The Steps of Creation
04-30-2019, 12:40 PM,
RE: The Steps of Creation
(04-30-2019, 10:02 AM)Patrick Wrote:  
(04-30-2019, 08:46 AM)Infinite Wrote:  Looking to the steps, it's the intelligent infinity or the intelligent infinity individualized (a major Logos) who creates the Light? If is the intelligent infinity, the individualization of the intelligent energy and the Light are created at the same time (I know this occur on eternity without time, it's just to clarification)?

If light was created "after" the first level of individualization, then it might only exist in this universe. And other universes, created by other first level Logoi, would have something else.  That's an interesting thought. Smile

I always saw the first three distortions as the basis of concrete experience.

The first lies outside what we call Octaves of experience. The second one is the relativity of each Logos in their separation of manyness, the heart/love of each Octave as a separate aspect of the infinite. Then the third is the manifestation of this creative principle.

So I would think that Light has a unique vibrational quality in each Octave, but there is always this distortion for there to be a creation. The densities then are the spectrum of this distortion and our last density is truly the beginning density of the following Octave in a vibrational sense.

There is no self in the sense of separate individuality, yet there is one prevailing identity.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2019, 08:24 PM,
I'm happy to have found my older notes about this subjects.  I'll just paste them down here.

But it's still not clear to me if Love has used Light in all it's creations.  Because, if free will (1st distortion) immediately gives rise to many-ness and Love is just focused free will (2nd distortion), then ALL the focuses (Logoi) are many and so some Love might not have used Light for it's creation.  I mean there is no primary focus of free will, they are all many.

So yeah I think some intervening material is missing to elucidate this.  Or possibly this is just not possible for 3d space/time incarnated minds to understand.

-------
Summary of the cosmology from the Ra material.

1) The first known thing in creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

2) Infinity became aware (intelligent infinity).

3) Intelligent Infinity became aware of the concept of free will.

4) It realized It was even free to consider the idea of many-ness, that is, more than one. Free will immediately gives rise to many-ness.

5) Intelligent Infinity decided to explore this idea.  In so doing Intelligent Infinity became the Creator.

6) The 1st distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the 2nd distortion the Creative Principle or Love. (Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in a particular way. All Love emanates from the Oneness.)

7) Love uses Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing itself.

8) This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these 3 distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being any more important than another.

9) Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity, there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present.

Here is a nice explanation of it all from our current perspective in 3d.
(09-07-2012, 09:23 AM)Raz Wrote:  I believe that the result is there; we experience it as the "future attractor". This reality is like an equation or prequel, designed to create a deeper understanding of that result.

"The way we perceive the world is a direct reflection of the way we understand ourselves." ~ Rupert Spira
05-02-2019, 03:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 03:16 AM by loostudent.)
(04-29-2019, 01:49 PM)anagogy Wrote:  Well, I would somewhat disagree that it was totally new. In the same way that the spirit complex exists there in potential in animals, as it is something inherent and waiting to be tapped, so too was the manyness inherent in the creator. Infinity contains everything.

I agree. I just meant the concept of finity without creation of its manifestation would be only a potential. And this creation is from uncreated potential - not from something already created manifestation. This is what I understand as creation of something from no-thing.

(04-29-2019, 01:49 PM)anagogy Wrote:  Also, from my perspective this process of reaching the natural base state of infinity/unity, and then again discerning the concept of finity and then reaching for that manifestation has been something that occurs in every octave, and I don't believe there was a "beginning octave" in the normal way we would think of it in rational cause/effect terms. I think that is something that redounds outwards to the limits of infinity as well.

As I understand the first three distortions are in the eternal present while octaves (subsequent distortions) are temporal and spatial experience.
------------
Grace to you and peace from God our Father.
05-02-2019, 04:42 AM,
As I understand it an Octave is Creator and Creation. Octave is more fundamental than Light and Love and free will. The focusing of free will creates Logos, which is the Octave.