Bring4th
Why should I care about becoming everything again? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Why should I care about becoming everything again? (/showthread.php?tid=9317)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why should I care about becoming everything again? - Adonai One - 06-15-2014

Why should I try to become everything as fast as possible? As in, why should I expand my soul so fast that it hits the speed of light, as fast as I can?

Why should I want to harvest?

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - xise - 06-15-2014

There are no "shoulds". Free will governs.

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - Fastidious Emanations - 06-15-2014

determinism?

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - Hotsizzle77 - 06-15-2014

You already tried, it's impossible not to serve the creator. How do you think you got to 3rd density? You continued to strive. So continue striving

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - anagogy - 06-15-2014

(06-15-2014, 03:33 AM)Adonai One Wrote: Why should I try to become everything as fast as possible? As in, why should I expand my soul so fast that it hits the speed of light, as fast as I can?

You have all eternity to do it, there is no rush.

(06-15-2014, 03:33 AM)Adonai One Wrote: Why should I want to harvest?

For the experience of growth (that's why our consciousness exists in this illusory state to begin with). For a broader and more inclusive perspective.

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - AnthroHeart - 06-15-2014

I'm not looking to be everything again as fast as possible. I just want to get to unity, in 6th density. That's why I want to be harvested. Unless I've already been as a wanderer. Then I just need to make sure I don't mess up and get tangled in Earth's karma. I desire strongly to make the grade, or have a strong hope that I'm a wanderer and have done it before. It will be unsettling if I realize I'm not a wanderer and I have a few billion years to go before finding 6D. I don't think I'm ready for 7D. I hope as a wanderer that I've achieved higher self status. I think since time is simultaneous that I am my higher self already. But I desire that magical personality self. One that has subtlety of emotion and a variety of experience.

I wish really only to share my experiences with my soul group when I pass on.

(06-15-2014, 01:22 PM)anagogy Wrote: You have all eternity to do it, there is no rush.

You mean the Universe is eternal and won't die out from a heat death in a trillion years or so?

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - Adonai One - 06-15-2014

Why should I want to experience growth and broaden my perspective? Why should I strive?

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - AnthroHeart - 06-15-2014

(06-15-2014, 04:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: Why should I want to experience growth and broaden my perspective? Why should I strive?

I agree. When I strive, sometimes I get burned by the Light. But I can't help but strive for Creator.

(06-15-2014, 12:57 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: You already tried, it's impossible not to serve the creator. How do you think you got to 3rd density? You continued to strive. So continue striving

I believe I strove hard to be here. Though I find that hard to believe that I'd desire such a place.

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - Hotsizzle77 - 06-15-2014

(06-15-2014, 04:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: Why should I want to experience growth and broaden my perspective? Why should I strive?

Do what you want

(06-15-2014, 02:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: You mean the Universe is eternal and won't die out from a heat death in a trillion years or so?

I mean, even if it does there are others. And your soul isn't bound by time anyway, so the physical lifespan of the universe is inconsequential in the greater scheme of things anyway.

Because the alternative will never be satisfying in the long run. You will get no satisfaction from not growing. Oh, and by the way, you can't stop growing anyhow. You can only slow it down. Can't actually stop it.

Even if you don't expand, your Higher Self is expanding. You just feel bad when you don't follow its expansion. Nobody likes to feel bad. And people that claim to do, don't understand what feeling bad is.

(06-15-2014, 05:16 PM)anagogy Wrote: Even if you don't expand, your Higher Self is expanding. You just feel bad when you don't follow its expansion. Nobody likes to feel bad. And people that claim to do, don't understand what feeling bad is.

I feel like at times my higher self wants me to expand out of control. To where I cannot have a grasp on my thoughts because they are racing, and my mind feels like it is "slipping". I don't like feeling bad, and I feel bad a lot. It's hard to know what my higher self wants. Even harder to follow that plan, and live as my higher self desires. I try to live as I desire, but it doesn't bring me happiness.

I do understand what you mean by our soul being outside of time though. That indeed makes the lifetime of the universe inconsequential.

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - Raz - 06-15-2014

"why" and "why not" cancel each other out...

perhaps we are not here to grow at all, maybe we are all just here to catalyst the vibration of the planet and bring it in sync with a frequency where it can merge with our home reality...

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - Adonai One - 06-15-2014

(06-15-2014, 05:16 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(06-15-2014, 02:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: You mean the Universe is eternal and won't die out from a heat death in a trillion years or so?

I mean, even if it does there are others. And your soul isn't bound by time anyway, so the physical lifespan of the universe is inconsequential in the greater scheme of things anyway.

Because the alternative will never be satisfying in the long run. You will get no satisfaction from not growing. Oh, and by the way, you can't stop growing anyhow. You can only slow it down. Can't actually stop it.

Even if you don't expand, your Higher Self is expanding. You just feel bad when you don't follow its expansion. Nobody likes to feel bad. And people that claim to do, don't understand what feeling bad is.
So all I have to be is myself and do what feels satisfying to me?

(06-15-2014, 05:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I feel like at times my higher self wants me to expand out of control. To where I cannot have a grasp on my thoughts because they are racing, and my mind feels like it is "slipping". I don't like feeling bad, and I feel bad a lot. It's hard to know what my higher self wants. Even harder to follow that plan, and live as my higher self desires. I try to live as I desire, but it doesn't bring me happiness.

Well, if you try to express your desires, but you are still activating resistance in the process, they never express in a satisfying way. Always consider there is a different way of looking at every situation you arrive at, and there is a perspective that feels better than others. You have to find your resonance with you. Everything that you want, you want for the feeling it gives you, so if you can lock onto the feeling first, the manifestation must follow in a way that reflects the feeling. If you approach things from a state of inherent dissatisfaction, you just find more dissatisfaction.

Your higher self wants what you want. It helps you find the vibration of what you are looking for. With your positive emotions it is saying "warmer, warmer, warmer, keep following that train of thought", and with your negative emotions it is saying, "colder, colder, colder, your thoughts are currently out of alignment with my perspective on the situation".

(06-15-2014, 05:28 PM)Adonai One Wrote: So all I have to be is myself and do what feels satisfying to me?

Yep. But the trick is being truly honest with yourself about what truly satisfies you. For a positive adept, it inevitably ends up being some kind of service to others. Not all satisfactions are equal.

Why are not all satisfactions equal? Is it really relevant what is "truly satisfying" if one is consistently satisfied to varying degrees? What is the meaning and significance behind being truly satisfied?

(06-15-2014, 07:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: Why are not all satisfactions equal? Is it really relevant what is "truly satisfying" if one is consistently satisfied to varying degrees? What is the meaning and significance behind being truly satisfied?

It is relevant to me, personally, because there are always greater and greater heights of satisfaction to be had, and I find that an inspiring and motivating concept. There is always a new vista to reach for, and the journey is what our particular form of consciousness is designed for. Continual expansion.

(06-15-2014, 07:10 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(06-15-2014, 07:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: Why are not all satisfactions equal? Is it really relevant what is "truly satisfying" if one is consistently satisfied to varying degrees? What is the meaning and significance behind being truly satisfied?

It is relevant to me, personally, because there are always greater and greater heights of satisfaction to be had, and I find that an inspiring and motivating concept. There is always a new vista to reach for, and the journey is what our particular form of consciousness is designed for. Continual expansion.

Is that also true in higher densities, where growth is especially slow and catalyst is practically non-existent? Or is one blissed out on love all the time?

(06-15-2014, 07:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Is that also true in higher densities, where growth is especially slow and catalyst is practically non-existent? Or is one blissed out on love all the time?

It is also true in the higher densities. But the growth becomes slower, in a relative sense, because the catalytic contrast is more etiolated, or softer, and it doesn't spawn new desires as strongly as it does in the harsh fire of say, 3rd density reality.

When there is less asking, there is less answering, is another way to say that.

(06-15-2014, 07:10 PM)anagogy Wrote:

What if one believes all experiences are equal in satisfaction and that no experience is greater than another?

(06-15-2014, 07:25 PM)Adonai One Wrote: What if one believes all experiences are equal in satisfaction and that no experience is greater than another?

Then, I would say that such a one is kidding themselves if they really think that. But that is just my opinion, based on my experience, for what it is worth.

Would you rather burn your hand on the stove, or pet a cat?

Would you rather have the love of your life leave you, or would you rather have a long and happy life with them?

Would you rather starve, or eat a nice, big, satisfying meal?

As long as you have a preference for one of these, over the other, the experiences are not equal in satisfaction.

I've never met someone that didn't prefer one experience to another in some respect, and I suspect if one did exist (they don't), they wouldn't live in the physical for very long.

Wink I can only say I welcome all of those experiences and other possibilities. Contrast is always satisfying to me.

Nice chatting.

Quick and cruel catalyst: burning your hand on the stove.

I prefer things but not getting what I want is thrilling to me at the same time. I love a challenge.

(06-15-2014, 07:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Quick and cruel catalyst: burning your hand on the stove.

Indeed, I had a severe experience with that particular catalyst very early on in this incarnation. It has had significant and subtle effects on my entire life. Contrast works in mysterious ways.

(06-15-2014, 07:35 PM)Adonai One Wrote: I prefer things but not getting what I want is thrilling to me at the same time. I love a challenge.

That is what makes human consciousness 'ascendant' in nature.

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - vervex - 06-15-2014

(06-15-2014, 07:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Quick and cruel catalyst: burning your hand on the stove.

(06-15-2014, 07:35 PM)Adonai One Wrote: I prefer things but not getting what I want is thrilling to me at the same time. I love a challenge.

You didn't seem so thrilled the other day when I carried close to you boiling water from the stove and almost dumped it on you Wink

Well, accepting my skin peeling off my body en-masse would be a welcome challenge while still loving you to pieces.

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - vervex - 06-15-2014

(06-15-2014, 07:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: Well, accepting my skin peeling off my body en-masse would be a welcome challenge while still loving you to pieces.

Hahaha, noted! Wink
P.S. Love you too!

It's hard to accept the things my mom makes me do, but then I get over it and help her anyway.
I tend to avoid certain challenges if they are too hard. Not sure if I'm learning my lessons.

(06-15-2014, 07:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: It's hard to accept the things my mom makes me do, but then I get over it and help her anyway.
I tend to avoid certain challenges if they are too hard. Not sure if I'm learning my lessons.

It's interesting you bring up "lessons", I feel like many people misunderstand the whole "spiritual lesson" thing. It is not that there are set prescribed lessons you have to learn, rather it is just a knowingness that gets further defined with each experience you have. It's a lot more organic than a set of course lessons you have to work through. Each experience simply makes you more aware, and as that awareness grows, you naturally gravitate to a space appropriate for the place your consciousness has expanded to. This is why spiritual advancement is not an authoritarian process.

Consciousness is like grades of fluid with different densities (another reason the density concept is so great), and you just naturally gravitate to the appropriate space for the vibration being emitted.

[Image: density-liquidsdes.jpg]

So in that sense, GW, you are learning your lessons just fine.

RE: Why should I care about becoming everything again? - Unbound - 06-15-2014

Why care at all? Why not care? Why ask why?

Perhaps it isn't about caring or acceptance or rejection but about the questions we are choosing to ask that is really relevant to the question of "Why?".

If you want to know why, examine yourself and see what you are asking. The answer to 'why' isn't the answer to A question, it is the answer that precedes the question before it even arises.