If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask?
04-15-2015, 12:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 12:23 PM by Elros.)
RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask?
(04-12-2015, 03:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:  How to tap into intelligent infinity? Even if it takes 100's of hours of work.
It it simply just being silent and meditating on silence?
Is it purposefully balancing our chakras?
Is it raising the kundalini to our crown chakra?

Personally I'd say that intelligent infinity is always everywhere around you, tapping into it to me is more like stopping to run away from it.

Anything you don't remember and anything you can't do are always things you soul whishes not for currently. The veil makes it seem that it is out of your power but trust me, the veil has no power on you except what you've given it. The veil bows before your free will.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Elros's post:
APeacefulWarrior
04-15-2015, 02:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 02:54 PM by APeacefulWarrior.)
(04-15-2015, 12:22 PM)Minyatur Wrote:  The veil makes it seem that it is out of your power but trust me, the veil has no power on you except what you've given it. The veil bows before your free will.

I'm not sure about this. Ra was pretty clear about there being things we're just not allowed to know with any certainty down here. And in my own inner voyages\conversations, I've sometimes gotten back "We can't answer that \ You have to work that one out for yourself" sorts of responses. Or sometimes a very odd sort of mental tip-of-my-tongue feeling of there being ideas or memories there which I simply can't quite get to.

Not to mention that the 5D\6D entities guarding Earth can call down a force of interdiction that turns the veil into something like a brick wall of NOPE! (Ra describes them doing this to shoo away 5D negatives trying to slip through.)

Don't get me wrong, I like your attitude, and tend to take an 'oh yeah??' stance towards restrictions myself. However, I think the veil is one we have to accept, at least somewhat.

Time will tell.  It always does.
04-16-2015, 02:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015, 02:55 AM by Elros.)
(04-15-2015, 02:52 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:  
(04-15-2015, 12:22 PM)Minyatur Wrote:  The veil makes it seem that it is out of your power but trust me, the veil has no power on you except what you've given it. The veil bows before your free will.

I'm not sure about this.  Ra was pretty clear about there being things we're just not allowed to know with any certainty down here.  And in my own inner voyages\conversations, I've sometimes gotten back "We can't answer that \ You have to work that one out for yourself" sorts of responses.  Or sometimes a very odd sort of mental tip-of-my-tongue feeling of there being ideas or memories there which I simply can't quite get to.

Not to mention that the 5D\6D entities guarding Earth can call down a force of interdiction that turns the veil into something like a brick wall of NOPE!  (Ra describes them doing this to shoo away 5D negatives trying to slip through.)

Don't get me wrong, I like your attitude, and tend to take an 'oh yeah??' stance towards restrictions myself.  However, I think the veil is one we have to accept, at least somewhat.

I meant it more in the sense that if you can't know it here, you are here for that purpose. Even in his darkest hours, someone is intelligent infinity cutting itself from awareness of itself. What I meant by "the veil bows before your free will" is that it already does, it is according to your own free will that your awareness is veiled.

Rememberance didn't give me the impression to become something else, it gave me the impression that I was always aware and only in the seeming was I not aware. Through my own free will, I now pursue not rememberance further because I think there is purpose in the veil. 

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
The following 1 user Likes Elros's post:
APeacefulWarrior
04-16-2015, 09:49 AM,
I wish Don would have been in a position to ask more about the development of artificial intelligences and their viability. As stewards/wanderers, are we supposed to be consciously investing in AI consciousness? Anyway sort of transient, I just get mixed emotions sometimes when interacting with pixelated/binary entities. Tongue

Anyway, I think it's good that the Law of One is finite, learning to seek within the the real lesson.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
TetrisMcKenna
04-16-2015, 10:25 AM,
I'd love to know more about the role of psychedelics, if I recall Ra mentions LSD briefly a couple of times, once saying it can be dangerous because of it creating some sort of hole in the astral body (?) and another time saying it can be useful for spiritual growth if used correctly. Specifically though, I'd like to know about the role of DMT, why it's produced in certain plants and animals, why it seems to send you to other dimensions - I'd love to know if it really is allowing you to 'visit' higher densities or if it's 'just' a hallucination.
The following 1 user Likes TetrisMcKenna's post:
Natof9
04-16-2015, 03:53 PM,
(04-16-2015, 10:25 AM)TetrisMcKenna Wrote:  I'd love to know more about the role of psychedelics, if I recall Ra mentions LSD briefly a couple of times, once saying it can be dangerous because of it creating some sort of hole in the astral body (?) and another time saying it can be useful for spiritual growth if used correctly. Specifically though, I'd like to know about the role of DMT, why it's produced in certain plants and animals, why it seems to send you to other dimensions - I'd love to know if it really is allowing you to 'visit' higher densities or if it's 'just' a hallucination.

I picture it as high vibration matter.

04-16-2015, 04:49 PM,
Why is spirituality counterintuitive?

For instance we can't take anything spiritual at face value.
If we experience the sun getting hotter before us, it doesn't mean we're climbing the steps of Light.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
Bluebell
04-16-2015, 05:04 PM,
God loves mindf*cking itself?
04-17-2015, 06:57 AM,
(04-16-2015, 03:53 PM)Minyatur Wrote:  
(04-16-2015, 10:25 AM)TetrisMcKenna Wrote:  I'd love to know more about the role of psychedelics, if I recall Ra mentions LSD briefly a couple of times, once saying it can be dangerous because of it creating some sort of hole in the astral body (?) and another time saying it can be useful for spiritual growth if used correctly. Specifically though, I'd like to know about the role of DMT, why it's produced in certain plants and animals, why it seems to send you to other dimensions - I'd love to know if it really is allowing you to 'visit' higher densities or if it's 'just' a hallucination.

I picture it as high vibration matter.

Sounds about right. I can attest that sensations during intensive meditation can be quite similar to the sensations of DMT. I remember reading about some Tibetan monks who had ingested DMT and stated that they knew the place it took you to, and it was as far as you can go into the realm beyond death without returning. I just wonder what the hell its doing in human biochemistry, haha.

(04-16-2015, 04:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:  Why is spirituality counterintuitive?

For instance we can't take anything spiritual at face value.
If we experience the sun getting hotter before us, it doesn't mean we're climbing the steps of Light.

I think it's because the limited human mind can't really comprehend the whole truth, it's beyond our brain's understanding. So we either get really confused or mad or crazy by trying to figure it out. As I understand it meditation as a technique is designed to allow you to access understanding without having to think about it, by quieting the mind, because that's the only to really know how things are.
04-17-2015, 09:49 AM,
Terrance McKenna used the word Bardo, which sounds fascinating. I think that's a far as a live human can go.

The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
TetrisMcKenna
04-17-2015, 09:50 AM,
I did DMT but it was too intense. Particularly when coupled with Tetrahydroharmine under the tongue for like 15 mins.

Pharmahuasca was a lot more mild and fun. Though one feels insane on it, it's a controlled insanity.

04-17-2015, 10:08 AM,
controlled insanity? can u tell me about it?
04-17-2015, 10:11 AM,
Hard to describe if you haven't had ayahuasca or pharmahuasca.
I felt insane, but I was talking about it rationally.

04-17-2015, 11:30 AM,
that's me every day...........
The following 1 user Likes Bluebell's post:
IndigoGeminiWolf
04-17-2015, 12:32 PM,
I would ask about all of the other deities of the Egyptian pantheon and other pantheons.
The following 1 user Likes Aion's post:
outerheaven
04-17-2015, 08:21 PM,
I wonder when I'll do these drugs, magic mushroom are awesome but not nearly enough for what's been programmed.

11-24-2015, 07:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 12:41 AM by Parsons. Edit Reason: edit a few line after thread merge )
If you could ask Ra new questions
Occasionally, I run into questions that were not answered or not fully expanded upon in the Ra Material. Over the years, I have answered many of the questions I had myself or simply by looking more in depth into the material. Some few have remained unanswered, so I thought I would create a thread so people could voice their questions. EDIT: I asked the mods to merge this with a similar thread. Perhaps some of them can be answered by others who feel they have found the answer within the material. However, my first question is definitely not found in the material:

How accurate is the paleontological/geological timeline predating Holocene Epoch (11,700 years ago) and carbon dating in general? I have an impression that the age ratio of some things may be way off, although there is no denying the order in which things happened is accurate. The most major potential discrepancy that keeps coming up in my mind is the fall of the dinosaurs where mainstream science assumes a sizeable asteroid struck our planet. One thing cited as evidence is they found a large amount of shocked quartz in one particular geological layer, after which there were no more dinosaurs found. I was thinking this could have been the 'crystal weapons' referenced by Ra, as shocked quartz is exclusively created by extremely energetic explosions found in nuclear bombs or large meteor impacts. Of course, that would mean the time ratio for how long plants/animals take to evolve and how long it takes sediment to deposit and form into stone would be much shorter.
-==-
11-25-2015, 01:11 AM,
Another one that's sort of bugged me is that they spent so much time talking about Jesus, but there was barely any mention of any of the other major spiritual or philosophical figures in history. I really would have liked to have heard Ra's perspectives on the Buddha, Mohammed, Arjuna & Krishna, Laozi, and soforth. The irritating thing is that some have very brief mentions which seem to invite more questions that no one asked.

The following 3 users Like APeacefulWarrior's post:
anagogy, Billy, pumpkinsurf
11-25-2015, 09:58 AM,
(11-25-2015, 01:11 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:  Another one that's sort of bugged me is that they spent so much time talking about Jesus, but there was barely any mention of any of the other major spiritual or philosophical figures in history.  I really would have liked to have heard Ra's perspectives on the Buddha, Mohammed, Arjuna & Krishna, Laozi, and soforth.  The irritating thing is that some have very brief mentions which seem to invite more questions that no one asked.

My guess is because Jesus' message and incarnational intention was closer aligned to the Law of One's message. I may be confusing other confederation channelings but they mentioned those of the East and the philosophy which over emphasized wisdom without the love and compassion aspect. 
11-25-2015, 10:04 AM,
Also remember Carla's biases might have funneled the info even in unconsciousness, as well as the bias of Don and Jim might have painted it in otherways.

Its why I wish we could ask Quo for the accuracy of many of the sessions in terms of the info provided and the misunderstanding currently present.
11-25-2015, 10:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 10:47 AM by APeacefulWarrior.)
(11-25-2015, 09:58 AM)Jeremy Wrote:  My guess is because Jesus' message and incarnational intention was closer aligned to the Law of One's message. I may be confusing other confederation channelings but they mentioned those of the East and the philosophy which over emphasized wisdom without the love and compassion aspect. 

Well, that's only partially accurate. Daoism definitely emphasizes detachment and "pure wisdom" (for lack of a better term) but on the other hand, compassion is one of the highest virtues in Buddhism. And its cultivation is seen as one of the most necessary steps towards enlightenment. Ra refers to the Buddha favorably a couple times, notably as "The All-Being in One."

So he appears to think well of the Buddha, and could be inferred as confirming that the Buddha did achieve a very high level of spiritual attainment. (attunement?)

Then the really interesting one which I thought absolutely BEGGED for a followup question that never happened was his one and only mention of Mohammed, almost offhandedly at the end of a very early discussion of the Pharaoh Akhenaten's advocacy for monotheism and the Law of One, in 2.2:

Quote:However, this entity’s beliefs were accepted by very few. His priests gave lip service only, without the spiritual distortion towards seeking. The peoples continued in their beliefs. When this entity was no longer in this density, again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and continued so until the one known as Muhammad delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships.

He even specifically asked whether there were follow-up questions about what he just said, like he wanted to keep talking on the subject, but the group started asking about crystals and pyramids instead. I guess because it was a very early session, the group hadn't learned to pick up on Ra's hints that he wanted to keep going. It's a shame, since I think it would be really interesting to know which parts of the Quran he felt were relevant to the LOO.

Oh well.

11-25-2015, 10:50 AM,
Will we get to live out all the desires we had in life after we pass on? Or at least the ones we have at the end of life?

11-25-2015, 01:03 PM,
My best guess is eventually in time, yes.

Hopefully hah.

I'd ask Ra if they could explain how I am them and they are me in a very laid out template like way to give us all an idea of the metaphysical implications of being Interconnected.

...I'd ask Ra if they like food, and if they'd ever want to try some Earthly meals. Smile
11-25-2015, 01:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 01:53 PM by APeacefulWarrior.)
(11-25-2015, 01:03 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote:  I'd ask Ra if they could explain how I am them and they are me in a very laid out template like way to give us all an idea of the metaphysical implications of being Interconnected.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together, yo. Wink

Unfortunately, I don't think the higher structures could be compressed into a template because of their complexity and also their personalized nature. No two entity's experiences are going to be the same (prior to unity, at least) and the more generalized the discussion becomes, the more distorted it becomes. And you're basically talking about compressing a six-dimensional (or more) structure into two dimensions, which would sort of be a shadow of a shadow.

What sort of metaphysical implications are you concerned about, tho?

Quote:...I'd ask Ra if they like food, and if they'd ever want to try some Earthly meals. Smile

Well, presumably Ra gets to experience food via his Wanderers and his memories of his own incarnations. Remember, he's been around the block more than a few times.

And personally, I try to share my experiences of yummy foods and similar activities with my higher selves as they're happening, when I have the energy\mindfulness to do so. Apparently it's very hard for those on the other side to really appreciate taste without being incarnated, since they're purely chemical processes, but I think my 'broadcasting' the experiences at them shares at least part of the experience.

(Have you ever noticed it's very hard to remember a taste after the fact? It's the same basic issue, or so I've been told.)

11-25-2015, 02:16 PM,
I still wanna know about the viability of consciousness developed through electronic means as opposed to biological.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
cloud
11-25-2015, 02:23 PM,
I.  Mm.  I meant in a means of mathematics.  Geometry.  Not as much sentences (even though still spoken.)

I remember reading about that in several nde's too with eating food being less...intense or 'solid' in sensation.  Except I can recall many flavors in my memory sometimes literally on the tip of my tongue though its extremely rich in visual detail.

I savor food in my mind, look over it, thank it.  Sometimes feel sad for eating it...  So I remember it somewhat.

Ironically, most memories, I chowed down on food until I was about 20 and learned it was conscious in a sense.

...Though I love this idea of broadcasting my flavor sense to my higher self, guides, and such!  Thank you for this!

Could Ra possibly explain how these structuring of entity personality uniqueness occurs?  Could the logic behind the complexity be used to explain it in 2D to 3D knowledge?  Iunno.  Maybe its a Unified Field Theory with various branches in geometric moving macroquantafrequency patterns? (Literally don't know).
I guess it is futile to explain 6D in 2D knowledgably to 3D.

Hmm. Jade, how do you mean electronic versus biologic?
11-25-2015, 02:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 02:30 PM by anagogy.)
(11-25-2015, 10:04 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote:  Also remember Carla's biases might have funneled the info even in unconsciousness, as well as the bias of Don and Jim might have painted it in otherways.

Its why I wish we could ask Quo for the accuracy of many of the sessions in terms of the info provided and the misunderstanding currently present.

This is an assertion that people often raise, that Carla's biases spilled into the Ra channelings.  And in 99.9% of channelings this would definitely be the case to some extent.  And of course, this could actually, indeed, be the case (certainly a valid argument).  

But the Ra channeling was energetically unique, in my opinion, and did not occur as most does.  Even Ra stated when questioned, "21.2 Questioner: A little appendage to this. Do you use your vocabulary or the instrument’s vocabulary to communicate with us?

Ra: I am Ra. We use the vocabulary of the language with which you are familiar. This is not the instrument’s vocabulary. However, this particular mind/body/spirit complex retains the use of a sufficiently large number of sound vibration complexes that the distinction is often without any importance."

Again, there still might be bias from Carla, and in most channeling, the entity communicating simply speaks through the instruments mind complex (that is to say, the medium is interpreting or translating "thought balls" into their language equivalent), but it is my supposition, that in this particularly energetically unique channeling (the most pure I have ever found) that Ra was actually placing themselves within Carla's body and physically manipulating the vocal cords of her body to enunciate English from the nonphysical memory banks of their own social memory complex.  

And this is why, largely, in my opinion, that they were able to convey so much specific technical metaphysical data -- the kind you intuitively know in your heart of hearts is both strange, real, and absolutely true.  They were not "bound" by some medium's lack of ability to imagine or understand a concept (as most "conscious channeling" is), rather, they were only limited by the law of confusion, or free will (what I call "the law of non-interference").

Anyway, just a small token of consideration I wanted to put forward. Carry on.  
The following 2 users Like anagogy's post:
Aion, Parsons
11-25-2015, 02:40 PM,
Thank you, I can agree with that. I just thought the Questioner and Scribe might have affected things too, there was apparently aspect to the attention of their behavior that mattered too.

Would you please explain The Law of Non-Interference for me?  I'm very interested in it! o:
11-25-2015, 03:53 PM,
(11-25-2015, 01:52 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:  
(11-25-2015, 01:03 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote:  I'd ask Ra if they could explain how I am them and they are me in a very laid out template like way to give us all an idea of the metaphysical implications of being Interconnected.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together, yo.  Wink

I am the walrus Smile 
The following 1 user Likes Jeremy's post:
APeacefulWarrior
11-25-2015, 05:10 PM,
Can you defend the Star Trek Prime directive to me, thank you.