Meditation can be Easy and Effortless
05-28-2019, 06:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2019, 06:44 AM by RitaJC.)
Meditation can be Easy and Effortless
Peter Russell explains it really well in this video why trying harder doesn't make meditation easier and how it can be differently. It's the first lesson of a class that can be taken at a symbolic price.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 5 users Like RitaJC's post:
EvolvingPhoenix, flofrog, Glow, kristina, Merrick
05-28-2019, 12:10 PM,
RE: Meditation can be Easy and Effortless
(05-28-2019, 06:43 AM)RitaJC Wrote:  Peter Russell explains it really well in this video why trying harder doesn't make meditation easier and how it can be differently. It's the first lesson of a class that can be taken at a symbolic price.

Thanks for this. I signed up for the course. Pay what you wish feels appropriate. I’m always wary of spiritual “teachers” who charge hundreds or thousands of dollars.
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
The following 3 users Like Merrick's post:
Glow, kristina, RitaJC
05-29-2019, 04:58 AM,
RE: Meditation can be Easy and Effortless
(05-28-2019, 12:10 PM)Merrick Wrote:  
(05-28-2019, 06:43 AM)RitaJC Wrote:  Peter Russell explains it really well in this video why trying harder doesn't make meditation easier and how it can be differently. It's the first lesson of a class that can be taken at a symbolic price.

Thanks for this. I signed up for the course. Pay what you wish feels appropriate. I’m always wary of spiritual “teachers” who charge hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Great! Happy to be of service