires can be useful to keep people from getting on too high of a horse. if i would've actually succeeded at levitating i kno this would've gone straight to my head & would've made me a completely different person than i am today. since then i never wanted to try levitating again but also never has my vibration gotten as high as it did that day.

RE: The Downside of Being at a High Vibration - zenmaster - 11-28-2013

Interpretation of catalyst. "Downside" is totally due to lack of acceptance of self. So it's not "high vibration", it's "higher vibration" than ego dwelling provided but within the context of dim violet ray. Or in other words, that although there is a higher vibration, that vibration was provided by "just-so" circumstances of comfort which are in fact very delicate. When that "higher vibration" then, inevitably needs to call upon (lower) aspects of self which remain imbalanced, then and only then do you have the phenomena she is complaining about.

RE: The Downside of Being at a High Vibration - Namaste - 11-28-2013

Quote:But recently I realized there are some side effects to being at a high vibration too, and not all of them are pleasant.

Oxymoron.

Quote:You have to guard against this as well so that you do not succumb to their slings and arrows.

Likewise.

When you're of a high vibration, no guarding is necessary. One only guards from a place of fear.

RE: The Downside of Being at a High Vibration - zenmaster - 11-28-2013

That's not really true. One can make use of the upper chakras with a certain degree of temporary and circumstantial balance. Higher vibration is simply supported by something already integrated of self. If you can get in touch with that something, then there you go - time to do "working", "healing", "chanelling"...