Oneness
02-02-2018, 09:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-02-2018, 09:14 AM by Elros.)
RE: Oneness
(02-02-2018, 08:57 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:  Agreed. If you don't feel unity your seeing duality.

All just a point of view right?

6D is the density of unity simply because the point of view it offers. You didn't reach unity, you just vibrate at the level where it is known and perceived more fully, realizing it and seeing how no moment has been without nor that any ever will.

We truly live in a Grand Creation don't we? Tongue Or perhaps its greatness merely reflect our own found at the core of each.

You are in a dance with your life, acknowledge your end.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Elros's post:
Infinite Unity
02-02-2018, 03:55 PM,
Oh boy, that's old stuff. I certainly don't struggle with this subject anymore. It's kind of funny to look back on it. My perspective has changed considerably during the recent years, it's like reading someone else haha.

The creator is on both sides of the mirror but it's essence lies in the reflection itself. Dive within and it shall be reflected through you
The following 3 users Like Night Owl's post:
Elros, Infinite Unity, sunnysideup
02-02-2018, 05:55 PM,
(02-02-2018, 03:55 PM)Night Owl Wrote:  Oh boy, that's old stuff. I certainly don't struggle with this subject anymore. It's kind of funny to look back on it. My perspective has changed considerably during the recent years, it's like reading someone else haha.

How so?...... That would actually make a good thread ---- how has ones perspective evolved over the years.
02-02-2018, 08:46 PM,
(02-02-2018, 05:55 PM)hounsic Wrote:  how has ones perspective evolved over the years.

The veil and confusion thinning. Oh, yeah, I contemplated that.

You are in a dance with your life, acknowledge your end.
02-03-2018, 04:29 PM,
(02-02-2018, 05:55 PM)hounsic Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 03:55 PM)Night Owl Wrote:  Oh boy, that's old stuff. I certainly don't struggle with this subject anymore. It's kind of funny to look back on it. My perspective has changed considerably during the recent years, it's like reading someone else haha.

How so?...... That would actually make a good thread ---- how has ones perspective evolved over the years.

Well it would be hard for me to summerize years of evolution in just a few words. But I would say somewhere down the line I found a way to get closer to inner unity and get out of many paradoxes created by duality. Not always, but in a consistent enough manner that I can call that personal progress.

Mainly I started this thread because it pained me to see many people argue over many subjects that I felt were disharmonious only because they didn't conceptualize the same words in the same way. The root of my suffering was most likely the little child in me trying to harmonize everyone around me. My today self finds great comfort in realizing I cannot reconcile my parents through everyone else Big Grin Unity can still be found in conflict if that conflict is internalized as being part of the self. And so today I walk this path still containing many paradoxes, many inner conflicts, and instead of seeing them as external, recognize that these external conflicts are part of me to begin with.

The creator is on both sides of the mirror but it's essence lies in the reflection itself. Dive within and it shall be reflected through you
The following 4 users Like Night Owl's post:
Elros, hounsic, Louisabell, sunnysideup