Any healthy mental bodies in attendance?
01-26-2018, 06:36 PM,
RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance?
(01-03-2018, 02:29 PM)Louisabell Wrote:  Hello brother - take what I say with a grain of salt. This may or may not make sense to people. Three days ago the divine feminine learned to love forever. The potential of power for the divine masculine to tap into has now exploded, with forever time/space to explore right action.

Patience is necessary in these times, for it has been decided that no-one who chooses to come along will be left behind.

The job of the divine feminine is to love fiercely. Trust that she is doing her part, so you don't have to.

That would be the goddess thanking mushrooms for a good trip.

I've answered all pms...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2018, 07:11 PM,
(01-26-2018, 06:21 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote:  
(01-03-2018, 02:02 PM)Diana Wrote:  
(12-09-2017, 01:59 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote:  So if Don Carla and Jim made a mistake, we shouldn't investigate or fix that mistake? We should take their interpretation (even though it leads to a clearly negative time/space outcome), their moral beliefs (even though it leads to complete loss of catalyst creation, a clear state of the day-to-day reality being a 'bad thing'), and their level of fear? (leading to Don's death, and Carla's ill-health)

This idea is only relevant if you (not you in particular) don't think for yourself—if you are a follower. There is no way any channeling would be perfect. Your own discernment must kick in. The Ra Material is what it is. No one needs to fix it in my opinion. When I read something that doesn't sound quite right, I don't have to analyze that—it could be for so many different reasons the material was distorted. Ra must have known of the possibilities of misinterpretation and took that chance (after due diligence on their part), knowing it is ultimately the responsibility of the reader to discern; that adulation, following, and not taking responsibility for self is the choice of the reader.   

It's a waste of time in my opinion to focus on mistakes. I say give your mind something else to think about. Because our human minds must have their playtime. 

I have only found followers in this thread. All holding tight to a point in an infinite spiral. Which is well. I just seek that which desires true blue. In our society, that means activation of and crystallization of the yellow ray. It turns out that true blue becomes infinite as you follow it through and though. I wasn't expecting that, but it makes sense in hindsight. Because it is a piercing light.

Are you speaking of the blue ray? Because it's not just the yellow, but the entire green ray must be unblocked before we achieve anything close to "true blue".

Quote:To answer your second question more fully we may say that it is correct that radiation without the necessity of response begins with blue ray although the green ray, being the great transitional ray, must be given all careful consideration, for until transfers of energy of all types has been experienced and mastered to a great extent, there will be blockages in the blue and indigo radiations.

I personally don't think I know anyone who qualifies as being a master of all types of green ray transfer.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
xise
01-26-2018, 09:43 PM,
Blue-ray work is misunderstood. Which is not surprising, as it is one of the more advanced rays.

So many people think truthfully speaking their conscious mind is blue ray work. This is a misconception.

It's about speaking the truth that stems from understanding love in an undistorted fashion at a red, orange, yellow, and green level. So many people, probably because of unacknowledged subconscious fears, refuse to properly examine and undistort their lower rays, especially red, orange and yellow. They mistakenly think they are doing higher level work - green, blue, or indigo - when in fact they just put themselves in a more and more disarranged configuration because of the imbalances in their lower rays and the further distortions they build by thinking they are truly working on green/blue/indigo when in fact they are only learning further distortions upon distortions.

For example on a related ray, one common green-ray misunderstanding is that service to others - described by Ra as a balanced configuration of all energy centers - results in not loving the self. This misconception only arises when one has not experienced true orange ray self-love, and has not yet experienced how orange ray self-love adds significantly to the power of the love of other selves at the green ray level.

For common occurrences with distorted blue rays that result from distorted other rays, one only has to meet a talkative homeless person with mental health issues. They are speaking their conscious mind and speaking truthfully, but because of distortions in all of their rays, there is no blue-ray activation or transfer. They cannot access the truth because of their distortions. People avoid them because even 'normal' people recognize the extreme amount of distortions they are 'truthfully' speaking. Yet the mental health issue person usually misinterprets why people are avoiding them, believing others are inferior or aren't ready for such 'powerful truth', but really they are just going further into their own distorted beliefs.

Blue-ray misunderstandings and distortions are common and are a winding path. I think we all chance upon them in our quest for self-discovery. It's just another step in the process.

Service to Others means Service to All. That includes yourself.
The following 1 user Likes xise's post:
Diana
01-26-2018, 10:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2018, 10:16 PM by GentleReckoning.)
(01-26-2018, 07:11 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:  
(01-26-2018, 06:21 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote:  
(01-03-2018, 02:02 PM)Diana Wrote:  
(12-09-2017, 01:59 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote:  So if Don Carla and Jim made a mistake, we shouldn't investigate or fix that mistake? We should take their interpretation (even though it leads to a clearly negative time/space outcome), their moral beliefs (even though it leads to complete loss of catalyst creation, a clear state of the day-to-day reality being a 'bad thing'), and their level of fear? (leading to Don's death, and Carla's ill-health)

This idea is only relevant if you (not you in particular) don't think for yourself—if you are a follower. There is no way any channeling would be perfect. Your own discernment must kick in. The Ra Material is what it is. No one needs to fix it in my opinion. When I read something that doesn't sound quite right, I don't have to analyze that—it could be for so many different reasons the material was distorted. Ra must have known of the possibilities of misinterpretation and took that chance (after due diligence on their part), knowing it is ultimately the responsibility of the reader to discern; that adulation, following, and not taking responsibility for self is the choice of the reader.   

It's a waste of time in my opinion to focus on mistakes. I say give your mind something else to think about. Because our human minds must have their playtime. 

I have only found followers in this thread. All holding tight to a point in an infinite spiral. Which is well. I just seek that which desires true blue. In our society, that means activation of and crystallization of the yellow ray. It turns out that true blue becomes infinite as you follow it through and though. I wasn't expecting that, but it makes sense in hindsight. Because it is a piercing light.

Are you speaking of the blue ray? Because it's not just the yellow, but the entire green ray must be unblocked before we achieve anything close to "true blue".

Quote:To answer your second question more fully we may say that it is correct that radiation without the necessity of response begins with blue ray although the green ray, being the great transitional ray, must be given all careful consideration, for until transfers of energy of all types has been experienced and mastered to a great extent, there will be blockages in the blue and indigo radiations.

I personally don't think I know anyone who qualifies as being a master of all types of green ray transfer.

Well, yes, especially after the entire collective has been intentionally confused via world events for some time. I've found the biggest effect is that nobody wants to perform for this crowd. And so the most creative are just mildly depressed lovers avoiding social interaction or apart of extremely tight communities.

As far as green ray transfer, I've found mastering the mushroom trip has been instrumental as it allows perfect alignment through traumatic experiences allowing the rapid healing of painful emotional experience. Once trauma is balanced, the ways in which the self is not loving the self are looked at and corrected, the resulting catalyst from this process causing a desire to show the self to the other self. Whenever this is done in our culture, there is usually significant backlash as other selves fear revealing their true self. Higher vibrations attract denser energies to be balanced naturally. Once this is understood, you can just sit in a negative area and soak up learning as all soul dissonances are discovered and tuned.