Difficulty Registering
09-23-2018, 09:14 PM,
Difficulty Registering
Hi there, I'm a new user, I was going to make a hello thread  but I ran into some trouble with registering.  I think the technical issue was on my part, I missed or didn't get the registration email.  20 minutes later I'm trying to PM the mod, Austin (couldn't find an admin) but kept getting a restricted access page.

So, funny thing, the request another activation code is right on that page!  And I kept missing it looking at the dashboard lol.

Just a suggestion, but is it possible to add a request activation code on the dashboard so any new users who mess up like me have an easier time?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like One of Love's post:
ada, Relax
09-24-2018, 05:35 PM,
RE: Difficulty Registering
Hi and welcome One of Love. Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the trouble. I'll add the request to our list of things to be looked at by webmaster Steve in the (hopefully) near future. We're hoping a few various quality of life changes and minor bug fixes will be implemented soon.
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Austin's post:
ada, Bring4th_Plenum
09-24-2018, 09:27 PM,
RE: Difficulty Registering
Thank you for your response, it was just an interesting struggle to even be able to post at first here.  Made me worry if others might have been dissuaded by it!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply