I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations
09-03-2019, 10:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2019, 01:51 PM by omcasey.)
I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations
Hi Everyone..

I am a regular lurker and only periodic poster to these boards, so - my apologies - I am not familiar with everyone who is here.

It is most probable most here do not know me either, so let me first say I myself am a well traveled explorer, a conscious OBEr. I make ( and I teach how to make ) conscious shifts out of body. I like to think of myself as an advanced student. Someone serious about the practice and practical application of the practice. I learn and explore deeper as a way of life.

My own process here is kicking up again. I have immense amounts of energy for focusing into the spiritual side of life. You will likely see me around here more as I am coming away from the social platforms ( really just facebook ) and back onto the boards. I want and require a more serious space to dive in again, even deeper this time - and more serious sadhakas, students, practitioners to engage with.

Engaging with like-minded others of us is a very real, necessary and fundamental component of the process. The awakening and creative process. Most recently I have begun practicing with someone getting into the out of body state ( the channeling state ) and from here reporting what is happening as I shift. Much like the Monroe explorers did in their day.

I want to practice this more, and together with more of us. So I am here now to put out the call.

If you would be interested in joining such an endeavor, please read this : blurb from my board.

And let me know your level of interest, experience with OBE and possible availability.

We would meet and practice via Zoom.

Casey
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - omcasey - 09-03-2019, 10:01 PM