Best way of being of service energy wise
06-13-2018, 07:56 PM,
Best way of being of service energy wise
I can feel energy in pretty much all my chakras. Though my root and sacral chakras are the weakest. Sacral most of all.

But when I set my intent, the energy will go where it's needed.

So I said to the energy "Do whatever is the best service to the good of all."

And funny, the energy didn't go out anywhere. It started working on my own self.

So, at least subconsciously, the greatest service I can provide is to work on myself.

I don't know what the energy does, but it is the best service to others I can do when I'm not really doing anything at all.

Developing ability to connect to Source
My Book: http://www.thewarlockname.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
yossarian
06-13-2018, 11:18 PM,
RE: Best way of being of service energy wise
That all makes sense to me. My intuitive first reaction was the thought that we need to be careful with the energy that flows naturally through our chakras, because it is principally the energy involved with keeping our physical forms alive. You might not necessarily want to go splashing that energy out into the world, because it's needed right where it's at, and you don't want to drain your own life force away.

If your intuition, or maybe your higher self, points out an act of magical service that you might perform, it's important to both imagine and to have the intention that the energy POWERING the operation comes from outside of you. This can be from the Earth, though I personally feel that she has enough on her plate at the moment. Better to draw magic power from the Sun, or even better, from Source directly, channeled through the Sun, or perhaps better still, the Great Central Sun.

As for the best ways to serve? Well, where's the nearest hospital? Surround it in a giant magical shield that you've programmed to provide healing to the suffering people inside it. Channel refreshment to the poor overworked nurses and doctors that have to spend their professional lives surrounded by so much suffering.

Hear an ambulance, or a life-flight helicopter pass by? Do a fast meditation to draw down some power and create a thought form. Program it to serve as a healing shield and send it off to cling to the vehicle while the crew goes about their life-saving work.

See a homeless person somewhere? Envelop them in a magical construct programmed to give general blessing, to help them with whatever needs they might perceive for themselves.

These are examples of what I believe to be fairly safe white magical operations that one can undertake without fear of violating anyone's free will. As long as you're drawing the magic from Source to empower them, you shouldn't find yourself drained or becoming exhausted as a result. Probably quite the contrary.
The following 3 users Like Fuse's post:
blossom, IndigoGeminiWolf, yossarian
06-14-2018, 07:09 AM,
Excellent advice Fuse. I have always wondered what does a blessing mean? Does it do anything?

06-14-2018, 07:37 AM,
Well, I would describe a blessing as sort of a generalized spell or thought-form designed to promote an individual's general well-being. For example, if you know a particular person is in need of a specific thing, say healing from a specific disease or injury, well, then you would program a thought-form to specifically provide magical intervention to that exact need. However, if you have a sense that a person has needs but aren't aware of what they are, then program the power you summon to do whatever it is they need. I would refer to that generalized magical operation as a "blessing," though it could be argued that any action that one takes that is of benefit to someone else is a blessing. But I tend to use the term as shorthand for non-specific white magic operations, things that are intended to provide help in a generalized way.

I think they definitely do help. If nothing else, it's an act of service, so it definitely benefits the STO-oriented caster! But I believe they are of measurable benefit to the recipient as well. I had a grandmother who has now left the physical plane who, while she was alive, was a prayer WARRIOR. I mean, she was ON it on behalf of her grandchildren, consistently, probably daily. Even though the magical operations she undertook were always in the form of simple Christian prayer, they were nonetheless highly effective, and since she passed, I have had to pick up the slack for myself, as it were. I can definitely sense the absence of her efforts.
The following 1 user Likes Fuse's post:
IndigoGeminiWolf
06-14-2018, 07:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 07:45 AM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
So let's say my mom bought her childhood home that was about to be demolished because it's in such poor state. She plans to fix it up and turn it into a health spa.
She's on disability income, so I don't know how she can afford it or even qualify for her $50,000 federal FHA loan she wants, or how she'd be able to pay that back.
Well, if she did fix it up she said she could take in elderly people and take care of them for some additional income.

Could I, on her behalf, send an effective blessing that could turn her dream into a reality?

She sent me a video of a guy saying The Secret doesn't work if it's not in your life plan. So I don't know if she believes she can achieve it. Sort of ironic since I have dreams too.

06-15-2018, 04:39 AM,
It seems theoretically possible that that could work, but with more specific, complex situations like that, you could run into issues where multiple free will perspectives are in conflict. Say, someone else is engaged in trying to acquire the property, and their desires are pitted against yours. It's hard to know all the competing factors in a situation like that, and it's not ideal to have your efforts result in depolarizing violations of another's free will. That can drag them out of the realm of white magic and into...darker shades, if you're not careful. There's also the possibility of unforeseen consequences that you allude to, say, receiving a loan you can't afford that might not be in everyone's highest interest.

It might be safer to be somewhat nonspecific in your efforts, then. Perhaps a blessing that she finds something that fulfills her desires, while leaving open the possibility for the universe to grant those wishes in a way that might not be specifically foreseen. God works in mysterious ways, they say, and it is often the case that the thing that is delivered is not specifically what was sought, but rather, something surprising, bigger, and better.
The following 1 user Likes Fuse's post:
blossom