Bring4th
hello loved ones - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: hello loved ones (/showthread.php?tid=966)

hello loved ones - charlie2012 - 03-01-2010

Greetings!

I would like to share my story with you, but i'm not sure how much i'm supposed to share, could i infringe on the Law of Confusion if i tell you too much about ascending?

It started about 5 months ago when i was told during a mushroomtrip that i was supposed to return home and i almost felt like switching dimensions, but i told them that i was sent here to help these humans and that i could not leave them yet. Since then, my positive friends have been calling me again and again, warning me that bad things might happen if i would'nt come home. I have told them that in time, i will return, but that i wish not to leave these humans when i foresee a "shitstorm" approaching them. Finally, about 2 weeks ago, i told them that i was ready to leave. I feel that i was very close to ascending, my whole body vibrated like never before, the whole bed was shaking, and i could see the blue and etheric faces of my friends, but because of my lack of training in meditation, a stray thought occured, everything went back to normal, and i have been followed by negative entities ever since.

They are hurting my loved ones since they are'nt strong enough to hurt me, even though they try constantly. My love for them is infinite, and equally distributed to all of you, and fear is a feeling i have chosen to leave behind me. I would actually like to thank my negative friends a whole deal for unlocking my powers and teaching me to love in ways i could have never imagined, but i was wondering, have any of you been in contact with these entities? They are constantly trying to physically hurt me, change my thoughts into negative ones, trick me in various ways and make my surroundings negative. They are also keeping my vibrations down so that ascending seems a bit harder, but i know i will go through with it any day i choose too, and therefore i would like to share some ideas with you.

I love you all and wish to share all i know about ascension, and to learn everything you have to share with me, for together we are one, no matter our indifferences.

Love!

RE: hello loved ones - Ashim - 03-01-2010

Welcome charlie2012, thanks for introducing yourself. There have been several threads on the forum discussing the various greetings of our STS Brothers and Sisters. Personally I would avoid Psilos, LSD, DMT or licking frogs for the time being. Sounds to me like you had a Prana Release which is indeed part of the Ascension Process. I may also suggest that you be aware of the many techniques available to spiritually clense your abode. You could use a herb like sage together with a "banishing ritual". There is considerable advice here on this forum, all well informed and most importantly of positive polarity. The Entities that seem to bother you are probably mostly of 4th Density Negative. They cannot "hurt" you directly in a physical way but will try to use fear as a "talking point". It is unlikely that the same Entities would attempt to attack your friends and family, usually the attack is specific and connected to your individual energy stamp. Your particular vibrational rate will attract the polar opposite in the Negative. It's not so much about being "strong" or "weak". Sending the Negative Entity Love / Light is ok, but I would tend to simply cancel the communication. You are not wanted here, there is nothing here for you to take, you are wasting your energy being here etc. Of course wish them well on their way back home as you would with anyone but don't try to hang out with the "Self Dribbling Jeweled Basketballs" for too long....they will try to "do you head in" as we say in the UK.
Here is what Ra mentions on this subject:

Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and of a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation armed with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.`

Love & Light

RE: hello loved ones - fairyfarmgirl - 03-01-2010

see the chakra only thread.

Ashim! Great info!

fairyfarmgirl

RE: hello loved ones - charlie2012 - 03-01-2010

Hello and thank you for the rapid answers!

My chakras are working very well, and by focusing on them i can make my whole body vibrate visibly, i can also transmit this vibration to others by placing my hand on their heart chakra. This isn't something i could do before the event where i felt i almost ascended, and i've been learning to meditate for about 5 months (which is quite little). After the event where i felt like i almost ascended but was left behind, the negative entities have been after me constantly, sometimes inflicting physical pain but when realizing that they can't harm me, changing tactics. Only as long as i'm vibrating am i safe from their powers, or for the short periods of time that they think that they have tricked me, but i can sense their presence all the time.

Does it sound possible to you that when someone is about to ascend and doesn't, they attract fourth density negative entities that try to block their vibrations? Wouldn't that sound like the logical thing for them to do, because i'm guessing that is what they are trying to achieve? Keeping the harvest as low as possible? I can't simply tell them to go, that does no good. They tend to stay with me all night, try to give me dreams which are not unpleasant, but where i tend to get angry or some other feeling which i have chosen to leave behind me. In order to ascend, we need to only feel love, even though we can understand all other feelings.

Love and thank you!

RE: hello loved ones - Brittany - 03-01-2010

I have had the joyful burden of knowing negative contact. After becoming a channel, it has increased somewhat. However, like you this contact has actually helped me to open my heart farther. I've realized that when you can look at this thing from your nightmares that has tried so hard to hurt you, and feel nothing but love for them, a power of the heart is unlocked that is utterly unshakeable. It took me a while to get to that point, but once I hit it it was like having the ultimate epiphany.

Sometimes I really, REALLY want to go home, but I don't think I've learned everything I came here to learn yet. I still have a few bugs to work out of the system and I know I still have work to do as well. My mission isn't completed, so-to-speak. Still, it is wonderful that you have reached this level of ascension. I have had some similar experiences, but in a reduced quality. I think I'm on my way there but I'm willing to enjoy the ride for a while.

Thank you for being here now, with us, even if a "shitstorm" is blowing up. Your presence is very valued!

Love and Light,
Lynn

RE: hello loved ones - charlie2012 - 03-02-2010

Thank you Lynn for those kind words! Their activity is increasing by the day now, but so is my will to learn/teach with others about this experience. Sometimes i really feel why my positive friends wanted me home so badly before the negatives found me, but when i discuss this issue with others and make them realize this world, when the wish for knowing exists, i see positiveness flowing back into my life, and even if only for a few minutes, it is totally worth it.

I also noted that now that i'm completely open about it to those who seek, my energies are even higher, but the negatives are really unhappy. Thank you for valuing my presence, and i must confess that i love this human vocabulary, how words like "shitstorm" can be so portraying, if you wish.

Love!

RE: hello loved ones - Peregrinus - 03-02-2010

First off, I welcome you to this forum. I welcome your conversations Smile

I would suggest that if anyone "wants you home", these are not positive entities which ask such a thing, but negative trying to trick you. Positive entities understand why all are here to help and will not interfere. Any interference is and will be of a negative nature, other than dreams which your higher self may initiate to try guide you to make a good choice.

Secondly, in order to ascend, the physical vehicle must become unviable (one must die), so you won't just lift off like a rocket or anything. If you already come from a higher density, there is nothing to ascend to... though if one takes on negative karma, they may have to repeat a 3rd density cycle again irregardless of prior density.

As did Ashim, I would suggest abstaining from drugs and alcohol until you get yourself grounded, for doing these things makes one more susceptible to attack and more easily tricked. By any account, they are not actually helpful even if one perceives it so at the time.

Lastly, teaching others about the LOO or about things if this nature may be an infringement of their free will, and thus you will decrease your positive polarity by forcing information on them. It is alright to mention things in passing, but one cannot become attached to ensuring "they get it", for this is controlling by nature. The key to positive polarity is acceptance. The key to negative polarity is control. There are a number of other threads on this board about teaching/learning and the limits as to what is acceptable by free will in which one will not reduce their own polarity. It is indeed a fine line which we all must read carefully.

RE: hello loved ones - charlie2012 - 03-03-2010

Thank you for your words Peregrinus!

Yesterday or actually tonight, i had an amazing experience where there were showoffs between me showing love to the negative entities, whilst the positive were trying to come "save" me, i even stood outside by the sea at night for hours just vibrating. My chest was almost killing me and sweat poured from me, and when i got the most tired and told them that i would need to switch locations because the negative forces felt too strong at this location, i drove home. When i turned on the radio a song confirmed that i am supposed to stay and help my dear ones, and that this was all a test, the negative forces were illusions, simply to get me on the right track. I felt the most enjoyable sensation in my body in my life, and i have never felt happier in my life!

I have stopped using alcohol and tobacco, only using marijuana from time to time, because i understand that they are toxins to our bodies. Marijuana helps me focus a bit, but i know that i will be better off without it.

I have been teaching my friends as much as i can without inflicting on their free will, i have always asked them if they wish to learn things about this world, and will in the future also be even more careful with what words i use. If i tell them something about LOO that seems very obvious, i tell them to not simply believe me but to think for themselves and to judge for themselves. I notice that when i inflict on their free will my vibrations drop instantly, but that when we together come to interesting conclusions and i help them think, my vibrations start going up and a warm feeling comes from my chest. But many of my friends are waking up to that this reality isn't what it seems.

And one final thing that is the most enjoyable sensation ever, i've noticed that my whole body starts dancing to music by itself now that my chakras are vibrating all the time, it makes me want to give so much love!

Love & light, and may we all have a pleasant wandering!

RE: hello loved ones - Brittany - 03-03-2010

Words are just funny to me. Cumbersome, at times, but amusing. Just the sound of them makes me want to laugh and laugh.