Bring4th
I'm awake and take an occational nap. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I'm awake and take an occational nap. (/showthread.php?tid=910)

I'm awake and take an occational nap. - zanny - 02-15-2010

Hi All, I'm a new member saying hello and adding my story (short version). I was born in 1970 and was confused from the start. My mother tells me that I would tell her stories of my other mother and of my life before I came here...Luckily my mother is very open minded, and was not offended or upset by these tales from her 3yr old. Wink

Anyhoo, I didn't understand the school system and to me everything here moved so slow and had too many rules and none of the rules made any kind of sense to me. When I was 36 after many hardships and much confusion I was beyond frustrated and ready to just give up.

So one night I was laying in bed and started talking to God. I said something to the effect of "Alright I'm done! Obviously I am screwing this up I don't understand this place or what I'm even doing here, so help me out I'm ready to learn the right way." Suddenly I was filled with overwhelming Love so intense my body was vibrating. A channel opened in my mind and information was downloaded (That’s the best way for me to describe it). I could ask a question and a concept would come. I felt new, I understood things I could not properly explain to my family and friends. After that I read everything pertaining to spirituality and religion, resonating with some of the information out there and discounting much. Then I found the Ra material and understood it immediately and knew I had found what I had been searching for. I still don't 'fit in' but I understand why and don't really want to. I love this place now and want to do my best to aid and to be of service here.

Thank you for being!
Love and blessing

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - fairyfarmgirl - 02-15-2010

Welcome to the Forum. With spiritual surrender comes Grace and through Grace all that which is TRUTH is possible to experience, see and understand. Thank you for being here now!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - Turtle - 02-15-2010

Welcome, and a big cosmic hug for you!

Godspeed!

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - Brittany - 02-15-2010

I've had the "concept downloads". It can be very strange to suddenly have a whole answer in your head all at once, then having to go back and try to work out all the details.

I also sometimes have no idea what's going on with this planet. From what little I remember of where I came from, it wasn't like here at all. People often make no sense to me whatsoever, but I am trying integrate the lessons they provide and practice loving.

It's great that you're on the forum! Welcome!

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - zanny - 02-15-2010

(02-15-2010, 11:15 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: Welcome to the Forum. With spiritual surrender comes Grace and through Grace all that which is TRUTH is possible to experience, see and understand. Thank you for being here now!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

Yes it was my time to surrender. Thank you for welcoming me.

Smile Love and Blessings.
(02-15-2010, 02:20 PM)Turtle Wrote: Welcome, and a big cosmic hug for you!

Godspeed!

Thank you for the welcome and the hug.

Love and Blessings.
(02-15-2010, 05:19 PM)ahktu Wrote: I've had the "concept downloads". It can be very strange to suddenly have a whole answer in your head all at once, then having to go back and try to work out all the details.

I also sometimes have no idea what's going on with this planet. From what little I remember of where I came from, it wasn't like here at all. People often make no sense to me whatsoever, but I am trying integrate the lessons they provide and practice loving.

It's great that you're on the forum! Welcome!

Thank you for the welcome. Yes the download takes time to process. I still get the occational upgrade (to continue the computer analogy) lol

The higher densities have so much more information (light) that my mind gets overwhelmed with the wonder of it all. So beautiful and I just sit and sun myself in it- like my kitten sitting in a sun beam.BigSmile

Love and Blessings,
Zanny

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - Peregrinus - 02-16-2010

Welcome sister. It is a pleasure to have you here, and I look forward to your contributions Smile

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - Aaron - 02-16-2010

What a beautiful and enabling moment of self-surrender. Smile Hello and welcome, zanny!

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - Light seeker - 02-16-2010

Hello Zanny, welcome to the forum!

Quote:My mother tells me that I would tell her stories of my other mother and of my life before I came here...Luckily my mother is very open minded, and was not offended or upset by these tales from her 3yr old.

You'are very fortunate. My mother used to get really apprehensive every time I was playing aloud with my "invisible friends" at around that same age. Tongue

Thanks for sharing your awakening with us!

Heart

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - zanny - 02-16-2010

(02-16-2010, 12:12 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: Welcome sister. It is a pleasure to have you here, and I look forward to your contributions Smile

Thank you for the welcome. I am a lurker by nature but I will add my perspective when inspired to. BigSmile

Love and Blessings,
Zanny

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - solitary - 02-16-2010

Ha! Glad I'm not the only one who feels like a computer. Trouble is, I'm an old DOS machine with a meg of RAM and a 40 meg hard drive, running off a floppy boot disk.

Happy trails.

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - zanny - 02-16-2010

(02-16-2010, 11:05 PM)solitary Wrote: Ha! Glad I'm not the only one who feels like a computer. Trouble is, I'm an old DOS machine with a meg of RAM and a 40 meg hard drive, running off a floppy boot disk.

Happy trails.

solitary

This made me laugh! I feel the same way sometimes... Thank you for blessing me with your sense of humor.

Love and blessings,
zanny
(02-16-2010, 05:42 PM)Light seeker Wrote: Hello Zanny, welcome to the forum!

Quote:My mother tells me that I would tell her stories of my other mother and of my life before I came here...Luckily my mother is very open minded, and was not offended or upset by these tales from her 3yr old.

You'are very fortunate. My mother used to get really apprehensive every time I was playing aloud with my "invisible friends" at around that same age. Tongue

Thanks for sharing your awakening with us!

Heart

lol...Thanks Light seeker, I am enjoying the energy here very much.

Love and Blessings,
zanny

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - Peregrinus - 02-17-2010

(02-16-2010, 07:52 PM)zanny Wrote: I am a lurker by nature but I will add my perspective when inspired to. BigSmile

Darkness is balanced by the light sister. Lurk, post, lurk, post BigSmile

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - thefool - 02-22-2010

(02-15-2010, 09:46 AM)zanny Wrote: Hi All, I'm a new member saying hello and adding my story (short version). I was born in 1970 and was confused from the start. My mother tells me that I would tell her stories of my other mother and of my life before I came here...Luckily my mother is very open minded, and was not offended or upset by these tales from her 3yr old. Wink

Anyhoo, I didn't understand the school system and to me everything here moved so slow and had too many rules and none of the rules made any kind of sense to me. When I was 36 after many hardships and much confusion I was beyond frustrated and ready to just give up.

So one night I was laying in bed and started talking to God. I said something to the effect of "Alright I'm done! Obviously I am screwing this up I don't understand this place or what I'm even doing here, so help me out I'm ready to learn the right way." Suddenly I was filled with overwhelming Love so intense my body was vibrating. A channel opened in my mind and information was downloaded (That’s the best way for me to describe it). I could ask a question and a concept would come. I felt new, I understood things I could not properly explain to my family and friends. After that I read everything pertaining to spirituality and religion, resonating with some of the information out there and discounting much. Then I found the Ra material and understood it immediately and knew I had found what I had been searching for. I still don't 'fit in' but I understand why and don't really want to. I love this place now and want to do my best to aid and to be of service here.

Thank you for being!
Love and blessing

Thanks for Zanny for sharing your story and welcome to this wonderful forum... Smile

looking forward to read more of your perspective...

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - zanny - 02-25-2010

(02-22-2010, 10:49 AM)thefool Wrote: Thanks for Zanny for sharing your story and welcome to this wonderful forum... Smile

looking forward to read more of your perspective...

Thanks for the welcome...My perspective changes constantly but I will do my best... lol

Heart
zanny

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - thefool - 02-25-2010

(02-25-2010, 09:38 AM)zanny Wrote: Thanks for the welcome...My perspective changes constantly but I will do my best... lol

Heart
zanny

Good for you. Perspective needs to change constantly. I take it like light shining on a rock. It looks different in the gentle morning sun with trees lightly spreading their shades on it, different in the bright afternoon; harsh and stark (to me) and soft shades in the evening. The same rock looks different and provides a different perspective every living moment and yet it is the same Smile

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - Questioner - 02-25-2010

Thank you for joining us, Zanny. :idea:/Heart I would love to learn about your perspective of the day, even if you have a different one tomorrow. Wink

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - wanderer4d - 02-26-2010

Welcome Zanny!

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - haqiqu - 02-26-2010

It's nice to have you here, Zanny. Welcome!

RE: I'm awake and take an occational nap. - zanny - 02-26-2010

(02-25-2010, 11:16 AM)thefool Wrote:
(02-25-2010, 09:38 AM)zanny Wrote: Thanks for the welcome...My perspective changes constantly but I will do my best... lol

Heart
zanny

Good for you. Perspective needs to change constantly. I take it like light shining on a rock. It looks different in the gentle morning sun with trees lightly spreading their shades on it, different in the bright afternoon; harsh and stark (to me) and soft shades in the evening. The same rock looks different and provides a different perspective every living moment and yet it is the same Smile

I love the visual you describe...Beautiful.
(02-26-2010, 01:44 AM)wanderer4d Wrote: Welcome Zanny!

Thank you for the welcome~! Heart
(02-25-2010, 01:31 PM)Questioner Wrote: Thank you for joining us, Zanny. :idea:/Heart I would love to learn about your perspective of the day, even if you have a different one tomorrow. Wink

Thank you! Heart
(02-26-2010, 08:50 PM)haqiqu Wrote: It's nice to have you here, Zanny. Welcome!

It's nice to be here...Thanks. Heart