Bring4th
Higher Self Laughing - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Higher Self Laughing (/showthread.php?tid=9082)

Pages: 1 2

Higher Self Laughing - AnthroHeart - 05-05-2014

Ever feel like your higher self is laughing at your antics? Us, little confused beings, must bring great humor to it. This thought saddens me.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Adonai One - 05-05-2014

I can't speak on the higher self in this regard but I can assure that other "guides" are quite happy to laugh at us.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Rhayader - 05-05-2014

Yeah I feel my higher self has a good old chuckle at any of my minor dilemmas. I know I would. I accept that fact, embrace, maybe live up to it and see if can make my higher self laugh with me not at me... BigSmile

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Karl - 05-05-2014

I feel like mine it sitting with a hammer waiting to terminate my incarnation.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - AnthroHeart - 05-05-2014

(05-05-2014, 06:32 PM)Karl Wrote: I feel like mine it sitting with a hammer waiting to terminate my incarnation.

Sometimes I wished it was that easy. I feel like my higher self is giving me a long life on purpose. But it's cool.

But if I felt the pull of the void coming, I don't know if I'd freak out or not if I felt my lifeforce draining away.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - AnthroHeart - 05-05-2014

Unless the pull of the void felt blissful and full of love, then I'd relax into it and go with it.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Plenum - 05-05-2014

(05-05-2014, 05:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: I can't speak on the higher self in this regard but I can assure that other "guides" are quite happy to laugh at us.

how would you describe some of your 'other guides' Adonai?

perhaps you could speak in general terms, if you don't want to give too much detail away Smile

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Adonai One - 05-06-2014

I have many guides that work in great partnership with Ra. Ra speaks in a very veiled manner due to their distortions regarding reaching their wanderers. My other guides are happy to be more liberal in their interpretations of the laws of service.

Quick background: My soul sometimes works with entities that need to be healed. The entity that needs healing will put their spiritual mass (in part or full, mostly the former) in a incarnation and Ra, according to their desires for service within the entities, will put their own in tandem. This has left me greatly confused with Ra respecting said confusion. Pushing for answers, I had said confusion and veiling of information lifted.

I have entities merged within my spiritual mass (that is mostly Ra, tons of aspects with long histories criss-crossing against each other) and I have a fraction that are entities changing polarities in a very gradual manner. These entities can be battered from various experiences across the creation. Others can be those that have gone as far as 5th-density negative by LOO terms. I have a grab bag of stuff within me mixed with Ra. A lot of it has been on Earth since the beginning.

These healing entities that are within me are mostly capable of parallel experiences. These are my guides and they can infringe greatly and are often highly irresponsible. More than this I cannot say. They come in many flavors. Some are sweet and some are menacing and very morbid and perhaps very unstable. My life has been made erratic because of my guides but they are very loving and supporting.

When Ra said the 6th-density is without polarity, they meant it. They are like the unconditional saintly priests of the universe. They help all kinds and to their benefit: they get the same memories from mixed incarnations of multiple souls. This enables them to greatly accelerate in progress towards the creator as they wish to reach soon. The entities get healed faster. Win-win. This is teaching/learning across densities in a detailed nutshell. This service was not covered in the LOO due to no relevant query asked, heh.

Discern my words well. Smile

Edit: I think this post can explain some past confusions in some posts.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Unbound - 05-06-2014

Never at but always with.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Guardian - 05-06-2014

(05-05-2014, 06:32 PM)Karl Wrote: I feel like mine it sitting with a hammer waiting to terminate my incarnation.

Ha, I feel like mine is constantly moving things around just so I don't terminate my incarnation.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - isis - 05-06-2014

[removed]

RE: Higher Self Laughing - AnthroHeart - 05-06-2014

The veil is thick here. I have felt separate from my higher self. I guess if it is myself, getting laughed at isn't so bad.

I just wish I had clearer guidance so I wasn't walking around spiritually blind.

[removed]

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Spaced - 05-06-2014

when I feel like my higher self is laughing at me I join in.

Then those bad thoughts I've had are those of the higher self as well.
Or maybe they're not bad, but restless thoughts.
I'll know after this life what it's like to be the higher self.
I don't feel very magical in this life.

Yeah, I follow some of David Wilcock's work.

I guess I can appreciate my higher self, even if it is laughing at me.

I do have respect for it, but it is clouded in so much mystery.

(05-06-2014, 09:40 AM)Guardian Wrote:

Ha, I feel like mine is constantly moving things around just so I don't terminate my incarnation.

I don't feel my higher self does much. It just lets me be. I think it certainly doesn't move things around to prevent termination of my incarnation, as I get feelings towards that quite often.

(05-06-2014, 12:25 PM)Spaced Wrote: when I feel like my higher self is laughing at me I join in.

I don't understand my higher self's humor.
Sometimes he's weird, like giving me visions of him dancing around me naked.

[removed]

Maybe the higher self is sad with me.

I guess I am jealous a bit of the higher self because it is so magical and can do anything. It is close to Infinity if not already infinite.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Melissa - 05-06-2014

Sounds just like my HS.

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Rhayader - 05-06-2014

If anyones read the book of my user name-sake, then I would equate the laughter as what the protagonist goes through with his dreams of Goethe and Mozart. The laugh of the immortals. The laugh of those who know its all a game/a joke, and the laugh that is knowing that all you should be doing yourself is laughing too. Its all fun. Or i'll take a quote from Hetfield from Metallica since i'm a fan- "Its all fun and games, until someone loses an eye- then its just fun you can't see."

(05-06-2014, 02:14 PM)Melissa Wrote: Sounds just like my HS.

u think your hs is male?

(05-06-2014, 02:23 PM)isis Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 02:14 PM)Melissa Wrote: Sounds just like my HS.

u think your hs is male?

Yeah, with horns and a tail. No, I was just kidding.

[removed]

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Spaced - 05-06-2014

my HS' laugh is more like this

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Horuseus - 05-06-2014

HS programming this incarnation:

[Image: jz52ffcb0e.gif]

lol Is your higher self like this?

lol, that looks familiar Horus.

If my higher self laughed, it would probably be like this:

I don't know but I don't have the best relationship with my higher self. I realize that it is me, but it still feels separate.

[removed]

RE: Higher Self Laughing - Parsons - 05-06-2014

I do feel like some observer is laughing at me at times... But I always laugh along with them. Case in point was when I was driving down Oak Creek Canyon here in Arizona a few weeks ago. I stopped by the creek to get down to the water. I slipped and fell on the rocks near the creek. The instant I started falling, I starting laughing at myself. I bet if someone saw me, they would thought I was nuts since I was alone. BigSmile

*Edit: Grammar

RE: Higher Self Laughing - reeay - 05-06-2014

Mine sounds like a 60s robot singing domoarigato mr roboto. She likes to eat beef jerky and her lucky number is 369. Joking of course.

So HS has very 3D like characteristics? Kind of like Ra but LOLz at you?