Bring4th
What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What Is Your Home Density And Why? (/showthread.php?tid=9146)

Pages: 1 2

What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Hotsizzle77 - 05-18-2014

I believe I am a 4th density wonderer...based off of the catalysts I've been presented in my daily life. I am also loving over wisdom. I personally lack judgment just because I have such an open and loving heart, that I don't see how I should act in certain situations.

I often get feelings of home, where there is no disharmony.

Anyways, we are all unique and wanderers came here to help these planetary entities to love. We are also here to develop a better balanced love and wisdom. So I'm here to gain more wisdom spiritually...how about you?

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Fang - 05-18-2014

Love is wise.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Hotsizzle77 - 05-18-2014

Wise is also love.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Fang - 05-18-2014

Well, yeah, sort of.

you see, an awful lot of people here, Rarians, try and deduct some sort of ratio of love:wisdom in actions and people, including themselves. Unfortunately this is a practice based on misconception, as wisdom is a product of love in the first place and Ra "love" is not something we actually "do" down here. These assumptions that are made about the ratio of love and wisdom then are used as platforms for further associated assumption to quell some sort of identity issue. It becomes a web of lies, I say this because the path to (Rarian) wisdom that you seem to want to strive towards requires honesty with self and other self.

Well, honesty and with self and other self is associated with 4th chakra, actually. "Love" is not something we actually "do" down here? The reason for 3rd density incarnation is indeed to learn the lessons of love. Having said that, a 3d native who actually understands the concept of love and chooses polarity may actually harvest.

And that's the whole point actually, consciously choosing polarization. Once achieved, the process of soul evolution enhances quite a bit. There is no misconception, only you're misconception of soul evolution. Know yourself, accept yourself, become the creator. Ra didn't just say that for shits and giggles. Knowing yourself takes years, understanding "why" these emotions trigger when this happenes. There's a reason for all that. Essentially, there's a reason why you chose your parents, or your friends, or your teachers. Soul evolution is a big role that must not be ignored.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Jeremy - 05-18-2014

The lesson of 3rd density is about The Choice, not love as that is 4th density. Consciously making The Choice of STO or STS and consciously living either decision is how one becomes polarized enough to achieve harvest to the next density. Learning unconditional love is next to impossible given the restraints of the thick veil so any concept of such love is still heavily distorted based upon the biases one has gathered along with whatever preincarnational biases were planned.

82.15 Questioner: Specifically, I am trying to grasp an understanding first of the process of experience in third density before the veil so that I can [have a] better understanding of the present process. Now, as I understand it, the mind/body/spirit complexes went through the process of what we call physical incarnation in this density but there was no forgetting. What was the benefit or purpose of the physical incarnation when there was no forgetting?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of incarnation in third density is to learn the ways of love.

That was during the experiment of 3rd density with no veil. So basically that experiment later turned into 4th density experience

Right but 4th ray chakra is essential once choosing polarization.

Maybe someone else can chime in with the chakra info as I don't really focus on that aspect but yea opening your heart can be of great help as one is being of service to another through the love one has for the other self. Still though, such concepts of love are still heavily veiled and distorted so what we deem as love, can never truly be the love that one experiences without the veil. When the veil is lifted, the experiential parts of love can be actualized because one can truly experience unconditional love.

It's one reason why I don't get into much of the advanced teachings that are above this density. You can conceptualize till your hearts content but with the veil in place, they are just concepts derived from heavily distorted biases.

So as hard as it is to understand and I still have a hard time grasping it but in effect, what you and I may think is love, may not be what love really is. Sure there are aspects that we can perceive but with the veil, one can never truly grasp the true power of unconditional love.

I definitely could be wrong so I'll let others chime in that are a bit more learned on the specifics

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Matt1 - 05-18-2014

My understanding is that we are here to activate and balance the first 3 rays to at least the minimal degree, then start working on Green Ray (within the limits of 3rd density). As we do this we gain the polarity needed to move onto 4th density. I would also say each charka can be activated to a minimal degree within the limits of 3rd density but the full activation and balancing of each center is the work of the densities. E.G Yellow Ray - 3RD Density, Green Ray 4th etc.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - AnthroHeart - 05-18-2014

I honestly don't know my home density, but I feel like it's not 3rd. I feel like I didn't come here to spiritually advance, as I feel like I've been there before.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Parsons - 05-19-2014

I believe I am a wanderer of 6th density here to balance love and wisdom. I'm not 100% sure of this, however.

As for the different rays/chakras, 3rd density is the Choice or social/societal relations to other selves. 4th is love. 5th wisdom / honesty / open communication. 6th is the aforementioned balance of love and wisdom.

I believe that quote that 3rd density was to learn love refers to the pre-veil conditions.... If I remember correctly, the veil enabled duality. So there would be no choice before the veil because there was no duality.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Fastidious Emanations - 05-20-2014

"are you not all things?"

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - AnthroHeart - 05-20-2014

Anywhere but here. I want to be anywhere but here. Except perhaps in some place worse.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Ankh - 05-20-2014

(05-20-2014, 06:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Anywhere but here. I want to be anywhere but here. Except perhaps in some place worse.

Oh, that is so sad, Wolf! We've been so alike in the past in regards to not wanting being here and longing to go home.

I wish I cold show you the beauty, and the majesty of each single and precious moment of this finite life...

I hope that you will at some point, during your journey here, see and experience it. It's breathtaking!

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - AnthroHeart - 05-20-2014

(05-20-2014, 06:25 PM)Ankh Wrote:
(05-20-2014, 06:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Anywhere but here. I want to be anywhere but here. Except perhaps in some place worse.

Oh, that is so sad, Wolf! We've been so alike in the past in regards to not wanting being here and longing to go home.

I wish I cold show you the beauty, and the majesty of each single and precious moment of this finite life...

I hope that you will at some point, during your journey here, see and experience it. It's breathtaking!

I'm sure life can be phenomenal. But it's hard to see. My mom makes it hard to live, I've told my therapist. When I tell her that life isn't any easier for me, she ignores me and tells me she can't hear me.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Rake - 05-21-2014

I'm reading the Quo dialogues at the moment. It's worth pointing out that you are home. Home is where the heart is and that is most certainly 3rd density earth. Asking where were you prior to incarnating on Earth? would seem more applicable. I just want to make it very clear that your home is where you are now. It's not wise to pine for another density. Know you are always home.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - AnthroHeart - 05-21-2014

Yeah, worry about another density or going home just puts wrinkles on your face.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - I_Am_The_One - 05-21-2014

yea, I could also imagine, that as a tripping stone. In getting back to where you came.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - ramontomonton - 06-24-2014

Hi everyone i'm just new here, I just want to share my dream experience. One night I dreamed of a UFO disc shape silvery object stop on the top of my house, and when i told my wife and kids to go inside the house we instantly, (I don’t know how) transported inside the flying disc. Inside there were no mechanism or pilot seat, only a rectangular sofa place in the middle and a window were we could see the outside from the inside. Inside the craft I saw 3 beings, 2 look like hybrid gray aliens wearing shiny silver sutana clothing about 5 ft in height and the other one is female person wearing traditional ancient Egyptian clothing about 7ft. tall. As far as I can recall, when the ship sped off at a very fast state they took us in a place where there is a stage and audience watching. I remember the female person told me that I have to perform something that I didn’t know. And after me, It will be my two children who will perform. Then after that I recall they bring us back in a sunny weather condition with plants and flowers blooming around us. The female person once again ask me if there was something that I wanted to say. And all of a sudden it came to my mind and told her “May God give me strength to face all the challenges that will come into my life”. After that I woke up and immediately told my wife about my dream so I remembered.
Now I start to wonder about my home vibration. Thanks and God bless!

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - third-density-being - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 07:19 AM)ramontomonton Wrote: Hi everyone i'm just new here, I just want to share my dream experience. One night I dreamed of a UFO disc shape silvery object stop on the top of my house, and when i told my wife and kids to go inside the house we instantly, (I don’t know how) transported inside the flying disc. Inside there were no mechanism or pilot seat, only a rectangular sofa place in the middle and a window were we could see the outside from the inside. Inside the craft I saw 3 beings, 2 look like hybrid gray aliens wearing shiny silver sutana clothing about 5 ft in height and the other one is female person wearing traditional ancient Egyptian clothing about 7ft. tall. As far as I can recall, when the ship sped off at a very fast state they took us in a place where there is a stage and audience watching. I remember the female person told me that I have to perform something that I didn’t know. And after me, It will be my two children who will perform. Then after that I recall they bring us back in a sunny weather condition with plants and flowers blooming around us. The female person once again ask me if there was something that I wanted to say. And all of a sudden it came to my mind and told her “May God give me strength to face all the challenges that will come into my life”. After that I woke up and immediately told my wife about my dream so I remembered.
Now I start to wonder about my home vibration. Thanks and God bless!

Hello Ramontomonton,

I'm not so much of interpreter (in general) so my remark may not be of value to You at all. Neverhteless I'll offer my thoughts anyway.

Intersting/significant part for me was when You were brought on the stage with audience watching You/your Kids (You did not metioned anything about your Wife at/on the stage). Reading it I thought that maybe You came here to Teach/Learn rather than Learn/Teach. Same goes for your Kids - They may share your "destiny" here, in this reality.

Second interesting/significant part for me was when You were asked by highest entity if there's anything YOU wanted to say. I do not know how/why, but when I read it I thought it is significant in all this.
Your answer in your dream may be form of "defense" and/or "rejection" - or - may have profound meaning which only You can decode (as it may have subjective value/meaning for You/your existence/beingness).

Lastly - it's quite silly but I would like to write it anyway - it was interesting that You expressed height of those three entity in feets. Since I live in Europe I would say 1,5 meter (instead of 5 ft) and 2,1 meters (instead of 7 ft.). When height is measured in meters it has no meaning for me. But when expressed in feets, it - only in my mind at the time of reading - corresponded with "desities".
As I wrote, this is quite silly observation on my side, but quite strong while reading your words.

Ending my post I would like to write that You have quite interesting nick "Ramontomonton". I am wondering what it signifies Smile

Take Care

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - ramontomonton - 06-25-2014

Hi and good day to you Sir, I would just like to reply about your comment third-density-being.

Regarding about not mentioning my wife in my dream because in the part where we were on the stage, I know that she's there and I feel her presence but I don't remember the female person say anything about her, All I remember is that she's with us when we boarded the ship. I know its really hard to picture a dream but only those significant things I remember.

Regarding what I say when the entity asked me to say anything before they leave, It just comes to my mind and didn't plan to say it. Maybe in my own opinion its because part of being a religious Christian that's why It's actually a prayer that first comes to my mind.

Regarding the entities height, pardon me for measuring their exact height but its only approximately not exactly since there's no time to measure. My height is 5'7 and I'm taller than the two entities while I remember the female entity when stand beside her my head is leveled on her shoulders. Again pardon for the measurement for it is not exact and it's only an approximation. By the way I'm an Asian that's why I'm only 5'7" in height and also pardon me for my grammar, English is not my first language.

And lastly if you were wondering about my nickname ramontomonton, well actually Ramon is my given name and Tomonton is my family name. Does it answer what it signifies?

I believe we're not in the right position to say what densities we belong and its not about what densities we belong but the most important thing is being thankful for we are all part of the Creation. Again I'm sorry if you find me silly this is the best way I can express my thoughts.

Have a wonderful day and we all know that all is well and we are all blessed!

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Phoenix - 06-25-2014

Deleted, refer to post #26

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Adonai One - 06-25-2014

3rd density Earth until this body fails. I am here as long as possible. This is my home.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Phoenix - 06-26-2014

Deleted, because I decided it doesn't matter.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - David Junior - 06-26-2014

(05-18-2014, 05:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I honestly don't know my home density, but I feel like it's not 3rd. I feel like I didn't come here to spiritually advance, as I feel like I've been there before.
you have my dear been here before, For there are unfortunate circumstances being a third density soul.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - Phoenix - 06-26-2014

As post #26.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - AnthroHeart - 06-26-2014

If I am 3rd density native I guess that's cool. Earth life isn't SO bad.

RE: What Is Your Home Density And Why? - AnthroHeart - 06-27-2014

Life in higher density must get boring if you're always in contentment with no challenge. Except for 4D where you have the negatives to battle. If everything I could imagine were manifested, not sure how I'd see life. I wonder if I begged to come here, maybe to serve. So why not serve while I'm here. Because I don't feel so inclined to. Does this mean I'm not polarizing successfully? I'm not sure the requirements of a wanderer to harvest successfully.

A lot of questions. I wonder if I were speaking to Ra if I'd have a lot of questions to ask. They don't usually come into my mind. My mind tends to wonder about transient things. Ra didn't answer those due to the Law of Confusion. If I were Ra I wouldn't want to violate the Law of Free Will either.

I'm definitely not divinely happy now. But 3D isn't supposed to be like that. I only get moments, mere seconds of lucidity, where I see through the veil, and know the unconditional love that surrounds me.

(06-26-2014, 06:20 AM)David Junior Wrote:
(05-18-2014, 05:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I honestly don't know my home density, but I feel like it's not 3rd. I feel like I didn't come here to spiritually advance, as I feel like I've been there before.
you have my dear been here before, For there are unfortunate circumstances being a third density soul.

3D isn't really unfortunate. Though it's a drag not to be in unity.