Bring4th
How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner (/showthread.php?tid=9326)

Pages: 1 2

How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Adonai One - 06-16-2014

The positive polarity knows the One Infinite Creator. The negative polarity knows the One Infinite Destroyer.

Negative compassion: Always constantly change yourself and sacrifice any part of yourself that can be sacrificed. Stopping this means you don't have enough hunger for your goals. Build your hunger and agony, hate every moment and every thing that exists. When it doesn't stop existing, destroy it. When you can't destroy something, become even more convicted in its destruction. There is never an excuse not to be hating something. If it exists, it must be destroyed including yourself.

Negative wisdom: While doing the above, always have absolutely, unchanging permanent ideas of attainment in your mind and always satisfy in them in the greatest delight once you attain them to recover enough will for the next attainment. Now, if you become too satisfied for too long, you will not have enough will for the next goal. Stopping this means not having enough goals to fuel your hunger into a sustainable momentum.

If you neglect either of these traits or overindulge in either one, you will collapse into the greatest agony you will ever know (far into the path) and have to recover enough polarization to do work again.

Imagine having a superbike going over 200mph down a city street, collapsing in a catastrophic crash and somehow getting back up again.

Stay on your bike, go at the highest speed and never, ever crash.

I know of no real person that is on this path at the fullest polarization. It's absolute brutality to the self and thus others. The AT ALL COSTS attitude is what hurts others and eventually you forget about the concept of people entirely, even within yourself. You look in the mirror and see absolutely nothing.

This polarity, as it stands in the universe, is barely meant to exist. If you love power, this path is not meant for you. Power is only useful on this path if you need things changed absolutely, which most of the path does in order to absolutely fulfill its desires. Power is destruction. Once you love destruction, you love all things that can be destroyed. Before you know it, you'll begin hoarding things to destroy but cannot as any love relies on something existing. Nothing exists on this path. Destruction is absolutely hated on this path, so the destruction continues to build on itself. Resistance begets resistance.

Why is this path service-to-self as I interpret it? Because the self is a series of desires and beliefs and in this path a self's desires and beliefs becomes the only set. All else is denied.

These are my own subjective findings. Use your discretion. Also, I don't think any human being is going to want to go on this path after reading my interpretation. If you do... Please reconsider.

P.S. At the end of every negative hierarchy is a building of power towards more efficient grander destruction. Resources and people are only hoarded and controlled so they can be used towards greater destruction in the very, very, very long-term. It's a suicide cult that wants to work at the largest scale.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - anagogy - 06-17-2014

To be honest, I think you may be overcomplicating negative polarity a little bit. Service to self means just that: service to self. They hold their own ego in higher esteem than all other egos. That's it.

Everything else they do is simply a result of that. They seek power, because they seek higher and higher plateaus of self realization (much as the positive polarity does), which means, from a negative standpoint, when exalting one's ego, everything else must be subservient to that ego. Seeking power is the key to this control over others. They just don't care about others, except to the extent that others can help build them up, or give them pleasure. Empathy is seen as a weakness to be overcome.

Negative polarity sees god in self, and everything else as the servant of that god. This path is energized by developing the spiritual power of falsity, or separation.

Positive polarity sees god in everyone, and everyone serves everyone. This path is energized by the spiritual power of truth (seeing things how they really are, rather than how we wish them to be), or oneness.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Adonai One - 06-17-2014

I understand why you think that. We're just going to have to disagree on this one.

I believe equating self-esteem to the negative polarity is extremely damaging to those who do have self-esteem, especially when somebody rationally prioritizes their well-being over others in certain situations.

I do not see how somebody can gain a momentum of realizing "what is not" just clinging to a role of power for the sake of it alone. There needs to be a momentum of rejection in my view, else they are just depolarized.

Ra mentions falsity is the key to the negative polarity. That is what I base this on. There is little to no falsity in seeings others as true, the self as true and gaining satisfaction in just controlling people. There is too much love for people with not enough hunger for something more.

To see everything as you wish it to be, as you say, there has to be continual falsification to the ends of the greatest destruction. I speak on how to balance that.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - xise - 06-17-2014

The negative path isn't really about hate and physical destruction. The denial and rejectence comes naturally, flows from beingness naturally, they do not have to hate in order to do that. There are probably sub-types of the negative path who use more hate, but ultimately hate is not essential to the negative path. Hate is just one tool of many, just like anger.

It may be of benefit to contemplate why myself and Lynn, both people who have some belief of prior negative polarization in some distant incarnation, have independently agreed on this point that hate is not really involved in the true negative path.

Nothing comes naturally on the negative path. Everything is based on a sacrifice of others and the self.

There are two inevitabilities in this universe: Minimal will (positive) and absolute will (negative); Accepting the universe as-is or constantly changing it. This can be deduced archetypally.

Between these is great confusion, in my view, if you can imagine it.

I am sorry we cannot agree.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - xise - 06-17-2014

Quote:19.17 Questioner: Can you tell me what bias creates their momentum toward the chosen path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.

All these experiences are available. It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure.

If the negative path is all about hate, then Ra gave us the worst metaphor in existence by using phrases such as "Some find the night delicious" "their picnic being pain, difficulty, and suffering of others" "It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure" to describe the choice of the negative path.

But if the negative path is more about liking to do things for exclusive self-benefit without regard for others, that metaphor its phrases make a lot more sense.

We may just disagree, but I always think it's worthwhile for all to truly understand the negative path, even positive entities, so that they can be aware the mechanics of each path, lest they end up unintentionally flipping polarities like the story of the Venusian wanderers.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Patrick - 06-17-2014

I see it in simpler terms.

STO = Service to self and others.
STS = Service to self AT THE EXPANSE of others.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - anagogy - 06-17-2014

(06-17-2014, 02:31 AM)Adonai One Wrote: I understand why you think that. We're just going to have to disagree on this one.

I believe equating self-esteem to the negative polarity is extremely damaging to those who do have self-esteem, especially when somebody rationally prioritizes their well-being over others in certain situations.

Damaging to who exactly?

(06-17-2014, 02:31 AM)Adonai One Wrote: I do not see how somebody can gain a momentum of realizing "what is not" just clinging to a role of power for the sake of it alone. There needs to be a momentum of rejection in my view, else they are just depolarized.

The service to self polarization is the path of potentiating "that which is not" only in the sense that separation is completely illusory. In truth, though it may appear otherwise, oneness is, in fact, the actual reality. So they learn to empower, or potentiate, this illusion of separation, which is not actually real, though falsity.

And while there is some truth to the idea that one polarity is predominantly dependent on acceptance, and the other rejection, it must needs be seen that such control *is* the very rejection that embodies the anti-thesis of acceptance. In other words, why would you ever have need to control something unless its natural rhythms of being were unacceptable to you? The negative polarity rejects the natural order, and seeks to organize what it perceives as chaos into its own, ego determined, order. And power is used to accomplish this control.

(06-17-2014, 02:31 AM)Adonai One Wrote: Ra mentions falsity is the key to the negative polarity. That is what I base this on. There is little to no falsity in seeings others as true, the self as true and gaining satisfaction in just controlling people. There is too much love for people with not enough hunger for something more.

Control is the key to negative polarity. The falsity comes into play because falsity, deception, or separation is the means by which power to control is acquired and/or exercised.

(06-17-2014, 02:31 AM)Adonai One Wrote: To see everything as you wish it to be, as you say, there has to be continual falsification to the ends of the greatest destruction. I speak on how to balance that.

In a sense, negative and positive polarity develop precisely the same kind of spiritual power. And that spiritual power is the power to discern truth from falsehood. They use this power in precisely opposite ways, however. One uses it to dissolve illusion, and the other uses it to empower illusion.

However, negatives only destroy to serve self, they don't destroy because destruction is some kind of requirement to potentiate that which is not.

(06-17-2014, 07:25 PM)xise Wrote:
Quote:19.17 Questioner: Can you tell me what bias creates their momentum toward the chosen path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.

All these experiences are available. It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure.

If the negative path is all about hate, then Ra gave us the worst metaphor in existence by using phrases such as "Some find the night delicious" "their picnic being pain, difficulty, and suffering of others" "It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure" to describe the choice of the negative path.

But if the negative path is more about liking to do things for exclusive self-benefit without regard for others, that metaphor its phrases make a lot more sense.

We may just disagree, but I always think it's worthwhile for all to truly understand the negative path, even positive entities, so that they can be aware the mechanics of each path, lest they end up unintentionally flipping polarities like the story of the Venusian wanderers.
Xise, I completely agree with that metaphor. I believe we interpret pain differently, with pain also being within the self of the negatively polarizing individual and enjoying such pain. I can only qualify such pain as hatred.

I think this one quote can unify the discussion if we can decipher its intended meaning. I believe it means pain and difficulty in all parties involved.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - ScottK - 06-17-2014

Just out of curiosity Adonai, have you ever been around someone who was truly skilled at STS?

I am around CEO's all the time, and I can tell you that you really should rethink what you believe about STS. The people around me who are STS are charming people when you meet them, and continuously charming until they make their move... Then they are charming again.. Smile

CEOs are not STS to me nor is anyone with so much love for people to work with a large scale company that is ruled by shareholders that probably make more money than some overworked CEO who does 60 hours a week.

CEOs are weaklings compared to people with real monetary power that don't even need to lift a finger to generate a million.

Find the shareholders of the largest corporations then we can talk power. (P.S. they never will set a foot in an office building.)

Show me a person that is never satisfied sitting in one place and always needs something to sink his teeth into and I'll show you somebody on the negative polarity.

If you are satisfied sitting 60 hours a week in some sterile corporate office playing solitaire as your voicemail piles up, worrying about your reservation at a high-end restaurant with your 7th date with a gold-digger in 2 weeks, don't tell me you are negatively polarizing. I see an ordinary human with money.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - GentleReckoning - 06-17-2014

Explore on, explore-er.

Unless your beliefs are correct and you no longer attempt to break them upon the anvil of experience...

People tell me I need life experience but people never really ask me what I do with my life and they assume I just do nothing with it.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - GentleReckoning - 06-17-2014

I was speaking more for myself. I find that beliefs are best reduced, reused, and recycled. Other than that, I have no way of communicating anything valuable.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - ScottK - 06-18-2014

(06-17-2014, 08:44 PM)Adonai One Wrote: CEOs are not STS to me nor is anyone with so much love for people to work with a large scale company that is ruled by shareholders that probably make more money than some overworked CEO who does 60 hours a week.

CEOs are weaklings compared to people with real monetary power that don't even need to lift a finger to generate a million.

Find the shareholders of the largest corporations then we can talk power. (P.S. they never will set a foot in an office building.)

Show me a person that is never satisfied sitting in one place and always needs something to sink his teeth into and I'll show you somebody on the negative polarity.

If you are satisfied sitting 60 hours a week in some sterile corporate office playing solitaire as your voicemail piles up, worrying about your reservation at a high-end restaurant with your 7th date with a gold-digger in 2 weeks, don't tell me you are negatively polarizing. I see an ordinary human with money.

So, in other words, you haven't been around those who are successfully polarizing STS.. Okey dokey.. Smile

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Adonai One - 06-18-2014

I have relatives that are millionaire CEOs that happily kill jobs of poor factory workers to make a buck while they spend the profits on toys, as they stagnate in their McMansions. I don't see STS in it. I just see boredom and apathy. There is no momentum of change and progress.

(06-18-2014, 01:30 AM)Adonai One Wrote: I have relatives that are millionaire CEOs that happily kill jobs of poor factory workers to make a buck while they spend the profits on toys, as they stagnate in their McMansions. I don't see STS in it. I just see boredom and apathy. There is no momentum of change and progress.

There are some CEO's who operate leaning towards STO. Others are purely STS. You see the full range if you know a lot of them. Your description at this time is way off - sorry..

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Unbound - 06-18-2014

Isn't a love of hate the most self-destructive thing ever? Of course it is.

The negative polarity is upon the fulcrum of one thing, self-destruction, because that is the ultimate change and the ultimate control. The greatest power one can have over oneself is over one's own existence and so to destroy that so that it can be remade is the great, deep desire of the negative polarity, love of the self so great that the self is willing to be sacrifice in the expectation that a new, greater self will emerge upon a level beyond that ever achievable by the self before. The negative polarity will destroy universe upon universe to reach this level of self-destruction, of mastery, that eventually they cave in upon themselves and it is not well to speak of the mysteries beyond this point. All darkness is reborn as light and vice-versa. Every ending finds its beginning and there is a gateway through which the negative polarity may cross the boundaries of the octaves, but I tell you this, there is only one opening, and only one may pass through it in the entire octave and the entire struggle of the negative polarity is to be this one.

(06-18-2014, 01:42 AM)ScottK Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 01:30 AM)Adonai One Wrote: I have relatives that are millionaire CEOs that happily kill jobs of poor factory workers to make a buck while they spend the profits on toys, as they stagnate in their McMansions. I don't see STS in it. I just see boredom and apathy. There is no momentum of change and progress.

There are some CEO's who operate leaning towards STO. Others are purely STS. You see the full range if you know a lot of them. Your description at this time is way off - sorry..
I want to be STS. What do you recommend I do?

(06-18-2014, 01:58 AM)Adonai One Wrote: I want to be STS. What do you recommend I do?

Now that's kind of a fun question. Smile

1. Learn to be completely charming. Make sure no one can be offended by anything you say or do, and certainly, in front of group, be extra specially careful to never do anything that would offend anyone.

2. Work on your look. Buy clothes that project power. If you have to lose weight, lose weight - do what you have to do to look great or as best as you can be.

3. Look around you at the people in your life. Some are weaker than you are and some are more powerful. Pay special focus on the ones who are more powerful than you, and suck up to them. Befriend them, be their lackey. As you gain their confidence, they will give you advantage over others. Be competent, powerful, fun, but still always be their lackey while you are less powerful than them (except for #5 below). As a result, make it a pattern to try to meet their powerful friends. Wash, rinse, spin, repeat continuously. As you continually gain more and more powerful friends who will give you favor, you become more and more powerful.

The people who are beneath you have potentially only one purpose - and that is to be beneath you. Be popular with them and be their savior. If they no longer serve your purposes, throw them away - they are useless. If some of those beneath you are looking to get above you, try to sow discontent within their groups through deception. If you damage them, they won't be getting above you.

4. In work/business/other orgs - you love to control people so you work to become in charge of people. Become a manager, form your own business so you can have control, join professional organizations and try to run those. Use your newly found friends of power to help you quickly climb the ladder and make sure your power friends know how competent you are. You are better than others, so make sure the work you do gains you some advantage, even if it's a perception advantage.

5. Once you have acquired a critical mass of power, if someone more powerful than you make an error that makes them look bad, go after them in ways that make you look good and try to acquire their power for yourself.

Go git 'em Adonai. That will give you are start..

What if I just want to murder people? Does that count for STS?

Also, before somebody calls the local SWAT team, no, I don't genuinely want to murder people. It's rhetorical.

(06-18-2014, 07:25 AM)Adonai One Wrote: What if I just want to murder people? Does that count for STS?

Also, before somebody calls the local SWAT team, no, I don't genuinely want to murder people. It's rhetorical.

If you want to murder people, you aren't trying to climb a pyramid of power - you would only be acting on an impulse for immediate power - which is immature. In fact, the action would most likely be placing you at the bottom of the pyramid, by going to jail.

The Charles Manson type might be the notable exception since he got others to murder for him.

Of course, then you have leaders of countries ordering wars for their own purposes which would be highly STS.

I see how you see it. I think hierarchy is necessary part of control but I am not as set on this as you. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

I really wish you could see the dynamism murder, torture and anguish provides on this path. It's really fun once you get into a momentum of absolute agony, rather than a in-between state.

Also, again, I kid.

(06-18-2014, 07:57 AM)Adonai One Wrote: I see how you see it. I think hierarchy is necessary part of control but I am not as set on this as you. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

I really wish you could see the dynamism murder, torture and anguish provides on this path. It's really fun once you get into a momentum of absolute agony, rather than a in-between state.

Also, again, I kid.

I think murder and torture could be quite effectively used by those on the negative path, though there would have to be a lot of power involved to be able to maintain and enhance their position on the pyramid with activities like that. The STS entity would have to have themselves in the position where no rules apply to them anymore - that they can literally do and get away with anything they want. That's probably a many lifetime effort to accumulate that type of power for heirs.. I'm sure many STS entities enjoy that sort of thing, and I'm sure, much of that goes on in our world because in certain areas, that kind of power has been accumulated.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Alex Zachary - 06-18-2014

Positive Polarity : Feed the fvcking kitties.

Negative Polarity : Punch the fvcking kitties.

Jesus, some of you guys here try to make this sound like you got probed by aliens.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Matt1 - 06-18-2014

Perhaps you would be wise to look into the life stories of those Ra speaks of being successful on the negative path. Genghis Khan and Rusputin are the most well known and very easy to research.

Having looked into both of there lives i feel i can sum up a basic summary of what the negative archetypal path might be.

There is some traumatic event in childhood that causes negative seeking. Most likely pre programmed. - Red Ray

Through numerous traumatic events they will learn to overcome and control fear/pain/anger. - Orange Ray

They abuse others for there own benefit. Normally through sexual and violence. Stealing etc. - Yellow Ray

They will seek out others who are most like them and form an elite. Teaching/learning the need to enslave/control other selves. - Blue Ray

They will seek out occult teachings and use them to gain access to intelligent infinity. - Indigo Ray

The Path is simple. The red ray has great fear of survival channeled into orange ray anger channeled into yellow ray control channeled into blue ray intellect channeled into indigo ray power of seeing the universe as self and for benefit of self.

It is also well to be noted that the only people who have been successful on this path and getting a 95% STS polarity are people like Genghis Khan who boiled people alive and took over a 3rd of the world. I would question that anyone would be able to maintain such a momentum.

STS can be summed up as a sociopath. These people have fearless dominance and can fake loving feelings really well for years until they activate.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Plenum - 06-18-2014

(06-17-2014, 10:53 PM)Adonai One Wrote: People tell me I need life experience but people never really ask me what I do with my life and they assume I just do nothing with it.

People really can make a lot of assumptions, and presumption can be condescending and lacking in respect for the other.

in the spirit of honest inquiry, and to get to know you better, two questions Adonai, directly related to what you just wrote.

1) what do you want to do with your life?
2) what do you actually do with your life, on a day-to-day basis?

namaste,

Plenum

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Infinite Unity - 01-12-2019

The ultimate goal of a true sts entity is to destroy creation and return to the original state of the creator, singularity. They find other beings repulsive, untrustworthy, and of only one value. To be manipulated into self destruction and in the assistance of destroying others.

A good analogy is in the thor movies, where the Dark Elves want to return the universe back into complete darkness.

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - flofrog - 01-12-2019

(01-12-2019, 01:55 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: The ultimate goal of a true sts entity is to destroy creation and return to the original state of the creator, singularity. They find other beings repulsive, untrustworthy, and of only one value. To be manipulated into self destruction and in the assistance of destroying others.

A good analogy is in the thor movies, where the Dark Elves want to return the universe back into complete darkness.

Imagine the loneliness. It is for sure a hard path. Wink

RE: How to negatively polarize in a balanced manner - Cainite - 01-13-2019

(01-12-2019, 06:21 PM)flofrog Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 01:55 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: The ultimate goal of a true sts entity is to destroy creation and return to the original state of the creator, singularity. They find other beings repulsive, untrustworthy, and of only one value. To be manipulated into self destruction and in the assistance of destroying others.

Imagine the loneliness. It is for sure a hard path.  Wink

Yeah.. but they're separated from their feelings I think.. so no worries there BigSmile