Bring4th
Most Important Ray(s) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Most Important Ray(s) (/showthread.php?tid=9232)

Most Important Ray(s) - AnthroHeart - 06-03-2014

Is green-ray the most important ray in terms of harvestability?

I know that harvestability is determined by violet ray, but we don't have any direct control over violet.

Our first 3 rays are important for maintaining balance.

But is green ray any more important than the 3 primary rays: red, yellow and blue?

The Ra material says somewhere about the importance of the primary rays being in balance in order to handle the intensity of creator's light needed for harvest. But is having a sufficiently open green-ray as important? Is it more difficult to have an open green ray than it is to have the primary rays in balance?

Or will we feel Creator's light in all our chakras equally when we walk the steps of light?

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - Adonai One - 06-03-2014

A radiant orange-ray and yellow-ray are the prerequisites to handling any excess inpouring of vital energy, which a 4th-density planet and above will entail. As such, green-ray will be a natural manifestation of being able to accept an environment and its people universally.

Denying any portion of an environment will lead to a lack of vital energy, within the self, in order to account for such denial. With this made habit, it will make one weary to be in an environment that is abundant in vital energy (also known as having a high vibration.)

When the will uses excess vital energy in an environment with abundant vital energy, the will becomes very unstable and weary due to its desire to will yet being unable to fully. This will lead to a state of great dissatisfaction; A desire to desire, if you will.

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - AnthroHeart - 06-03-2014

I've been weary before when I couldn't handle the amount of energy that was going through me. I felt like I had expelled a lot of energy. I could barely walk. I wanted to die. Mentally I am weary more often than I'd care to admit. I don't know how my vital energy is from time to time. Though sometimes it feels low because I'm in poor spirits. It's then that I don't have strong survivability desire.

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - Hotsizzle77 - 06-03-2014

They're all important. None are less important than the other.

They're technically all the same. They all lead to pure photons in the end at the entrance of the violet ray. Red-ray is converted into pure photons by way of transmuting it into the different colors of energy that are working towards universal acceptance, with the universally accepting light simply being photons.

Importance, to me, is dictated by what is not accepted which in this plane is most environmental catalyst and phenomena.

Most of our auras are surrounded in a multitude of muddied reds, oranges and yellows of what we cannot accept with very little of it being transmuted into higher centers.

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - Nicholas - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 01:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Is green-ray the most important ray in terms of harvestability?

I know that harvestability is determined by violet ray, but we don't have any direct control over violet.

But is green ray any more important than the 3 primary rays: red, yellow and blue?

The Ra material says somewhere about the importance of the primary rays being in balance in order to handle the intensity of creator's light needed for harvest. But is having a sufficiently open green-ray as important? Is it more difficult to have an open green ray than it is to have the primary rays in balance?

Or will we feel Creator's light in all our chakras equally when we walk the steps of light?
Hi Gemini

It is all about meeting others with open arms I believe. A metaphor that suggests no pre judgement of others prior to meeting others. Whether other selves know it or not, their essence is the creator. An open arms or hearted greeting is your 'essence' radiating to theirs. Any unhappy experiences in this can be learned from and learning to discern/discriminate from certain others that offer this experience gives you an opportunity to gravitate to more frequent happy experiences with others. Our wings can be singed from time to time but detaching from these occasions by recognising that the creator is everything can help. I do not feel it important that we need to analyse chakras in order to graduate from 3rd density. Q'uo said its the 'journey from the head to the heart'. So we just need to start 'being' and let go of our 'thinking'? Your passion can lead to your purpose and this can break the 'veil'. Where does your desire lay? Beneath how many sheets have you hidden it? Our comforts can become our cage! Big Love.

Nio, I agree with meeting others with open arms. I usually don't have trouble extending love to others in this manner.

My main desire is that I not be restless and think about death so much. But thinking about death brings me comfort because of what I believe lies beyond it.

I also agree that creator is everywhere, and in everyone. So when I look at another, I'm seeing creator. This can fill me with a wonderment, and a love.

My passion is with anthros, the fictional characters. I can't imagine not loving them, though it's happened in the past. Usually when I get down and depressed I dislike all things.

So if we refuse to serve another, does that decrease our polarity?
Sometimes my mom makes it hard to do things for, when she expects all the time.
I can simply say no, right?

She wants me to do some yard work for her because she has a migraine coming on.

But then she feeds me, so I feel obligated.

I'd do it, but she always complains that I don't do a good job. That's why I don't like doing things for her. But I end up serving anyway.

Polarity is only decreased if we choose not to accept what is currently being given to us and can be freely accepted.

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - anagogy - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 07:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: So if we refuse to serve another, does that decrease our polarity?

If you do the "right" things for the "wrong" reasons, it doesn't really help polarize you. Serving others out of begrudging obligation does not positively polarize you.

If you serve out of love or benefit from anothers fear, you are polarizing positively or negatively, respectively. The outward behavior is just the actualization of an inner state. One is a reflection of the energy of expansion, the other a reflection of the energy of contraction or absorption.

So the 51% service to others action is just a reflection or we might say a generally reliable indicator of the love quotient within you. But there could be someone, conceivably, doing lots of service to others work but just to enhance their self concept in anothers eyes (cough*cough*politicians), with little to no increase in polarity as a result of the act, because the behavior is muddled between helping others and helping self.

It all about your ability, or capacity, to love others, and yourself, and to appreciate the subtleties and nuances of that love. Your ability to appreciate this divine and undistorted love is what allows one the passage to incarnate in a denser illusion. A greater appreciation of this light results in automatic service to others, because others pain and joy becomes your own to a certain extent.

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - Nicholas - 06-04-2014

(06-03-2014, 07:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: So if we refuse to serve another, does that decrease our polarity?
Sometimes my mom makes it hard to do things for, when she expects all the time.
I can simply say no, right?

She wants me to do some yard work for her because she has a migraine coming on.

But then she feeds me, so I feel obligated.

I'd do it, but she always complains that I don't do a good job. That's why I don't like doing things for her. But I end up serving anyway.
It was this very thread Gemini Wolf that caused me to think about you today. Carla's attitude has had a big impact on me and as a result I asked myself 'How may I serve Gemini?'

The idea of visualising your avatar picture here in our community felt right so I did this just for a moment or 2. I shall continue in this endeavour as 1, To send you love and light, knowing you are in need of service and 2. I simply love your cuddly avatar and it is easy to visualise!

As forth density is my home vibration I am a bit of a Duracell battery and take great pleasure in this opportunity.

Regarding your home environment Gemini I suspect that if you listened to the latest blog talk radio show 'In The Now' with Carla and crew, this may be of some help. Carla talks in depth about this very challenge you seem to be faced with, whereby she talks about her early life. It is offering you a great opportunity also I feel.

Big Love

nio.

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - AnthroHeart - 06-04-2014

(06-04-2014, 01:50 PM)nio Wrote: Regarding your home environment Gemini I suspect that if you listened to the latest blog talk radio show 'In The Now' with Carla and crew, this may be of some help. Carla talks in depth about this very challenge you seem to be faced with, whereby she talks about her early life. It is offering you a great opportunity also I feel.

Big Love

nio.

Can you post a link to the latest In the Now you are referring to? Thanks.

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - Nicholas - 06-04-2014

[/quote] There is a difference between service and subservience.

(06-04-2014, 02:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 01:50 PM)nio Wrote: Regarding your home environment Gemini I suspect that if you listened to the latest blog talk radio show 'In The Now' with Carla and crew, this may be of some help. Carla talks in depth about this very challenge you seem to be faced with, whereby she talks about her early life. It is offering you a great opportunity also I feel.

Big Love

nio.

Can you post a link to the latest In the Now you are referring to? Thanks.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/06/03/20140603-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - Plenum - 06-04-2014

(06-03-2014, 01:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Is green-ray the most important ray in terms of harvestability?

I think this is the most relevant quote here (in my opinion) Gemini:

"43.8 Thusly the entity is concerned, if it be upon the path of positive harvestability, with the regularizing of the various energies of experience.

Thus the most fragile entity may be more balanced than one with extreme energy and activity in service to others due to the fastidiousness with which the will is focused upon the use of experience in knowing the self."

how well can one know (and accept) oneself?

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - AnthroHeart - 06-05-2014

My will is rather weak, particularly considering my thoughts of death. My mom gets sick of life too.
I aim to know myself, but not to my detriment.

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - sjel - 08-16-2017

The sacral chakra. Absolutely.

RE: Most Important Ray(s) - Nau7ik - 09-09-2017

(06-03-2014, 01:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is green-ray the most important ray in terms of harvestability?

Old post but still relevant! One doesn't have to have green ray open. Harvestability is more in terms of, imo, the overall minimal balance of the chakras, as Ra has said. Having the primary rays in balance applies to both STS and STO. One is a negative balance of the lower triad breaking into blue ray; and then STO has the primary rays in balance with the green ray, Love.

If we look at harvestability in terms of the green ray center, still this works for both STS and STO. STS requires that the heart be shut down almost totally (95% self service) while STO requires the heart to be at least open 51%.

In terms of walking the steps of light, I believe that the violet ray is looked at. In the violet ray the overall balance can be discerned and seen clearly by those who know how. And the harvesters can see it very clearly. They make no mistakes.

All of the rays are important. Every single one of them, so this is why I'm thinking that to be harvestable one needs to have a minimal balance; the balance is unique for each individual.