Bring4th
The key questions... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The key questions... (/showthread.php?tid=9041)

The key questions... - Adonai One - 04-26-2014

What are your desires for this incarnation?

According to you, how can they be most effectively met?

I believe this is the key wisdom that enables an "enlightened" state. How would you answer these questions? Do you believe your answers entail enlightenment? Are there right answers to these questions?

RE: The key questions... - Jeremy - 04-26-2014

It sounds cliche as hell and it actually answers both questions simultaneously

"live, love, laugh"

RE: The key questions... - Ankh - 04-26-2014

Good thread, Adonai One!

(04-26-2014, 01:30 PM)Adonai One Wrote: What are your desires for this incarnation?

My desire is to be in constant harmony.

This desire can be most effectively met by serving others. Unfortunately, I constatly encounter catalysts, which prevent me from this intended goal.

In order to work towards this desired goal, I need to constantly meditate and contemplate, which then in turn, takes away the time I could have been spending serving others. And there we have it. Smile

RE: The key questions... - AnthroHeart - 04-26-2014

My goal right now is for inner stillness, and for a quick incarnation. And not to feel spiritually dead inside as I do right now.

The inner stillness can best be met through meditation, and working on emotional responses to catalyst.

RE: The key questions... - Matt1 - 04-26-2014

Perhaps a better question would be to ask what is the original desire?

RE: The key questions... - Adonai One - 04-26-2014

(04-26-2014, 02:04 PM)Matt1 Wrote: Perhaps a better question would be to ask what is the original desire?

Is the original desire the same as the desires that stem from it?

RE: The key questions... - Matt1 - 04-26-2014

(04-26-2014, 02:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 02:04 PM)Matt1 Wrote: Perhaps a better question would be to ask what is the original desire?

Aren't all things a projection from the same source?

RE: The key questions... - isis - 04-26-2014

[removed]

RE: The key questions... - Adonai One - 04-26-2014

(04-26-2014, 02:17 PM)Matt1 Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 02:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote:

Aren't all things a projection from the same source?

This is well to see. Smile

RE: The key questions... - vervex - 04-26-2014

Know thyself, always a good advice, a primordial advice Smile

I have several desires but my primary desire at this time, and as it has been for a few years, is loving and accepting more within myself and within others; accepting the self and its actions unconditionally.

I realize this is not an easy feat and it is not something which can realistically be reached or attained within an incarnation, for pursuing unity and compassion is an act of the present moment. It is therefore inherently fulfilled in my daily life as I seek to accept and love more fully what is around/within me. Catalysts that come my way are an opportunity which, if I accept them, can enable me to accept more of myself and others. I see that even when I "fail" to fully accept a catalyst, I learn something new about myself. And so, I am the embodiment of my desire as it is Smile Nothing ever truly takes me away from it.

RE: The key questions... - AnthroHeart - 04-26-2014

I'm almost always learning something new about myself. I am so fickle in my emotional responses to internal catalyst. I seem to create my own catalyst, because I always bring up issues that bother me. I don't like catalyst at times.

Is catalyst ever comfortable and enjoyable?

RE: The key questions... - Melissa - 04-26-2014

Vervex, excuse my curiosity but have you ever wrote (or considered to write) poetry? By the way, took a peek at your (new?) website and it looks fantastic!

RE: The key questions... - vervex - 04-27-2014

(04-26-2014, 05:20 PM)Melissa Wrote: Vervex, excuse my curiosity but have you ever wrote (or considered to write) poetry? By the way, took a peek at your (new?) website and it looks fantastic!

Oh my, haha, no I've never written poetry before but I'm flattered (and surprised) by the question. Since English isn't my native tongue (French is my first language) I always assume that my vocabulary isn't as broad as a native speaker. I shouldn't let that stop me though, hehe. Thank you very much for the compliment on my portfolio by the way; I just published a new version of it about a week ago Wink

RE: The key questions... - Unbound - 04-27-2014

(04-26-2014, 01:30 PM)Adonai One Wrote: What are your desires for this incarnation?

Embody that which I am which, at the least, requires patience.

RE: The key questions... - Melissa - 04-27-2014

(04-27-2014, 12:58 AM)vervex Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 05:20 PM)Melissa Wrote: Vervex, excuse my curiosity but have you ever wrote (or considered to write) poetry? By the way, took a peek at your (new?) website and it looks fantastic!

Oh my, haha, no I've never written poetry before but I'm flattered (and surprised) by the question. Since English isn't my native tongue (French is my first language) I always assume that my vocabulary isn't as broad as a native speaker. I shouldn't let that stop me though, hehe. Thank you very much for the compliment on my portfolio by the way; I just published a new version of it about a week ago Wink

I sure hope you won't let that stop you. Your writing always has a certain poetic quality to it, that's why I asked. Wink If you ever decide to write poems or stories, I'd be very interested in reading your work.

RE: The key questions... - isis - 04-27-2014

[removed]

RE: The key questions... - Hotsizzle77 - 04-27-2014

To accept my distortions and to balance love and wisdom the best that I can in this incarnation.

Servicing others but simultaneously respecting and loving the self

RE: The key questions... - Infinite Unity - 01-15-2019

breathing....heartbeat...ahhh