Harvest Mechanics
04-22-2019, 01:32 PM,
Harvest Mechanics
someone asked me question (just now) about the nature of Harvest.  I sent them a reply on Whatsapp.

I'll copy and paste my reply below, as it reflects my current understanding of things Smile

/ /

Regards 4d, this is the way I see it - given the information Ra provided (and my own sense of things /extrapolation).

a) there is a point in 3d time, at which the Logos determined that the period of 3d experience was given adequate opportunity. Ra referenced this as the 3x 25000 year cycles.

Ra also mentioned this as a kind of opening of a gate, like clockwork.

b) this time/date was roughly in 2011/2012. I don't think any human knows when exactly it was.

c) this marked the start of the Harvest period. All 3d humans who died from that point onwards, would be assessed as to their spiritual development following death of the physical body.

d) people who made the 4d harvest requirements (positive harvest) would be reborn on earth. Not necessarily immediately. People who made 4d harvest (negative) would find incarnation on a appropriate 4d negative planet. People who didn't satisfy 4d requirements at all, would repeat 3d on a suitable planet elsewhere, as earth is a designated 4d positive planet (given the weight of the positive harvest numbers).

e) because the 4d harvest (on earth) was lesser in number than the potential population, other positive 4d graduates would start incarnating on earth as well - initially in 3d bodies.

f) these 3d bodies would be subject to rapid genetic evolution (over a period of roughly 200 years) before they became fully fledged 4d physical vehicles. This is to ensure a smooth social and cultural transition to the new potentials. This phase has ALREADY BEGUN. In the coming decades, we will start to witness more and more paranormal phenomena, as the genetic material morphs. I would say that the 3d babies of today are 99% 3d, and already 1% 4d. This will express itself as greater intelligence, inbuilt compassion, deeper connection to the spirit complex.

As these kids reach teenage years, their harvested 4d natures will be more and more obvious. Society will begin to change, one adult at a time. Corruption (political, social, sexual) will just not be tolerated anymore.

g) this process will continue over a period of 200 years (my estimate). I'm not sure if or how many Wanderers will continue their service in a 4d physical vehicle. I am guessing that there will still be opportunities.

But because the fully fledged 4d physical body is also telepathic, they can have DIRECT CONTACT with Confederation sources, and so the need for Wanderers to be physically present, will be greatly reduced.

But I guess in the transition phase of 200 years, there will be opportunity for leadership and stewardship by Wanderers. But the numbers will be much less than currently.

So that's just my current viewpoint on things  Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 6 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
David_1, flofrog, Foha, Horuseus, Nau7ik, schubert
04-22-2019, 03:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2019, 03:14 PM by Infinite.)
RE: Harvest Mechanics
I think alike. But, the negative social complexes will increase also due the delimitation of the two polarities (this is happening now with the rise of far right groups). So, while not occur something really big that affect whole planet and unmake all the condicioned reality, this delimitation will maintain.
04-22-2019, 03:34 PM,
Very well done Bring4th_Plenum!
   I want to add a few thoughts.
   I think I remember someone from the Confederation of Planets saying some few who are very close to harvest might get one more chance.  The Earth hasn’t changed that much yet.
   It’s a good thing that our sub-conscious minds are covered with a veil, so we don’t remember what we did before incarnation.  We have an entirely free will in our lives as to how we will live.
  Yes, I think there are already some genetic changes.  Why do you think there are so many TV commercials about sending in your DNA?  They mail to you some clues about your ancestry.  But I suspect the elite desire information about what is happening.
   It seems to me that one of the reasons each person is assigned to an appropriate planet is because physical bodies cannot easily survive when the person’s internal light doesn’t match the surrounding planet.  So, eventually service-to-self individuals will have to incarnate on a service-to-self planet, because they couldn’t physically survive here.  So, yes, corruption will become less and less because people oriented in that direction will be smaller in number as the current service-to-self individuals die away.
   It isn’t punishment for individuals who are not ready to graduate in the present harvest.  3D bodies would not do well on a 4D Earth.  Those who are not bright enough in their internal light will get a chance to continue on some other 3D planet until they are ready.
   I’m entirely speculating on the following statements.  If you want to graduate, I think every service-to-others activity (love, compassion, forgiveness …) and thought tends to brighten your light.  Likewise, every service-to-self activity (hate, theft, it’s all about me) tends to dim it.
   Throughout my life I have frequently enjoyed glancing at the sun for a very very brief moment.  Some fifty years ago I remember the sun looking yellow.  Now it looks distinctly white to me.
   Some people observe the Schumann resonances as published daily on the Internet by our Russian friends.  Before 2012 it was rare for electromagnetic frequencies of vibration of Earth to reach higher than 10 cycles per second.  The frequency of 7.8 cycles per second is the fundamental Earth frequency and has effects on all life on Earth.  Now they are for some hours sometimes 50 or above, reaching into the 90s on April 5.  I have no proof for this, but I’ll speculate that frequencies above 30 are associated with expressions like love and compassion.
   Many people will be surprised when the population of Earth begins to decline in the not so distant future.  Not everyone is ready to continue on a 4D Earth.  [Point e) on the above article was mentioned by the Confederation.]
   I think I remember the Confederation saying that currently the number of Wanderers is temporarily greatly increased, because Earth is having quite some difficulty in its positive harvest.  Thank you Confederation!
   Keep letting the Creator’s light shine through you.  I think you will enjoy the lack of dis-harmony in a 4D life!
The following 1 user Likes David_1's post:
flofrog
04-22-2019, 03:37 PM,
So if I don't graduate in this lifetime, do I have to reincarnate elsewhere?
04-22-2019, 04:08 PM,
Question: “So if I don’t graduate in this lifetime, do I have to reincarnate elsewhere?”
   My understanding of what the Confederation of Planets say is that everyone gets as long as they need to make the choice.  Those now living on Earth will continue on the 4D positive Earth if they graduate positive when they die.  Those now living on Earth will continue on a different 4D negative planet if they graduate negative.  
   Those neither strongly positive nor strongly negative will continue on a different 3D planet until they make the choice to live strongly positive or negative.  Since Earth is becoming 4D positive, they wouldn’t do well here.
04-22-2019, 05:18 PM,
So in otherwords, this is the last lifetime I get on this planet? I figured I'd have another few hundred years before having to reincarnate elsewhere. That sucks. Better do everything I wanna do on this planet within this lifetime then.
The following 1 user Likes EvolvingPhoenix's post:
Tfue
04-22-2019, 07:24 PM,
EP it's better to live fully anyway, Smile even if it's maximum highs and downs... Wink then no regrets when you review the incarnation, instead you will feel, boy I did that too !!!!
The following 2 users Like flofrog's post:
EvolvingPhoenix, ZW929
04-22-2019, 07:27 PM,
Well I already have regrets, but I might as well not add to them.
04-22-2019, 07:31 PM,
EP think to yourself, whatever I did that day, that was my best response at that moment. So you should have no regrets in the very end...
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
schubert
04-22-2019, 07:42 PM,
(04-22-2019, 07:31 PM)flofrog Wrote:  EP think to yourself,  whatever I did that day, that was my best response at that moment.  So you should have no regrets in the very end...

No. There were better ways I could've responded plenty of times to plenty of things. What I want now is a second chance. To get that, I'll have to change my frequency and be able to (in my head) "live" in the reality where I get one. It'll take a lot of working on myself and healing and practice though. Maybe I won't regret those things if I can get a second chance and use them for growth to become the person I want to reintroduce myself as. I'm trying to salvage whatever I can from the mistakes I've made.
The following 1 user Likes EvolvingPhoenix's post:
schubert
04-23-2019, 03:32 AM,
Isn’t spiritual progress based on what we are, rather than what we were?
The following 2 users Like David_1's post:
EvolvingPhoenix, schubert
04-23-2019, 03:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 03:58 AM by EvolvingPhoenix.)
(04-23-2019, 03:32 AM)David_1 Wrote:  Isn’t spiritual progress based on what we are, rather than what we were?

Yeah you're right. It is.
03-11-2020, 05:08 PM,
So for us to graduate into 4D earth we need to lose our physical 3D bodies through the process of death. Or do we develop double bodies and gradually transition from one body to the next? Refering to sessions 63-64. Or is it that through generations our DNA will get more and more activated and we will move into another plane now invisible to us ?