Bring4th
Greetings from the Light - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Greetings from the Light (/showthread.php?tid=9702)

Pages: 1 2

Greetings from the Light - Immortalis Vigil - 07-30-2014

I write this post in the spirit of bringing full circle what started in “Greetings from the Dark,” and to note a milestone of sort. My first introduction to this forum came a few years ago in the form of a post entitled “Greetings from the Dark,” by Zaxon. Some may remember that thread, others may easily look it up if they wish, but the content therein reflects only my beginning, and not my journey.

The purpose of this post is to merely share in some small part my journey from darkness into the light. Awakening found me at the beginning of my professional career, with feet firmly set on a path of negativity and isolation. A devout atheist, I firmly believed in the world of my senses, and was devoted to the idea of life being a Darwinian struggle for supremacy and survival. This worldview led me to law school, then to a job in the financial industry. This is not to say all individuals in these industries are negative and bad, but those fields often reward the callous ambition that characterized my worldview and disposition.

Awakening found me abruptly like lightening in the night. It started with intellectual curiosity regarding quantum mechanics, a simple thought experiment about quantum entanglement and the effect of conscious attention on matter. As I allowed myself to innocently entertain the idea of underlying unity and oneness, I felt a creeping sensation of lightness that became a flood. This became my first experience of God Consciousness. For three days I was awash in light and empathy, fully sensing the inherent unity of the creation. During this time I felt ethereal and detached from the human condition that had so long been my cage.

Within days of the energy fading I began researching what had happened to me, and encountered the Ra Material. I read the entire series within a few weeks, and much of what I found scared me. My worldview was shaken. My identity torn asunder. Oddly, the idea of channeled communications from an alien consciousness seemed quite natural to me – what terrified me was the idea of selflessness and service to others. It was this fear that drove me back into the night.

My identity and life to that point had been built around service to self. I was not actively malicious, but my emotional detachment and contempt for mankind made it the inevitable conclusion of my pursuit of self-interest. It soon occurred to me that Ascension through service to self would be the least disruptive to my identity and life, so I set about polarizing towards negativity. The night greeted me like an old friend. From this place came the musings of “Greetings from the Dark,” by Zaxon.

This pattern played out for some time, but failed to quench my thirst. The darkness was familiar but constricting, an old friend I had long ago outgrown. I am of Wisdom, and eons ago I polarized in the night. But I had long ago reached the point where darkness gives way to the light. It was only when I allowed Wisdom to be balanced with Love that I found peace and wholeness. I walk now without fear of the light, ascending once more to the God Consciousness that once struck me like lightening in the night.

My life has been torn asunder, and from those ashes I now rebuild. My identity from that other life has been replaced by one of peace and joy, and I have taken my place as a guardian and teacher. I still struggle, but each day sees fewer lapses into old ways. I have changed myself, and now turn to changing the world.

I offer this portion of my story to perhaps give hope to others struggling along their path. Those who wander are never lost.

RE: Greetings from the Light - third-density-being - 07-30-2014

Hello Immortalis Vigil,

Thank You for Sharing. Your experiences are somewhat close to me, except that I've never experienced such "lighting of awakening". I might say that I'm walking "longer path" with Hope to get where You are now.

I have many "old friends" that sometimes greets me, but I do not host them within me for too long, as I'm more conscious now to what it may lead.

Be Well and may the Light be your Everlasting Companion.

RE: Greetings from the Light - Parsons - 07-30-2014

[Image: 2529990-9086092697-13962.png]

Hah! Just kidding, my brother. Smile

I know that everyone at some point will end up in the Light (as you say). I welcome anyone who makes that choice, although I completely respect those who make the choice you did when you posted as Zaxon. There would be almost no movement if not for the Dark.

RE: Greetings from the Light - isis - 07-30-2014

greetings...& welcome to my side of the force. :)

thx for sharing your journey. i appreciate it

RE: Greetings from the Light - xise - 07-30-2014

Always good to hear stories of lawyers turning from the darkside BigSmile

-fellow ex-darkside, criminal defense lawyer
xise

RE: Greetings from the Light - Ashim - 07-31-2014

Very well written.
Thank you for posting that.

My brief but intense experience of the dark involved a 'modern religion' and its STS aspects.
I too feel much wiser for the negative initiation.

Look forward to reading more from you OP.

RE: Greetings from the Light - Stranger - 07-31-2014

How has this change affected your relationship with your significant other?

How do you see yourself changing the world?

RE: Greetings from the Light - Immortalis Vigil - 07-31-2014

(07-30-2014, 03:55 PM)third-density-being Wrote: Hello Immortalis Vigil,

Thank You for Sharing. Your experiences are somewhat close to me, except that I've never experienced such "lighting of awakening". I might say that I'm walking "longer path" with Hope to get where You are now.

I have many "old friends" that sometimes greets me, but I do not host them within me for too long, as I'm more conscious now to what it may lead.

Be Well and may the Light be your Everlasting Companion.

I have found mindfulness of thoughts and intentions most helpful in my journey away from negativity. I started living the idea that I am a co-creator and my thoughts manifest my reality. Since negative thoughts and intentions lead one into negative parallel realities, I set my thoughts and intentions towards positivity so that I might manifest a positive reality conducive to my positive polarization.

A useful tool for me has been the practice and tradition of Zen Buddhism. The simple act of being present and open has gone a long way in dissipating old patterns of striving, greed, and anger. As I move further along my path of positive polarity my old friends visit less and less frequently. As my own energy and sensibilities have become more refined the presence of these negative impulses and thoughts has become increasingly foreign and easily resisted and gently pushed away.

(07-31-2014, 04:58 AM)Stranger Wrote: How has this change affected your relationship with your significant other?

How do you see yourself changing the world?

My relationship with my significant other has been a great source of catalyst and growth. She walks her own path into the light, at her own pace and in her own way. I have learned to love and support her, but to not take responsibility for her evolution. Within the last year or so I have come to realize she is learning the opposite lessons I am. I struggle with arrogance, selfishness, and lack of empathy, while she struggles with self-loathing, self-destructive selflessness, and crippling empathy. She is currently trapped in a painful cycle where she has become enslaved to the needs of her family. This has meant we have been apart since the inception of our relationship four years ago. Frankly I don't know whether we will continue as partners, but she will always be dear to me and I will always love and support her.

As to changing the world I have already started, and so have all of you. Our greatest contribution to the world at this time is to change ourselves. We exist in infinite parallel worlds of varying polarity, and move through different realities hundreds of times each minute. Every decision, thought and act pulls us towards a more positive or negative reality. So when we polarize to the light we quite literally change the world - or at least the world we inhabit. On a more mundane note I am working on bringing my vocation more in line with who I am. I have made some progress by moving away from the highly negative individuals I use to work for, but I would still like to be more directly of service to people and the planet.

RE: Greetings from the Light - space cat - 07-31-2014

I dont know how appropriate would be calling you that but chaotic good characters are always my favourite! Smile

(07-31-2014, 09:07 AM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: As I move further along my path of positive polarity my old friends visit less and less frequently.

what do you mean by "old friends" ? are they urges to behave as a sts or do you literally have visitors from upper negative densities? maybe this a silly question Confused

RE: Greetings from the Light - Immortalis Vigil - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 09:59 AM)space cat Wrote: I dont know how appropriate would be calling you that but chaotic good characters are always my favourite! Smile

(07-31-2014, 09:07 AM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: As I move further along my path of positive polarity my old friends visit less and less frequently.

what do you mean by "old friends" ? are they urges to behave as a sts or do you literally have visitors from upper negative densities? maybe this a silly question Confused

That isn't a silly questions at all. I believe the answer is both. For the most part I mean old thoughts and impulses that are not in line with the positive aspect of the Law of One. On the other, I recognize that time is manifold and all things in the creation exist simultaneously. There are aspects of my over-soul that still walk negative paths at varying densities. Some are past and future selves as we would reckon them in linear time. When I slip into negative patterns and thoughts I slip into pasts and futures that converge into negativity, and I can sense that higher level negative self that exists in that parallel space/time reality. Whether I walk in light or dark my higher self is always ready to assist me in realizing my intentions. When I walk in darkness the dark aspect of my higher self comes to assist, when I walk in the light the positive aspect of my higher self assists. I would note however, that my positive aspect is much closer to source and encompasses the dark. Darkness is but a fragment of light upon its journey to integration.

RE: Greetings from the Light - भाव - 07-31-2014

Namo namaḥ brother.

May your journey on the right-hand path grant you the greatest joy.

And a friendly reminder for your grand journey - heart before technique.

Adonai

RE: Greetings from the Light - isis - 07-31-2014

(07-30-2014, 06:37 PM)Parsons Wrote: There would be almost no movement if not for the Dark.
there can be movement w/o the dark?

RE: Greetings from the Light - Parsons - 07-31-2014

isis, I was referring to the Ra quote (which escapes me at the present) that refers to everyone being eternally happy and thus being extremely unlikely to want to learn new things and grow. Basically, their learning stagnated.

RE: Greetings from the Light - Stranger - 08-02-2014

Immortalis, looking back on your previous approach to life, what do you think, if anything, differentiated you from a psychopath? By "psychopath" I mean its clinical sense rather than a pejorative label. E.g., http://www.hare.org/

RE: Greetings from the Light - Ashim - 08-02-2014

Just something to note about 'Cassiopaea'.

"This email was sent to me by a man who was threatened by Laura Knight-Jadczyk. Of course he is very angry at Laura Knight-Jadczyk because she told him in an email that she would use her vast web resources to trash his good name all over the internet. In other words she would do anything she could to defame him. But this man would not take it sitting down and now he is fighting back against her. Here is his note. If you bought a ticket in Laura Knight-Jadczyk’s infamous Fake House Raffle Scam please help this innocent victim and contact the Pasco County Sheriff’s office below."

http://www.secret-history-of-laura-knight-jadczyk.info/fora/topic/the-secret-history-of-laura-knight-jadczyk-by-jay-weidner/index.php

(08-02-2014, 04:18 PM)Ashim Wrote: Just something to note about 'Cassiopaea'.

Heh, I Googled "psychopath" looking for the first website that defined it in layman's terms, and that's what came up. I had never heard of the website or this person before - if what you pasted is true, it sounds like she might be a psychopath herself.

RE: Greetings from the Light - space cat - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 04:06 PM)Stranger Wrote: Immortalis, looking back on your previous approach to life, what do you think, if anything, differentiated you from a psychopath? By "psychopath" I mean its clinical sense rather than a pejorative label. E.g., http://www.hare.org/

Stranger, I know you precisely asked your question to Immortalis Vigil but I also would like to answer that with my knowledge. As far as I know, clinically defined psychopaths commit various types of violence on others and get pleasure from that. I didn't read anything like that from Zaxon. If he had anything in common with a psychopath, that is lack of empathy. Which doesn't make him one.

Space cat, that psychopaths universally delight in harming others is a misconception. Harm is usually either impulsive or instrumental, enabled by a lack of concern about others' suffering. Here is a better resource about what characterizes psychopaths:
http://psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/the-list-of-psychopathy-symptoms/

RE: Greetings from the Light - space cat - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 06:16 PM)Stranger Wrote: Space cat, that psychopaths universally delight in harming others is a misconception. Here is a better resource about what characterizes psychopaths:
http://psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/the-list-of-psychopathy-symptoms/

I see. It is Immortallis who will decide whether Zaxon was a psychopath or not but I am not sure that is a misconception because that brings us to the discussion of who is the authority of definitions.

RE: Greetings from the Light - Nicholas - 08-02-2014

Hi chap and thanks for sharing.

"...but failed to quench my thirst." An interesting expression that probably goes along way to suggesting your true orientation.

We do put in programmed catalyst into our life if only to ensure we we do not get stuck on the hamster wheel.

To acknowledge and accept our dark side is part of the process and to share our personal struggles and challenges in life is kind of like a mind detox I feel. Heart

RE: Greetings from the Light - dreamliner - 08-04-2014

Someone is having fun with you, dudes. I don't see a "negative 6th density wanderer" here, just a troll of some sort.

Quote:In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves." (Law of One:48.6)

Quote:"36.16 Questioner: Then the sixth-density entity who has reached that point in positive orientation may choose to become what we call a Wanderer and move back. I am wondering if this ever occurs with a negatively oriented sixth-density entity? Do any move back as Wanderers?
Ra: I am Ra. Once the negatively polarized entity has reached a certain point in the wisdom density it becomes extremely unlikely that it will choose to risk the forgetting, for this polarization is not selfless but selfish and with wisdom realizes the jeopardy of such “wandering.” Occasionally a sixth-density negative entity becomes a Wanderer in an effort to continue to polarize towards the negative. This is extremely unusual.

36.17 Questioner: Then what is the motivation for the… Oh, let me finish that question first. What is the motiv— what is the mechanism that this unusual sixth-density entity would wish to gain to polarize more negatively through wandering?
Ra: I am Ra. The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.
Similarly, the negatively oriented Wanderer dares to hazard the forgetting in order that it might accelerate its progress in evolution in its own density by serving itself in third density by offering to other-selves the opportunity to hear the information having to do with negative polarization.

36.18 Questioner: Are there any examples of sixth-density negatively polarized Wanderers in our historical past?
Ra: I am Ra. This information could be harmful. We withhold it. Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of the Creator. We can explain no further."

RE: Greetings from the Light - Immortalis Vigil - 08-04-2014

(08-02-2014, 04:06 PM)Stranger Wrote: Immortalis, looking back on your previous approach to life, what do you think, if anything, differentiated you from a psychopath? By "psychopath" I mean its clinical sense rather than a pejorative label. E.g., http://www.hare.org/

I was a highly functioning non-violent psychopath. To this day I struggle with selfishness and lack of empathy. There have been periods in my life when I have felt amusement at the suffering of others, and glee at the downfall of rivals. In some very dark periods I have nursed fantasies of violence towards enemies.

I doubt my ironclad self-control would have allowed such thoughts and impulses to come to fruition, out of fear of reprisal, but often that self-control was the only thing that separated me from a criminal. Having experienced these energies first hand, there is no monster who has ever walked the face of Earth that I cannot sympathize with. It is difficult for me even now to think of that time. I wish I could say the difficulty is purely from repulsion for that version of myself - but there is also present an element of seduction. Only the full knowledge that path leads to a dead end enables me to resist. I suppose in a world full of pain it can sometimes be tempting to laugh rather than mourn.

RE: Greetings from the Light - Stranger - 08-04-2014

Thanks for a very candid reply. I was hoping you would not be offended by my question.

I think we all struggle with selfishness to various degrees. The ego is strong in the human animal. The only solution I have found is developing a habit of mindfully shifting attention from one's own concerns to the needs of another, which becomes progressively more difficult to do when we feel somehow impinged upon or emotional. A daily meditation practice creates a calmer disposition which is not so easily swayed by emotion, making the task easier.

In terms of developing empathy - have you tried metta meditation? Noticing the feeling one has toward those that naturally evoke feelings of love and caring, e.g., a puppy, and then through practice learning to intentionally generate that feeling toward others. The capacity is always there in the heart chakra, but it might take work to forge the link between the heart and the the body and mind.

I would love to hear others' approaches to working on selfishness and empathy.

RE: Greetings from the Light - Plenum - 08-04-2014

(07-30-2014, 02:22 PM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: I write this post in the spirit of bringing full circle what started in “Greetings from the Dark,” and to note a milestone of sort. My first introduction to this forum came a few years ago in the form of a post entitled “Greetings from the Dark,” by Zaxon. Some may remember that thread, others may easily look it up if they wish, but the content therein reflects only my beginning, and not my journey.

welcome friend!

I remember greeting you a very long time ago in that thread Smile

it's great that you've had such a change of interpretation of things.

all the best,

Plenum

RE: Greetings from the Light - Lulu - 08-05-2014

Hi Immortalis Vigil aka Zaxon of the past,
Remember me? It's Lulu, I was challenging you on your beliefs and feeling your energy at the time (a bizarre sense of arrogance).

I am surprised to see you resurface here in this way, and quite relieved. It's nice to know that there is hope for those who travel so far into the dark. I would like to know, what was the catalyst exactly, that brought you back towards the light? If you don't mind sharing, was it relationship or health issues... or?

In hindsight, is there anything that anyone could have said or done, that might have steered you back towards the light?
I certainly felt like my attempts and time were a waste, and because of that I found my own self slipping into a fairly dark place and focusing on the problems and issues of humanity, which only strengthened what I was attracting and experiencing. My repetitive focus and negative thoughts began to redevelop dark beliefs I had long ago discarded.

Over time I became somewhat depressed and ill because of my hopelessness about humanity, and took Ayahuasca (the Peruvian plant medicine). The journey was fascinating and it restored me. I witnessed, through visuals and strong bodily sensations --how the thoughts/beliefs we adopt, change our vibration and make us ill. There was literally a movement from the dark into the light, as I purged beliefs as they were seen for what they were. As best can be put into words, my journey here: http://messagesfromayahuasca.wordpress.com/2014/05/03/my-first-ayahuasca-journey/

Lulu

RE: Greetings from the Light - Lulu - 08-05-2014

Heart

RE: Greetings from the Light - Immortalis Vigil - 08-06-2014

Lulu:

My journey into darkness was predicated on the idea that it was the most expedient means of ascension and achieving my goals. However, as I journeyed deeper into STS I found the energy oppressively heavy and uncomfortable. I believe this is in part due to the planet herself transitioning to a higher positive vibration. I also think fully exploring my darkness was a necessary step in my ongoing growth and remembering of self. Only when I submersed myself fully into darkness did I remember the journey and end point of that path.

I have always felt called to lead and save humanity, and in my arrogance and naivete I thought to do so by working within the status quo. I would save humanity and myself through Enlightened self-interest. I would let my ambition and personal power fuel my way to the top, then turn upon the short-sighted fools destroying this world and show them the true face of the void. In this respect I suppose even then l was guided by some higher desires to be of service to others, but given my long past of STS it was all too easy to join once more in the game of conquest and destruction. I realized the futility of my efforts when I recognized that I no longer wanted to save the world - but that my desire had become to rule or destroy it. I have been the Destroyer of Worlds, but this time I feel called to assist in its salvation, and salvation requires the light of love for the creation.

Beyond that, no one person or thing led me out of darkness. Furthermore, I am hesitant to place judgments on that path. Some must experience destruction before they can appreciate creation. In my own efforts to help others along their journey I have learned that we can serve as examples, companions, and sign posts for our fellow travelers, but ultimately, each makes their own journey. When we take on responsibility for the spiritual path of our fellow travelers, we become consumed by the problems we wish to alleviate. I believe the best we can do is greet fellow travelers with open hearts, while remaining wise enough to know that on the timeline of infinity each makes their own journey, at their own pace, back to the Creator.

RE: Greetings from the Light - dreamliner - 08-08-2014

(08-06-2014, 09:43 AM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: I believe this is in part due to the planet herself transitioning to a higher positive vibration.

There is no such thing.. The differentiation/separation between higher density negative and positive entities is only in time/space, not in space/time. Which means there is no obstacle for a negative entity to live in positive environment together with positive entities; in fact it's like a heaven for them.. Positive and negative entities can live together, but they do not prefer to..

There is no difference between a planet transitioning into 4th density negative and a planet transitioning into 4th density positive, in terms of energies or vibrations.

RE: Greetings from the Light - Calimbo Truthchanter - 01-25-2015

I sense Zaxon and Immortalis Vigil may be different people

RE: Greetings from the Light - Reaper - 01-25-2015

I can assure you it is the same person. He had a genuine change of heart.