The animal thread
05-15-2019, 03:51 PM,
Heart  The animal thread
Can we agree that animals convey messages in concepts or by words when speaking to animal communicators or to someone who can simply make the connection. Any thoughts? Any good stories? Would love to hear some stories about any of you beautiful people who have spoken with an animal on a psychic level!!!!! I have but only twice. It was pretty outrageous and quite the mind blowing experience!
Your joy is your sorrow unmasked
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes kristina's post:
blossom
05-15-2019, 03:56 PM,
RE: The animal thread
I've talked with Geminis dog Loki in spirit many times, he seems quite smart. I also talk with bugs especially flies quite often and they seem very aware of my communication, they seem a little concerned with the desire to help others as it seems somewhat alien to them, but they do a very good conversation on keeping me grounded, animals have such amazing communication ability.
The following 3 users Like Cyan's post:
blossom, IndigoGeminiWolf, kristina
05-15-2019, 03:59 PM,
(05-15-2019, 03:56 PM)Cyan Wrote:  I've talked with Geminis dog Loki in spirit many times, he seems quite smart. I also talk with bugs especially flies quite often and they seem very aware of my communication, they seem a little concerned with the desire to help others as it seems somewhat alien to them, but they do a very good conversation on keeping me grounded, animals have such amazing communication ability.

I agree with animals have good communicating skills once we can tap in. How did the animals you spoke convey their message? Was it by concept?
05-15-2019, 04:00 PM,
(05-15-2019, 03:59 PM)kristina Wrote:  
(05-15-2019, 03:56 PM)Cyan Wrote:  I've talked with Geminis dog Loki in spirit many times, he seems quite smart. I also talk with bugs especially flies quite often and they seem very aware of my communication, they seem a little concerned with the desire to help others as it seems somewhat alien to them, but they do a very good conversation on keeping me grounded, animals have such amazing communication ability.

I agree with animals have good communicating skills once we can tap in. How did the animals you spoke convey their message? Was it by concept?

BTW, Loki is a very neat name for an animal. I love that. Heart
05-15-2019, 04:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2019, 04:01 PM by Cyan.)
Simply language, like talking to a very well balance 5 year old.

I call him Lolo
The following 1 user Likes Cyan's post:
IndigoGeminiWolf
05-15-2019, 05:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2019, 05:51 PM by blossom.)

Speaking of bugs, found this little one on the sidewalk just now.

[Image: Mgh0Ibv.jpg]
The following 4 users Like blossom's post:
Cyan, Diana, flofrog, kristina