been here before
01-05-2018, 10:16 PM,
RE: been here before
(01-05-2018, 10:07 PM)Glow Wrote:  
(01-05-2018, 09:54 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  
(01-05-2018, 08:47 PM)Glow Wrote:  
(01-05-2018, 07:41 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  
(01-05-2018, 07:33 PM)Glow Wrote:  I don't mean to be dismissive about the idea the social memory complex being the internet but that seems so limited. Already we can communicate telepathically among souls we are very close to, as we awaken these abilities the internet cant really keep up. It cant transfer direct emotion and unconscious feelings. No one has to check their email to get the message it's instant weather we like it or not we just need to learn to use it.

I subscribe to many ideas that don't jive here so I'm not trying to defeat your idea just propose that you might be looking at a pointing at a gnat when you should be looking for a dragon.

the internet isnt yet where we live outside of a physical body. I believe it is the groundwork for when we do that.

Ra says when we live in 4d that there will only be 1 and 2 d along with us, no yellow activation. So how are we to carry on our lessons and progression of consciousness without a vibration suitable for our sustaining bodies? The only reality so far that we have created which fits that bill IMO is the internet. To point at a gnat in my POV would be to speculate that Bring4th or Twitter is the complex instead of the internet as a whole.

Perhaps checking email and weather through telepathy rather than on a physical device is actually possible when your mind has plugged into digital rather than physical existence ?

Ok that makes more sense but it still seems to material for me.
I mean we ARE energy. We don’t have to be digitized to work that way. We already don’t need a body that’s actually how telepathy works.

Interesting thoughts all the same I just don’t think we need tech to do any of this.

I’ve seen quite a few visions where we all come out of the energy of the earth, even the air is a manifestation of the earth engergy or more accurately the logos when you expand the view beyond. We already are interconnected moving into 4D would just be becoming more and more aware of what already it. At least to me.

I’m not saying your truth is wrong for you just pointing out where my brain and desernment finds an incompatibility or lack of need in reference to what already is.

Ive has real time telepathic experiences so it just seems we don’t need to replace the current web just learn to tune in and use it.

Maybe I’m not fully understanding you though. That happensSmile

I do agree with you that we are all energy. I ask you, if we are to become a social memory complex, which forms when humanity is all in one direction of seeking, and that transformation is to be complete ~within 100 years from the start of Ra contact, what else is there besides the internet ? What else is something that humans ALL are learning to do? Google it with your smartphone. (That’s not a command, that’s the answer to my question haha)
They said 100-700 years.

Besides that and.... I should say if it doesn’t resonate please disregard I’ve already over shared once without that warning but we aren’t going to “become” anything
We already are. The veil just blinds us to our oneness. All the veil has to do is drop partially into 4th as each being seeks their connection to the Divine.

Remember Ra apologizing because it was they could not actually see each of us as separate from the other. We already are a web, because we are already one we don’t need an external connection just to become aware of our inner connection.

As we go inward(not outward) the telepathy becomes possible as each one picks up the telepathy the real inner web materializes.

Yes I agree with you that we are here now and we are all one. However I disagree with you that we are not becoming something else.

“Did planet Venus at that time become a fourth density planet? I am Ra. this is so”
Etc etc

Or
“This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2018, 10:21 PM,
(01-04-2018, 07:18 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  Until billions of years pass and they have created an “internet” of their own. By which point we will be able to surf it and be fascinated at their art and music and what they believe Earth to be and look like.

Heh this kind of reminds me of the Rick and Morty where Rick creates a universe inside his car battery to deliver, and a scientist in that universe creates a universe to deliver power, and so on…

Jeremy
It is not that love will tell you what to do.
It is that love will tell you how to do it with love.
Q'uo 3/19/06
The following 1 user Likes rva_jeremy's post:
Ra1111
01-05-2018, 10:29 PM,
(01-05-2018, 10:21 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  
(01-04-2018, 07:18 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  Until billions of years pass and they have created an “internet” of their own. By which point we will be able to surf it and be fascinated at their art and music and what they believe Earth to be and look like.

Heh this kind of reminds me of the Rick and Morty where Rick creates a universe inside his car battery to deliver, and a scientist in that universe creates a universe to deliver power, and so on…

I have never seen rick and morty before , I will check this out it sounds fun!

My sweetie just bought me the television I have been dreaming of for years as a Christmas gift - a 4K Oled display....

has anyone here heard of the “soap opera effect” ??

4K HDR imagery appears to me as faster and brighter and different from reality in a way u cannot explain , it’s fascinating. I wonder as one who has been glued to screens this entire lifetime if my vision is just tuned to lower res, and 4K is much closer to what I’m really supposed to be seeing!!
01-06-2018, 01:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 01:26 AM by Ra1111.)
(01-05-2018, 10:07 PM)Glow Wrote:  They said 100-700 years.

Remember Ra apologizing because it was they could not actually see each of us as separate from the other. We already are a web, because we are already one we don’t need an external connection just to become aware of our inner connection.

I just saw these two things you said now , and you are correct, I suppose within the timeframe of 700 years, who knows what we can come up with ! The internet could very well be obscolete in 250 years for all we know , that is a large span of time ... however I always assumed that because 100 was the low number that the internet fits the bill because what great invention is going to change us like it has with only 70 years left til the minimum time ?

And I have often pondered what they meant by seeing us as only one thing , have you ever considered that they mean from their actual physical POV they can only see us as the city lights at night “from outer space” like NASA shows us? Also please if this is too personal , don’t answer , but do you believe the images NASA shows us of “planet earth” are what is actually happening here?

EDIT: to clarify what I mean by great invention... we ARE to become a social memory complex, that is a gigantic portion of Ra’s message, do you disagree ??

If we are to BECOME something , who is going to create it but us?? It must be a creation that we are going to become.
01-06-2018, 02:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 02:50 AM by Glow.)
(01-06-2018, 01:22 AM)Ra1111 Wrote:  

I just saw these two things you said now , and you are correct, I suppose within the timeframe of 700 years, who knows what we can come up with ! The internet could very well be obscolete in 250 years for all we know , that is a large span of time ... however I always assumed that because 100 was the low number that the internet fits the bill because what great invention is going to change us like it has with only 70 years left til the minimum time ?

And I have often pondered what they meant by seeing us as only one thing , have you ever considered that they mean from their actual physical POV they can only see us as the city lights at night “from outer space” like NASA shows us? Also please if this is too personal , don’t answer , but do you believe the images NASA shows us of “planet earth” are what is actually happening here?

EDIT: to clarify what I mean by great invention... we ARE to become a social memory complex, that is a gigantic portion of Ra’s message, do you disagree ??

If we are to BECOME something , who is going to create it but us?? It must be a creation that we are going to become.

I don’t think it’s city lights. I get a lot of direct teaching. For the last year as an excercise I have been taught to get used to seeing first each being glowing with just slightly different shades/intensities of yellow light, then extend that to objects around them, then the air between them, then the earth until everything looks like it’s been hit with a highlighter. The more you do that the more you can greet the creator equally not just in each other but in even the air, the fence post, it’s all consciousness, all one consciousness separated only by belief and illusion for a while even trillions of years but still never actually separated. We don’t have to create anything just let go of the veil a bit.

I’ve also been shown so many times beings coming out of the earth to interact coloured exactly as the earth then sinking back down into the earth. We are seamless energy and now I feel like I’m saying to much.

I’m not going to address personal beliefs on the earth thing because it’s moot but suffice to say I’m not a conspiracy theorist in regards to cyntrifical force or magnetic fields. The physical doesn’t really exist anyways.

Everything physical protons electrons and neutrons energy forming a cluster.

shape is irrelevant and transient but the most closely packed shape where all parts on the outside are the same max distance is a sphere so if an energy we’re going to cluster as closely as possible it would logically be a sphere aka an orb.

I’m sure it could be snowflake shaped if it wanted to I don’t really care. Smile
That’s not meant in judgement but we side track ourselves worrying about details that don’t matter. The main point of the Law of One is that we are all one, behind a veil that lets us forget who we are.

I will stop now. I’m drunk on love and creation so can get a bit passionate. Smile
Hope I didn’t offend. Perhaps the internet is more a tool to help us accept being seen, and learn to share. telepathy can be a shock and one can feel over exposed or like you’ve seen to much.

K I will butt out Smile
01-06-2018, 03:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 03:34 AM by Glow.)
Delete
01-06-2018, 04:27 AM,
I always took the seeing us as one comment as an iteration of 'we are you, you are us, we see no difference'.  I doubt their physical ocular point of view is limited like ours, they could probably see our individual incarnations like citylight's from orbit though.

But I think Glow also has a good point that technologically there is a redundancy (paraphrasing), where we think we need technology to radiate ourselves, we're actually already radiating (hence how just a wanderers presence lightens the surrounding area).  So in one sense, our interconnected internet is like 3D being prepared for SMC establishment, but won't (I think) be what produces an SMC.

However, I believe it is possible, SMC's can but apparently typically don't occur in 3D.  We're late 3D, with a means of interconnectedness.  With some transparency and a boat load of compassiom, patience, and forgiveness, as well as persistence in working out any kinks in the interconnectivity, I think the internet can affect Earth's 3D population enough to push it to form a SMC.

I however am cynical, and think we've still got a few hundred years before we reach that point, but assuming better social media platforms and ever more useful technology are created, it's totally possible in my mind that a technology like the internet will lay down the foundation to forming a SMC.

The true issue is simply the damn trolls.  If we could somehow heal that plague of this technology, we could go so far it'd be hard to believe the progress that can be made when horrible people are taken care of and counseled instead of left to their own devices, behind a safe and anonymous screen to be horrible to others just trying to enjoy themselves.

It's seriously become a plague, between legitimate paid troll 'shills' to political paid shills to russian paid shills, to just plan abuse by anonymous individuals, trolls and cyberbullying have gotten out of control, as wellas purposeful misinformation and disinformation, the internet does still have a long way to go before becoming a perfect medium to begin forming an SMC through.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
01-06-2018, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 09:33 AM by Ra1111.)
(01-06-2018, 02:48 AM)Glow Wrote:  
(01-06-2018, 01:22 AM)Ra1111 Wrote:  

I don’t think it’s city lights. I get a lot of direct teaching. For the last year as an excercise I have been taught to get used to seeing first each being glowing with just slightly different shades/intensities of yellow light, then extend that to objects around them, then the air between them, then the earth until everything looks like it’s been hit with a highlighter. The more you do that the more you can greet the creator equally not just in each other but in even the air, the fence post, it’s all consciousness, all one consciousness separated only by belief and illusion for a while even trillions of years but still never actually separated. We don’t have to create anything just let go of the veil a bit.

I’ve also been shown so many times beings coming out of the earth to interact coloured exactly as the earth then sinking back down into the earth. We are seamless energy and now I feel like I’m saying to much.

I’m not going to address personal beliefs on the earth thing because it’s moot but suffice to say I’m not a conspiracy theorist in regards to cyntrifical force or magnetic fields. The physical doesn’t really exist anyways.

Everything physical protons electrons and neutrons energy forming a cluster.

shape is irrelevant and transient but the most closely packed shape where all parts on the outside are the same max distance is a sphere so if an energy we’re going to cluster as closely as possible it would logically be a sphere aka an orb.

I’m sure it could be snowflake shaped if it wanted to I don’t really care. :)
That’s not meant in judgement but we side track ourselves worrying about details that don’t matter. The main point of the Law of One is that we are all one, behind a veil that lets us forget who we are.

I will stop now. I’m drunk on love and creation so can get a bit passionate. :)
Hope I didn’t offend. Perhaps the internet is more a tool to help us accept being seen, and learn to share. telepathy can be a shock and one can feel over exposed or like you’ve seen to much.

K I will butt out :)

Feeling as though you must butt out or you have said too much or you have offended me by offering a different viewpoint , I do not agree but understand. I do appreciate your thoughts.

“3D does not really exist” and things which we cannot see or are not meant to understand being transient and how it all ends with “the whole point of the LOO is that we are all one” is always how these conversations seem to end! The fact is that I have come to the realization that something concrete and real must be considered in addition to all of the abstract energy thoughts, and I am doing my best to bridge them via Ra’s teachings. Love to U, glow!
01-06-2018, 09:41 AM,
(01-06-2018, 04:27 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote:  I always took the seeing us as one comment as an iteration of 'we are you, you are us, we see no difference'.  I doubt their physical ocular point of view is limited like ours, they could probably see our individual incarnations like citylight's from orbit though.

But I think Glow also has a good point that technologically there is a redundancy (paraphrasing), where we think we need technology to radiate ourselves, we're actually already radiating (hence how just a wanderers presence lightens the surrounding area).  So in one sense, our interconnected internet is like 3D being prepared for SMC establishment, but won't (I think) be what produces an SMC.

However, I believe it is possible, SMC's can but apparently typically don't occur in 3D.  We're late 3D, with a means of interconnectedness.  With some transparency and a boat load of compassiom, patience, and forgiveness, as well as persistence in working out any kinks in the interconnectivity, I think the internet can affect Earth's 3D population enough to push it to form a SMC.

I however am cynical, and think we've still got a few hundred years before we reach that point, but assuming better social media platforms and ever more useful technology are created, it's totally possible in my mind that a technology like the internet will lay down the foundation to forming a SMC.

The true issue is simply the damn trolls.  If we could somehow heal that plague of this technology, we could go so far it'd be hard to believe the progress that can be made when horrible people are taken care of and counseled instead of left to their own devices, behind a safe and anonymous screen to be horrible to others just trying to enjoy themselves.

It's seriously become a plague, between legitimate paid troll 'shills' to political paid shills to russian paid shills, to just plan abuse by anonymous individuals, trolls and cyberbullying have gotten out of control, as wellas purposeful misinformation and disinformation, the internet does still have a long way to go before becoming a perfect medium to begin forming an SMC through.

“We’re in late 3D”

I am unsure if I agree with that statement .. Ra said the planet was 4th and we were having difficulty moving from third into it , but then at another point they said it was about to be fourth , and that being thirty years ago with what I see believe is our SMC already forming, typing this message on Bring4th right now could be my very very very early 4D self ! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Ra1111's post:
Glow
01-06-2018, 12:09 PM,
This guy knows what's up

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
Ra1111
01-06-2018, 07:41 PM,
You know at first I wanted to dismiss the idea of already being in 4D, but upon thinking it over I realize there is no clear indicator in a gradient.  We may actually be in super early 4D.

I guess we'll find out in the next few years.
And Eternity in an hour
01-06-2018, 08:11 PM,
(01-06-2018, 04:27 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote:  The true issue is simply the damn trolls.  If we could somehow heal that plague of this technology, we could go so far it'd be hard to believe the progress that can be made when horrible people are taken care of and counseled instead of left to their own devices, behind a safe and anonymous screen to be horrible to others just trying to enjoy themselves.

I see the trolling as a necessary preparation for the 4d social memory complex - acting as a release and confrontation of the collective shadow. Obviously physical threats step over the line and should be dealt with, but there is a lot of hunger out there crying out for expression - a lot of shame which is seeking redemption.

So I see the no-holds-back anonymous rantings as quite beautiful, a sort of initiation by fire, with the understanding that the words are transient and forgiveness is always freely given to those that request it with sincerity.

In my opinion I see the internet as a training ground, but eventually 4th density bodies will be activated on Earth.
The following 3 users Like Louisabell's post:
Elros, Ra1111, rva_jeremy
01-06-2018, 09:34 PM,
(01-06-2018, 08:11 PM)Louisabell Wrote:  
(01-06-2018, 04:27 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote:  The true issue is simply the damn trolls.  If we could somehow heal that plague of this technology, we could go so far it'd be hard to believe the progress that can be made when horrible people are taken care of and counseled instead of left to their own devices, behind a safe and anonymous screen to be horrible to others just trying to enjoy themselves.

I see the trolling as a necessary preparation for the 4d social memory complex - acting as a release and confrontation of the collective shadow. Obviously physical threats step over the line and should be dealt with, but there is a lot of hunger out there crying out for expression - a lot of shame which is seeking redemption.

So I see the no-holds-back anonymous rantings as quite beautiful,  a sort of initiation by fire, with the understanding that the words are transient and forgiveness is always freely given to those that request it with sincerity.

In my opinion I see the internet as a training ground, but eventually 4th density bodies will be activated on Earth.

..and as synchronicities seem to be increasing (anyone else experiencing this?), I just stumbled upon a news article which is a great representative of what I was trying to convey in my last reply:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/q/blog/sarah-silverman-s-response-to-a-twitter-troll-is-a-master-class-in-compassion-1.4471337
01-07-2018, 04:32 AM,
Aw, that made me tear up.

I too have noted increasing synchronicities but honestly I say be wary to not mistake an influx as an overall increase as sometimes we're lead right into synchronicities, it's when we lead ourselves into them that they appear fo increase.

I say this so that when their presence wanes a bit you won't mistake it as falling out of synchronicity but see it as the inevitable oscillation of change.

Or something, just be careful not to psyche yourself out!

I actually have had similar experiences with some trolls, hell, one troll on 4chan and I ended up conversing once we trolled through each others trollfenses (like defense) and turned out we were just upset about stuff.

During my short run on 4chan's /x/'s /div/ thread doing chakra readings I did manage to talk one guy into seeing beyond his hate (by telling him what I prayed people would always say to me) and another person I was able to help see through their prejudice.

I however am always more concerned with the old school /b/tier trolls whom aren't afraid to ruin lives through social media or stalk, harass, and drive others to suicide.

Those are the trolls I mostly worry of, the true menacing trolls whom get off on hurting others.

Especially since most 'trolls' are just trying to have fun and cheer themselves up.

By the way, if you haven't, then don't, but the comments on that article are a sobering reality to the heavenly feel of that article.

It's interesting to think the internet is a Metaphysical tool.  No wonder net neutrality was consistently asaulted by corporations.  That neutrality leads us positively.
And Eternity in an hour
The following 1 user Likes Coordinate_Apotheosis's post:
Louisabell
01-07-2018, 09:28 AM,

So I see the no-holds-back anonymous rantings as quite beautiful, a sort of initiation by fire, with the understanding that the words are transient and forgiveness is always freely given to those that request it with sincerity.

Beautiful words and wise theory, thank u Louisabell.

Also I was thinking about how much it hurt me to read someone here on Bring4th refer to my notion that earth is not shaped as NASA tells us as “conspiracy theory” and I hope we can all learn to stop accusing each other of subscribing to rifraff.
01-07-2018, 11:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 11:27 AM by Glow.)
(01-07-2018, 09:28 AM)Ra1111 Wrote:  

Beautiful words and wise theory, thank u Louisabell.

Also I was thinking about how much it hurt me to read someone here on Bring4th refer to my notion that earth is not shaped as NASA tells us as “conspiracy theory” and I hope we can all learn to stop accusing each other of subscribing to rifraff.
**I’m adding a disclaimer because maybe you were not even talking about my use of conspiracy theory.
**If you knew my use of it wasn’t meant as an insult then my post below is moot and thank you for giving me the benifit of the doubt.
**If it was my use of the words then my reply is needed. Hope you are well either way.

This is interesting to me.
I never hurl insults at anyone. Read my other posts. I wouldn’t attempt to hurt you anymore than I would attempt to hurt myself.

I apologized the other day for discussing my own experiences as someone else didn’t feel comfortable hearing it but you taking my literal use of words a way it wasn’t intended isn’t even something I could have prevented. I dislike that it hurt you but try not to assume you are being insulted just because some people add extra meaning behind the words to use them as a covert insult.
That wasn’t happening here.

Anything where one is fighting another’s asertsion as a cover up or lie is a conspiracy theory. It’s actual the literal use of the words.

I even believe some of them. They don’t upset me though as we are all one and the tapastry works together light and dark conscious and unconscious exactly as it should. I just didn’t want to get into it in this case as I see it as irrelevant to loo and divides people into camps flats vs round and I personally want no part in that. I have one client that we spend hours discussing similar conspiracy theories and I happily acknowledge that is what they are. There is a theory about a conspiracy so it’s not meant as a slight or insult.

Anyways I now feel your energy behind all of this and perhaps I was not seeking that earlier when I was posting so replied a bit to casually. Sorry if the words hurt you but they were NEVER meant as judgement or anything else. I was using them literally.

I hope in future you can come to me if you think I am being rude. I’m most bothered this misunderstanding hurt you for a full day when it was never an insult. I wonder how often that happens in life with each of us. Yikes!

This is actually a great example of why telepathy offers something our mental constructs can’t. A word can mean many things, be said and interpret so many ways, energy while not always intellectually clear it’s unmistakable as to its emotional nuances. I hope you feel better about this and know I wasn’t at all wielding that as an insult.
The following 1 user Likes Glow's post:
Ra1111
01-07-2018, 12:24 PM,
Thanks glow , the hurt was of my own doing, as by now I should understand that proposing my ideas to even the most open minded and loving people has potential for misunderstanding via our written words.

I agree with you that telepathy would have such a benefit in that you would immediately get a broader idea of what I am saying due to the added emotion and other vibrations that written words cannot express.

I wonder if in hundreds of years maybe we lose this written word all together and just communicate via our faces sent over the waves. Look at the new iPhone X and it’s face recognizing emojis for example.

I do want to take this opportunity to say that I have many ideas as to what the “planet” really looks like and our relation to the sun stars and moon, but I do not subscribe to any particular conspiracy theory about it. And Glow you are absolutely correct in that this is the correct term for what I am propsing, after some linguistic study. I suppose I can say that I do believe that “NASA” is participating in something to CONSPIRE against us! So therefore I did the opposite of ideal telepathy and only concentrated on my historically negative connotations with the term. Thanks very much for clearing it up.

I have to do the same thing every time I sit down to read the Law of One material, because Ra uses terms that I think I understand until I find the literal definition!
Glow
01-07-2018, 01:07 PM,
(01-07-2018, 12:24 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  Thanks glow , the hurt was of my own doing, as by now I should understand that proposing my ideas to even the most open minded and loving people has potential for misunderstanding via our written words.

I agree with you that telepathy would have such a benefit in that you would immediately get a broader idea of what I am saying due to the added emotion and other vibrations that written words cannot express.

I wonder if in hundreds of years maybe we lose this written word all together and just communicate via our faces sent over the waves. Look at the new iPhone X and it’s face recognizing emojis for example.

I do want to take this opportunity to say that I have many ideas as to what the “planet” really looks like and our relation to the sun stars and moon, but I do not subscribe to any particular conspiracy theory about it. And Glow you are absolutely correct in that this is the correct term for what I am propsing, after some linguistic study. I suppose I can say that I do believe that “NASA” is participating in something to CONSPIRE against us! So therefore I did the opposite of ideal telepathy and only concentrated on my historically negative connotations with the term. Thanks very much for clearing it up.

I have to do the same thing every time I sit down to read the Law of One material, because Ra uses terms that I think I understand until I find the literal definition!

Thank you Ra1111 for trusting me that I really meant no harm at all. I'd even off thread discuss c.t. I find them interesting but some pitch people against each other, each calling people names so I try to avoid that in groups of more than a few people so we can all look in each others eyes and remember we are talking to other beautiful beings.

I also just posted a thread about allies and friday night I experienced one that made my energy a bit different. I wasn't facing things from my usual place, I was definitely more sensitive to any vibes of conflict or intensity so was tuning out a lot of thing that I normally would pick up on. That may have come through in my posts as dismissive but it certainly wasn't of you. I just now 2 days later am starting to feel free of this effect.

As to your comment re losing language. Oh dear god I hope so. I get a lot of telepathic teaching. Some stuff is pictures and knowings but a lot of stuff comes as a big energy cloud/ball/whatever and the intricacy and depth would be impossible to express with language(I think this is why Ra struggles)

My small mind trying to interpret it mentally is simply no match, it's like if you too 50 words but the intention of the energy was only part of each one, but how do I tell you which parts because again my understanding is energy too. There are no accurate words. I am like an infant trying to learn this stuff I'm sure as we progress things get clearer and clearer but it going to require us changing from processing with words because as long as its words we rely on even internally there will always be information that doesnt fit. I'm kind of grateful we have several 100 years to get this stuff sorted before everyone is "online" telepathically. Lots to learn. Wink

Anyways thank you so much for believing my intent. No wounds from me ok. If it hurt we miscommunicated somewhere. (((hugs)))
Sorry I'm a hugger,

As to NASA I think like all government bodies they keep a lot of secrets.
Telepathy again will handle that, cant hide what you are thinking, there are not secrets in energy once we learn to use it. Smile
01-07-2018, 02:12 PM,
(01-07-2018, 01:07 PM)Glow Wrote:  
(01-07-2018, 12:24 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  Thanks glow , the hurt was of my own doing, as by now I should understand that proposing my ideas to even the most open minded and loving people has potential for misunderstanding via our written words.

Thank you Ra1111 for trusting me that I really meant no harm at all. I'd even off thread discuss c.t. I find them interesting but some pitch people against each other, each calling people names so I try to avoid that in groups of more than a few people so we can all look in each others eyes and remember we are talking to other beautiful beings.

I also just posted a thread about allies and friday night I experienced one that made my energy a bit different. I wasn't facing things from my usual place, I was definitely more sensitive to any vibes of conflict or intensity so was tuning out a lot of thing that I normally would pick up on. That may have come through in my posts as dismissive but it certainly wasn't of you. I just now 2 days later am starting to feel free of this effect.

As to your comment re losing language. Oh dear god I hope so. I get a lot of telepathic teaching. Some stuff is pictures and knowings but a lot of stuff comes as a big energy cloud/ball/whatever and the intricacy and depth would be impossible to express with language(I think this is why Ra struggles)

My small mind trying to interpret it mentally is simply no match, it's like if you too 50 words but the intention of the energy was only part of each one, but how do I tell you which parts because again my understanding is energy too. There are no accurate words. I am like an infant trying to learn this stuff I'm sure as we progress things get clearer and clearer but it going to require us changing from processing with words because as long as its words we rely on even internally there will always be information that doesnt fit. I'm kind of grateful we have several 100 years to get this stuff sorted before everyone is "online" telepathically. Lots to learn. Wink

Anyways thank you so much for believing my intent. No wounds from me ok. If it hurt we miscommunicated somewhere. (((hugs)))
Sorry I'm a hugger,

As to NASA I think like all government bodies they keep a lot of secrets.
Telepathy again will handle that, cant hide what you are thinking, there are not secrets in energy once we learn to use it. Smile

Hugs back to you!

Perhaps we could become telapthy practicing friends because I too feel I have the gift for receiving imagery and thoughts via means outside of myself. My meditations (which I do not practice as often as I need to, sadly) are always visualization-centric in nature.

Do you remember early on Ra speaking of sending a beam to Carla in order to communicate? Do you think they were talking about just beaming something out of their natural mind or using any form of technology?? The same question posed for the statement “we traveled by thought” ...??

The reason I am currently fascinated by the shape of the planet is their statement “you must think of earth as seven earths” .... I don’t know how to do that!
01-07-2018, 03:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 03:05 PM by Glow.)
(01-07-2018, 02:12 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  Hugs back to you!

Perhaps we could become telapthy practicing friends because I too feel I have the gift for receiving imagery and thoughts via means outside of myself. My meditations (which I do not practice as often as I need to,  sadly) are always visualization-centric in nature.

Do you remember early on Ra speaking of sending a beam to Carla in order to communicate? Do you think they were talking about just beaming something out of their natural mind or using any form of technology?? The same question posed for the statement “we traveled by thought” ...??

The reason I am currently fascinated by the shape of the planet is their statement “you must think of earth as seven earths” .... I don’t know how to do that!

Perhaps at a later date we could do that, for now I am working on tuning in as much as possible to my higher self so I can hear it/me as clear as possible. Remove as many distortions as possible and be able to step away from my own ego so I can receive other peoples energies without any of my distortions being applied to it. Energetic communication isnt much use if garbled by the recievers "stuff".

Im early days but I think we all are communicating telepathically all the time we are just so tuned in to the material and our minds are always going so we miss the energetic stuff at least consciously. We all have lots of work to do before we lose words.

You might not be content re my answer regarding the "beam" used to communicate but Carla not being a conscious channel her ego was not present when receiving her channel/band/frequency from Ra that is why it came through so clearly. However every thought or feeling we have goes out into the energetic whole of use and effects all other parts of self, it we are directing a thought it gets to that person to some degree whether they feel it or not or it is received accururately through their distortions is another matter.

When I first had my christ-consciousness awakening(heart chakra) 23 years ago pre internet I was shown light filling me and then sending that light out to others as a beam. I will let you interpret that however you want but over the years I have been asked to send love in a focused manner and that beam is how I've been taught,... well one way of doing it. I've also been on the receiving end without being told prior and he did it different (intent is what matters) and I sure as heck received it clearly. Love is pretty hard to misinterpret. As are pure chakra energies as your own chakras will react.

With thought telepathy the same can be done but clear communication happens best when a minimum of distortions are present hence Carla not being a conscious channel.

As to the seven earths and the shape of the earth. Ive never looked at that but what I am shown is more all earths are on one level its just frequency or ability to be aware of all frequency. Again being words thats not an accurate picture. Ask your higher self to show you in meditation. When I ask my eyes water when I try to look. like layers of water or lenses(but neither of those) with different magnifications/perceptions are all focused in one place. I know that doesn't make sense but it isn't physical, nothing is.

Either way this effect could work in any shape, even if the earth we occupied was inside out and palanced on a pin. its about something other than space or time. Sorry I cant explain it my brain doesn't have the mental representation. I can only see the symbolic picture my soul is showing me and words arent going to cut it.

If you are really fascinated by this question practice meditation, get really good at stepping out of your ego, mind silent, get to know your divine light without distortions so you can recognize when it is talking to you vs someone else or your ego. Then ask to be shown.
01-08-2018, 08:23 AM,
When I run into different interpretations of the Law of One, I'm always brought back to this passage:

Ra Wrote:It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it.

So if something doesn't agree with me or rubs me the wrong way, I can interpret it as an error in the information that I must resist, or I can interpret it as a reflection of an imbalance I have achieved in how I regard this information. This practice is useful in protecting oneself from being dogmatic, and it also helps you get really, really clear within yourself as to what you actually believe. I find when I get bothered by other people's perspectives, it's usually because it touches on an area where I am myself uncertain.

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
The following 2 users Like rva_jeremy's post:
Glow, Ra1111
01-08-2018, 08:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2018, 08:44 AM by Ra1111.)
(01-08-2018, 08:23 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  When I run into different interpretations of the Law of One, I'm always brought back to this passage:

Ra Wrote:It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it.

So if something doesn't agree with me or rubs me the wrong way, I can interpret it as an error in the information that I must resist, or I can interpret it as a reflection of an imbalance I have achieved in how I regard this information. This practice is useful in protecting oneself from being dogmatic, and it also helps you get really, really clear within yourself as to what you actually believe. I find when I get bothered by other people's perspectives, it's usually because it touches on an area where I am myself uncertain.

Jeremy thank you for that If I am honest with myself, it was nothing but the interpretation of the material by others which caused me to run away from this place twice in the past. I could not understand how two (or two hundred) people can have such different ideas about the same exact written words. It’s the same reason I suddenly lost all interest in the study of Astrology. But what is this place other than people who have different interpretations of the material and seeking in general....?
I am drawn here now because my mind has been excited by these things again, and I am glad to hear what everyone thinks this time around.

What do you think Ra meant when they said social memory complexes are necessary for fourth and fifth density? I can’t find the quote do you know the one I’m referring to?
rva_jeremy
01-08-2018, 09:40 AM,
Ra1111 Wrote:What do you think Ra meant when they said social memory complexes are necessary for fourth and fifth density? I can’t find the quote do you know the one I’m referring to?

Yeah, that's one of those ideas that I can't tell whether I concluded it from interpreting what Ra said, or Ra said it explicitly.  This passage is pretty close:

Ra Wrote:The basic purpose of a social memory complex is that of evolution. Beyond a certain point the evolution of spirit is quite dependent upon the understanding of self and other-self as Creator. This constitutes the basis for social complexes. When brought to maturity, they become social memory complexes. The fourth density and sixth density find these quite necessary. The fifth positive uses social memory in attaining wisdom, though this is done individually. In fifth negative much is done without aid of others.

One way I think about this is that individuation seems to reach its apex in third density; we can't be any more separate than we are right now.  Once we've reached this "inflection point", the only direction in which progress is possible is back towards unity.  Social memory appears to be the way we begin reintegrating back into unity through successively less separate experiences of consciousness, balancing our experiences and yielding up to the Creator its fruit.

It is interesting that, if I understand correctly, fifth density appears to possibly involve an individuated selfhood experience once more.  However, without the veil, it must surely be different in its lessons than the third density experience.

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
Glow
01-08-2018, 11:44 AM,
(01-08-2018, 09:40 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  It is interesting that, if I understand correctly, fifth density appears to possibly involve an individuated selfhood experience once more.  However, without the veil, it must surely be different in its lessons than the third density experience.

Very interesting aspect of the LoO. Logic suggests—which, being generated from my 3D mind may not have much bearing on ultimate reality  Tongue—there would always be an individual evolutionary journey, even within the context of a SMC. In my view, I see a SMC as a group so attuned to each other they sync and flow together—they don't collapse into one another. There is some esoteric "evidence" for this. Dolores Cannon's work for one, wherein those under hypnosis describe how an individual from a soul group may "transfer" to another soul group because they have fallen out of sync, and the individual is better served in another group.

My working theory is that being "one" with all is inclusive rather than exclusive; in other words, the individual is not excluded, rather is included and synchronized harmonically with all. Syncing up harmonically with disharmony, as on this planet now, would constitute a paradox, and one in which I think we are all trying to reconcile in one way or another.
The following 1 user Likes Diana's post:
rva_jeremy
01-08-2018, 05:32 PM,
(01-04-2018, 10:10 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  This is actually my third time here, but I prefer not to open old wounds just yet.... I was not a huge poster for the most part!

The most interesting thing to happen to me tonight, your birthday on your profile  is the same as my spouses but his year is 83!

Hey, I know who you are.

;)

Nice to see you back.
01-08-2018, 06:08 PM,
(01-08-2018, 05:32 PM)anagogy Wrote:  
(01-04-2018, 10:10 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  This is actually my third time here, but I prefer not to open old wounds just yet.... I was not a huge poster for the most part!

The most interesting thing to happen to me tonight, your birthday on your profile  is the same as my spouses but his year is 83!

Hey, I know who you are.

Wink

Nice to see you back.

Thank you it is great to be here and see you again, friend!
01-09-2018, 09:03 AM,
(01-04-2018, 04:20 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  Ra says we live on a plane and they also say we live on a planetary sphere. Plane by definition is flat , Sphere by definition is not.

This "plane" is a term from the esoteric teachings. It's a synonyms for "dimension" or "place". Nothing to do with flat Earth theory.
01-09-2018, 09:15 AM,
(01-09-2018, 09:03 AM)Infinite Wrote:  
(01-04-2018, 04:20 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:  Ra says we live on a plane and they also say we live on a planetary sphere. Plane by definition is flat , Sphere by definition is not.

This "plane" is a term from the esoteric teachings. It's a synonyms for "dimension" or "place". Nothing to do with flat Earth theory.

I don’t follow a flat earth theory but if you are to define the word plane the word flat is in its definition, how do you know that Ra meant one thing or another when choosing that word ...?
01-09-2018, 09:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 09:18 AM by Ra1111.)
(01-09-2018, 09:15 AM)Ra1111 Wrote:  

I don’t follow a flat earth theory but if you are to define the word plane the word flat is in its definition, how do you know that Ra meant one thing or another when choosing that word ...?

I am of thebelief that Ra was very very careful in choosing each and every word they spoke and was quite aware of many possible definitions and interpretations. “Nothing to do with” is your interpretation.
01-09-2018, 09:21 AM,

Do you have e a belief of the shape of the earth as we are experiencing it now, Infinite?