Bring4th
Wondering if I'm wandering... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wondering if I'm wandering... (/showthread.php?tid=883)

Pages: 1 2

Wondering if I'm wandering... - PEA1010 - 02-09-2010

Hi,

I just registered yesterday to this forum and have enjoyed reading many intelligent and insightful posts. The folks here are delightfully non-critical and helpful.

I honestly don't know if I'm a wanderer but there are a few things about myself that may or may not be indications. If I'm not a wanderer I feel that I am at least "awake".

I'm 46 but as a very young kid I felt and verbalized that God was everything and in everything. I've always had a strong belief in pre-existence and life after death. I've never in my life questioned either of those things. Since I was 13 I've been profoundly interested in NDE (near death experience) research and various reading material of a metaphysical nature. Anything that has to do with reincarnation has always fascinated me. My introduction to Ra happened 30 years ago when I discovered Edgar Cayce. At the time Ra was not known as a group soul. I have only recently discovered the Rueckert material from the early '80s. I don't know how I missed that:-) I'm also into lucid dreaming which is something I highly recommend anyone to look into.

I've been a serious performing musician and singer for over 30 years and music has always come naturally to me. I've heard that some wanderers bring talents with them.

I've always had the feeling that everyone is exactly where they're supposed to be but that I'm in the wrong place and time. Of course, we've all chosen this place and time. I've always felt different from most folks regarding the way I view life. To take a line from a song, I view life from the perspective of a 'spirit in a material world' and I constantly think about spiritually related things. I'm basically obsessed with it and have been for over 30 years :-) I only talk about it occassionally to open-minded people. Everyone I come in contact with seems to like me but I've been told many times in a good way that I'm a strange person.

When I was in my early twenties I took many very deep trips on LSD. Early into my exploration I became keenly aware that every single thing was connected to everything else. I was going around to my friends saying stuff like, "Did you guys know that everything in the universe is connected by energy?" as if I'd just personally uncovered some mystery :-) I saw it as an absolute fact. The Edgar Cayce Ra material I have read doesn't go much into the "Law of One" although it is mentioned as being the philosophy of many who dwelled on Atlantis. The negative entities on Atlantis were known as the "Sons of Belial". Anyway, when I recently came across the Rueckert Ra material I realized that this connectedness or "Oneness" is something that has always resonated with me and now for the past 2 weeks I can't stop reading and thinking about it. I know this sounds strange but I have a peculiar feeling that the LOO is something that rings of familiarity to me as if I'd studied it before and am now becoming reaquainted with it. It's similar to a deja vu feeling or a syncronicity of some kind. Of course, it may just be my imagination messing with me:-)

Regards,
Paul
The Ra Rocker

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Lorna - 02-10-2010

welcome paul and thanks for sharing your story
i think the feeling of familiarity with the LOO material is quite common, it certainly was for me, it felt like a huge relief to have found it and to reaquaint myself with it

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - fairyfarmgirl - 02-10-2010

Welcome, Paul! Thank you for being here now!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Aaron - 02-10-2010

That fascination you have had with paranormal or metaphysical things, I believe, acts as a mechanism to sort of pull you in the "right" direction. It helps you find the essence of your true self in this chaotic world, rather than becoming distracted and going off on some other path. You are truly with like minded people here, as I believe all of us have carried with us from childhood some interest in that which can't be explained by logical thought. This has played a part in bringing us to this position of deep remembering of our essence so we can speak to others' desires of reconnecting with their own essence.

At any rate, welcome "home"! Tongue I post here every once in a while (inbetween times of having a lesson of 3rd density shoved in my face). Smile Hope to speak to you again soon!

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Questioner - 02-10-2010

Welcome Paul, thank you for joining us!

(02-09-2010, 11:01 PM)PEA1010 Wrote: I know this sounds strange but I have a peculiar feeling that the LOO is something that rings of familiarity to me as if I'd studied it before and am now becoming reaquainted with it. It's similar to a deja vu feeling or a syncronicity of some kind.

If the main ideas from the Ra material is true, then it makes perfect sense. We are re-discovering what we already knew on a higher level of spiritual existence. Not only that, it is still present in our heart and spirit connection to Creation at every moment, beyond the Veil of our everyday lives. And you're most likely a Wanderer, to have tuned into it since your youth.

If the material's not true, well, hey man we're still all connected by energy & love & stuff anyway, and that's groovy too. Wink

I have a suggestion that might reduce a potential source of confusion. I recommend that when you study the L/L Research material, you focus just on what it has to say for itself. Then, separately, compare & contrast if you like with what you've learned from the Cayce material.

By the way, David Wilcock has clarified that he thinks he's most likely the reincarnation of Cayce,. David believes Ra is the name of his own Higher Self, and that this Ra is not necessarily the same entity as the Ra of the L/L Research material. David spent some time with LLR but has since gone his own way, with much love and respect on both sides. Also, DW hasn't outright called himself "the Ra Rocker" but he's probably got first dibs on the idea. You might like to check out his "Wanderer Awakening" concept album musical.

We probably have enough musicians on the forum to make a pretty good band. Smile I'm also a musician who recently hasn't been able to do much musically because of medical and financial problems. I'm hoping that this year, I'll be able to make more music, including music that expresses some metaphysical themes.

Check out this interview with Carlos Santana: http://blog.vegas.com/las-vegas-shows/super-man-santana-strives-to-be-supernatural-never-superficial-7116/
Quote:I’m not a show business guy. I’m not an entertainment guy. I admire people who do that … but we’re not about that. I never really learned the skill of entertaining or show business. For me, it’s about music from the heart. Pure communication … it’s about a love supreme.

When people hear Santana, it’s more than the music, it’s more than the song, my name or even me. It’s bringing collective consciousness and awareness, because when we finish playing, it’s not over, you take it with you … (Music is) a spiritual sensuality that needs to be validated, it’s God having a ball through physical bodies. It’s one love. It’s healing. It’s creating some kind of bond between the females and the males.

Please jump in whenever you have comments, questions, observations.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Lavazza - 02-10-2010

Terrific story, Paul. Thank you for sharing. (Paul is my father's name incidentally. But you're too young to be my father, lol! Smile )

Since you have simply always felt that god was in everything and everywhere from a very young age is highly suggestive to me that you are indeed a wanderer. Thank you for wandering in our direction.

cheers!

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Light - 02-11-2010

If you have awakened, you are a wanderer but not necessarily of ET origin.
"There is another large group of people on planet Earth who are just as much wanderers as the ET contingent. These are the Earth natives who have begun to awaken to their metaphysical identity, as citizens of eternity and creatures of infinite nature and existence. Once the seeker awakens,native to Earth or not, she has become a wanderer among the people of Earth, forever a spiritual outsider. The ET and Earth native wanderers are identical in their nature, their mission, and the challenges facing them." Carla's book

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - norral - 02-11-2010

Dear brother Paul

welcome to this group. it sure sounds to me that you always knew
what many others never discover, the interconnectedness of life.
so i would say u came from a place where u experienced that.
to me you are a wanderer

welcome brother
peace love and light
HeartHeartHeart norral HeartHeartHeart

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Peregrinus - 02-11-2010

Wanderer or not, you are welcome here brother. In time you will either decide that you are or aren't as things resonate with you.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - AnthroHeart - 02-11-2010

Interesting. I am not a musician, but I am a published author and have quite a few years of video editing experience.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - PEA1010 - 02-11-2010

(02-10-2010, 05:38 AM)Lorna Wrote: i think the feeling of familiarity with the LOO material is quite common, it certainly was for me, it felt like a huge relief to have found it and to reaquaint myself with it

I'm glad to hear that it is quite common. That's interesting. Thanks...

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Brittany - 02-11-2010

I always say if you think you're a wanderer, you probably are one. Just the fact that you're thinking about it sets you apart from the average school of thinking on this planet. At the very least I'd say it's likely you've had some encounters with the paranormal in past lives- huge things that might have "blown a hole in your box."

Do you ever look up at the stars and just feel this powerful longing- so strong you just want to cry? You want to get "back up there" someday by whatever means possible? That was the main sign for me.

I, too have been fascinated with spiritual principles my entire life. I was raised in a strict, dogmatic religion where anything paranormal was a trick of Satan, but I was still fascinated with anything metaphysical. It was such a relief when I broke away from all that and was finally free to believe in aliens and angels and reincarnation and elementals and everything else without being afraid of going to hell. My friends would look at me like I was on crack because I would go off on these tangents about deep spiritual principles and they just wanted to talk about boys and makeup. I drove everyone crazy asking "why, why, WHY?!?"

I know how you feel, feeling like an oddball amongst the oddballs. I think every wanderer goes through that to an extent- we feel alienated even amongst our own. I think it is important to remember that we are all still individuals. There is no set list of qualities you can observe in a wanderer- we're completely unique people just like everyone else.

welcome to the forum!

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - PEA1010 - 02-11-2010

Thanks so much for your time etc. to everyone who has read and replied to my post. I carefully read each one and thoroughly enjoyed them all. I was surprised to see that many replies and am a little overwhelmed. I'll try to respond to some specific quotes when I have more time but there's so much to acknowledge that I don't know where to begin. This is a very pleasant group of people or should I say, mind/body/spirit complexes. Smile

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Brittany - 02-15-2010

I, too, was flabbergasted by how many people showed a genuine interest in my posts. On many of the other forums I posted on every post would eventually dissolve into a flame war, but this site is truly amazing. It's great that we can all be here!

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - PEA1010 - 02-15-2010

(02-10-2010, 09:12 AM)Aaron Wrote: That fascination you have had with paranormal or metaphysical things, I believe, acts as a mechanism to sort of pull you in the "right" direction.

Very well put. I do think it's a healthy and natural interest. I'm surprised that more folks aren't interested in and compelled by such things. Thanks for your reply, Aaron. I enjoyed what you had to say.

(02-10-2010, 01:48 PM)Questioner Wrote: By the way, David Wilcock has clarified that he thinks he's most likely the reincarnation of Cayce,. David believes Ra is the name of his own Higher Self, and that this Ra is not necessarily the same entity as the Ra of the L/L Research material.

I've read and heard his story a couple of years ago and intend to buy the book. I'm subscribed to Wynn Free's "message a day" e-mails. I've sent Wynn (author of "The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce") a couple of e-mails with interesting links and he personally responded to each one. I wasn't even expecting replies so that was a nice surprise. Actually, I encountered the Rueckert material recently indirectly from reading more about David Wilcock online. I have only heard and read a handful of David's channelings but I assumed that it was the same "Ra" speaking in a way that was applicable to David. That's very interesting info. After reviewing all of the evidence thoroughly and carefully I'm inclined to believe that he is Cayce's reincarnation. I plan to get deeper into David's teachings on the ascension etc. I think that he is authentic and has something important to contribute to our awareness regarding 4D preparation.

(02-10-2010, 01:48 PM)Questioner Wrote: You might like to check out his "Wanderer Awakening" concept album musical.

I will absolutely check it out. I'm quite curious to hear it. I read that he is a jazz fusion drummer. I wonder if he can channel his higher self, Ra when he's playing. Smile I'm only half-joking.

(02-10-2010, 01:48 PM)Questioner Wrote: Check out this interview with Carlos Santana: http://blog.vegas.com/las-vegas-shows/super-man-santana-strives-to-be-supernatural-never-superficial-7116/

Nice interview. Thanks. I've been a big Santana fan for decades. He's on my short list of many favorites. He has such a unique sound and a soulful style. His guitar is an extension of his spirit. I read somewhere that an angel appeared to him and told him the song, "Smooth" would be a hit.

(02-10-2010, 01:48 PM)Questioner Wrote: We probably have enough musicians on the forum to make a pretty good band. Smile I'm also a musician who recently hasn't been able to do much musically because of medical and financial problems. I'm hoping that this year, I'll be able to make more music, including music that expresses some metaphysical themes.

What instrument do you play? I play lead guitar and favor blues, jazz, classic rock, r n' b, and oldies. I hope you're able to get back into playing soon.

I play in a cover band right now but have a slideshow / video of an original tune on You Tube. It isn't exactly a metaphysical theme but is a very strange song about zero-gravity based on a news article I read a few years back that stuck with me. The first half of the song has a hard edge "dorian meets the blues" sound because it was the kind of feeling that came through when I wrote it. I normally don't write music in that particular vein at all. I used Stephen Hawking as my lead singer. Smile Well, I did use exact quotes from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ofkZL_PfM4

(02-10-2010, 02:44 PM)Lavazza Wrote: Thank you for wandering in our direction. A trail of bread crumbs...
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddhjsbdd_70cw5kxxd8

Thanks for your warm welcome and sharing the link. Looks like a really great site! I would recommend anyone to bookmark it.

(02-11-2010, 01:05 AM)Light Wrote: Once the seeker awakens,native to Earth or not, she has become a wanderer among the people of Earth, forever a spiritual outsider.

Thank you for helping to define the term and further my understanding. It's a relatively new term to me. I've heard Dion sing about being a wanderer so that was my only prior exposure to the word. Someone should re-do that song and insert new age lyrics. Smile

(02-11-2010, 01:25 AM)norral Wrote: it sure sounds to me that you always knew what many others never discover, the interconnectedness of life.
so i would say u came from a place where u experienced that.

I'm kind of looking at the LOO as essentially an irrefutable law like gravity etc. It's not a religion or something to be agreed with or opposed. It just Is.

(02-11-2010, 02:34 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: Wanderer or not, you are welcome here brother. In time you will either decide that you are or aren't as things resonate with you.

Thanks for welcoming me. You are kind.

(02-11-2010, 08:17 PM)ahktu Wrote: I always say if you think you're a wanderer, you probably are one. Just the fact that you're thinking about it sets you apart from the average school of thinking on this planet.

Interesting... That has been echoing in my head since I read this post a few days ago.

(02-11-2010, 08:17 PM)ahktu Wrote: I, too have been fascinated with spiritual principles my entire life. I was raised in a strict, dogmatic religion where anything paranormal was a trick of Satan, but I was still fascinated with anything metaphysical.

You have my sympathy for being raised under a strict religion. You obviously knew there was more to it than what some hell-fire preacher is yelling about. I was fortunate in that my parents weren't religious or atheists. They didn't go to church or talk about religion much but were the greatest parents anyone could ever ask for. I believe that I chose them. They allowed me to form my own spiritual belief system, something I'm still cultivating. I guess the closest thing to a religion I would have would maybe be some kind of Christian Mysticism. Some Christians relate while some think it's blasphemous. A fundamentalist's idea of religion is kind of like a cartoon in my mind. I never was much into cartoons.

(02-11-2010, 08:17 PM)ahktu Wrote: My friends would look at me like I was on crack because I would go off on these tangents about deep spiritual principles and they just wanted to talk about boys and makeup. I drove everyone crazy asking "why, why, WHY?!?"

Oh yeah, when I was younger I talked about it a little too much. One day in high school a classmate asked me if I was into black magic. He said he'd heard I was into it from someone and he never would tell me who alleged that. I've never been into practicing black magic (I've read about it) but my interest in the paranormal etc. was somehow misunderstood by someone. I'm not even psychic at all as far as I can tell. I have had some dreams that do give me pause. As I've gotten older and hopefully wiser, I only enjoy talking about spiritual things etc. to people who bring it up but I keep it mostly to myself. Same with politics...

I think that one of the fun or amusing things about this 3D experience is a particular game we're playing wherein the object of the game is to "wake up". I believe that we possibly meditated intensly before this incarnation on our ability to become aware or to awaken spiritually this time around because it was very important to us.

Thanks for all of your comments.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Questioner - 02-18-2010

Hi Paul,

DW lets people post excerpts of his album on Youtube. Search his site and you'll find the links. He has a summary of the story line of the whole musical explaining how each song fits in. His fusion and classic rock type drumming on the cuts I've heard are excellent. His singing is nice, but some of the rockers could use a huskier voice than his "polite" sound that works better for ballads, in my opinion. I do think the Cayce coincidences are fascinating. There are already a few threads about David on this forum.

Quote:(Santana: ) His guitar is an extension of his spirit.
Another musician I admire a lot put it this way: "Just an instrument with an instrument." I think he's not aware of the Law of One texts, but he sure does get the concept of music as a spiritual expression waiting for a person to receive and manifest it.

Quote:What instrument do you play? I play lead guitar and favor blues, jazz, classic rock, r n' b, and oldies. I hope you're able to get back into playing soon.

I play keyboards, and bass guitar. I'm excellent at supporting a song with a groove and with good sound design. I don't have the training to play some fast flourishes of notes that I can imagine. When I get a chance, I bang on drum kits, not as often as I'd like. I think if I was able to practice regularly I could get proficient - I've been told if I keep at it I'll soon be able to play some of Ringo's parts. I've noodled on guitar a bit but never really studied. The chance for competence there may have already come and gone in this lifetime.

Duke Ellington was right when he said there are only two kinds of music, good music and bad music. Some of my favorite good music comes from genres including classical music, prog rock, funk, Motown-flavored R&B/soul, "New age"/ambient. In general I tend to like it when music has overlapping layers of counterpoint with interesting parts for everyone, and development of the structure throughout the piece.

I'll have much more to say about music here throughout this year. Thanks for asking.

Quote:I guess the closest thing to a religion I would have would maybe be some kind of Christian Mysticism.
Are you aware that Carla considers herself a lifelong mystical Christian?

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - AnthroHeart - 02-18-2010

I'm more lately sensitive to heavier styles of music, so listen to them more when I need to get grounded.

I'm rekindeling my interest in John Denver, particularly his "Looking for Space" song, that has deep meaning to me. It makes me appreciate more the world I am in right now, rather than trying to pursue the 4D. There is a lot of beauty out there.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Questioner - 02-19-2010

Kind of funny that you mention heavier music and then John Denver in the next breath. Rock on, country roads! Wink

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - PEA1010 - 02-20-2010

(02-18-2010, 02:26 PM)Questioner Wrote: DW lets people post excerpts of his album on Youtube. Search his site and you'll find the links.

I checked out 4 of the tunes from "Wanderer Awakening" on Youtube. I didn't know he was also a vocalist. I'm going to listen to more when I have more time. Interesting variety of styles... I like it.

Quote:I do think the Cayce coincidences are fascinating.

Yeah, there just seems to be too much to ignore. The astrological chart similarities are very compelling among many other things. I wonder if the ARE will ever at least acknowledge that he may be the real deal? I heard that Hugh Lynn Cayce, a son of Edgar's met with him once but wouldn't even look him in the eye and was skeptical. He did admit however that David seemed more credible than others who'd claimed to be Cayce's reincarnation.

Quote:I think he's not aware of the Law of One texts, but he sure does get the concept of music as a spiritual expression waiting for a person to receive and manifest it.

You can tell when Carlos plays that he's genuinely feeling / channeling every note as if he becomes each note. I like how he is able to mix Latin and blues styles into a nice pop format. I think he's a Christian now (probably an open-minded one like myself)) but he says that he's been exposed to many religions and philosophies etc. so I imagine that he would be able to glean something from the LOO.

Quote:I play keyboards, and bass guitar.

I always wished I would have learned keyboards. The funny thing is that even though I'm all about guitar, my favorite living musician is a keyboard player / singer / songwriter named Donald Fagen, of Steely Dan fame. He doesn't do much soloing or fast flourishes but the chord changes and arrangements he comes up with are brilliant IMO. He and SD co-songwriter Walter Becker mix many of my favorite elements of music into a neat package.

Quote:When I get a chance, I bang on drum kits, not as often as I'd like.

Me too... I have a cheap Tama set but I don't play much. I can play beats pretty well but never got good at fancy fills etc. I play bass also but mostly to work up parts to show to my bass player.

Quote:I've been told if I keep at it I'll soon be able to play some of Ringo's parts.

I like his style a lot. I saw him with his new band just recently on tv. We do 5 or 6 Beatle tunes.

Quote:Some of my favorite good music comes from genres including classical music, prog rock, funk, Motown-flavored R&B/soul, "New age"/ambient

I do like all of those styles too. I definitely have a thing for Motown-flavored R&B/soul. I love stuff like Stevie Wonder, Temptations, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson, Wilson Pickett etc. The house band who played on most of the Motown material, "The Funk Brothers" were incredible IMO, especially James Jamerson, one of my favorite bass players.

Quote:In general I tend to like it when music has overlapping layers of counterpoint with interesting parts for everyone, and development of the structure throughout the piece.

A little taste of Steely (Fagen and Becker)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBCa9WPHlWI

Quote:Are you aware that Carla considers herself a lifelong mystical Christian?

Yeah, when I heard her say that recently on a Youtube interview video it gave me a sense of validation. Before that I knew that one of her tests for continuing contact with an entity was to ask it to repeat, "Jesus is Lord" and I don't think a negative entity is able to profess that. I may be wrong. Ra passed the test by saying several times that Jesus (meaning LOVE) is Lord. While watching that multi-part interview I remember wishing that I could sit there in her house and listen to her all day. I love the simple yet articulate way she has of explaining things.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Questioner - 02-20-2010

We're on the same page about all the music you mentioned.

I'm also a Steely Dan fan. Some of their lyrics are extremely cynical, bitter, jaded. Or just showing off that they're clever and obscure. I respect the craftsmanship but sometimes they go too far out that way for my taste. But their music and sound quality is always spectacular. And the lyrics do give you something to think about and a puzzle to solve. I really like the sci-fi metaphors of Fagan's solo album Kamakiriad. (Becker produced and played some killer bass grooves.)

It's probably not too late for you to learn a few basics on the keyboard. It's really useful to know.

Quote:Before that I knew that one of her tests for continuing contact with an entity was to ask it to repeat, "Jesus is Lord" and I don't think a negative entity is able to profess that. I may be wrong.

I have a thread in the Law of One forum called "Understanding Carla's challenge," there was some good discussion in there.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - PEA1010 - 02-20-2010

I read an article the other day about how Donald Fagen was drinking in a pub in England and after a few rounds began defending Steely Dan's music. It was kind of funny...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/donald_fagen_defends_steely_dan_to

I'll check out the thread you mentioned. Sounds interesting...

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Questioner - 02-20-2010

That's a funny bite of the Onion right there.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Paws4parker - 04-17-2010

Hi Paul, Wow, reading your post, most of it was like reading my own story! I just started reading about all of this Ra Material, ET Wanderers, Love/Light Energies, etc., in the past 2 months & I have to say, that you are not alone when you say..."I recently came across the Rueckert Ra material I realized that this connectedness or "Oneness" is something that has always resonated with me and now for the past 2 weeks I can't stop reading and thinking about it. I know this sounds strange but I have a peculiar feeling that the LOO is something that rings of familiarity to me as if I'd studied it before and am now becoming reaquainted with it. It's similar to a deja vu feeling or a syncronicity of some kind."... I told the exact same thing to Scott Mandelker weeks ago!!! I also feel like I want to just go out and tell everyone of this newly found light information and energy! But, I stay reserved because I don't want folks to think I'm nuts. My husband is a Music teacher & has been for 14 years now, so I don't need to have a negatively based reputation tagged onto him because of others opinions of me. Music has always been the energy intertwined in both our lives, all of our lives & it's awesome! My husband and I both feel that we are ET Wanderers, but we didn't know what to actually call ourselves until recently, when I came across the LOO info. It's very heartwarming to find that, we are not alone here on Earth, and that I am not crazy. I SOOO Wish that I could find just a a few others in my area, or at least close by, so we could get together and talk about ALL of this! We live in Southern California...WAY Southern! Any ideas?! Peace

(02-09-2010, 11:01 PM)PEA1010 Wrote: Hi,

I just registered yesterday to this forum and have enjoyed reading many intelligent and insightful posts. The folks here are delightfully non-critical and helpful.

I honestly don't know if I'm a wanderer but there are a few things about myself that may or may not be indications. If I'm not a wanderer I feel that I am at least "awake".

I'm 46 but as a very young kid I felt and verbalized that God was everything and in everything. I've always had a strong belief in pre-existence and life after death. I've never in my life questioned either of those things. Since I was 13 I've been profoundly interested in NDE (near death experience) research and various reading material of a metaphysical nature. Anything that has to do with reincarnation has always fascinated me. My introduction to Ra happened 30 years ago when I discovered Edgar Cayce. At the time Ra was not known as a group soul. I have only recently discovered the Rueckert material from the early '80s. I don't know how I missed that:-) I'm also into lucid dreaming which is something I highly recommend anyone to look into.

I've been a serious performing musician and singer for over 30 years and music has always come naturally to me. I've heard that some wanderers bring talents with them.

I've always had the feeling that everyone is exactly where they're supposed to be but that I'm in the wrong place and time. Of course, we've all chosen this place and time. I've always felt different from most folks regarding the way I view life. To take a line from a song, I view life from the perspective of a 'spirit in a material world' and I constantly think about spiritually related things. I'm basically obsessed with it and have been for over 30 years :-) I only talk about it occassionally to open-minded people. Everyone I come in contact with seems to like me but I've been told many times in a good way that I'm a strange person.

When I was in my early twenties I took many very deep trips on LSD. Early into my exploration I became keenly aware that every single thing was connected to everything else. I was going around to my friends saying stuff like, "Did you guys know that everything in the universe is connected by energy?" as if I'd just personally uncovered some mystery :-) I saw it as an absolute fact. The Edgar Cayce Ra material I have read doesn't go much into the "Law of One" although it is mentioned as being the philosophy of many who dwelled on Atlantis. The negative entities on Atlantis were known as the "Sons of Belial". Anyway, when I recently came across the Rueckert Ra material I realized that this connectedness or "Oneness" is something that has always resonated with me and now for the past 2 weeks I can't stop reading and thinking about it. I know this sounds strange but I have a peculiar feeling that the LOO is something that rings of familiarity to me as if I'd studied it before and am now becoming reaquainted with it. It's similar to a deja vu feeling or a syncronicity of some kind. Of course, it may just be my imagination messing with me:-)

Regards,
Paul
The Ra Rocker

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - PEA1010 - 04-19-2010

(04-17-2010, 07:06 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: Hi Paul, Wow, reading your post, most of it was like reading my own story! I just started reading about all of this Ra Material, ET Wanderers, Love/Light Energies, etc., in the past 2 months & I have to say, that you are not alone when you say..."I recently came across the Rueckert Ra material I realized that this connectedness or "Oneness" is something that has always resonated with me and now for the past 2 weeks I can't stop reading and thinking about it. I know this sounds strange but I have a peculiar feeling that the LOO is something that rings of familiarity to me as if I'd studied it before and am now becoming reaquainted with it. It's similar to a deja vu feeling or a syncronicity of some kind."... I told the exact same thing to Scott Mandelker weeks ago!!! I also feel like I want to just go out and tell everyone of this newly found light information and energy! But, I stay reserved because I don't want folks to think I'm nuts. My husband is a Music teacher & has been for 14 years now, so I don't need to have a negatively based reputation tagged onto him because of others opinions of me. Music has always been the energy intertwined in both our lives, all of our lives & it's awesome! My husband and I both feel that we are ET Wanderers, but we didn't know what to actually call ourselves until recently, when I came across the LOO info. It's very heartwarming to find that, we are not alone here on Earth, and that I am not crazy. I SOOO Wish that I could find just a a few others in my area, or at least close by, so we could get together and talk about ALL of this! We live in Southern California...WAY Southern! Any ideas?! Peace

Thanks for replying to the post. I enjoyed reading it. That LOO stuff is pretty addictive. I haven't read as much about it in the past couple of months as I did the first few weeks but when I do get a chance to read, I find myself coming back to the material because it's very interesting to me. It's hard to comprehend some parts of it but obviously, the more I read, the better my comprehension of it becomes. A lot of it has to do with getting a good grasp on the vocabulary of the readings. The LOO has definitely become a major part of my thought process and I seem to relate a lot of things to it. I've even noticed references to it coming through occassionally in my conversation. I wish I had a suggestion regarding your desire to find folks of like interests in the S. Cal area. I'm curious about whether there are any LOO groups out there that meet for discussion. I'm not even sure how many folks are familiar with the LOO.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Paws4parker - 04-19-2010

Yes, addictive it is. But extremely refreshing to me too. I guess the only way to find out if there's any group or groups that meet already or find a way to get one started is to go from website to website within these few here and ask everyone. That's what I've been doing. It's funny, but aside from the parts about being an ET Wanderer...I've incorporated the Ra teachings (not knowing that they were that) in my life for the past few years. I go to a 12 step fellowship...actually 2, and that has helped me greatly in understanding those readings! I'm Karen, and I live in Imperial Valley in waaayyyyyyy south Southern California. Earthquake heaven right now! Have you considered signing up for the "Talks With Scott" sessions, that Scott Mandelker offers on his website? I paid for the one for this evening, but had to cancel because of a prior commitment. They're only 10 dollars a session for 2 hours & you get to ask him questions. It'll be nice when my husband and I can finally sit in on one. I also find myself using phrases from the Ra material...lol funny. but very cool and feels quite natural. Take care, we have dogs to feed right now Smile Peace

(04-19-2010, 09:14 PM)PEA1010 Wrote:
(04-17-2010, 07:06 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: Hi Paul, Wow, reading your post, most of it was like reading my own story! I just started reading about all of this Ra Material, ET Wanderers, Love/Light Energies, etc., in the past 2 months & I have to say, that you are not alone when you say..."I recently came across the Rueckert Ra material I realized that this connectedness or "Oneness" is something that has always resonated with me and now for the past 2 weeks I can't stop reading and thinking about it. I know this sounds strange but I have a peculiar feeling that the LOO is something that rings of familiarity to me as if I'd studied it before and am now becoming reaquainted with it. It's similar to a deja vu feeling or a syncronicity of some kind."... I told the exact same thing to Scott Mandelker weeks ago!!! I also feel like I want to just go out and tell everyone of this newly found light information and energy! But, I stay reserved because I don't want folks to think I'm nuts. My husband is a Music teacher & has been for 14 years now, so I don't need to have a negatively based reputation tagged onto him because of others opinions of me. Music has always been the energy intertwined in both our lives, all of our lives & it's awesome! My husband and I both feel that we are ET Wanderers, but we didn't know what to actually call ourselves until recently, when I came across the LOO info. It's very heartwarming to find that, we are not alone here on Earth, and that I am not crazy. I SOOO Wish that I could find just a a few others in my area, or at least close by, so we could get together and talk about ALL of this! We live in Southern California...WAY Southern! Any ideas?! Peace

Thanks for replying to the post. I enjoyed reading it. That LOO stuff is pretty addictive. I haven't read as much about it in the past couple of months as I did the first few weeks but when I do get a chance to read, I find myself coming back to the material because it's very interesting to me. It's hard to comprehend some parts of it but obviously, the more I read, the better my comprehension of it becomes. A lot of it has to do with getting a good grasp on the vocabulary of the readings. The LOO has definitely become a major part of my thought process and I seem to relate a lot of things to it. I've even noticed references of it coming through occassionally in my conversation. I wish I had a suggestion regarding your desire to find folks of like interests in the S. Cal area. I'm curious about whether there are any LOO groups out there that meet for discussion. I'm not even sure how many folks are familiar with the LOO.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - ExperiencedGhost - 04-23-2010

I am some kinda strange too. I've always been a strangers amids strangers because they were strange to me like I was for them so we were all strangers. But what's the meaning of "strange" today ? That's the stangest part of the strange matters. Still following ? That's how I am strange in fact.
This comes natural to me.
Who am I ? Am I an ET wanderer of something else, don't know. I am searching, this I know just like all the others on this forum.
Beside all those paranormals experiences in my life since I was a kid, I am awakening big time, am guided now to learn certain stuff like meditating.
Have got already some messages from ... yeah from what or who in fact ? I suppose you all had that experience too other wise you would'nt be here.
Everything I learn I will be good in that. Example : I did some video editing for a couple that were married, result everyone that see that video begins to cry. Some out of joy, some from a walk to memory lane, some out of grieve. I've never learned to do that. My feeling was guiding me through it.
I am a musician too, was almost on a toplevel but was stopped. It was not my mission to do that.

Everything will find his own place, I feel that now. Since I understand the things that happened to me I seem to be less strange to others.

No, you are not the only one, we know all the feeling of being different. If what I heard about me is true, than I didn't wanted to come here again as a reincarnated soul. But i am here and do not remember my past lives or what I did in between. Questions, always questions... Am talking to myself lately like somebody is there doing a conversation with me. Strange ? Join the club !
Since I was a child I looked up to the stars and asked myself the big question : "when will they come ?" I already knew we were not alone in this big cold univers where there's warmth to find if you look carefully around ! What really gave me some energy to go forward is my beloved cats, especially one of them - she was a streetcat that jumped in my baby's bed back then and stayed with me. She visited me and I visited her, I mean when she was already past on. Yes I have a thing with cats in fact. Don't know how to place that in this story of being a wanderer (if I am of course). I knew I have a mission to accomplish, has been confirmed by someone else. Here come that word again in my head... strange... so strange isn't ?
Anyone that knows Drunvalo Melchizedek ? Interesting what he has to say. To end this I would say be aware of some people talking around on the internet -very well known people by some on this forum by the way- and tellijg of beautifull things. They have a hidden agenda.

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - PEA1010 - 04-24-2010

(04-19-2010, 09:57 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: Yes, addictive it is. But extremely refreshing to me too. I guess the only way to find out if there's any group or groups that meet already or find a way to get one started is to go from website to website within these few here and ask everyone. That's what I've been doing. It's funny, but aside from the parts about being an ET Wanderer...I've incorporated the Ra teachings (not knowing that they were that) in my life for the past few years. I go to a 12 step fellowship...actually 2, and that has helped me greatly in understanding those readings! I'm Karen, and I live in Imperial Valley in waaayyyyyyy south Southern California. Earthquake heaven right now! Have you considered signing up for the "Talks With Scott" sessions, that Scott Mandelker offers on his website? I paid for the one for this evening, but had to cancel because of a prior commitment. They're only 10 dollars a session for 2 hours & you get to ask him questions. It'll be nice when my husband and I can finally sit in on one. I also find myself using phrases from the Ra material...lol funny. but very cool and feels quite natural. Take care, we have dogs to feed right now Smile Peace

Hi Karen:

That would be pretty cool to talk with Scott. It's surely something to consider.

When you say that you've incorporated the Ra teachings for years, it reminds me of an analogy I've made to folks prior to my recent knowledge of the LOO. .. For example, my uncle Randall, who is an atheist, casually questioned / challenged my spiritual constitution a few years ago and I responded by saying, "Firstly, imagine God as symbolically being a pitcher of water. Then imagine each individual as representing a drop from that pitcher. If God is the water in that pitcher, then we are, in essence, the stuff of God because water is water." I know that sounds a little wacky and elementary. I need a better analogy:-) Randy, an atheist, said that it actually made more sense to him than any other description of God he'd heard.

I came across a great LOO study quide that you may be aware of. I spent 10 or 12 hours over the last 2 nights reading from this site even though I'd already read most of the material on the LLR site.. I really like the way it's structured.

http://www.spiritofra.com/index.html

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - PEA1010 - 04-24-2010

(04-23-2010, 05:51 PM)ExperiencedGhost Wrote: I am some kinda strange too. I've always been a strangers amids strangers because they were strange to me like I was for them so we were all strangers. But what's the meaning of "strange" today ? That's the stangest part of the strange matters. Still following ? That's how I am strange in fact.
This comes natural to me.
Who am I ? Am I an ET wanderer of something else, don't know. I am searching, this I know just like all the others on this forum.
Beside all those paranormals experiences in my life since I was a kid, I am awakening big time, am guided now to learn certain stuff like meditating.
Have got already some messages from ... yeah from what or who in fact ? I suppose you all had that experience too other wise you would'nt be here.
Everything I learn I will be good in that. Example : I did some video editing for a couple that were married, result everyone that see that video begins to cry. Some out of joy, some from a walk to memory lane, some out of grieve. I've never learned to do that. My feeling was guiding me through it.
I am a musician too, was almost on a toplevel but was stopped. It was not my mission to do that.

Everything will find his own place, I feel that now. Since I understand the things that happened to me I seem to be less strange to others.

No, you are not the only one, we know all the feeling of being different. If what I heard about me is true, than I didn't wanted to come here again as a reincarnated soul. But i am here and do not remember my past lives or what I did in between. Questions, always questions... Am talking to myself lately like somebody is there doing a conversation with me. Strange ? Join the club !
Since I was a child I looked up to the stars and asked myself the big question : "when will they come ?" I already knew we were not alone in this big cold univers where there's warmth to find if you look carefully around ! What really gave me some energy to go forward is my beloved cats, especially one of them - she was a streetcat that jumped in my baby's bed back then and stayed with me. She visited me and I visited her, I mean when she was already past on. Yes I have a thing with cats in fact. Don't know how to place that in this story of being a wanderer (if I am of course). I knew I have a mission to accomplish, has been confirmed by someone else. Here come that word again in my head... strange... so strange isn't ?
Anyone that knows Drunvalo Melchizedek ? Interesting what he has to say. To end this I would say be aware of some people talking around on the internet -very well known people by some on this forum by the way- and tellijg of beautifull things. They have a hidden agenda.

Thanks for your reply to the post. Damn, this LOO stuff seems to be dominating my thoughts. I hope that's a good thing. It all just makes too much sense althought there are a few little things that perplex me about it. I'll save that for a future post.

I guess "strange" is a relative term / word. Everything is strange in it's own way, or maybe that's just a strange thought in itself. The last time someone referred to me as strange I simply said, " Geeilibop fretlaglobe is the specific resaon for interflux of letrilogouy." That confirmed it for them:-)

I know the veil serves it's purpose but to me it's an annoying and somewhat frustrating pain in the butt. I suppose it's more like an itch and we're scratching it:-)

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Paws4parker - 04-24-2010

Hi Ra Rocker Paul, I read your post this morning and was happy for what you said.
Your analogy of the water pitcher...is awesome! It puts things all in place, respectively. IMHO I believe you do not need a different analogy.

I can't remember who posted this recently, but after I saw it, I spent hours yesterday just reading from the LOO Material at:
http://www.lawofone.info/
The majority of it I understand. I even found Ra's sense of humor in answering a question about eating! Great to know that humor, is not lost when we are able to evolve to higher densities!Wink Humor is what had kept my spirit going when nothing else would at times. Since things here seem pretty private & acceptable, I will let you know, that I am in NA & AA. In July, I'll have 2 years being clean & sober...but actually I only have today...as does anyone else. My husband, at that time my boyfriend, introduced me to Recovery in late 2005 & it's taken me several years to accumulate this much time clean (as many times, I just couldn't hang, and went back to my drinking and or using). I have an extremely loving & patiently understanding husband. Who's also in the fellowships, and has just celebrated 27 years in January of this year. Through working the 12 steps in the fellowships, I have learned many things (with much yet still to learn), that have actually been instrumental in making it possible for me to understand the Ra Material. Accepting myself, & loving myself, for who I am, as I cannot be anyone else. Accepting that I, am NOT in charge! That it's God, our One Creator, who is, ultimately. To never take myself too seriously. Be humble, allow God's will to direct me in my life & to always do my very best to be of service to others. There's the Serenity Prayer which I use pretty much everyday, without thinking about it consciously..."God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference."
I sometimes feel that I've grown up so much in these past few years (as I don't discount the times I've messed up since 2005, since it's all a big learning experience anyway.) and have learned so much, but I'm always thirsting for more...and then I came across Scott Mandelker, and I finally found out through self reflection & meditation, that I am a wanderer and then I came across the Law of One & I felt like I was in heaven!!!
Paul, I will read the study guide, too, that you gave a link for, thank you.
I feel now, that there's not enough time in one day for all the reading & being of service to be acceptable, for me personally.

My question for anyone out there, is this...Can one actually be a 4th density soul/mind/body/spirit, living in a 3rd density mind/body/spirit?

Much love/light to all, Karen

I came across a great LOO study quide that you may be aware of. I spent 10 or 12 hours over the last 2 nights reading from this site even though I'd already read most of the material on the LLR site.. I really like the way it's structured.

[/quote]

RE: Wondering if I'm wandering... - Paws4parker - 04-24-2010

I humbly ask...are there any websites, besides Wikipedia, that have a dictionary, so that one might look up the defnitions of words...as they pertain to the Law of One material & other basic or similar readings?!
Like...Archetypical, transmutation, Logos, distortion, archetype, sub Logos, locus, octave, polarity, and several others that I'm sure I'm forgetting to include. I can pretty much understand most of the LOO, because I am a pretty intelligent & deciphering person. However I feel that some of these words of which I speak, might have a somewhat different meaning/definition when it comes to the materials that we read. Peace