Bring4th
Random Ra Material Questions - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Random Ra Material Questions (/showthread.php?tid=8895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Random Ra Material Questions - isis - 03-26-2014

this thread is for w/e random questions u may have

according to Ra, is unity love or does unity only contain love?

i'll think of more later

RE: random Ra material questions - zenmaster - 03-26-2014

(03-26-2014, 01:01 PM)isis Wrote: this thread is for w/e random questions u may have

i'll think of more later

Unity is infinity. What type of container does infinity provide?

RE: random Ra material questions - Adonai One - 03-26-2014

Unity is what love is in potentiality; this potentiality allowing what exists to create what exists. All is in unity because all is in love. There is nothing but unity and because of this there is love.

Love is all there is; Unity is its finality. The present is love, the future is unity. In the end, both are the same.

Please discern this with care. Thank you.

RE: random Ra material questions - Hotsizzle77 - 03-26-2014

I'm a little confused about how to approach a negative entity. If someone could correct me, send a negative entity love and acceptance? But not enough acceptance where the entity can enslave you? This happens in our daily lives, negativity approaches us al the time, just not sure how to handle it.

To accept and respect the self while accepting the desires of an infringing entity is to do all that can be done in the case of an attack. You are well to discern this. Thank you.

I respect myself and accept myself, so when a negative entity approaches, accept their desires and they will lose polarity. "I love and accept who you are, but I will not let you do this to me". This make sense?

To accept an entity with the desire to depolarize it is to depolarize the self. To accept the entity is to accept their desires as valid and worthy. Discern this with care. Thank you.

RE: random Ra material questions - isis - 03-26-2014

(03-26-2014, 01:01 PM)isis Wrote: this thread is for w/e random questions u may have

i'll think of more later

these are the quotes that made me ask:

"In an Infinite Creator there is only unity."

"In this unity lies love."

seems like there were more but i can't find them

Beautiful

RE: random Ra material questions - Ankh - 03-26-2014

(03-26-2014, 01:01 PM)isis Wrote: according to Ra, is unity love or does unity only contain love?

Love is the second distortion of unity (first one being free will). As Ra said: "This unity is all that there is." So, I guess that unity contains all that there is, including love.

(03-26-2014, 04:36 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: If someone could correct me, send a negative entity love and acceptance? But not enough acceptance where the entity can enslave you?

This is my understanding too, that the positive entity will acknowledge the desires and will of the negative polarity, but since it would not be able to serve others if it would become enslaved by the negative entity, it can't accept the desire and will of this entity, which would mean losing the positive polarity by non-acceptance. The negative entity will on other hand lose its polarity too by unability to control or enslave another entity. So, its a lose-lose situation, would it occur.

(03-26-2014, 04:47 PM)isis Wrote: "In an Infinite Creator there is only unity."

To become the Creator is to become all that there is.

In the Creator is all that there is.

All serve the One Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator.

There is no difference, potential or kinetic, in unity.

This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things.

The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshiped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.

There is no entity without help, either through self-awareness of the unity of creation or through guardians of the self which protect the less sophisticated mind/body/spirit from any permanent separation from unity while the lessons of your density continue.

This is incorrect, as the unity of the Creator exists within the smallest portion of any material created by Love, much less in a self-aware being.

However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

YOU KILLED IT MY FRIEND

RE: random Ra material questions - Phoenix - 03-28-2014

(03-26-2014, 04:36 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: I'm a little confused about how to approach a negative entity. If someone could correct me, send a negative entity love and acceptance? But not enough acceptance where the entity can enslave you? This happens in our daily lives, negativity approaches us al the time, just not sure how to handle it.

I think that the relevant quotes in the Law of One about the negative polarity are that you do certain things in order that they don't break the integration of your field. They do that by making you feel negatively towards them.

It is not about them. Don't send them anything except where it effects your inner consciousness.

If you do it properly they should get their karma back. The energy they try to take from you by the powerless feeling you feel that something is unfair, is what they use to defend themselves against their own karma. Therefore, the strength of forgiveness in relation to them will give them karma. Another version of this love is seeing them as the One Infinite Creator.

This does not mean you should never fight. Sometimes your energy field says; yes I will defend this principle, say. Personally I feel the position of your natal mars shows where you will fight sometimes and when NOT TO! (Example below).

Ra consistently put forward the idea of acknowledging them as the Creator and that we have negative parts of us, the former in it's more basic sense is something I'm still working on.

I will give an example of how this principle has worked for me. Recently, when I said something about being subordinate to gods plan on a thread, someone started another thread and said a whole tirade against this idea. Now I could have chosen to take up that battle. But, my feeling that abstract ideas like that are difficult to argue over and just end up being a mess; is reflected by a mars- Neptune sesquisquare. Meaning that even though I originally said the gods plan bit, from another aspect, a less militant one than Mars. I know that had I tried to engage, it would have gone the way of a sesquisquare, toward continued tension and confusion (just like the thread on the Katy Perry video where I ended up deleting my posts because of that tension).

However, on that earlier thread someone said some things that I thought to be incorrect and which I can fight on. With a Mars- Uranus link. So that's exactly what I did, and suffered no ill effects. Not even a lack of empathy for the person when I read another of his posts.

RE: random Ra material questions - AnthroHeart - 03-28-2014

How do we know what god's plan is? Maybe it's just for us to experience while we're here, as we're a part of God, and God experiences through us. Nothing could make God happier.

RE: random Ra material questions - Phoenix - 03-28-2014

(03-28-2014, 09:13 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: How do we know what god's plan is? Maybe it's just for us to experience while we're here, as we're a part of God, and God experiences through us. Nothing could make God happier.

I use it as a symbol for the direction the higher forces are guiding our lives. But the higher forces are of course close to... God.

I wonder actually about my above teachings on astrology and Mars. Had I not have said those posts it probably wouldn't've changed the opinion of people reading it, who would just gravitate in the direction they want regardless? Who knows about this fighting area. I certainly don't.

RE: random Ra material questions - isis - 05-16-2014

(03-28-2014, 09:13 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: How do we know what god's plan is? Maybe it's just for us to experience while we're here, as we're a part of God, and God experiences through us. Nothing could make God happier.
imo we kno what the creator's plan is bc it constantly, miraculously, unfolds before us; the plan is not to kno the future, amongst other things

there's nothing that isn't your doing - but it's fun to forget/deny this, as often as possible, imo

have u ever seen santa in a dream? i have multiple times - & this is odd to me bc i've never seen jesus in a dream...& i believed in him at 1 point in my life too

santa is real & your present is constant. he's constantly giving Wink

RE: random Ra material questions - AnthroHeart - 05-16-2014

i'll think of more later

(05-14-2014, 01:29 AM)anagogy Wrote: Love is just the scent of unity baking in the oven. If you like the scent, just imagine how much you will like the taste. Wink

(03-26-2014, 04:47 PM)isis Wrote: "In an Infinite Creator there is only unity."

Unity is 6D. I don't think we can experience unity here in 3D, unless I am wrong. Though is enlightenment an experience of infinity/unity?

RE: random Ra material questions - I_Am_The_One - 05-16-2014

hey everyone this is my first post. I wish to radiate love to everyone. my question is dealing with the indigo center. through out the whole day, I can feel and hear a buzzing noise, coming from which seems my indigo center. around a year ago this buzzing began. At first my teeth and head would hurt tremendously. I believe this is due to the influx of energy, and of course blockages. Today I pretty much hear this buzzing all day, with no pain. Only time I do not hear this buzzing is when I am angry or some other lower energy emotion(for lack of a better representation my apologies) I have mostly focused on balancing myself, and working on my interactions with other-selves. Now I wish to know more about working with each energy center. any insights or experiences shared of your own would be greatly appreciated. Love/Light Light/Love to all!

RE: random Ra material questions - BrownEye - 05-16-2014

(05-16-2014, 09:26 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: hey everyone this is my first post. I wish to radiate love to everyone. my question is dealing with the indigo center. through out the whole day, I can feel and hear a buzzing noise, coming from which seems my indigo center. around a year ago this buzzing began. At first my teeth and head would hurt tremendously. I believe this is due to the influx of energy, and of course blockages. Today I pretty much hear this buzzing all day, with no pain. Only time I do not hear this buzzing is when I am angry or some other lower energy emotion(for lack of a better representation my apologies) I have mostly focused on balancing myself, and working on my interactions with other-selves. Now I wish to know more about working with each energy center. any insights or experiences shared of your own would be greatly appreciated. Love/Light Light/Love to all!

In some cases it is an implant (nothing negative about it). In other cases you are hearing a chakra or energy center.

RE: random Ra material questions - daniel90 - 05-17-2014

(03-26-2014, 04:36 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: I'm a little confused about how to approach a negative entity. If someone could correct me, send a negative entity love and acceptance? But not enough acceptance where the entity can enslave you? This happens in our daily lives, negativity approaches us al the time, just not sure how to handle it.

Hi Hotsizzle77! Ra also speaks about garlic, salt and water to deal with STS entities and to clear a room from "low" energies.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=garlic+salt

RE: random Ra material questions - Ankh - 05-17-2014

(05-16-2014, 10:01 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Unity is 6D. I don't think we can experience unity here in 3D, unless I am wrong. Though is enlightenment an experience of infinity/unity?

I think that we can indeed experience unity here in 3D. Maybe not in the same way as in 6D, what do I know about that, but in the way which is appropriate for a third density entity. This is how it is done:

my daddy Wrote:The seeker seeks the One. This One is to be sought, as we have said, by the balanced and self-accepting self, aware both of its apparent distortions and its total perfection. Resting in this balanced awareness, the entity then opens the self to the universe which it is. The light energy of all things may then be attracted by this intense seeking, and wherever the inner seeking meets the attracted cosmic prana, realization of the One takes place.

The purpose of clearing each energy center is to allow that meeting place to occur at the indigo-ray vibration, thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions. Service-to-others is automatic at the released energy generated by this state of consciousness.

RE: random Ra material questions - I_Am_The_One - 05-17-2014

In some cases it is an implant (nothing negative about it). In other cases you are hearing a chakra or energy center.
[/quote]

BrownEye Thank you for your insight. What in my perception, if there were any that you are aware, that would allow me to ascertain between the two. To me this is a primary objective at this point. All insights . experience , and thoughts are welcome.

Love/Light Light/Love to all!!!

Also I was looking more for meditations/visualizations helping to potentially opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. I don't even know if this is the right terms or if I would just know. I am just a seeker. I seek the one!

RE: random Ra material questions - isis - 05-17-2014

(03-26-2014, 01:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: Unity is infinity. What type of container does infinity provide?
no type of container
or an infinite container?
mayb a container within a container within a container...*etc times infinity*

RE: random Ra material questions - Ankh - 05-17-2014

(05-17-2014, 11:43 AM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: Also I was looking more for meditations/visualizations helping to potentially opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. I don't even know if this is the right terms or if I would just know. I am just a seeker. I seek the one!

As I've mentioned earlier in this thread, or actually Ra mentioned it even more eralier :p, clearing each energy center is what allows the meeting place between the cosmic energy and your own personal energy to occur in at least indigo ray energy center, making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions. This seeking stops, as Ra mentioned here, in the now:

"Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?"

RE: random Ra material questions - Adonai One - 05-17-2014

The present moment is found when there are no expectations of anything; only observance. This observance is acceptance, acceptance of the self and what the self perceives.

Observing desires and seeing them fulfilled/unfulfilled/changed rather than forcibly attaining them by conviction, makes them inherently satisfied.

RE: random Ra material questions - I_Am_The_One - 05-17-2014

thank you both ankh and adonia. I see now that I was looking at it if it were a mechanism, inherently having expectations. The silly thing being, I didn't realize this till presently =)

Light/Love Love/Light to all!

RE: random Ra material questions - isis - 08-02-2014

i'm having trouble understanding how there's no right...

what i mean is that Ra says there's "no right or wrong" & then right after this they say there's "no disharmony" but they don't say there's no harmony. they say there's "no imperfection" but only perfection. so are they saying perfection/harmony isn't right? seems like to me there's no wrong but only right rather than "no right or wrong"

RE: random Ra material questions - Steppingfeet - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 10:37 AM)isis Wrote: i'm having trouble understanding how there's no right...

My understanding, limited though it may be, is that our third-density minds create the categories, or the concepts, of "right" and "wrong". (Perhaps dualistic thinking is common to other densities as well.)

Neither category is ultimately true. The Creator does not label certain portions of its experience of itself as "right", and other portions as "wrong".

7.15The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self.

All the "dancing thoughts" have their place in the Creator's mind. Every event and every situation - no matter how wrong, ugly, destructive, disharmonious, out-of-place, mistaken, or abhorrent it appears to our perception - is as it is, and there is *ultimately* no wrongness to it. Each manifestation has its place.

But while in essence and in truth we are ultimately that, our identities are creations of this realm of the Creator experiences itself; our choices and movements, for the most part, transpire within parameters that are inextricably hardwired with concepts of right/wrong.

The point of this stage of the curriculum is not to transcend right/wrong (though that's certainly possible for the enlightened self), but rather to bias the consciousness, to choose a direction, to find what is "right" for the self by declining what is perceived as "wrong", or at least not in resonance with, the self.

RE: random Ra material questions - Nicholas - 08-02-2014

I think they are essentially suggesting "Hey dudes, don't get caught up in the drama, its just an illusion!"

Here is a quote that illustrates this.

We don't live in a world of reality we live in a world of perceptions - Gerald J Simmons.

Or there is this analogy.

Unity is like jumping from your bingo table and shouting "Full house!!!", then blowing all your winnings by buying all the players involved a drink at the bar. Joy = Party time! lol

RE: random Ra material questions - isis - 08-02-2014

"...you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought." so grasping it is in some other density or something like this - somewhere where u wouldn't be finding yourself reading those words?

RE: random Ra material questions - Adonai One - 08-02-2014

When you realize it's all the same thing, the same substance, you understand that statement. People don't believe me but I can literally understand it and see it all as one being. It brings an incredible peace that is so simple to have. You just have to get over the idea of things having to be a certain way. You have to let go of the concept of wrong and thus everything as seen being right and acceptable, no matter what occurs. Soon, you see there is only awareness as a substance as it enables you to gain greater peace.

Enlightenment is easy.