Bring4th
Session 003 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Ra Contact Sessions: 1 - 106 (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Session 003 (/showthread.php?tid=9750)

Session 003 - The Ra Contact Sessions - 08-02-2014

Session 3
January 21, 1981

RA: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. I communicate with you now.

QUESTIONER: My first question is, did we correctly perform the ritual for starting the communication?

RA: I am Ra. The placement of the artifacts designed to balance the instrument should be placed at the instrument’s head for the least distortion of effect. The remainder of the beginning account of purpose is quite acceptable, for those speaking desire to serve. Otherwise, the attendant emphasis in mind complexities would not have been effected properly. We caution you to guard against those who are not wishing to serve others above all else from taking part in the beginning or in lending their distortions of mind/body/spirit complex to any session as we should then be unable to properly blend our distortions with those of this instrument.

QUESTIONER: Should I move the Bible, candle, and incense at this time?

RA: I am Ra. This would be appropriate.

QUESTIONER: [After moving the items.] Is this the proper position?

RA: I am Ra. Please correct the angle of the incense so that it is perpendicular to the plane of twenty degrees north-by-northeast.

QUESTIONER: [After making the correction.] Is this satisfactory?

RA: Please check your eye to make fine correction. We will explain the process by which this becomes a significant distortion balancer. The incense acts as energizer to the physical body of this instrument, signifying its humanity. This is, therefore, a necessity that the wafted smoke is perceived from the same relative angle as the instrument perceives the opened Bible balanced by the lighted candle signify love/light and light/love and, therefore, give the mental and emotional, shall we call it, distortion complex of this instrument the sight of paradise and peace which it seeks. Thus energized from the lower to the higher, the instrument becomes balanced and does not grow fatigued.

We appreciate your concern, for this will enable our teach/learning to proceed more easily.

QUESTIONER: Does it appear correctly aligned now?

RA: I judge it within limits of acceptability.

QUESTIONER: At the last session we had two questions we were saving for this session: one having to do with the possible capstone of the Great Pyramid at Giza; the other [inaudible] heavy blocks. I know these questions are of no importance at all with respect to the Law of One, but it was my judgment, which you may correct, that this would provide an easy entry for the reader of the material. We are very grateful for your contact and will certainly take suggestions about how we should proceed with this. This is just one guess.

RA: I am Ra. I will not suggest the proper series of questions. This is your prerogative as free agent of the Law of One having learn/understood that our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples. We wish now to fulfill our teach/learning honor/responsibility by answering what is asked. This only will suffice for we cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes which infect your peoples.

The first question, therefore, is the capstone. We iterate the unimportance of this type of data.

The so-called Great Pyramid had two capstones. One was of our design and was of smaller and carefully contrived pieces of the material upon your planet which you call “granite.” This was contrived for crystalline properties and for the proper flow of your atmosphere via a type of what you would call “chimney.”

At a time when we as a people had left your density, the original was taken away and a more precious one substituted. It consisted, in part, of a golden material. This did not change the properties of the pyramid, as you call it, at all, and was a distortion due to the desire of a few to mandate the use of the structure as a royal place only.

Do you wish to query further upon this first question?

QUESTIONER: What did you mean by chimney? What was its specific purpose?

RA: There is a proper flow of your atmosphere which, though small, freshens the whole of the structure. This was designed by having air-flow ducts, as this instrument might call them, situated so that there was a freshness of atmosphere without any disturbance or draft.

QUESTIONER: How were the blocks moved?

RA: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rock-ness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

QUESTIONER: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?

RA: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.

QUESTIONER: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?

RA: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

QUESTIONER: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?

RA: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

QUESTIONER: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?

RA: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

QUESTIONER: What is everlasting rock?

RA: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

May we answer you in any more helpful way?

QUESTIONER: This is slightly trivial, but I was wondering why, in that case, the pyramid was made of many blocks rather than the whole thing being created at once.

RA: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshiped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

QUESTIONER: Well, then you speak of the pyramid, especially the Great Pyramid, I assume, as primarily a healing machine and also spoke of it as a device for initiation. Are these one and the same concepts?

RA: They are part of one complex of love/light intent/sharing. To use the healing aspects properly it was important to have a purified and dedicated channel, or energizer, for the love/light of the Infinite Creator to flow through; thus the initiatory method was necessary to prepare the mind, the body, and the spirit for service in the Creator’s work. The two are integral.

QUESTIONER: Does the shape of the pyramid itself— is that a key function in the initiation process?

RA: This is a large question. We feel that we shall begin and ask you to re-evaluate and ask further at a later session, this somewhat, shall we say, informative point.

To begin. There are two main functions of the pyramid in relation to the initiatory procedures. One has to do with the body. Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment. The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.

We advise, at this time, any necessary questions and a fairly rapid ending of this session. Have you any query at this time/space?

QUESTIONER: The only question is, is there anything that we have done wrong, or anything that we could do to make the instrument more comfortable?

RA: We scan this instrument.

This instrument has been much aided by these precautions. We suggest only some attention to the neck which seems in this body/distortion to be distorted in the area of strength/weakness. More support, therefore, to the neck area may be an aid.

QUESTIONER: Should we have her drink the water from the chalice behind her head after we charge it or should we use a different glass of water?

RA: That and only that chalice shall be the most beneficial as the virgin material living in the chalice accepts, retains, and responds to the love vibration activated by your beingness.

I am Ra. I will now leave this group rejoicing in the power and peace of the One Creator. Adonai.

Link to session on LawofOne.info.

RE: Session 003 - Enyiah - 12-28-2014

RA: I am Ra. I will not suggest the proper series of questions. This is your prerogative as free agent of the Law of One having learn/understood that our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples. We wish now to fulfill our teach/learning honor/responsibility by answering what is asked. This only will suffice for we cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes which infect your peoples.

I am just beginning to read the material, so please forgive if my distortions in mind/body/spirit are glaring. In relation to the above enunciation, would this mean that questions having regard to clearing/Healing of the distorion cannot be answered?
Is the distortion of mind/body/spirit healed in the inner sanctum of the instrument? How does one go about *connecting* the dots as it were and arriving at that place where the vibration is elevated? Healing has been the theme of the WHOLE of my spiritual journey! I've always felt I've been living in 2 worlds, does this have any meaning or purpose of being?

RE: Session 003 - native - 12-28-2014

The entirety of the Ra Material deals with the topic of healing in one way or another. So exhale deeply..a lot is offered in that respect Smile It seems that based on their past experiences with us, the only way to not cause significant distortion is to offer what is asked for, which is the nature of free will. They also seem to be saying that no matter what is communicated, due to the metaphorical space between us and them, information necessarily must be and can only be decoded and understood by the self *intuitively*. One can make a statement and two people will hear two different things. So it's our task to truly figure out what is meant.

In other words, they're speaking through a veil.

"We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?"

"We mean no disrespect for your service, but we do not expect to make full reparations for these distortions. We may, however, offer our thoughts in the attempt. The attempt is far more important to us than the completeness of the result. The nature of your language is such that what is distorted cannot, to our knowledge, be fully undistorted but only illuminated somewhat."

RE: Session 003 - Ankh - 12-28-2014

(12-28-2014, 04:44 PM)Enyiah Wrote: RA: I am Ra. I will not suggest the proper series of questions. This is your prerogative as free agent of the Law of One having learn/understood that our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples. We wish now to fulfill our teach/learning honor/responsibility by answering what is asked. This only will suffice for we cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes which infect your peoples.

I am just beginning to read the material, so please forgive if my distortions in mind/body/spirit are glaring. In relation to the above enunciation, would this mean that questions having regard to clearing/Healing of the distorion cannot be answered?

My understanding is that Ra is saying that questions about healing will be answered. What they meant above is that they will not suggest what to ask about though.

RE: Session 003 - BuddhistJedi - 03-28-2015

(12-28-2014, 04:44 PM)Enyiah Wrote: RA: I am Ra. I will not suggest the proper series of questions. This is your prerogative as free agent of the Law of One having learn/understood that our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples. We wish now to fulfill our teach/learning honor/responsibility by answering what is asked. This only will suffice for we cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes which infect your peoples.

I am just beginning to read the material, so please forgive if my distortions in mind/body/spirit are glaring.  In relation to the above enunciation, would this mean that questions having regard to clearing/Healing of the distorion cannot be answered?  
Is the distortion of mind/body/spirit healed in the inner sanctum of the instrument?  How does one go about *connecting* the dots as it were and arriving at that place where the vibration is elevated?  Healing has been the theme of the WHOLE of my spiritual journey!  I've always felt I've been living in 2 worlds, does this have any meaning or purpose of being?

I am actually a bit lost here on where the topic of healing comes in.... It isnt in Ra's response at all, and it isn't in the question that is asked for this either. Ra's response is summed up in the first sentence, "I will not suggest the proper series of questions." They won't say what topics we should ask about. They are only communcating to communicate the Law of One. And don't worry, you are already being healed because you are reading the material, and there is much more to come. 

And feeling like youre living in two worlds... youre actually in a bit more, just keep on reading!

RE: Session 003 - Enyiah - 03-28-2015

Quote:BuddhistJedi:
I am actually a bit lost here on where the topic of healing comes in....

The term «distortion» as intended by Ra was unfamiliar to me.
In my mind I equated a ''distortion'' as an anomaly needing healing by the seeking to re-connect more deeply to the Original Thought/Source.
As I read on I realized that distortion is equal to free will, not the same thing.

RE: Session 003 - BuddhistJedi - 03-30-2015

Got yu! Yeah the best thing to do is to just keep reading, there is alot more to come.

RE: Session 003 - Stranger - 03-30-2015

(03-28-2015, 11:30 AM)Enyiah Wrote:
Quote:BuddhistJedi:
I am actually a bit lost here on where the topic of healing comes in....

The term «distortion» as intended by Ra was unfamiliar to me.
In my mind I equated a ''distortion'' as an anomaly needing healing by the seeking to re-connect more deeply to the Original Thought/Source.
As I read on I realized that distortion is equal to free will, not the same thing.

I would say distortion is equal to illusion, rather than free will.  The truth of being is the absolute unity of the Creator, harmony beyond harmony.  Everything that has been created is a distortion of that perfect undifferentiated oneness.  Think of a perfectly still mirror pond, and then you throw in a rock - it disturbs the water, but enables shapes (form) to appear.

RE: Session 003 - native - 03-31-2015

Enyiah is correct according to Ra. Distortion, illusion, and free will all sound like the same thing to me however. So I agree with you both BigSmile

"The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One."

"The first distortion, free will, finds focus."

"27.8 Questioner: Now, I understand that the first distortion of intelligent infinity is the distortion of what we call free will. Can you give me a definition of this distortion?

Ra: I am Ra. In this distortion of the Law of One it is recognized that the Creator will know Itself."

RE: Session 003 - Bring4th_Austin - 05-06-2015

Continuing a re-read of the material with an angle for creating a study group. Any thoughts or ideas about these things would be very useful! Not looking for objective interpretations or a debate, but rather a range of perspectives that will add to my own understanding. If possible, please use the "View Source" function (the button to the far right on the toolbar) and copy+paste each point into it's own quote tags.

Quote:This is your prerogative as free agent of the Law of One having learn/understood that our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples.

Is Ra saying here that they are relying on Don to navigate the distortions of our society through his line of questioning?

Quote:You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

What is “the activity within all that is created”? Is Ra referring to the energy with matter itself?

Also, this statement seems to contradict itself. First Ra says it is "quiet large" compared to our current understanding, and then immediately says “this is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.” What is this supposed to mean? How are these two statements compatible?

Quote:The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

Regarding the phrasing “The vibratory distortion of sound, faith”…does Ra mean that the word “faith” itself has some baggage and is thus a stumbling block, or is faith itself, in action and as a part of the seekers path, the stumbling block?

Quote:The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

Does Ra mean that they first created thought-forms, and then those thought-forms are what constructed the pyramid? Or is the use of thoughtforms simply a process by which Ra constructs the pyramids?

Quote:3.12 Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.
3.13 Questioner: What is everlasting rock?
Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

A Google search revealed to me that the term “everlasting rock” is used in Isaiah 26:4, where God is equated to an everlasting rock. Did Ra intend for this correlation? If so, why?

RE: Session 003 - anagogy - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 01:19 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote:
Quote:This is your prerogative as free agent of the Law of One having learn/understood that our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples.

Is Ra saying here that they are relying on Don to navigate the distortions of our society through his line of questioning?

Yes.  Sociological nuances specific to our culture.

Quote:You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

What is “the activity within all that is created”? Is Ra referring to the energy with matter itself?

Also, this statement seems to contradict itself. First Ra says it is "quiet large" compared to our current understanding, and then immediately says “this is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.” What is this supposed to mean? How are these two statements compatible?

Ra is talking about the energy within matter, yes.  I think Ra means quite large in comparison to common understanding.  But by "obvious" Ra is referring to the fact that scientists have known matter contains massive amounts of energy (atom bomb anyone?).

Quote:The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

Regarding the phrasing “The vibratory distortion of sound, faith”…does Ra mean that the word “faith” itself has some baggage and is thus a stumbling block, or is faith itself, in action and as a part of the seekers path, the stumbling block?

Ra means "faith itself".  Those who only accept empirical and objective evidence as proof, have trouble understanding faith and its connection with intelligent infinity.

Quote:The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

Does Ra mean that they first created thought-forms, and then those thought-forms are what constructed the pyramid? Or is the use of thoughtforms simply a process by which Ra constructs the pyramids?

My interpretation and understanding is that they conjured the pyramid out of nonphysical energy.  It began as thought and then became thoughtform and then physical manifestation.  Thoughtforms are kind of like the "in between state" between the intangible and the tangible.

Quote:3.12 Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.
Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

A Google search revealed to me that the term “everlasting rock” is used in Isaiah 26:4, where God is equated to an everlasting rock. Did Ra intend for this correlation? If so, why?

Possible, but essentially they were using it to express the fact that the rock came from the limitless current of time/space rather than the finite physical level of space/time.

Obviously, physical things will degrade over time, and the pyramid is certainly doing that.  But things in time/space don't physically degrade, they are "everlasting". The matter was a materialization of a kind of "ideal patternization" of the rock existing in the fields of time/space. "Archetypal rock", if you prefer.

RE: Session 003 - AnthroHeart - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 02:39 AM)anagogy Wrote: My interpretation and understanding is that they conjured the pyramid out of nonphysical energy.  It began as thought and then became thoughtform and then physical manifestation.  Thoughtforms are kind of like the "in between state" between the intangible and the tangible.

I was able to begin trying to transform my body through simply thought. My whole body ended up hurting, and still hurts 3 days later. I had spent a couple of weeks focusing on my new body, but the pain is too much.

This tells me that thoughts can create things, but it isn't much fun when your bones and sides hurt.

RE: Session 003 - Jade - 05-08-2015

(05-06-2015, 01:19 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Continuing a re-read of the material with an angle for creating a study group. Any thoughts or ideas about these things would be very useful! Not looking for objective interpretations or a debate, but rather a range of perspectives that will add to my own understanding. If possible, please use the "View Source" function (the button to the far right on the toolbar) and copy+paste each point into it's own quote tags.

Yeah

I think he is talking about how everything is moving. So yes maybe, matter itself. I think humans think of our objects as very solid and stationary. I think rationally we all know that nothing is solid, nothing is stationary, and everything is static, but we just don't think about it a lot.

Faith is analogous to intelligent infinity. This is what Ra is explaining. However, due to our distorted religious dogmas, the word "faith" carries a lot of connotation to things that people don't want to associate their spiritual nature with (traditional Christianity being the obvious one). So Ra uses the words intelligent infinity, instead of faith.

Faith is very important. It is the work of the indigo ray. Whenever Ra says "intelligent infinity", replace it with faith (as long as you don't have the stumbling block distortions that make the word and idea of faith unpalatable). They are the same thing. The stumbling block is the religious hijacking of an important concept.

Thought forms are what they used to build the pyramids. We all use thought forms to create things, Ra is just a bit more advanced on the Earth plane than we are.

Possibly. I wasn't sure how to articulate this one, and I read anagogy's answer and it seems to fit how I feel (the "everlasting rock" came from time/space and not space/time)

RE: Session 003 - Parsons - 01-17-2016

Here is my strike-through version of Session 3 as discussed here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12383

Quote:Session 3
January 21, 1981

RA: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. I communicate with you now.

QUESTIONER: My first question is, did we correctly perform the ritual for starting the communication?

RA: I am Ra. The placement of the artifacts designed to balance the instrument should be placed at the instrument’s head for the least distortion of effect. The remainder of the beginning account of purpose is quite acceptable, for those speaking desire to serve. Otherwise, the attendant emphasis in mind complexities would not have been effected properly. We caution you to guard against those who are not wishing to serve others above all else from taking part in the beginning or in lending their distortions of mind/body/spirit complex to any session as we should then be unable to properly blend our distortions with those of this instrument.

QUESTIONER: Should I move the Bible, candle, and incense at this time?

RA: I am Ra. This would be appropriate.

QUESTIONER: [After moving the items.] Is this the proper position?

RA: I am Ra. Please correct the angle of the incense so that it is perpendicular to the plane of twenty degrees north-by-northeast.

QUESTIONER: [After making the correction.] Is this satisfactory?

RA: Please check your eye to make fine correction. We will explain the process by which this becomes a significant distortion balancer. The incense acts as energizer to the physical body of this instrument, signifying its humanity. This is, therefore, a necessity that the wafted smoke is perceived from the same relative angle as the instrument perceives the opened Bible balanced by the lighted candle signify love/light and light/love and, therefore, give the mental and emotional, shall we call it, distortion complex of this instrument the sight of paradise and peace which it seeks. Thus energized from the lower to the higher, the instrument becomes balanced and does not grow fatigued.

We appreciate your concern, for this will enable our teach/learning to proceed more easily.

QUESTIONER: Does it appear correctly aligned now?

RA: I judge it within limits of acceptability.

QUESTIONER: At the last session we had two questions we were saving for this session: one having to do with the possible capstone of the Great Pyramid at Giza; the other [inaudible] heavy blocks. I know these questions are of no importance at all with respect to the Law of One, but it was my judgment, which you may correct, that this would provide an easy entry for the reader of the material. We are very grateful for your contact and will certainly take suggestions about how we should proceed with this. This is just one guess.

The first question, therefore, is the capstone. We iterate the unimportance of this type of data.

The so-called Great Pyramid had two capstones. One was of our design and was of smaller and carefully contrived pieces of the material upon your planet which you call “granite.” This was contrived for crystalline properties and for the proper flow of your atmosphere via a type of what you would call “chimney.”

At a time when we as a people had left your density, the original was taken away and a more precious one substituted. It consisted, in part, of a golden material. This did not change the properties of the pyramid, as you call it, at all, and was a distortion due to the desire of a few to mandate the use of the structure as a royal place only.

Do you wish to query further upon this first question?

QUESTIONER: What did you mean by chimney? What was its specific purpose?

RA: There is a proper flow of your atmosphere which, though small, freshens the whole of the structure. This was designed by having air-flow ducts, as this instrument might call them, situated so that there was a freshness of atmosphere without any disturbance or draft.

QUESTIONER: How were the blocks moved?

RA: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rock-ness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

QUESTIONER: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?

RA: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.

QUESTIONER: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?

RA: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

QUESTIONER: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?

RA: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

QUESTIONER: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?

RA: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

QUESTIONER: What is everlasting rock?

RA: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

QUESTIONER: This is slightly trivial, but I was wondering why, in that case, the pyramid was made of many blocks rather than the whole thing being created at once.

RA: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshiped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

QUESTIONER: Well, then you speak of the pyramid, especially the Great Pyramid, I assume, as primarily a healing machine and also spoke of it as a device for initiation. Are these one and the same concepts?

RA: They are part of one complex of love/light intent/sharing. To use the healing aspects properly it was important to have a purified and dedicated channel, or energizer, for the love/light of the Infinite Creator to flow through; thus the initiatory method was necessary to prepare the mind, the body, and the spirit for service in the Creator’s work. The two are integral.

QUESTIONER: Does the shape of the pyramid itself— is that a key function in the initiation process?

RA: This is a large question. We feel that we shall begin and ask you to re-evaluate and ask further at a later session, this somewhat, shall we say, informative point.

To begin. There are two main functions of the pyramid in relation to the initiatory procedures. One has to do with the body. Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment. The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.

We advise, at this time, any necessary questions and a fairly rapid ending of this session. Have you any query at this time/space?

QUESTIONER: The only question is, is there anything that we have done wrong, or anything that we could do to make the instrument more comfortable?

RA: We scan this instrument.

This instrument has been much aided by these precautions. We suggest only some attention to the neck which seems in this body/distortion to be distorted in the area of strength/weakness. More support, therefore, to the neck area may be an aid.

QUESTIONER: Should we have her drink the water from the chalice behind her head after we charge it or should we use a different glass of water?

RA: That and only that chalice shall be the most beneficial as the virgin material living in the chalice accepts, retains, and responds to the love vibration activated by your beingness.

I am Ra. I will now leave this group rejoicing in the power and peace of the One Creator. Adonai.

RE: Session 003 - Louisabell - 12-15-2020

So, on my recent re-reading of the LOO, I have decided to stop at each question/answer that baffles me, and dig in a little deeper to see if I can glean some further understanding. I thought it may be beneficial to share my analysis here.

3.13 has always been a little bit hard for me to digest. Actually the first few sessions contain especially difficult language, and I believe it is because Ra is still finding their feet with translating their sixth-density level of communication into third-density english.

For reference...

Quote:3.13 Questioner: What is everlasting rock?

So I thought it would be helpful to break-down the answer into its constituent parts.

1. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms

So the best definition of a thought-form that I found in the material was from below:
Ra Wrote:76.3 Questioner: Of the three things you mentioned that we could do for the instrument’s benefit, would you clarify the last one? I didn’t quite understand that.

Ra: I am Ra. As the entity which you are allows its being to empathize with another being, so then it may choose to share with the other-self those energies which may be salubrious to the other-self. The mechanism of these energy transfers is the thought or, more precisely, the thought-form for any thought is a form or symbol or thing that is an object seen in time/space reference.

Therefore a thought-form is something which has its own existence in the time/space portion of reality.

Here Ra is equating thought-forms with thoughts, yet in other instances, Ra uses both terms to denote a variance of meaning. Therefore I propose that when Ra is referring to a ‘thought’ that it is in reference to thought before/without the formation of a thought-form (which has its own existence in time/space). This may be a random un-energized thought which passes through the human brain OR it can be a thought in pure potentiation within infinite infinity (this will be important later on).

2. you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion

From this I inuit that a thought-form is more “regular” because it has been generated with a more direct intention in mind (i.e. the formation of a pyramid).  ‘Regular’ could also be referring to the more ‘crystalised’ nature of everlasting rock, which is somewhat explained in 3.8, which I will reference below:

Ra Wrote:3.8 Questioner: How were the blocks moved?

Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock.
This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

So, the rock becomes crystalised due to the “cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock”. Therefore in a way, it is already one with the Infinite Creator, and has no need for further catalytic action.

3. than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness

Here I think Ra is explaining rock in its natural state. All atoms can be thought of as particles and energy fields (wave functions) in today’s understanding of physical matter. Then Ra says that the raw materials were created through thought-form, which is to say that all physical material is formed first from its time/space analog. Then Ra states that this natural material was first created from thought which has no form. Could this be in reference to how creation is first imagined in intelligent infinity’s pure field of potential? Then intelligent energy is used to shape the material into being as a finite portion of the Creator.

4. in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

This is a more ambiguous statement, but I think Ra here is reminding us that our perception of the raw materials that surround us are very limited. The level we see these “thought-forms” of rock, whether everlasting or not, are very crude.

So in my limited analysis, I would interpret this statement as being: everlasting rock is different in that it has been crystalised with the realisation of the One indwelling inside of it, as opposed to regular first-density rock beings, which being created through natural processes, continue their progression towards the Creator (in their own timeless first-density way).

RE: Session 003 - Dtris - 12-15-2020

As a student of western occultism Don would have been familiar with the term thought form as it is used in that subject. In which it is a thought, image, or idea, given energy until it can become manifest as it own thing. This is how Shaman's are able to shape shift for example, or animal familiars are created. A modern example was an experiment done where a local paper cooperated with a university student group to cause a haunting at an old university medical building. They made story of a little girl dying and made up stories of her haunting specific halls and the sounds you would hear or things you would see. The paper published the story as an interesting folk tale and the local people started spreading the story. After several months they brought in a paranormal group which found classic signs of activity, EMF readings, EVP, etc. An investigation prior to the story being circulated found nothing.

So my take on that particular line is a bit simpler. Ra is saying that the thought-form of rock which is created thru the original thought is "Everlasting Rock". This is more regular than the thought-form of rock which has been manifested into physical reality.

RE: Session 003 - Louisabell - 12-15-2020

Dtris - I'm not all that sure that Don was technically a "student of western occultism". I would describe him more of a scientist of paranormal phenomena. He was also a physicist, a pilot and a UFO researcher.

One of the features of the LOO that first attracted me to the material was its internal coherence. In other words, it provides a consistent and complete cosmology in its own right, without reference to other theories.

Not to say there aren't plenty of external spiritual theory that resonates.

Therefore, I prefer to keep my analysis "purely" Ra based, in that I like to only use references from the LOO itself, or established scientific fact. In this way, I feel I am adding to the beauty of its internal consistency as a whole unit, in and of itself.

RE: Session 003 - flofrog - 12-16-2020

Louisabell, about fourteen years ago, while driving on an empty freeway (!) I had a moment of ‘melting’ where everything merged. I was one with even the spot of black tar on the white concrete of the freeway. It was really beyond words and hard to explain, but I wonder if this transfer of energy between the crystallized  rock and the building of the pyramid doesn’t partake of that merging, and then when we merge. we realize we are all the same ‘stuff’.

Whence the thought form is us, we are just the thought form too ?

RE: Session 003 - Ohr Ein Sof - 12-16-2020

(12-15-2020, 11:58 PM)Louisabell Wrote: Dtris - I'm not all that sure that Don was technically a "student of western occultism". I would describe him more of a scientist of paranormal phenomena. He was also a physicist, a pilot and a UFO researcher.

One of the features of the LOO that first attracted me to the material was its internal coherence. In other words, it provides a consistent and complete cosmology in its own right, without reference to other theories.

Not to say there aren't plenty of external spiritual theory that resonates.

Therefore, I prefer to keep my analysis "purely" Ra based, in that I like to only use references from the LOO itself, or established scientific fact. In this way, I feel I am adding to the beauty of its internal consistency as a whole unit, in and of itself.

Yeah! Good point. I am not sure how far Don went into occultism either. I know that they were performing the LBRP and he was looking into the Tarot Keys and the best way to learn them is meditation for sure or that and a type of study. I just do not know if it was only Carla or a little of each. I do not think he or Jim was on the same dedicated spirituality path like Carla. Jim is now! Which is truly a blessing to the earth and her inhabitants. Of course, we all are that seek the Light.

RE: Session 003 - Louisabell - 12-16-2020

Thanks for sharing that mystical experience Flofrog! I think my analysis and your experience really brings the below statement alive that was said by Ra in the previous session. It can be seen to be a very succinct explanation (yet so easy to dismiss without applying the proper emphasis behind each word!)...

Ra Wrote:2.4 … Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture…

I also think that this process (of using the forces of One) is analogous to how the purified/initiated channel/energizer can bring healing to another entity. So I believe the description of everlasting rock to be very relevant information.

Ra Wrote:3.15 ... Ra: ... To use the healing aspects properly it was important to have a purified and dedicated channel, or energizer, for the love/light of the Infinite Creator to flow through;

RE: Session 003 - flofrog - 12-17-2020

I agree Louisabell .. Wink When you think of it how extraordinary it always is to be close to a mountain or a desert with rocks, for so many many different people...