Regretfully must depart this forum . . .
04-29-2019, 06:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 06:52 PM by einmal.)
RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . .
(04-29-2019, 06:11 PM)Minyatur Wrote:  
(04-29-2019, 04:50 PM)einmal Wrote:  
(04-28-2019, 09:56 AM)kristina Wrote:  I don't know why, but I don't care who is watching or not {me}. Catch me, kill me here, I live on elsewhere.

Okay. Gonna play the online grouch here. I thought that basic forum etiquette implies that you don't just revive pointless, several years*-dead threads just to chime in with not a whole lot of substance. Usually you do that type of thing if there's a specific reason for revival. (keep in mind this was just a paranoia-fueled attention-grabbing, histrionic post to chronicle TxWanderer's departure and really the only useful thing is to wish this guy/gal the best in their progress. Paranoia really is a big societal health issue these days)

It's actually an interesting topic in relation to the Law of One. To fear or not fear being watched, when all there is is the One Infinite Creator that can watch Itself.

Maybe when we fear others watching us, it really brings us back to a certain perception of ourselves that we may have an issue with.

I agree with you there. But paranoia is in abundance here in 3rd density. It's not like this thread actually represents anything substantial in that regard. Just my two cents.

My basic point was, reviving several years old threads without good cause ... there's really just no reason. This entire site is currently starving for contributors and the fact that this thread has as many views as it does? Really? It's just a personal drama thread. Yet another affirmation of our tendencies to get off track with the transient distractions of ego. Really, let's just let this one go. If you want to start a new thread about paranoia and its spiritual effects, you can do that by clicking here.

Nothing is value-less. But that doesn't mean everything is worthy. I agree with you but I disagree with the idea that this thread even has a place being responded to several years after its being posted.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - TxWanderer - 03-09-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Splash - 03-09-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - einmal - 04-29-2019, 06:50 PM