Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey
01-08-2019, 05:43 PM,
Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey
Hi!

Just as the title says, I'm new to this board. I am very new learining the Law of One material, only been working on it a few months now. But I think I've learned alot and the knowlege of the densities makes sense to me, but I am still learning about chakras and the Archetypical Mind (such as the tarot and it's true meaning) I guess I'm piecing it together a bit at a time.

I first came across this information on an illuminati website dialogue with the Hidden Hand. As soon as I started reading it, I felt the contempt for humanity and felt I was speaking face to face with a demon although it was just through a computer screen. His words, none the less, woke me up and I have been searching ever since. I learned a great deal from the demon's words and determined for myself that some of them rang true in my heart and so I went on a hunt through the material he provided and that's when I discovered the RA material which thankfully was not channeled by a demon and in fact was being imparted by a being with better intentions.

So began my learning of the RA material and my husband and I together even talk about the material. We purchased regular Tarot cards just to understand them better, but we are still working on it.

I find RA a very kind entity to provide all of the words and we send only love and kindness and we want to help but don't know how.

I have started working on my personal life and keeping a journal and striving to understand religions that I was taught as a child were "evil." Now I realize they were hidden due to the veil of Confusion and so I ask light to shine and illuminate this material so that I may be a beacon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 17 users Like Moonfox's post:
ada, Anodyne, flofrog, Glow, Great Central Sun, Highrculling, hounsic, Infinite Unity, isis, MangusKhan, Minyatur, Nau7ik, Quan, Relax, RitaJC, sunnysideup, unity100

Messages In This Thread
Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - Moonfox - 01-08-2019, 05:43 PM