08-23-2015, 11:13 PM,
RE: 14
Ah.  My rage has already been unleashed.

I am both positive and negative, but I accept my baddypants side.  I connect with the Anti-Hero archetype.

or maybe I'm a very distorted twisted Lawful Chaotic?

I dont know, I just let myself be. I would like to be more loving here but the circumstances don't allow it to be so as I am scared of being judged when I'm being loving, it makes me feel vulnerable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2015, 11:27 PM,
Hmm, so you blame the circumstances for your inability and yet it is your own fear which keeps you from doing what you would like to do?
08-23-2015, 11:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2015, 11:42 PM by Bring4th_Jade.)
I'm not afraid of rage. Is that my problem? Are you trying to provoke me intentionally, TTP, because I'm too stoic? I mean, I don't feel necessarily provoked, but your words give way to your intentions. This is why I am flat out asking what you mean, as it seems we misinterpret each other often. Am I really perceived as manipulative, closed-hearted? I think that of literally nobody here and spend a lot of time feeling as if I myself am otherwise, so it's just a bit startling if anything to have such things reflected to me.

Maybe I am too cold. Maybe I take for granted that in my day-to-day, I have my physical complex to represent such a big portion of my being. I'm a tiny little girl with a big smile on her face all the time. I am threatening to no one. So maybe I need to adjust my words and articulation online to invoke more of a loving presence, instead of relying on my innate stream of nonverbal cues.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
08-23-2015, 11:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2015, 11:54 PM by Elros.)
Perhaps this forum needs a thread where people can insult each others without taking it out in other dicussions.

Or even maybe a sub-forum, you could create a thread about someone and everyone would be able to bash the person to their heart's content. If the person is unhappy, he can then create threads about those that bashed him to harmonize things out.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
The following 1 user Likes Elros's post:
outerheaven
08-23-2015, 11:54 PM,
To me specifically you twist many things I say.  Its very scary for me, honestly, genuinely, I am literally scared of that.  I'm also scared of looking stupid. Aka: people judging me.

Can we all honesty find ourselves on this?
[Image: 2en00sy.png]

I probably fit many of these.

My own fear is what drives me to try to be the change. Weird how its contradictory?
The following 1 user Likes The_Tired_Philosopher's post:
Bring4th_Jade
08-23-2015, 11:55 PM,
Well I just had a breakthrough.

I realized that I had a self image in which I saw myself as innately biased towards peace, love and compassion and therefore I had to choose not to be violent, cruel or antagonistic.

I realized this was subtley negative because I was trying not to be something. I realize now I am actually violent, cruel and antagonistic but I can choose to be loving, compassionate and peaceful. This choice is in the affirmative with desire while still accepting the base personality and identity which I feel and experience within my being.
The following 2 users Like Aion's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Sabou
08-24-2015, 12:00 AM,
(08-23-2015, 11:53 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:  Perhaps this forum needs a thread where people can insult each others without taking it out in other dicussions.

Or even maybe a sub-forum, you could create a thread about someone and everyone would be able to bash the person to their heart's content. If the person is unhappy, he can then create threads about those that bashed him to harmonize things out.

Why bother its already present.

Aion:
Glad to help, if...it was I who helped.  If not. I'm happy for your breakthrough they're nice to have Smile
Aion
08-24-2015, 12:06 AM,
Yay breakthroughs! Even the subtlest of breakthroughs is worth all the bs we spew, imo.

TTP, I am sorry you are afraid of me. To me, my actions consist of reading your post, digesting it, and responding in my own words. If my ideas are threatening to you, I really, truly mean to cause you no harm. I am just sharing my point of view. I personally feel that nobody's opinion or words should be so fearful or inciting. I am creating my own words, and in your reality that is a distortion of your words. This is true. But no need to fear, they are just words and ideas. Your worldview belongs to you and no one should be able to shake that without your consent.

Also, if others think you are stupid, that is their problem. You do not have to make it yours. You do not have to attach to the opinions of others if you do not want to. Let others dwell in their negative thoughts alone.

If you prefer, I can avoid responding actively to your posts, if I am causing you fear and you wish to avoid that situation. It's definitely not within my desires to intentionally or unintentionally cause fear to anyone, so I will do my best to avoid it if possible.
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
Billy, Parsons
08-24-2015, 12:22 AM,
I should post and participate more, but I think ive developed ADD or something, as I just cant be bothered to concentrate on anything meaningful too long. Then again I can put it down to cycles of wisdom/knowledge, where you need to take a break after going too deep at a previous time. I will try to dip my toes back in, but its a very different place from when I joined a couple of years ago, so I need to get used to it again.
08-24-2015, 12:24 AM,
Hey, thank you though.

Please don't censor yourself for me.  If you do not understand the concept then please ask, I will try to carify peacefully and attempt to explain another way.  JUST...

Just try not to label the concept so quickly, In return I'll try to be more clear and less mean in light of misunderstanding!

Thank you for trying Smile
08-24-2015, 12:28 AM,
(08-24-2015, 12:00 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote:  
(08-23-2015, 11:53 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:  Perhaps this forum needs a thread where people can insult each others without taking it out in other dicussions.

Why bother its already present.

Aion:
Glad to help, if...it was I who helped.  If not. I'm happy for your breakthrough they're nice to have Smile

That was beautiful, I really felt that connection. Nice to get a taste of your real self.
08-24-2015, 12:32 AM,
"Trying" is basically my middle name.

So my mind offers a question: Why do you present a false version of yourself here, as you so claim?

Quote:What if I told you I'm not being myself for this forum so others can actually see themselves?

I mean, I understand the service, but isn't the service of being true and honest to oneself more gratifying, and probably more fruitful? Just a thought. We get what we put out. If you want to see a clear reflection of yourself, it's best not to present a false image.
08-24-2015, 01:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 01:54 AM by Billy.)
(08-23-2015, 11:42 PM)Jade Wrote:  I'm not afraid of rage. Is that my problem? Are you trying to provoke me intentionally, TTP, because I'm too stoic? I mean, I don't feel necessarily provoked, but your words give way to your intentions. This is why I am flat out asking what you mean, as it seems we misinterpret each other often. Am I really perceived as manipulative, closed-hearted? I think that of literally nobody here and spend a lot of time feeling as if I myself am otherwise, so it's just a bit startling if anything to have such things reflected to me.

Maybe I am too cold. Maybe I take for granted that in my day-to-day, I have my physical complex to represent such a big portion of my being. I'm a tiny little girl with a big smile on her face all the time. I am threatening to no one. So maybe I need to adjust my words and articulation online to invoke more of a loving presence, instead of relying on my innate stream of nonverbal cues.

From where I am standing, your posts shine with love, warmth and authenticity.

Also, I cannot understand for the life of me how some of you guys can can be okay with confusion and even find comfort and contentedness in it. I have tried doing so but all it does for me is confirm how MUCH and how deeply I long for some clarity and understanding. Surely clarity is a FAR more preferable state of being? Just reading the confusion in this thread has got me anxious.
08-24-2015, 02:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 02:56 AM by Elros.)
(08-24-2015, 01:47 AM)Folk-love Wrote:  
(08-23-2015, 11:42 PM)Jade Wrote:  I'm not afraid of rage. Is that my problem? Are you trying to provoke me intentionally, TTP, because I'm too stoic? I mean, I don't feel necessarily provoked, but your words give way to your intentions. This is why I am flat out asking what you mean, as it seems we misinterpret each other often. Am I really perceived as manipulative, closed-hearted? I think that of literally nobody here and spend a lot of time feeling as if I myself am otherwise, so it's just a bit startling if anything to have such things reflected to me.

Also, I cannot understand for the life of me how some of you guys can can be okay with confusion and even find comfort and contentedness in it.  I have tried doing so but all it does for me is confirm how MUCH and how deeply I long for some clarity and understanding.  Surely clarity is a FAR more preferable state of being?  Just reading the confusion in this thread has got me anxious.

All a matter of perspective. Confusion is somewhat entertaining to me, like a maze. It's the walking of the fool toward clarity and understanding.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
08-24-2015, 03:15 AM,
With Min here, I'm an intellectual type, skeptic by nature.  I like puzzles, so much more so now that I know all will be well in the end.

Folk, sadly its not so false as...A side of me I don't typically show.  But its there to help me understand my distortions.  With Monica it allowed me to see what exactly I should be like towards her to avoid a fight, gentleness.

For Jade it helped me see that I need to be more patient with misunderstanding.

In both cases I AM, WAS, and always WILL be wrong in acting those ways...but they (my inner self) asked to be heard and I allowed it to be.  I felt anger as frustration towards Jade and Monica. I continually feel such on the forum in ways I'll admit are purely selfish.  I try not to offer suggestions on such (like weekly bans for trolls, and actual nazi tier 'don't say that, its bad for you!' Levels of trying to remain positive, yeah I'm out there...)

I'm not set in stone.  My personality shifts externally but inside I'm compartmentalized.  I have been having a hard time making sense of how to be 'whole' so I'm letting the All just express itself and relearning, understanding, and re-knowing myself.

I am however still tired, endlessly.  Been grouchy at this place lately so...Since some are meeting me with kindness and openmindedness i will now attempt to be so in return.

The catalyst shall ensue no doubt.
Sabou
08-24-2015, 05:02 AM,
(08-24-2015, 02:55 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:  

Also, I cannot understand for the life of me how some of you guys can can be okay with confusion and even find comfort and contentedness in it.  I have tried doing so but all it does for me is confirm how MUCH and how deeply I long for some clarity and understanding.  Surely clarity is a FAR more preferable state of being?  Just reading the confusion in this thread has got me anxious.

All a matter of perspective. Confusion is somewhat entertaining to me, like a maze. It's the walking of the fool toward clarity and understanding.

I can understand visiting confusion from time to time, but living there?  No thank you.  Although I suppose you could see this lifetime as one of visiting confusion and lack as we spend far more time in our home vibration, still though.
08-24-2015, 05:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 05:58 AM by Elros.)
(08-24-2015, 05:02 AM)Folk-love Wrote:  
(08-24-2015, 02:55 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:  All a matter of perspective. Confusion is somewhat entertaining to me, like a maze. It's the walking of the fool toward clarity and understanding.

I can understand visiting confusion from time to time, but living there?  No thank you.  Although I suppose you could see this lifetime as one of visiting confusion and lack as we spend far more time in our home vibration, still though.

I do see this lifetime as diving deep within confusion with not much escape other than to constantly move forward.

08-24-2015, 08:57 AM,
If it makes better sense. The Law of One Ra Material answered all but one question of mine in life.

It never explained the origins of the One Infinite Creator.

Everything else was enough to make me no longer feel lost and confused.
08-24-2015, 10:15 AM,
(08-24-2015, 08:57 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote:  If it makes better sense.  The Law of One Ra Material answered all but one question of mine in life.

It never explained the origins of the One Infinite Creator.

Everything else was enough to make me no longer feel lost and confused.

My eternal question : Why is there something to begin with? Why would desires emerge into existence?

I'd also like to know what I was up to at the time of 7 million earth years in the past. Seems like a key moment.

08-24-2015, 10:20 AM,

Hi Folk-love, thank you very very much for the encouragement, and maybe here are some steps to help. First, it's very valuable to acknowledge that we have chosen this confusion - w/o 3D, we wouldn't even have words for confusion, we wouldn't know what it feels like to be overwhelmed with circumstances we can't control. These are not comfortable feelings, no. But they have extreme value as learning tools. Acceptance is the shortest route to comfort I have ever found. The more we fight against something, the tighter the shackles become.

Clarity and understanding come in brief moments and lapses for those of us with human brains. There is a method to the madness of the design of the mind complex - "for our own good". The key, to peace, is faith. Faith that no matter what terrible confusion I am currently immersed in, that it is best for me in the moment and I am able to refine the experience into one of value, eventually. Patience is important, patience for those moments of clarity, and then sincere gratitude for those moments.

Meditation helps, too. But I can tell you, I've been meditating now almost daily for two years, but it's only in the past couple months where I feel it has really started to click for me. Persistence is important, too. Every time you put out the energy of "giving up", things collapse upon themselves and all the juggling balls fall on the ground. Don't give up. You are sweet, warm, genuine, earnest, and I see, full of hope. The dark night of the soul is the scariest place to be in, being overwhelmed with confusion. But as you climb out of that precipice you will realise how valuable your confusion really is in the long run - and the gratification that comes with learning with persistence is very sweet and worth it.

Forgive yourself, forgive your perceived mistakes and ignorance. As a free will spark of the infinite creator, you are doing you exactly as you should be, right now. It's like when you're staring at a huge puzzle with all the pieces jumbled, but then you find an edge piece, and then a corner, and suddenly you can begin to see the frame. Piece by piece it falls together until suddenly the image that you are forming begins to emerge. This is your puzzle, Folk-love!

And as far as visiting from time-to-time, a human life is barely a heartbeat in the grand expanse of time. This life is very, very short. The experience of time is fluid, however, for our benefit.
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
Elros
08-24-2015, 10:31 AM,
TTP, why the emphasis on and need for constant new posting?

One advantage of an online forum is that past threads still exist. All the wonderful and sincere effort that multitudes of members have contributed over the past seven years - many pouring out their hearts or investing the best of themselves in articulating their reflections and philosophies - are just as available now as they were when first posted, and much of the content is just as relevant now as it was the moment it was published.

Why not mine all that great material? Bump up old threads into circulation to shine a light on insightful, meaningful, helpful discussion.

The forums help us breach the distance not only of geography, but of time. Due to the nature of the illusion, all the great members that have passed through these doors cannot converge on Bring4th simultaneously. They make their entrance onto and exit off of the stage at different times. But the technology allows us to reach each other across those times by preserving each other's thoughts.

I am with Jeremy6d. I would rather see a slower forum with greater focus, depth, and signal, than a busy forum abuzz with noise just for the sake of activity. This is not a policy decision, though. The forum's quantity of activity is not under the control of the website owners and moderators. I'm only expressing a personal preference between two scenarios.

At any rate, there is no right or wrong about quantity of forum activity. As with L/L Research, the forums exist to serve a need. If there is a need to share, connect, and discuss, members will post. If there is not a need, members will not.

No use artificially creating activity on the basis of a compulsion to see daily post count quotas met.

The quantity of posts made to the forum (which btw as of this moment is 182,914 posts in 9,669 threads) isn't the measure of the success of the Confederation philosophy.

As Ra said:

2.1 If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated?

1.10 The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all.

Don Elkin's intensive research efforts began sixty years ago this year. In that time, the beautiful thing that he built - then he and Carla, then he Carla and Jim, then many others who have contributed to this wavelength of love and light, including contributing forum members - has reached far in excess of the one individual that would merit Ra's "greatest effort".

L/L Research has received many letters over the years from spiritual seekers around the world who have not only been impacted by the catalyst of this philosophy, but have healed and transformed thanks in part to this resource.

Though we want to open as many doors as possible to this material, and build as many bridges, there is no urgency, there is no sense of "more more more". Dispassion is the mode of sharing and promoting that respects the free will of others, and guards against proselytism. Dropping seeds without attachment to outcome.

Peace, and love.

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Steppingfeet's post:
Elros
08-24-2015, 11:41 AM,
(08-24-2015, 10:31 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:  L/L Research has received many letters over the years from spiritual seekers around the world who have not only been impacted by the catalyst of this philosophy, but have healed and transformed thanks in part to this resource.

Though we want to open as many doors as possible to this material, and build as many bridges, there is no urgency, there is no sense of "more more more". Dispassion is the mode of sharing and promoting that respects the free will of others, and guards against proselytism. Dropping seeds without attachment to outcome.

Peace, and love.

Then let me change the emphasis from content amount to content integrity, and only, specifically the Guidelines.

I am a firm believer that this place can evolve to fit the needs of all, while retaining the old threads, keeping the old manner of doing things, and still being open to newcomers, and maintaining its content within Guidelines.

You can drop seeds without regard, there's nothing wrong with that, but that doesn't mean they all sprout and grow.  Some things need protection.  I think this forum might need a bit of protection.  Activity is just a way to bring in more people who fill the criteria you've offered.  It's not about the content of the information or depth of study, it's about helping others find a home, those other things are just small pluses.  My depth of study is fulfilled alone by the Ra Material and NDE experiences and inner seeking.  I honestly want this place to reach out to others rather than let them find their way here through the beaten path of the internet (a very unforgiving place).

There's various ways to go about it in suggestion.  Kindly speaking, moderating only those posts that not only are outside of the guidelines, but fulfill in creating an environment of unwelcome engagement are few areas I'd say any moderator could warn a member on.  You don't need to ban, its at your digression, but to leave it to the members alone is okay until they start abusing that freedom.
You can create much more directed and focused content with a bit of reorganizing of the forum, if not archiving the current model as is and starting a new model in test just for the sake of trying.  If not design, then forum board design as many have voiced confusion regarding some forums.  You could even just add forums with more specific distinctions to help, or edit the current forum display texts to specifically explain the forum's purpose and now generally just to help members know where to post.

The suggestions on what can be done are endless from extremes to subtle little things to bits of in-between.  This place can be a home to many more who need it, it's the activism aspect discussed on the home page being fulfilled, that's all as far as why I make those concerns known.  This place is quiet to a point it's sad.  There's someone out there who needs this place, looking out at just America, more people must be able to connect to this place than are currently present.  I want to reach out to them, that is all.  That is the major core of this desire to change the forum, give it some attraction, reach out.  'Activism', spread the awareness, for the sake of those who need these answers.  I've already shared my story, this Philosophy transformed me, saved me, I wouldn't be here had I not found the Law of One.  It answered all of my questions except the one I've already stated.  My desire for depth of study might just pertain to Polarity and Archetypes, Archetypes are met, but a Polarity only sub-forum might allow for much more in-depth understanding of polarity, a matter many seem to not fully understand.

Next to that, the guidelines are ignored, which I admit, isn't an issue for the most part...Sometimes.  But I'm just disappointed that no one warns me for those crude posts, or no one warns another for their crude posts, while others who directly attack are handled.  Being coy and manipulative shouldn't allow me to get away with it.  But that comes down to how the members of this forum wish to contain the integrity of the guidelines, at least from remarks about how this place actually operates.  It's why I've decided to call it out.  If the members are the ones responsible for upholding those guidelines then someone needs to start matching up with how harsh others can be.  I'm here now, so may as well.  It's not like anyone here likes me as much as I'd like.  Which is fine, I'm just I, others need help, this forum can offer it.  I suggest it reach out for those lost in the world who need this material.

I find it interesting that you do not believe the owners have any power in the forum's 'quantity of activity'.  It's like saying a business doesn't have such power, not to say this forum runs as a business, but website wise it can be similar in terms of advertising to draw in activity.  As far as activity goes, I'm more concerned about those who this place is for.  Not so much what wisdom it has to offer as you've said, the gems are now within the mine of the forum board's pages....It is nice to be told I can bump those up now though, not used to that freedom and I have lurked several threads I wanted to incite further commentary on from the past.

As far as post quotas go, they're just numbers, but they give a decent idea of how slow this place can get some days.  Which isn't an issue, but it just feels stagnant for a place speaking of fulfilling 'Spiritual Activism'.

Most of my issues arise from how the Home Page advertises the site, versus how the site actually is.  It's deceptive.

One is All, but there are many One's.  Why stop with a few when you have the potential to reach a handful, if not more?  Is it dispassionate to want to reach out to more not for their contribution, but just simply to give them a place?  Letting it be, that's fine.  It worked for me.  I just have a hard time letting it be after the suffering I felt.  I wish I could let others at least know that they're not nearly as alone as they feel, akin to A Wanderer's Handbook the Unabridged edition.  A forum showcasing it, might speak further than the book its self.  I want to help but there's not much I can do.  You guys, you have a forum at your disposal, a tool of the internet that can reach beyond boundaries and pull in all who need you.  Without the path made obvious many might never even find the place when it's all they want in a sense.  Not all of your calls are met, not all desires are fulfilled, wanting and leaving it to be as is may not always be enough for that 'One'.  One person.  There's a lot of those, one is enough, so why stop at one when you know one has been fulfilled?

Does this explain my concerns a bit better?  A bit more calmly and clearly?
08-25-2015, 12:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015, 12:42 AM by Elros.)
I believe there were 37 posts for today.

Special honor for "[split] "Some people eat animals, some don't." thread for having 56,7% of today's posts!

Congratulations to Monica for having the most posts of the day with 18 of them. Bravo!

*my new way of increasing forum activity*

08-25-2015, 03:42 AM,
Works for me!

I enjoyed reading further.

56.7. Nice synchronistic number Smile
08-25-2015, 02:26 PM,
Collection of Ra quotes re: advertisement and dissemination of the Ra material:

Quote:8.1 Questioner: I have a question about [what] I call the advertising of the Confederation. It has to do with free will. There have been certain contacts allowed, as I understand, by the Council, but this is limited because of free will of those who are not oriented in such a way that they could maybe want contact. This material that we are doing now will be disseminated. Dissemination of this material will be dependent upon the wants of [a] relatively small number of people on the planet. Many people on the planet now want this material, but even though we disseminate it they will not be aware it is available. Is there any possibility of creating some effect which I would call advertising, or is this against the principle of free will?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs. This information source-beingness does not have uses in the life-experience complex of each of those among your peoples who seek. Thus the advertisement is general and not designed to indicate the searching out of any particular material, but only to suggest the noumenal aspect of the illusion.

Quote:17.2 Questioner: Is it possible to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

Quote:Secondly, the use you make of these transmissions is completely at your discretion. We suggest the flowing of the natural intuitive senses and a minimum of the distortion towards concern. We are content, as we have said, to be able to aid in the evolution of one of your peoples. Whatever efforts you make cannot disappoint us, for that number already exceeds one.

Heart
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
outerheaven
08-25-2015, 03:42 PM,
I am not sure, i think almost everything has already been said at this point, i don't find much catalyst here. I still check out the forms most days but its generally nothing of great interest at this point. I come here to talk to friends i have made over the last couple of years rather than anything else.

08-26-2015, 12:06 AM,
So, because Ra says so, I should just stop or. Give me your input!

Just because I beieve in this Philosophy does not mean I follow the Ra Material like a Bible. I do that with Carla's book Living the Law of One though.

As per their request, that is something I can agree with it, but must drop for the simple reason, I desire to talk of the Law of One. I'm not looking for a boom town increase.

Just for a few others to once more incite discussion.
08-26-2015, 12:28 AM,
Fair enough, no reason to follow anything that doesn't resonate. Really I think the key quote was "We suggest the flowing of the natural intuitive senses and a minimum of the distortion towards concern." Obviously your intuition is guiding you to draw more people in, and that's great. Thank you.
08-26-2015, 12:41 AM,
Its two-faced Jade.  I want more people to find this, and I want more people to discuss this.

Thought I could fix two problems with one solution.  Its not pure concern, it is selfish too.

But It's apparent how this will go.  Just hope the home page gets its description changed to more adequately describe what the owner's reason for this forum is so people like me don't stumble in here all happy and open to be mistreated.

And that someone warns newcomers not to speak of certain things or expect guidelines to be enforced when they do.

Not sure how no one else doesn't see these issues.

Honestly, makes me feel a little bit like I'm crazy.
-You landed on Insanity; Go back to square 2- NOOOOOooooo.  Not again!
08-26-2015, 01:32 AM,
(08-26-2015, 12:41 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote:  Its two-faced Jade.  I want more people to find this, and I want more people to discuss this.

Thought I could fix two problems with one solution.  Its not pure concern, it is selfish too.

But It's apparent how this will go.  Just hope the home page gets its description changed to more adequately describe what the owner's reason for this forum is so people like me don't stumble in here all happy and open to be mistreated.

And that someone warns newcomers not to speak of certain things or expect guidelines to be enforced when they do.

Not sure how no one else doesn't see these issues.

Honestly, makes me feel a little bit like I'm crazy.
-You landed on Insanity; Go back to square 2- NOOOOOooooo.  Not again!

It is foolish to think outside of insanity. 

We are the exploration of the Great Insanity, One who deludes Itself into fake seemingly infinite manyness in which He hate/kills/rape/torture Itself in infinite new ways endlessly.

The following 1 user Likes Elros's post:
isis